[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Conspiracy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: another-jewspiracy.png (1MB, 1727x1367px) Image search: [Google]
another-jewspiracy.png
1MB, 1727x1367px
/pol/, can we spin this into the next seth rich/pizzagate conspiracy to finish off Hannity or some other news outlet?:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/

That rag, yournewswire, has already added fake details like "shot in the head" but what can we do to take this to the next level?:
http://yournewswire.com/voter-fraud-investigator-murdered/
>>
File: 1494474502192.jpg (12KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494474502192.jpg
12KB, 294x313px
Bump
>>
no one?
>>
>>127479540
you're implying that hannity was wrong or we are involved in fake news.

Kill yourself shill.
>>
>>127483378
lurk more, newfag
>>
>>127479540
You need to murder the investigator looking into this case>>127479540
. That'll really make the DNC look guilty
>>
Pathetic psy-op attempt. Screencap this early post. /pol/ in no way endorses pushing the Seth Rich story as a weapon against our political enemies, but rather truly believes that a murder and coverup have occurred. We will continue to search for the truth in the name of justice. We disavow this post.
>>
>you don't need spin, its already this obvious
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
>>
>>127483689
Misused. Funny to watch.
>>
>>127487021
It is laughable.

>>127479540
You dumb fucking shill. I hope you feel just as stupid as you look to us. At least you are trying, I suppose.
>>
The only people that ever pushed pizzagate, Seth Rich, or this kind of shit belong on T_D or /x//

They NEED to go back.
>>
>>127485264
another newfag
more T_D trash that takes /pol/ at face value
>>
does this shill actually believe pizzagate and seth rich are fake?

i guess drones at the lowest level are just valueless, gullible people after all
>>
>>127488143
And fuck you, too.
>>
>>127488525
No, it appears as though they are trying to get ahead of this story and do damage control by being able to present posts like this as evidence that /pol/ doesn't even believe it but is simply trolling people. Not going to work.
>>
File: HillaryKnows.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryKnows.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>127479540
I wonder what this guy knew.
>>
File: IMG_7362.jpg (159KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7362.jpg
159KB, 700x1050px
>>127485264

His
Name
Is
Seth
Rich

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
>>
>>127488525
They tried this with pizzagate as well. I saw multiple articles claiming that pizzagate started as an elaborate prank that began along the lines of, "what if we can troll a story into going viral about a pedophilia ring in a pizza parlor basement." They are trying to proactively give themselves that narrative for this story now.
>>
I figure this possibly to be a threat against DWS as this is her district area. From what I can gather he was not actually investigating passports/visas. He was investigating voter fraud lawsuits or the like with the DNC in that area after the election last year.

The police are investigating the death as a crime. I recall they we're unsure as to whether the cause of death was some sort of head trauma or a gunshot wound.
>>
File: IMG_7363.png (97KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7363.png
97KB, 500x434px
His name is Seth Rich.

https://libertarianheathen.com/2016/05/05/uncivil-rights-antifa-and-left-wing-political-violence-in-america/
>>
Florida Man strikes again.
>>
File: media_brainwashing.jpg (61KB, 619x391px) Image search: [Google]
media_brainwashing.jpg
61KB, 619x391px
>>127479540
Nice framing shill. I hope you're paid so that you'll be either imprisoned for the rest of your life, or executed for your "contributions to the conversation".
>>
>>127479540
HIS NAME WAS BERANTON WHISENANT JR.
>>
>>127479540
Don't come around her if you're not from here
>>
>>127489169
hillary was making jokes about pizzagate in her speech to wellesley college the other day
must be shaking in her boots:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/26/hillary-cites-pizzagate-during-commencement-speech-video/
>>
>>127490279
who in politics goes to prison anymore, retard?
scooter fucking libby?
>>
>>127479540
Somewhere in the northeast, you are sitting behind your computer screen trying your hardest but failing miserably. The ship is sinking. The day of the rope comes for you, and may God judge you.
>>
>>127491181
>northeast
wrong
>god
wrong
>>127490464
maybe we could tie this together with vince foster if it turns out to be a "suicide"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.