[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you investing in bitcoin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: money in the bank.jpg (38KB, 385x260px) Image search: [Google]
money in the bank.jpg
38KB, 385x260px
Why are you investing in bitcoin?

Why are you putting your money into a meme currency setup to only benefit the founders and early adopters?

Why aren't you putting your money a high-yield savings account where it can be appreciating and earning 1.05% interest?
>>
>>127473696
>what is inflation
>>
>1.05% interest
lol

While inflation is maybe 5-6%?
>>
>>127474112
>>127475064

You'll be sorry when the feds crack down and outlaw all "cryptocurrency" trading, sales, and software development.

Given all the criminal activity that surrounds the stuff, I don't even know why you'd want to be associated with it. Owning bitcoin it probably a one way trip to a watch list somewhere.
>>
Take my word for it pollacks - DO NOT blow it on margin trading !!!

I used to have 8 BTC now i have almost nothing.
>>
>>127475400
I'm not saying bitcoin is the answer, although I wouldn't fault anybody for viewing it as a minor way to diversify. I'm just saying if you park your money in a "high-yield" savings account with an interest rate of 1%, you're effectively asking to have your wealth stolen from you.

Roughing it out over the past several years, maybe you'd be losing money at about 4% on average.
>>
>>127475400

Im already assuming i am on a watch list because i tried to push holocaust revisionism on a major mainstream news site for a few years - without using a proxy. (And without getting banned !!!)

Then had some trouble buying bitcoins - the owner of the website said i was `flagged as remarkable by their system`.

After that i lost almost all my bitcoins on BTC-e margin trading.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-21-21-57-31.png (133KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-21-21-57-31.png
133KB, 720x1280px
Stay mad no coin cucks. I bought 85 dollars in bitcoin and put it into the bittrex exchange and this is what i had after i got out of jail. Lol passive income isn't for autistic retards like you. Kys.
>>
>>127475400
Son, I bought depleted uranium ammunition with a credit card and had it shipped to my office in Chicago. You think a cryptocurrency list is gonna make my asshole pucker?
>>
>>127476022
That sucks man, is btc-e still running?
But more importantly, do they still have the trollbox?
>>
>>127473696
I have ~$40 in BTC. Weeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>127473696
Since when has inflation been less than 1.05%?
>setup to only benefit the founders and early adopters?
If it rises continuously it benefits every coinholder faggot. Every now and then it may crash which allows yet more faggots to get massive gains.
>>127475400
You're quite the statist bootlicker aren't you m9?
>>
>>127475400
>Owning bitcoin it probably a one way trip to a watch list somewhere.
Being on 4chan is a one way trip to a watch list.
>>
>>127476060
>thinking it ever fully depletes
Enjoy your radiation.
Why exactly did you want it?
>>
>>127473696
>1.05% interest?
hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>127476862
>tfw put in 175 NZD in october/november
>now worth 540 dollarydoos
>>
>>127477325
He's planning to sell it to his enemies so they can huff DU dust during the HAPPENING.
>>
>>127477325
Its in it's own lockbox and doesn't spike on a geiger counter, I'm ok with it.

Honestly, its a fun thing to have in the collection and eventually it'll get banned which will put the price through the roof. I bought ten cases of Black Talon back in the day when people started calling it a cop killer bullet and turned dimes into dollars once it was banned. Did the same thing with AR lowers and mags both before the ban and before Obama was elected. I don't have anything in a high enough caliber to really take advantage of the material.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.