[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Treatment" of sexual offenders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: 1465593689780.png (423KB, 798x489px) Image search: [Google]
1465593689780.png
423KB, 798x489px
When someone murders or assaults another, they lose the right to own any kinds of weapons.

Why is it then, when a person assaults someone sexually they get to go after a sentence, when studies have clearly shown that most aggressive sexual offenders and paedophiles will commit the same crime again after leaving prison?

What is the argument against forced chemical sterilization of paedophiles and aggressive sexual offenders?
>>
>>127482965
>What is the argument against forced chemical sterilization of paedophiles and aggressive sexual offenders?

It probably wouldn't achieve anything, for one.

Paraphilias are in the brain, not in your groin.
>>
>>127483166
Castration kills the libido. They're not raping kids for intellectual purposes.
>>
>>127482965
>When someone murders or assaults another, they lose the right to own any kinds of weapons.
They shouldn't

SHALL
>>
>>127483166
>Paraphilias are in the brain, not in your groin.

So chop off their heads.
>>
>>127482965
>What is the argument against forced chemical sterilization of paedophiles and aggressive sexual offenders?
there is no real argument against this
a sex drive isn't necessary to live
its not fair to society to allow someone to potentially rape kids once they've shown they're fine doing it
>>
>>127483783
>>127484220
>>127484287
So then, if we all agree this is morally the right thing, why is it not implemented across the world?

I understand why it's not implemented in my own country, but places like Poland, the Balkans or even the US should be able to make a case for something like this.

What holds us back from taking a morally correct step forward?
>>
>>127484798
>What holds us back from taking a morally correct step forward?
It's going to be legal soon. Would send mixed signals.
>>
>>127484798
Because soon enough the pedos will be accepted into the fine rooms of LGBT. In our country they have sniffed around there for long, the time for them to come in is soon here. Then I move.
>>
File: IMG_0155.jpg (48KB, 499x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
48KB, 499x452px
>>
>Murders cant commit murder with out guns
>Rapists cant commit rape without genitalia

What kind of backwards thinking do you retards have
>>
>>127484798
Lefties. They're against any form of capital punishment.
>>
>>127485518
>Guns can't simplify murdering someone
>Libido does not drive any sexual offenders

What kind of backwards thinking you as a retard have.
>>
>>127484798
>So then, if we all agree this is morally the right thing, why is it not implemented across the world?
People get all riled up when you execute someone for a crime they didn't do. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>127485846
>>127482965
You are a fucking retard, you literally argued for "forced chemical sterilization"

Killers not having guns doesnt stop them from killing

If you think sterilization or castration will stop compulsive or serial rapists you are a idiot Muhammed
>>
>>127485990
But this is not execution, and getting arrested and convicted for violent sexual crimes is very hard.

>>127486139
Listen you fucking mong, it's not about stopping them completely, merely trying to stop as many as possible. If you're dumb enough not to know about the /observed connection/ between testosterone and other andrgoens and libido i can't fucking help you.

Read a book, and until then, remove yourself from this fucking conversation.
>>
>>127483783
cripplechan used to have a board called /hebe/ which was about hebephilia (now its about plants). Having seen the shit that people type up they will still molest children. They saw their ideal relationships as entirely beneficial. They saw it as a romantic idealism with someone you could raise as your daughter. It was really fucked up.
>>
>>127486139
Castration helps to cull their urges. It's a fact.
>>
>>127483783
>Castration kills the libido

You don't need a libido for paraphilias to manifest themselves. They are in the brain, not in the groin.
>>
>>127486736
No, but the odds of them acting upon them drastically decreases. Imagine the difference between a teenager and someone that's seventy (without extra T injections). If you ever read a story about dead bedrooms post-children it's the same thing, but on a smaller scale.

Castration would not kill their attraction, no, but it would stop the massive rush of dopamine if they act on it. They'd be simpler to control.
>>
Hardcore sex offenders are a very small part of the population.
Nothing humans can do will control nature, people will always murder and rape each other and the government isnt very responsible with punishments best to just be a good parent and make ur child not a retard.
>>
>>127486514
No the government should never be allowed to remove body parts especially with how poor of a job they do in investigations, we are not gonna turn into a barbaric non white society
>>
>>127486501
>which was about hebephilia (now its about plants)

Why plants?
>>
>>127487098
>Nothing humans can do will control nature
Controlling nature is all we do. We have civilizations, languages, cultures, cities and countries. We live in comfy homes protected from the ravages of wind, rain and temperature. We live in comfy cities protected from barbarians and invaders. Unfortunately the walls prevent me from feeling the wind and seeing the stars. The civilizations force me to behave in a very predictable and strict way.

