[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Simple policies which would make a huge difference

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: HenryGeorge.jpg (286KB, 1117x1526px) Image search: [Google]
HenryGeorge.jpg
286KB, 1117x1526px
A single land value tax
>>
>>127482043
Islam is illegal.
>>
>>127482043
The reinstitution of homesteading
>>
>>127482776
>>127483096
Both of these are actually good suggestions, I was expecting more shitposts.
>>
>>127482043

based. return of the commons when?
>>
File: fruhling.jpg (78KB, 661x400px) Image search: [Google]
fruhling.jpg
78KB, 661x400px
add to that;

legalize gleaning, institute the scandinavian "freedom to roam", land can only be sold for it's registered value (land specualtion BTFO), and abolition of interest rate loans (usury BTFO), and ban fractional reserve banking.

“Blood is greater than gold, a dirt clod is greater than a stock portfolio, honor is greater than the highest dividend, the folk stands taller than the sum of its business-transactions.”
>>
>>127484178
I'm fine with some of it, but how would an economy even work without interest? That's something that I've never understood or gotten an effective answer too, the time value of money, opportunity cost of lending agencies with capital, and need for capital by private investors or creators looking to make things all make interest seem completely necessary for any healthy economy to function well or normally.
>>
>Repeal of ALL gun laws
>Get rid of the estate tax
>Get rid of sales taxes
>Go back to pre-1965 immigration laws
>Partial reversion back to bullion-backed currency
>More anti-trust laws
>Bring back Civil Defense programs from the 50s/60s
>>
File: aan de ploeg Vincent van Gogh.jpg (162KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
aan de ploeg Vincent van Gogh.jpg
162KB, 1024x435px
>>127484751

>muh economy

fuck the economy if it means rule of money, rule of finance. how many people "earn" their bread with usury? a small rootless elite, that scams the population, that ruins the earnest working class.

and how many retards are there that have ruined their entire life with debt? millions have been reduced by their own stupidity and greed to debt slaves, forever chained to paying money to their merchant overlords who scam and suck out everyone else.

I can't believe you support the land value tax , yet fail to condemn usury. for me they go both hand in hand.

I spit on moneylenders, on usurers, on merchants, on investors, realtors, bankers, stock exchange traders and all the other kikes, who grow fat on scamming and interest while doing nothing. meanwhile theyall support open borders, globalism, to reduce everyone to rootless consumerist debt ridde drones.
>>
File: landright.jpg (12KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
landright.jpg
12KB, 327x154px
>>127482043
my nigga
>>
File: game-design-3-638.jpg (66KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
game-design-3-638.jpg
66KB, 638x479px
>>127482043
George was so right

they even invented a whole new kind of economics to subvert him.

This is a great read if your into georgism
http://masongaffney.org/publications/K1Neo-classical_Stratagem.CV.pdf
>>
>>127482043
Wage earners, landlords and businesses are obliged to pool provisions (incl. clean water) and adequate shelter for a nuclear worst case scenario.

I so so so want this, for everyone around me.
>>
File: commonvsstateprop.jpg (778KB, 1695x961px) Image search: [Google]
commonvsstateprop.jpg
778KB, 1695x961px
>>127482043
Because George is so based ill just leave a list of the benefits of a land tax paradigm

• Those who got the upper hand by securing land tenures would support public services, so wages and commerce and capital formation could go untaxed.

• To pay the taxes, landowners would have to use the land by hiring workers (or selling to owner-operators and owner-residents). This would raise demand for labor; labor, through consumption, would raise demand for final products.

• To pay the workers, landowners would have to produce and sell goods, thereby raising supply and precluding inflation. Needed capital would
come to their aid by virtue of its being untaxed.
Thus, George would cut the Gordian knot of modern dilemma-bound economics by raising demand, raising supply, raising incentives, improving equity, freeing up the market, supporting government, fostering capital formation, and paying public debts, all in one simple stroke. It is quite a stroke, enough to leave one breathless

and no its not communism, pic related
>>
>>127482043
Science needs to find a way to transfer the brains of very intelligent old people into the bodies of stupid but healthy young people. Dispose of the withered old bodies, and the useless brains of stupid people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.