[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did whites lose the iraq war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 36

why did whites lose the iraq war?
>>
File: 1492097501933.jpg (14KB, 325x255px) Image search: [Google]
1492097501933.jpg
14KB, 325x255px
>>127486343
uw0tm8
>>
Same reason we, "lost" Vietnam.
It wasn't a real war effort.
>>
>>127486343
We won the war. America is great at winning wars. It's long term occupation we have trouble with.
>>
>>127486779
why do whites say they weren't trying whenever they lose wars?
>>
>>127486343
They didn't lose the war, they lost the peace.
>>
>>127486343
Send soldier into the grinder so the government can keep handing cash to the economy that fuels war.
>>
File: 1493159006088s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1493159006088s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
Why did whites even start the war?
>>
>>127486903
if you won the iraq war, why is ISIS controlling one half of iraq and iran controlling the other half?
>>
>Americans
>White
>>
>>127486945
There was no large mobilization. If it had been all out war it would've gone over much better for us
>>
>>127486343
The war was won. Obama tried to overthrow Assad in Syria at the same time he pulled troops in Iraq. He could have done either one of those things by itself and Iraq would be safe. But both at the same time created a situation where jihadists in Syria could go to a weak Iraq and get resources.
Ultimately the answer to your question is that whites didn't lose the Iraq war.
>>
>>127487256
why do whites believe a conscript force would be more effective than a professional army?
>>
>>127487048
Because Obama and Trump are fucking retarded. Gave Iraq to Iran on a silver platter. Ruined relations with Turkey. Increased the number of refugees. And worst of all, traded all the effort we made to satisfy fucking Saudis of all people.
>>
>>127487358
Tell me you think a force of at least one million white men and top of the line technology couldn't have rocked them.
Like Gulf War. Far more military resources and assets to use
>>
>>127487341
if whites won, why were there still iraqi jihadists armed to the teeth in iraq?
>>
File: 1452651537919.jpg (25KB, 471x513px) Image search: [Google]
1452651537919.jpg
25KB, 471x513px
trying to win hearts and minds when the propaganda on both the stationed country and the country at home is vitriolic and anti-american is impossible

also, insurgencies are so fucking hard to defeat with rules of engagement as subhumans who participate in the insurgency don't have to follow these rules.
>>
it wasn't meant to be """won""". if it was an unapologetic total war, Iraq would be colonized by Europeans by now.

Same with Shitganistan
>>
>>127487555
why are you blaming obama for a war that was started by a white?
>>
>>127487633
why was a professional white army armed with top of the line technology unable to "rock" third worlders?
>>
>>127487695
why do whites try to win hearts and minds by torturing people?
>>
>>127487686
You didn't read my post did you retard?
I answered that question.
Obama created a situation in Syria that allowed Jihadists a place to operate and at the same time removed the defenses in Iraq that could have held them in Syria.
One of those choices could have been made at a time, but both choices at once, by Obama caused Iraq to be lost.
>>
>>127487836
Because they were outnumbered and there was no war effort
Its not that hard to figure out. They even called Vietnam a police action back in the day
>>
>>127487725
if whites couldn't even win the iraq war, how would they have colonized iraq?
>>
>>127487957
i could switch up the scope on the inverse and make the same point but i won't because it's stupid and the fact that you either ironically or unironically made that point makes you twofold stupid
>>
>>127487990
why were there still jihadists in iraq if whites military defeated them already?
>>
>>127488077
If it was a TOTAL fucking WAR, where every single person in Iraq was considered an enemy, Allied forced would have slaughtered the entire population with savage impunity.
>>
>>127488160
They weren't. Not until the Jihadists from Syria spilled over the border.
>>
>>127488006
whites weren't outnumbered
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
>>
>>127487750
Why aren't you asking me about Trump? Or does him being white automatically imply that he started the war?
>>
File: 9353362_orig.jpg (67KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
9353362_orig.jpg
67KB, 800x690px
>>127488113
why can't you answer the question?
>>
>>127488358
and in a matter of less than a week.
>>
>>127488358
if whites couldn't even defeat a small number of iraqis, why would they defeat the entire iraqi population?
>>
>>127488424
Maybe not Iraq then, but that wasn't a war effort. It was a police action. Some retarded moves were made by US leadership, that's not deniable. By and large, some ass was still whooped.
>>
>>127488641
Ok, now I see you baited us.
10/10
Nobody is that retarded.
>>
Because modern day soldiers are pussies who don't want to fight and die for their country and just want to get their paycheck and their medals for bragging rights.