There is a lot we can do to make our lives safer. The question is how much freedom are we willing to sacrifice for that safety.
>>
>>127487384
>chemical castration
>Removing bodyparts

Jesus christ

>>127487098
>Nothing humans can do will control nature, people will always murder and rape each other

Ayylmao
>>
If you idiots actually believe castration would be a proper punishment then it had better be performed on female pedophiles as well.

Who the fuck am I kidding, of course it won't. They don't even get sentenced half the time.
>>
>>127487776
Why would it not? I'm all for it. The belief that females lack a strong libido is incorrect and outdated. That also means we can take it away as punishment for paedophilia.
>>
>>127482965
Hurr durr putting penis in vagina is worthy of crippling and imprisonment durr hurr.
>>
>>127482965
Wow what a shill post

Those are victimless crimes, it's called nature

Women love when I grope them, just be attractive

Kids are attractive like me, lots of YANG energy
>>
>>127487893
Women don't even get the same sentences for the same crimes as men. What makes you think any judge or jury would castrate a woman?
>>
>>127488040
All in due time.
>>
I understand randomised controlled trials have proven this a failure. But I've heard this 2nd hand.
>>
>>127482965
the fact that there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.
>>
>>127487953
Homo detected. Kids are all about the yin.
>>
>>127487776
Men and women are not the same. Why should we treat them the same? We shouldn't. All this egalitarianism and Marxism is what has brought our civilization to its knees.
>>
>>127488730
Sounds extremely wrong.

Sauces
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002934399800680
>https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/57/3/557/2675542/The-Nature-of-Androgen-Action-on-Male-Sexuality-A?redirectedFrom=fulltext
>http://journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/1985/07000/Androgen_enhances_sexual_motivation_in_females__a.4.aspx
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2005.02350.x/full

You literally gotta go into google scholar and search for "Androgens and libido" to get several results.

>>127488883
>Implying violent paedophiles have sex with teens

I hope any potential children you have in the future don't get v& by some paedos..
>>
>>127488933
Wrong little britcuck

Due to rapid growth and development, children are predominantly YANG which is also evident in their high energy

YIN is STAGNANT WATER which explains how old unwanted cunts are hellbent on ruining everyone else's fun
>>
>>127489058
Because justice is blind you little nigger. You don't give leeway to a person who committed a crime just because they have a cunt between their legs.
>>
>>127489278
Males are yang. Females are yin. It's not a hard system to understand faggot.
>>
>>127489356
>Because justice is blind
When has this ever been the case? The punishment for a crime has always been in proportion to the value you bring to the society.
>You don't give leeway to a person who committed a crime just because they have a cunt between their legs.
Yes you do. Women are the mothers of our children, they are valuable just for existing. You simply need to control them better, if they start causing trouble. They are weaker than men, so it shouldn't be too hard. Men, however, can be very dangerous and hard to subdue, and they do not have such intrinsic value, so we punish them accordingly.
>>
>>127487504
It was a really fucked up board.
>Pictures of 8-12 year old girls in bikinis posted constantly
>Pedos talking about their fantasies which seemed more romantic than purely sexual
>Pedos talking about the creepy ways they behave with their nieces and nephews
>Pedos talking about how they want to adopt kids to raise as their daughter/waifu
It is now a board about plants because of some scientific name for a specific plant that has hebe in it or something.

However I did learn quite a bit about pedos while I browsed the board in horror and one fairly common theme is idealism. A major reason these pedos seem to like small kids is that they view them as uncorrupted, or someone they can mould. They still are attracted to little kids but their view of them is very /r9k/, essentially these 8-12 year old girls aren't roastie whores, they are still pure in their eyes. Some viewed their ideal relationships as much if not more of a sheltering and nurturing relationship than a sexual one.

I mean they are fucked up in the head but my point is that I doubt that removing their sexual impulses will actually solve the problem. They might not stick their dick in a little girl but they will still try nude cuddling or bathing together because to them it is less like fucking a random whore and more like tenderly loving their waifu.
>>
>>127489611
It's not black and white

Just remember to bin that knife and that like attracts like
>>
>>127489844
>hey might not stick their dick in a little girl but they will still try nude cuddling or bathing together because to them it is less like fucking a random whore and more like tenderly loving their waifu.

