[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Rogan appreciation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493571529726.png (665KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493571529726.png
665KB, 720x400px
Was there ever a smarter bro-man known to mankind? How can someone be so dank so bro and so smart at the same time?

How can a 45 years old, bald, small, out of touch fool in all aspects of life, wallet chain wearin pool playin meathead be the father figure to so many people?

Did boomer parents failed THAT much? Jamie pull that up. Also, there's a meme going round pol last couple of days, how "weight liftin bros" tend to be more "right wing". Myth busted, as you can't get a more typical, slithering cuck lefty chameleon than Joe.

Also, watch the latest Everlast episode, where Joe the hunter pool player Rogan calls his favorite rapper who had one cringe hit 50 years ago, and listen to Joe's mean, condescending tone when Everlast is talking about his seriously ill daughter.

Joe pulls some ultimate cringe motivational video from some insufferable faggot. Joe very impressed! Wow, talking with faggot California lisp, profound message - it's literally the ultimate formula of life!

Everlast says - yeah I hear ya, but my daughter has incurable disease...

Joe gets pissed, like a insecure faggot that he truly is and all of his degenerate fans refuse to see...and stars half-way lecturing Everlast. This is the only thing you need to know about your idol Joe. One man has a probably dying daughter - Joe throws a silent tantrum because someone wasn't "impressed" by the motivational video.

Joe Rogan is the best, bro. Weed maaaan. Black scientist maaan. Could you imagine?
>>
>>127479679
Thanks for the link, faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6KiP7iQgo
>>
>>127479679

he's a literal retard and just sides with whoever his guest is, has zero opinion of his own and when he doesn't know what he's talking about he says "yeah that's very bizarre"
>>
Don't talk shit about Joe he's great

He's open to new perspectives and willing to let anyone speak their peace on a large platform. Without him people like Jordan Peterson wouldn't have found a large audience.
>>
>>127480468
If you watch his videos, he's got nearly 1000 podcasts now, you'll notice he is very adept at listening and processing information on real time all the while remaining unbiased as long as others *opinions* stay out of their argument. Watch his latest podcast with Graham Hancock, its filled with high quality back and forth between intellectuals.
>>
https://youtu.be/gd0oSNjHf1A

When two egos collide...
>>
Cuck rogan is a fucking manlet faggot, he isn't even the father to his own fucking kids. Top keks.
>>
>>127480468
You're too used to retarded MSM "panels" with a bunch of fucking dipshits yelling over each other for 45 seconds to collect soundbites.

Just because he isn't yelling and interrupting doesn't mean he agrees. He listens to the opposing point of view then gives his... like how conversations work.

I disagree with him on lots of shit, but to say he has no personal opinion is ridiculous.
>>
File: Rogan.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rogan.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
fuck that unfunny ape faggot
>>
I swear the HGH and testy replacement therapy has given him mood swings like a woman on PMS. His podcasts were alright awhile ago, now he's just a full on 'tard walking that fine edge between bro-science and left SJW crap. An example of what psychedelics can do to a someone with too much $$$ and internet time.
>>
File: 1493934868477.jpg (61KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493934868477.jpg
61KB, 1000x750px
>>127482231
>sweden
>calling people cucks
>>
I don't like Joe that much but you can kind of tell he doesn't truly believe the extreme liberal crap and is probably redpilled on a lot of stuff but he doesn't want to hurt his career. I think Joe totally understands that genetics determines intelligence as well as athletic ability, for instance.

Joe has had Milo, Gavin McInnes, and Jordan Peterson on his show. Not many podcasters can say that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.