>y-you want me to get that sniper hiding in the mosque? can't we send a drone for that?

Cucked as fuck desu
>>
>>127488416
you should read your history. it was actually the other way around where jihadists from iraq went to syria
>>
>>127488842
People went from Iraq to fight in Syria. But it was as a force from Syria that they spilled into Iraq as a fighting force.
>>
>>127489156
you should read your history. it was actually the other way around where jihadists from iraq went to syria
>>
>>127489228
As I said, people from Iraq went to fight in Syria. They couldn't fight in Iraq. Because they had been defeated there. But when the US troops left they were able to take land.
>>
>>127488641
They were fighting a disguised insurgency force that blended in with the local population you fucking dumb faggot.

If Allied forces were allowed to drop thousands of bombs on every big civilian center, and have death squads roaming the streets and shooting _EVERY_ fucking Arab they saw, the war would have been a total victory in 3-4 years max. Dumb cunt.
>>
>>127486343
Because after Saddam was dead, we didn't have a goal. There was no way to win beyond that point because there was no particular objective left to achieve, yet we remained anyway.

America seems to have forgotten what war is about. Either you fight for a specific goal (like overthrowing Saddam) and then leave when that goal is accomplished, or you fight for conquest and either subjugate the locals or wipe them out and resettle with your own people. This middle ground that we've grown fond of since WWII, where you invade and then just sit around for no real reason, is completely pointless.
>>
>>127489458
why were there still jihadists in iraq if whites military defeated them already?
>>
>>127486945
Why do you keep saying whites? Nearly half your population is nonwhite
>>
They did win the war in Iraq, the Iraqi army was destroyed in a matter of days but they occupied for 10 years after and then left. If they had left after they had killed Saddam it would have been gg
>>
>>127489556
you should read your history. whites leveled many iraqi cities and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians either directly or via proxy

why was it that they were unable to win the iraq war despite doing this?
>>
>>127489925
Because the whole point was to destabilize the area as part of the greater Israel project.
>>
>>127489925
Because they went back to their homes or to other countries because they lost.
When the US left they crawled out of their hiding holes.
>>
>>127490064
because it was whites who started the war, not blacks, mexicans, or asians
>>
>>127486343
At the time of the attack Iraq had one of the largest, best equipped and feared armies in the world, they were running around annexing statelets

The US bashed their shit in in 1 week
>>
>>127486343
>americans
>whites

good one
>>
>>127490183
Incredible I had to scroll down this far to see this answer. /pol/ is so fucking cucked now it's incredible. There's scant a difference between this shit and the_donald. Keep drinking the banker kool-aid, faggots.
>>
>>127486343
Because it was never about democracy or WMDs.
>>
>>127490861
why do whites start wars without clear objectives?
>>
>>127486343
>why did whites lose the iraq war?
Yeah because Saddam is the terror of the Persian Gulf and his government stands defiant against the world.

?
>>
>>127486343
Depends how you classify losing and winning. Most of Iraq mission objectives were achieved. Short term Iraq war was vistory, long term it's a mixed bag.
>>
File: 1457173281995.jpg (25KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1457173281995.jpg
25KB, 252x291px
>>127490989
>my fellow whites
>>
>>127491245
why do whites blame all their misfortunes on jewish people?
>>
>>127486967
>Why did whites even start the war?
Because Iraq violated the terms of the 90's ceasefire, hundreds of times.
Because Iraq did not cooperate with UN weapons inspectors.
Because Iraq built WMD as defined by the UN with it's illegal extended range SCUD missiles.
Because Iraq tried to assassinate George Bush.
>>
>>127490841
The kkes worked their magic and won this shithole over. Thank shit like "kek" and "meme magic" and Donald "My daughter is having a beautiful Jewish baby" Trump for that.
>>
>>127486343
It was a stupid unwinnable "war" from the way it was handled, it was more an act of misguided global policing than an actual war. The whole Middle East should just be left alone instead of us in the West getting all upset whenever a dictator over there does something bad, then bumping them off and leaving the power vacuum to be filled by someone equally as bad, resulting in no significant change and more people just hating the West.