And desu, while thats bad, it's not as bad as them actually sticking their dick into them.
>>
>>127489790
But that's wrong you fucking retard. Maybe that's how it works over in little mongolia but here you get punished according to the crime you commit, regardless of gender.

Usually, unless you have a retard feminist judge.
>>
>>127490188
>but here you get punished according to the crime you commit, regardless of gender.
That's probably why you have so many niggers there too. Everything there is blind, not just justice. I'd happily take my 'injust' khanate over a multicultural hellhole full of niggers who apparently are just as valuable as me.
>>
>>127490488
Good for you, I'll take a justice system I can actually have faith in and not fuck me over just because it favors the other person.
>>
>>127490736
You'd rather take your egalitarian justice system with female judges, insane divorce settlements and violent nignogs on the streets than a system where we recognize human nature like it is and treat people accordingly. Got you.
>>
>>127490167
But it doesn't solve the problem. The best solutions are isolation (from children) and therapy, castration will simply give a false sense of security. What we should do is first off don't let them near any children unsupervised, and second off get them into therapy. Many pedophiles were themselves molested when they were younger and their feelings towards children are due to that molestation. If you want to actually solve the problem you must confront their psychological monsters first and formost. Ideally what the system would be regarding pedophilia.
>Don't condemn pedophiles condemn molesters (important distinction)
>Provide pedophiles with therapy, especially focusing on those who step forward without having committed a crime
>Chemically castrate pedophiles who are convicted rapists and offer the option for pedophiles who voluntarily choose to go through therapy
Essentially by condemning all pedophiles you are cutting them off from any possible support networks, recovering alcoholics rely heavily on social support networks and pedophiles are no different. Pedophiles aren't evil, they are mentally ill, and by constantly talking about killing every pedophile and castrating them and torturing them we are isolating them so they can't even step forward and say "hey I have a problem can we talk for a bit?" Yes punish criminals but don't punish people for having urges.
>>
>>127491528
We actually agree fully. When i said Violent sexual offenders and paedophiles i ment both violent sexual offenders and violent paedophiles.

I don't think forcing paedophiles who are simply confused themselves and will not act out on it to castrate. There is a sizable portion of the population that are paedophiles but do not even know it.

But for convicted, violent paedophiles i would like to argue that chemical castration would be the best for everyone except maybe themselves.
>>
>>127491528
>Pedophiles aren't evil,
Ants and spiders aren't evil either. I kill them simply for my own convenience, as it would be more of a hassle to move them. I'd be fine with doing the same to pedophiles. It's so much easier to kill them or lock them away than to cure them.
>>
>>127492129
>It's so much easier to kill them or lock them away than to cure them.
Except that means the pedophiles won't be contained until they actually commit rape. So more children get raped just because reasons. How does giving pedos therapy hassle you, you aren't their therapists.
>>
Problem is they have to commit an offence before they are known as pedophiles. So a child is affected in the first place.
>>
>>127487734
Well at least make Chemical castration of niggers mandatory because we don't need them ruining the gene pool
>>
>>127492766
It prevents relapse, and relapse rates of violent paedophiles/sexual offenders are VERY high if i can remember my stats correctly.
>>
>>127492616
>Except that means the pedophiles won't be contained until they actually commit rape.
You're right. We need to start the therapy program and make pedophilia more acceptable. Once all pedophiles are known and in therapy, we turn 360 and chop all their heads off. That should get rid of the pedophilia gene.
>>
>>127492985
Why not just chop their heads off right away? I don't like looking at dindus at all. Eunuch or not.
>>
>>127489844
>in horror

aka you fapped to it.
>>
>>127493039
Except there is literally no proof it is a gene. But yeah lets start executing people for urges, no way this could go wrong and be used to eliminate people who hold certain ideas.
>Oh wow you're Islamophobic? Looks like you are going to die.
>>
>>127493276
Nah, its pretty fucked up. Kids in bikinis, sure whatever, but the guys talking about small children like they are their anime waifu was fucked up.
>>
>>127482965
>wanting to have loving, consensual sex with a child = violent murder and rape of a child

