[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paying Antifa bills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0946.jpg (54KB, 728x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.jpg
54KB, 728x305px
I work a blue collar job in a non-RTW state, so I was forced to join the UAW. It's decent pay, and I'm white so it also pays my tuition since I get no gibs. After all the digging /pol/ did into antifa I put this together linking forced UAW union dues to paying Antifa's legal services https://medium.com/@uawleaks/dear-fellow-uaw-members-f8a64964a2d7?source=linkShare-ec04c645c2-1495996245

I don't wanna pay for this fuckers BAMN lawyer. I've made some dummy accounts and have tried to desiminate it on UAW pages, but they get zucc'd pretty quick. Got any ideas to get this shit out and create some pushback against the unions and maybe help push some RTW legislation through?
>>
Go old school.
Print up flyers for the shop with the message that UAW workers are proud to have your union dues go to defend Antifa faggots. Encourage people ironically to go 180 degrees against your wishes.
>>
>>127474390
What the fuck is UAW and why aren't you using proxy?
>>
>>127475986
UAW is united auto workers.
It's not the government, they are too retarded to do anything so long as it doesn't have my name plastered on it.
>>
>>127475736
Hadn't thought of that approach. I doubt anyone would know wtf any of it is tho, and with no easily clickable link I doubt they would dig into it.
>>
>>127475986
UAW is a union you're forced to "join" so the union bosses have a political slush fund to work with. So even if you're a right-wing nationalist, some of your (((union dues))) pay for groups like Antifa, BLM and so on.
>>
>>127476925
That kind of cancer is worse than communism.
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (324KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
324KB, 960x960px
>>127476925
They heavily propagandize everyone too, need to come up with some good counter propaganda linking big unions to the funding of violent leftists
>>
>>127477682
Make a series of memes with the message that everyone deserves a fair trial, even Antifa faggots. Say "Even this guy deserves a fair shake". Then make up 2 or 3 fake hashtags, and combine them in different ways.
#SupportTheBosses
#UAW4Antifa
#DefendClanton
>>
File: IMG_5844.png (547KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.png
547KB, 800x533px
>>127477682
For example, I have some memes encouraging people to report friends on Facebook. This message is the polar opposite of my desired outcome.
>>
How strong is the connection between Clanton and BAMN? Just a member? Officer?
>>
>>127480078
Would be great to find his mugshot and use that as the background image
>#FreeClanton he dindu nuffin
>>
>>127474390

This should be your redpill that unions are a tool of communists to undermine capitalist society, and they attract typical communist goon types, like the man whos now going to prison.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.