The Middle East isn't ready for democracy, they still need dictators to knock all the heads of their tribal leaders together to keep them in line instead of letting their retarded petty squabbles escalate into fruitless conflicts. I think the Iraq War could have only been won if the West were intent on taking complete control over it, similar to Japan after WW2, rather than trying to instill some of our virtues over there and hoping they work out despite the people not understanding them.

The "war" wasn't lost because the Iraqi people were great fighters, Muslims are awful at war and get slaughtered en masse if they aren't fighting unarmed civilians, it was lost because there was no winning state that could be achieved by the means it was being fought by the West.
>>
The point of the Iraq War was to destabilize the Middle East with the depopulation of the Middle East as a result, sending "refugees" to ethnically replace Europeans in their own countries, while at the same time crippling America's economy.
>>
>>127491416
None of those things happened
>>
>>127491352
Why do you assume I'm white myself?
>>
>>127486343
because a black was put in charge of them
>>
File: SaddamDomeJihadi.jpg (154KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
SaddamDomeJihadi.jpg
154KB, 600x390px
Saddam was literally /ourguy/, he was probably one of the most based leaders out there but like all based people the US had to take him out because they didn't accept our greatest ally.
>>
File: 1471926364433.jpg (321KB, 1062x722px) Image search: [Google]
1471926364433.jpg
321KB, 1062x722px
>>127487048
Purpose of the Iraq war was to get rid of Saddam for Israel, everything else was just optics. Destabilized countries don't have strong militaries meaning Israel can easily repel them.
>>
File: fff.png (30KB, 461x393px) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
30KB, 461x393px
>>127491480
>The "war" wasn't lost because the Iraqi people were great fighters
can you please explain pic related?

why were whites militarily defeated in Basra?
>>
>>127491678
The (((US))) took him out because he wanted to unite the Arab nations
>>
>>127491678
This

>mfw I hear someone shit talking Saddam
>>
>>127486343
>defeat Saddams military in 2 weeks
>lost
>>
>>127491539
>None of those things happened
No literally all of those things happened.
>>
>>127491510
why are you putting refugees in quotations when whites literally destroyed iraq?
>>
See Chechnya, Tatarstan, Ingushetia, Alania and Dagnestan.
The Russian empire, Soviet Union and Russian federation have conquered Muslim republics with little to no terror attacks following. It's a simple difference in government policy concerning terror however, historically Russia has responded with sheer force as a response and never bartered.
This has drawn alot of criticism in regards to human rights but to me human rights are circumstantial, it's a shame but in the case of partisan rebellion, civil unrest and terror it seems the necessary response is to exert unequal power and yes the initial violence isn't by any means good but as compared to decades or even centuries of sectarian violence? I'd take the few years of authoritarian rule to subjugate peoples with views that will harm a society for centuries, that to me is the perseverance of life as necessity.

It's occured similarly with communist insurrection in Chile, the Berlin revolution, Taiwan or Korea.
There's historical instances prior to communism or the war on terror as well, shown with the ways of the "total war" method adopted towards the Confederacy, or the suppression of natives during the Spaniards subjugation of SA, or Japan when surrender was refused. Simply put, I believe history proves sometimes it takes a more radical action to set the narrative that you simply won't tolerate abuses in order to prevent further loss of life throughout decades or centuries of hemorrhaging due to infighting.
Winning hearts and minds is what doesn't work, there's never a historical instance of a "friendly" occupation and such an idea is a pipe dream to keep the military industrial complex in constant growth. It's why Jewneva and human rights exist, to stop imperialism and actual conquering of territories and require massive occupational governments that require consistent funding.
>>
Who won the meme war? Was it started by those same freakin whites
>>
>>127492345
why are you leaving afghanistan out of your analysis?
>>
>>127490251
Jews aren't White.
>>
>>127486343
Don't you mean the jews?
>>
>>127486343
Why niggers are so stupid?
Isis is a kike/usa creation.
>>
>>127492492
Because Afghanistan received counter funding for their insurrection, Pakistan funnelled millions of u.s. dollars and weaponry and cia helped train them.

Much more the soviets were experiencing massive economic stagnation because Communism required a constant state of expansion, Afghanistan was their last claw at existing economically and the U.S. funding and weaponry made the resistance formidable.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 604x453px
>>127486343
>US military
>white
>>
War.... You mean the fake Jew larp we had over there...

If it was war we would have given cities 4 days to clear out women and children then killed everyone.