normies...
>>
>>127482965
A bullet is the only treatment
>>
File: 1411786506529.jpg (61KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
1411786506529.jpg
61KB, 400x541px
>>127489844
sometimes i miss cripplechan
>>
>>127493427
Better make sure you're the executioner, not the executed, then.
>>
>>127493022
So why not introduce sex permits where everyone is chemically castrated until they apply not to be by meeting certain criteria for example? I know it's a far out idea but would that not be worth protecting potential victims. Would that also be the next step after chemically castrating convicted sex offenders to protect the victims of the first offence?
>>
>>127482965
Niggers are too stupid to understand age of consent and rape laws therefore no nigger can be a pedophile nor rapist. Their punishment must be rehabilitation with big tittied swedish nurses teaching them the proper ways of having sex.
>>
>>127494131
This is a very slippery slope you're arguing with.

This idea rests upon the fact that it's punishment for a crime committed, and not just handed out because "well what if". It'd be preceded by a thorough investigation and judgemeny by a group of professionals, not just some randoms.

It's what's best for society desu senpai.
>>
Bumping for discussion.
>>
>>127494820
I'm not sure I would really class it as a punishment, I've read a lot about the subject matter and I have read a lot about sex offenders who are wanting chemical castration but refused for various reasons (mainly legality) it's a very slippery slope indeed, of course offenders of any offence need to be punished but surely prevention is better tan cure. All in all a very complex discussion, also a discussion that leads to children not actually being protected due to angry outbursts. Society as a whole do not seem ready to have this discussion without the usual "off with their head" which I'll admit I'm in agreement with to an extent. Besides with chemical castration as a society we have to make sure the medication is being administered effectively, for example how many times have you heard a schizophrenic stop taking medication for one reason or another then commit a violent act.
>>
>>127496319
The difference between chemical castration and chemical sterilization (what i'm for) is that serilization is a one-and-done kinda thing. There are no follow up treatments, you completely neuter the person right away, permanently.

And yes, i agree. Scientists that actually study paedophilia realized that a significant amount of our population actually are paedophiles, but never act on it.

If it became less stimatized, you could open support groups. But for now punishment will have to do, and i disagree with it being a slippery slope - if you have ironclad laws from the start there will be no room for slippage.
>>
>>127496924
I think it is a slippery slope where human rights are concerned, obviously I'm not in agreement of sexual abuse whatsoever but permanent sterilization would open a whole can of worms, I know we all have our complaints regarding human rights to an extent but where would we draw the line if something like this was introduced? Hands cut off for theft, fingers cut off for hacking/computer fraud, eye removed for voyeurism list would be endless.
>>
File: 1489585395700.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489585395700.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>>127498015
No, i think your argument is a fallacy at it's root. Just because we choose to implement something that actually is very humane, especially for the people who genuinely suffer from their paedophilia and wish with all their might that they could stop, it will be tightly controlled. It's no different then not allowing a person who drives while intoxiated several times to reacquire their license.

It's simple, and it's humane.
>>
>>127498535
But using the example you gave regarding driving intoxicated, majority of the time at some point they will be reissued with a license including death by dangerous driving, even if they were permanently banned nothing is stopping them getting in a car intoxicated and driving unless you remove their hands and stitch up their mouth.
>>
>>127499377
Exactly, but driving without a license and buying a car without a license is much harder then with one.

And of course they're not perfect analogies, nothing really is since it's a unique situation. But we gotta apply what we can and draw conclusions from there.
>>
File: messatsu.jpg (41KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
messatsu.jpg
41KB, 540x416px
>>127482965
>>
>>127498535
Just to add if the offender wants the castration to control their urges which I believe a large percentage would, I would be all for it and agree it should be available if requested. You also have the issue of the wrongly convicted.
>>
>>127500200
But more importantly - i don't believe that the amount of Violent rapists/paedophiles that get falsely accused and convicted is large. At all. I barely think they exist. To be convicted for violent sexual assault ,ie, not sleep rape/unable to consent rape, spousal rape, but the more "classic" view of dragging someone into the bushes and raping them you require VERY hard evidence (IE, defensive wounds, semen samples etc etc). That's why i feel reasonably safe from any faulty convictions.

Good discussion brit, i gotta fuck off to bed now for uni tomorrow. I'll check into the thread tomorrow moring to see if anyone bothered to counter argue.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.