[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Locke Style Libertarianism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: locke3.jpg (66KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
locke3.jpg
66KB, 600x420px
I hear people talk a lot about the muh NAP style of libertarianism A.K.A. anarcho-capitalism, but I never hear much the much better Locke libertarianism. What does /pol/ think about it?

For anyone who doesn't know:
>All residents in a country have rights
>Rights are unalienable (can't be sold, given, or taken away)
>Government exists to protect your rights from other people and little to nothing else.
>Common rights include life, property, free speech, possessing arms, (basically everything in the U.S. bill of rights and constitution)
>Capitalistic
>Doesn't allow people to sell children as sex slaves
>Not anarchism
>May also be considered classic liberalism
>>
File: 1412550754475.jpg (94KB, 960x571px) Image search: [Google]
1412550754475.jpg
94KB, 960x571px
>>127482988
Sorry (((libertarian))) Alt-Right pussy but Locke was a hard core genocidal WHITE NATIONALIST and would never let a nigger fuck his daughter.
It's just common sense to be this way.
Not even joking

https://thedebateinitiative.com/2013/05/29/liberal-intolerance-john-lockes-dark-secret-2/
>>
>>127482988
>pol thinking outside of their memes
you must be new
Even though I love freedom and try to teach people around me its great benefits, freedom is dead mostly everywhere, just look around, we even memed the most democrat republican
>>
File: lib.png (30KB, 424x289px) Image search: [Google]
lib.png
30KB, 424x289px
>>127482988
What the fuck is different about this from modern libertarianism? Literally everything about your green text describes it. You just said "muh NAP" and somehow that is supposed to denote an important ideological difference.
>>
Pro tip of the day: the nap is only recognized by other libertarians, if someone isn't a libertarian, they de facto violate the nap just by existing and you can treat them accordingly
Also, toll roads
>>
>>127482988

>Government exists to protect your rights from other people and little to nothing else.

Yes, lets allow a government rob and threaten to put us in prison if we don't let them tax our income and property. We need to give up our rights to protect our rights from other people. Makes perfect sense.

>Common rights include life, property, free speech, possessing arms, (basically everything in the U.S. bill of rights and constitution)

Your government would violate those rights.
>>
>>127482988
Everything you wrote was kind of wrong

>allowed slaves / white nationalist / probably an elite franchise only

>rights are derived from God but can be taken away and slavery is okay because you aren't willing to die for your freedom

>the government exists as a social compact to remove us from the state of nature or (state of war)

>was the ideological and philisophical founder of American liberalism but the values he shared have been erased

>believed in productive use which justifies colonialism violent takings and conquest.

He's awesome we need his world view back
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 200x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 200x246px
What would lockes second treatise on civil government get graded in a college today????

The greatest political thinker if all time likely would have received and F and likely been expelled

(((Education)))
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 435x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 435x470px
Explain to me the philosophy of freedom.

Name its principle ideas authors and import. Discus the role of values dissonance in understanding the philosophy itself.

It is something every freeman should be able to do easily from a high school education.

I'll wait

The true nature of what they have purposefully done to you is exposed by learning what you don't know you don't know.

We need to get Jews out of education!
>>
>>127482988
>>May also be considered classic liberalism

That's what it's primarily called, faggot.
>>
>>127490837
Yeah except it's mostly been erased.
>>
>>127482988
Non whites could never uphold a society like this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.