And that's exactly what we should have done.
>>
File: 1494295167502.jpg (239KB, 593x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1494295167502.jpg
239KB, 593x1345px
>>127486343

If we poured 25% of our military into Iraq instead of 15% the Iraq government and Saddam (Which I think should of stayed up) would of fell within 24 hours, Shock and Awe literally destroyed their airbases and radar arrays a seconds fucking time when they got owned in Desert Storm.

Desert Countries are easy as fuck to take over, you can see for miles in an A-10 if they haven't lit up the oil fields like faggots, which just memes that they know they're losing so they're trying to destroy the exports before America can swoop in and take it.

Not gonna fucking lie, Saddam should have gone down in a blaze of glory knowing he would be captured, Now I'm not advocating for the killings of our soldiers. But that fucker should of used nerve gas EVERYWHERE during the first day to stave off the ground invasion.

Just as a big fucking middle finger to the UN for being so cucked of not having a backbone to defend the middle east from obvious oil shilling.

Seriously, if every country in the middle east had nukes, I guarantee you Israel wouldn't do shit with Mossad, and even Iran would be overtly dissuaded of the idea of attacking Israel, Nuclear MAD is effective as fuck, and don't give me that shit about Islam blinding everyone to the point where they're batfuck crazy insane, Humans have innate sense of self preservation, which is why suicide bombers train for years before their able to finally do it.
>>
>>127493225
why do you think chechen rebels weren't being funded by millions of dollars and with weaponry?

are you aware that russia was launching wars on chechnya during a time when it was doing extremely poorly economically?

why would you leave out a very obvious defeat of russian doctrine in afghanistan? do you believe that this hurts your case?

also are you aware that chechens comprise some of the core fighting forces of the islamic state?
>>
US wanted to turn Iraq into the Switzerland of the middle east. You should have just continued to kill people until they fucking went that way. You won against their army, then defeated most of the early insurgency , why did you just stop??
Should have killed more of the towel heads until they fucking did what you wanted.
Fuck Obama
>>
King nigger
>>
>>127490683
Whiter than you'll ever be
>>
>>127486343
Lost, heck, we won it, twice!! And we'll keep winning it too!!!
>>
>>127486343
Because muh human right.
Let the US do this the Israel way, and your Irak will be a 1st power nation in less than 10 years.
Either you conquer the mind of your oponent, either you kick him out of his land.
>>
>>127493917
do whites believe that their extreme militancy on anonymous message boards fuels insecurities in minorities that leads to radicalization and then terrorism?
>>
>>127494225
This.
Actually a blond haired, blued eye man here
>>
File: Scorched Ba.jpg (2MB, 2491x1730px) Image search: [Google]
Scorched Ba.jpg
2MB, 2491x1730px
>>127493917

Fucking Vietnam democrat policy.

>MUH BUDGET IS FINE BUT MY CULTURAL SUBVERSION.

Look at this tank, its the "Lion of Babylon" The Republican guard couldn't hold bradleys back, it was fucking worse when they encountered an Abrams.

>LES END MUH WAR
>LES TAR AND FEATHER MUH TROOPS
>LES COMPLETELY CONTRADICT MUH OWN POLITICAL IDEOLOGY BY DEFENDING A DICTATORSHIP.
>>
Because solders fight much better when there fighting on defense. They know the terrain and can use gorilla warfare. Why do you think the Soviets won the battle of Stalingrad despite having worse equipment, and less numbers.
>>
Cuz the Kikes that pushed it set the mission perimeters to nation destroying chaos not win.

Like Trump has said infinitum "We should not have gone and going we did not take the oil."
>>
>>127493690
Chechen funding was significantly more difficult logistically and had success in the first Chechen war when Yeltsin caved to western pressure. Putin launched the second war with a stronger economy and more force proving to be more successful.
Afghanistan didn't fall with soviet withdrawals and stood alone several years following the fact.

