[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ will defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>127477189
Not trying to be edgy.
But IMO illegal immigrants don't deserve food.
>>
Why is it the government's job?
>>
This is bait, but it's a loaded question
>>
If you want to eat, fucking work for it. No free fucking lunch you commie fucks.
>>
>>127477368

EDGY
>>
It isn't.
>>
File: pulling-strings.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pulling-strings.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
If you ain't top.
You die with the rest of the flock.

Subjected to real world order when you realize the ten toes and ten fingers are all most evidently not the same for the differences between individual A and individual B... their foot steps and shit the touch relevant for A's is a matter of goal oriented with out mercy. B... B's goals of where they have been or what they touch sends them at a standstill or declining way of life. As so life shall b...

B's will fuck A's.

Not unless A's can kill them off softly / smartly.

I'm ready to die.
>>
>>127477189
FOOD IS NOT A RIGHT YOU DUMB FUCKS.

DEMOCRAT COMMIES NEED TO BE WIPED OUT
>>
>liberals won't deny their world is build in suger, sprinkles and sunshine ideology
>>
File: ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg (20KB, 296x241px) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg
20KB, 296x241px
>>127477189
I unironically believe that you don't deserve food if you can't procure it yourself. It's pretty basic shit. Not a single organism deserves to survive if they can't feed themselves.
>>
>>127477578
It really isn't.

The less comforts they receive, the sooner they leave.
And that's the best in their interest as well because my country is no place for illegals.
>>
social darwinism scares libtards. some science is off limits I guess
>>
>>127477189
Everyone does not deserve food. You don't work or have income, you don't eat. Gov. is not you parent. Grow up or die.
>>
>>127478183
*physically removed
>>
>>127477189
Do you know what John Smith said to the lazy fucks who were trying to settle in Jamestown? "If you don't work, you don't eat".

Guess what, Jamestown improved drastically after that. You want your share of the bread, you gotta harvest the wheat.
>>
>>127478501
You don't even have to work or have income to eat. It is extremely easy to feed yourself, it just takes the minimum motivation and intellect.
>>
You come to this world butt naked, why the fuck does anyone owe you anything.
>>
>>127477189

Nobody deserves food. Welfare is state organized charity, not a right.
>>
>>127477560
Lol, NEET here, maybe I should enjoy a steak tonight, hehehe.
>>
>>127477189
>>127477491
>>127477560
>>127478183
>>127478499
>>127478501
>>127478502
>>127478714
>>127478715

The United States is the most food safe nation on earth. It is also the only one where its citizens don't have a 'right' to it.
>>
>>127481639
you can't have a right to requires others to work for you
>>
File: deserves.gif (37KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
deserves.gif
37KB, 480x270px
>>127477189
>>/pol/ will defend this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.