[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Only Sporting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 345734573457.jpg (63KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
345734573457.jpg
63KB, 700x394px
Fly Fishing has deep roots in white culture and tradition. There is no simply no greater feeling than pulling in a well-developed trout on a fly you tied yourself.

Fly fishing is a learned skill that takes time and dedication to perfect. It also has a somewhat high cost of entry so it is highly unlikely you will come across any niggers or spics.

When you will join the ranks of dedicated fly fisherman and help preserve white tradition? When will you put down the video game controller, grab a paper map and chase blue lines? When will you know the true feeling of being white and alive?
>>
>>127484319
My grandfather taught me when I was little, even got into tieing my own flys. Fisherman tend to be some of the most environmentally conscious people and they tend to be right wing.
>>
>>127484319
what the fuck is fly fishing even and why is it different than regular fishing
>>
>>127484923
>environmentally conscious and right wing
is there a bigger win than that?

>>127485042
do some research my man. they are drastically different.
>>
>>127484319
And because a lot of fly fishing is done in the wilderness, you can be certain there will be no niggers. Niggers are afraid of the woods.
>>
Fly fishermen are the bane of all types of fishermen
>>
>>127485351
I know they're different but I'm asking you yo explain the difference, like why you would fly fish over regular ezmode fishing
>>
>>127484319
There is a better feeling, and that is pulling in a well-developed trout on a fly a professional did, so it doesn't tear up and break after the first catch.
>>
>>127485443
my years of camping has led me to believe this is true

>>127485447
>t. morbidly obese redneck who is disgracing the white race

>>127485548
there are a lot of small differences but i guess the main thing distinguishing them between eachother is fly fishing uses an artificial "fly" which is essentially weightless, the fly line itself is weighted and thus requires a completely different casting technique.

for me its a learned skill that i take a lot of pride in, but moreso its a much more active form of fishing. being in the water with the fish, spotting them directly, using certain techniques to make your fly mimic a fishes food source perfectly is a lot more satisfying than just throwing some worms on a hook and waiting.
hope that makes sense.
>>
>>127486057
>pulling in a well-developed trout on a fly a professional did, so it doesn't tear up and break after the first catch.
kek. fair enough. my flies have gotten much better but i see your point.
>>
>>127484319
Would rather cast a line and drink beer.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/776498
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.