Also, I don't believe it hurts the argument at the time period that Afghanistan was invaded the economy was already in dire straights under a shitty system like communism wars that didn't have U.S. funding didn't go quite so favorably and the Soviets didn't pertain much to simply carpet bombing them into submission as they had before with other nations because they were struggling for favorable appearance between premiers.
>>
>>127487555
The Saudis are your overlords tho.
>>
Also remember there were always a vary anti-war vocal minority.
>>
File: 1495319385051.png (18KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1495319385051.png
18KB, 200x201px
>>127486343
Obvious b8 is obvious
>>
The goal was to destabilise the region and it worked same with syria so us won
Isis was also very artificial it justified to grab lands off from sovereign nations just look at us bases in norther syria
everything is going according to plan boyz
>>
>>127486343
Because it's hard to win a war when your media back home cries about legitimate kills let alone ones that risk the lives of dozens of "civilians" to kill the one jihadi hiding among them.
>>
>>127495488
why did whites defeat turks in world war i?
>>
>>127495488
oy vey, you are a very bad goy, how can we have you speaking the tru--er, blatantly slandering israel and her allies so close to home? best goy Erdogan will have to silence you
>>
>>127495147
if the soviet union was so shitty at the time of the invasion of afghanistan, why was it a superpower?

if it was so logistically difficult to get money to chechens, how could they mount a defense?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
>>
>>127494225
>>127494504
did your grandfathers said the same thing when they killed innocent germans?
>>
File: YPGflag.png (43KB, 1200x712px) Image search: [Google]
YPGflag.png
43KB, 1200x712px
>>127495488 Fuck Turky Long Live PKK
>>
>>127486967
because we needed to maintain the petrodollar as the defacto political currency to the world in the face of rising Asian power bloc

don't get too shitty at us wafeleater, your oil money rests on that hedge too.
>>
>>127495662
there is no need to hide our end game anymore goyim and the best part is that nobody can do shit about it
>>
>>127496008
Whites have fought their brothers many times
I don't defend it though. I am against fratricide
>>
>>127496008
My grandfather first fought the germans, then the chine . . .I mean North Koreans, and then the Russians. After fighting the Chinese and the Russians, he said he actively regretted what we did to the Germans.
>>
>>127491828
I don't know why you insist on making this a race issue, but the whites won the overwhelming majority of conflicts with the Iraqis, you can go look up the figures and see they got slaughtered at pretty much every opportunity. The British withdrew from Basra because they were giving it to the Iraqi army, as was the intention of the whole war to take out Saddam then train an army that would be able to stand its ground against insurgents, you can look at the Battle of Basra itself, 30 personnel were lost from the Western side while over 400 were lost from the Mahdi army.

You seem to be misunderstanding the image to mean that the British were militarily forced out of Basra when they were relinquishing it to the Iraqi army.
>>
File: burger pepe.jpg (84KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
burger pepe.jpg
84KB, 550x550px
>watch clip of bush in elementary school class on 9/11
>realize I was pretty much same grade as those kids on 9/11
>have to tell grandkids in 40 years that "yeah we went to war in iraq cause some kikes set up 9/11 and made us believe there were WMDs in iraq"
>>
>>127486945
heh kid you wouldnt like me when im angry nothin personel
>>
>>127496706
if whites won so many confrontations with iraqis then why did they lose the war in iraq?

do you believe that whites employ lies and propaganda about their military performance in order to defend their image in the face of unflattering realities?
>>
File: laughing jew.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jew.gif
2MB, 388x356px
>>127486343
That would imply it was meant to be won
>>
>>127496896
You continue to ignore the answer.
>>127495590
I know it's because you're baiting but I want to see the response you try to think of to this fact.
>>
>>127486343
No one lost that war. There was no war. There was only military action to create destabilization, which worked great. If the USA wanted to take over the Iraqi government, they would have. Instead, they wanted to take central control out of the picture and leave the place in chaos so that it's easier to control by keeping all the different pieces at war with each other.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
>>
>>127497081
if whites care so much about the lives of civilians then why do whites continue to launch war after war in the middle east and fuel insurgencies?
>>
its called rules of engagement you fucking dipshits

we would wipe the floor with you if if if if okei dokie and you know it
>>
>>127487048
>>127487555

>Implying the CIA doesn't fund and encourage ISIS

I don't go out for most of the tinfoil stuff here, but the fact that people here still think ISIS is a legitimate native movement is insane to me.

Video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8bwCj3lfsg
>>
>>127497353
>BBC News
Use hooktube so they don't get views

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=r8bwCj3lfsg
>>
based Mesopotamians BTFO'ing Amerikikes
>>
>>127497311
can you explain the rules of engagement here?
>>
>>127495897
It's a superpower because it's a massive sphere of influence with enough nuclear weapons to wipe nations from the earth. That doesn't account for shitty governments, the U.S. didn't much fear the USSR prior to nukes, neither did Germans the only reason their eastern campaign fell through was because the west funded soviets and they were fighting three fronts.
Chechnya mounted a defense but it ultimately fell through, I don't see your point?

