[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Democratic party is finished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bernie.jpg (95KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
95KB, 721x960px
They had their winning candidate and they sold him out. Now they're throwing a temper tantrum instead of doing a single goddamn thing to fix the problems that caused them to lose touch with over half the country. I don't see the Democrats winning another election for at least the next 20 years.
>>
>>127471647
Serously. If they go with Clinton again, DNC is done for 10 years.
>>
>>127471647

>neglect emotionally

What does that mean? He's smiling and cheering in the other pics. Or is that only when someone heckles you?
>>
I was seriously going to vote for bernie and hated trump until clinton stole the nomination. I knew at that point i had no choice but to vote for trump. It was the best decision i could have made. Im just glad i fought the urge to donate money to Jewdas
>>
>>127472321
>until clinton stole the nomination
She might have stolen the nomination but you convenienty forgot how Bernie crawled up on stage next to her and sucked her saggy vulva, basically selling you ALL out to the MOST corporate candidate ever.
That is his true self.
>>
File: 1495972239776.png (66KB, 571x348px) Image search: [Google]
1495972239776.png
66KB, 571x348px
Umm, no sweetie. Democrats are winning bigly, Georgia soon.
>>
>>127472630
>out
isn't that what drumpf is doing to you guys now?
>>
>>127473069
>I point out how Bernie sold out his base
>you point out that "drumpf" did it too
>does it defeat my point? Does it make Bernie less of a liar and cheat? No.
Stop arguing like that, it serves nobody.
>>
Bpo
>>
>>127471966
They won't. The bankers, lobbyists, etc. aren't going to make a mistake like that twice
>>
>>127471647
>They had their winning candidate
I hope you aren't seriously implying that Bernie wouldn't have been absolutely curb stomped by Trump, let alone win the election. America doesn't want a communist Jew running the world.
>>
>>127471647
The D.E.N.N.I.S system.

love it.
>>
>>127476147
>America doesn't want a communist Jew running the world.
Think again, friendo. He came very close, and if Clinton didn't literally jew him, we don't know what might have happened.
>>
>>127472851
kikes being kikes and pretending state district elections dont
mean jack shit.
>>
>>127476147
Bernie looks like a good guy compared to Trump.

Trump won because he looked like a good guy compared to Hillary.

The old Good-Bad-Evil paradigm.
>>
An attempt was made to reach Sanders for comment, however he was unavailable at his second vacation home.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.