Using one historical example with a unique form of government(trash) that was in economic distress and who's opponents received massive funding and were logistically landlocked with a neighboring nation that was a U.S. ally to dismiss several other examples is just retarded.
It's a different circumstance in several ways.
>>
>>127486343
>whites
You mean blacks - Obama lost the Iraq war.
>>
>>127486343
Same reason we "lose" everything in modern times: Restraint and "compassion."

Also, we lost?

It wasn't a "white" loss either. It was a purely political posturing event rather than an actual war.
>>
File: Abu_Ghraib_torture.png (896KB, 915x621px) Image search: [Google]
Abu_Ghraib_torture.png
896KB, 915x621px
>>127498334
can you explain the restraint and compassion occurring in this picture?

if you didn't lose why does isis control one half of iraq, while iran controls the other half?
>>
>>127498900
I don't know, it looks like he is having a pretty good time
>>
File: abughraib_wideweb__470x410,0.jpg (34KB, 470x410px) Image search: [Google]
abughraib_wideweb__470x410,0.jpg
34KB, 470x410px
>>127499068
oh. can you explain the restraint and compassion here?
>>
>>127486343

Because we refused to do what was necessary.
>>
>>127499272
Theyre just hanging out, man.
>>
>The invasion consisted of 21 days of major combat operations, in which a combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland invaded Iraq and deposed the Ba'athist government of Saddam Hussein. The invasion phase consisted primarily of a conventionally fought war which included the capture of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad by American forces with the implicit assistance of the United Kingdom alongside Australia and Poland.

>21 days

All sand nigger armies and their governments could be deleted from the face of the earth in 90 days or less. However, you can't beat an insurgency since you'd have to kill literally every mud and the law prevents this from happening for some reason
>>
File: Graner.jpg (32KB, 444x620px) Image search: [Google]
Graner.jpg
32KB, 444x620px
>>127499399
how about here? i don't know if i understand the white culture very well
>>
>>127499566
That guys is just showing Khalid his slick gloves
>>
File: 1478395613111.png (35KB, 1316x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1478395613111.png
35KB, 1316x1152px
>>127498900
because it's convenient on the world stage
>>
>whites

Why does this slide thread have 133 replies

what the fuck guys
>>
>>127486343
We got the oil, you think we give a shit beyond that?
>>
All the humanitarian bullshit, geneva shit and hippy faggotry prevents total victory. It all sounds nice on paper when civilized countries(white) agreed on it but we can't have that faggotry out there.
>>
>>127496896
I already said why, dickhead, learn to fucking read instead of being a retard. It was lost because it was unwinnable in the way they fought it. I know it pains you to realise this, but Muslims are really shitty fighters and lose just about every conventional battle they are in, look how badly they got their shit wrecked in the 6 day war. The best Muslims can do is terrorist attacks, which is like coming home with a gold from the special olympics.

It wasn't a case of the West being defeated in combat, but because in disposing of Saddam they pissed everyone off and created a power vacuum, they weren't able to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people to create a stable nation afterwards.
>>
>>127491754
How long has this fucker served as prime minister and why is he allowed to non-consecutively serve for as long as he has? Seriously, is this fucker a life long PM or what? Do they not have term limits? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>127486343
We made the mistake of trusting it to sand people. We won tactically every time.
>>
File: 1492145426078.jpg (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492145426078.jpg
50KB, 1024x768px
>>127486343
>Kill a million Iraqis
>Take Baghdad in a week
>Literally hang their president
>Lose
>>
>>127501335
iraq is in iran's sphere of influnce. you know, the other country from your axis of evil.
>>
A black man led
>>
File: e41.png (580KB, 700x926px) Image search: [Google]
e41.png
580KB, 700x926px
>>127486343
... Unless you kill every person who holds it.

Al-Qaeda were training children suicide bombers

And America Noped all the way back to Murica because feminism and killing children don't mix very well
>>
>>127497288
I didn't say we cared, every dead raghead is a blessing but the media cares and the media dictates the publics beliefs.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-25-08.26.29.jpg (68KB, 645x403px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-25-08.26.29.jpg
68KB, 645x403px
Eat a big muslim cock op. I'd beat you to death if you said that to my face.
>>
>>127498900
>media chimped out upon seeing these pictures and the soldiers were court martialed
Thanks for proving my point Abdul, if the kikes were interfering every muzzie degenerate would be on a pike festering in the sun.
>>
>>127504457
Weren't*
>>
File: 1472606390349.jpg (91KB, 960x933px) Image search: [Google]
1472606390349.jpg
91KB, 960x933px
>>127486945
The intitial invasion of Iraq took only 5 weeks. The war itself was won but the occupation failed. In an all out war the US could just level most countries with ICBMs until there is nothing left of the population.
>>
>>127491416

>le saved talking point rebuttals

nice post hoc but everyone will remember it was for oil. dat make u mad?
>>
File: iraqpowell-743036.jpg (49KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
iraqpowell-743036.jpg
49KB, 500x326px
>>127490251
>Whites started the war
>Liberal education
>>
File: 812739872937123.gif (2MB, 518x598px) Image search: [Google]
812739872937123.gif
2MB, 518x598px
BOMB NORTH KOREA
>>
File: 1495755309988.jpg (33KB, 480x689px) Image search: [Google]
1495755309988.jpg
33KB, 480x689px
>>127504371
My question is why does baghdad smell like a shithouse on a tuna boat, only baghdad, this place is probobly what gay prison sex smells like. What a shithole. Plus the women are ugly as fuck. Fucked a few hotties in kuwait though. Honestly fuck iraq and the hajees.
>>
>>127498900

death to america
>>
>>127486343
nod enuff burger in irak
>>
File: 1319055869963.jpg (92KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1319055869963.jpg
92KB, 750x563px
>>127486945
nigger detected
>>
>>127486343
>America
>White
>>127496026
spot on
>>
File: PRINZ EUGEN MOTHERFUCKERS.jpg (77KB, 736x718px) Image search: [Google]
PRINZ EUGEN MOTHERFUCKERS.jpg
77KB, 736x718px
>>127486343
ROE/rules of engagement is why, especially in Afghanistan where ISAF patrolled only to take shots, retreat and rinse repeat.

If the US or a NATO coalition for that matter really wanted to fuck shit up Warsaw 1944 style, the capability is fully there.
>>
>>127505572
Bring it faggot. My bullets are tipped with pork.
>>
>>127486343
Rules of engagement
>>
>>127486343
>americans
>white
>>
File: stepinto.jpg (152KB, 812x549px) Image search: [Google]
stepinto.jpg
152KB, 812x549px
White soldiers lost the Iraq war.

But white bankers won the Iraq war many times over. Just look at the huge bonuses we raked in.

War is good for banks, and banks are good for America!
>>
>>127486779

Yesterday I was with a man who had both legs and an arm blown off by a land mine in Vietnam. His wife was comparing today to Vietnam and how much of a shame it is that there is such subversion from the Left. Really hit home to think about her husband being how he is today for an abandoned cause.
>>
>>127508292
Absolutely. There are so many Americans that have been discarded as such.
Don't forget that the left ARE the enemy - right alongside jews and other nonwhites. They always have been.
>>
>>127487048
They won, then left. What happens after the Americans leave means nothing.
>>
>>127497722
Some broke the rules. Point? If entire coalition military had acted as those did, the conflict would've been no contest western victory. Hard win. Sadly, majority cucked to RoE. Hopefully next time we go all out :^)
>>
>>127487048
b/c obama who you faggets voted in was an iranian puppet who set the whole middle east up to be run by them.
>>127487957
these people were confirmed terrorists they deserved to be hung, but we needed info from them first.
>>
>>127486945
The same reason niggers blame the white man for their incompetence, lack of civility, and the absences of any sort of common sense.
>>
>>127491416
>Regurgitating US propaganda
Burgers everyone.
>>
>>127491480

The west, particularly the US isn't involved in the middle east for some altruistic reasons. It a pure power-play and simply to secure US global power. "Democracy" is only allowed if it privileges US foreign policy and corporations. Rarely does the democratic will of the people coincide with US foreign policy so dictators are installed, maintained and funded. I'm not saying the US leaving the middle east will lead to instant peace, but compared to all tribal rivalries and domestic factors, US influence is a far more destructive factor.
>>
>>127486343
They didn't. The people who planned the war got everything they wanted out of it.
>>
File: How to create a terrorist.jpg (321KB, 1098x888px) Image search: [Google]
How to create a terrorist.jpg
321KB, 1098x888px
>>127486343
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.