[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the American mall? Is it the fault of online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 80small.jpg (60KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
80small.jpg
60KB, 800x534px
What happened to the American mall? Is it the fault of online shopping that malls are dying or is it because of our shrinking middle class?
>>
File: fight watching_01 (7).png (2MB, 1670x920px) Image search: [Google]
fight watching_01 (7).png
2MB, 1670x920px
>>127468663
I was in the mall a few months ago recently with my girlfriend and other friends. They were taking a vid of us and caught this moment when we saw a black guy fighitng another black guy.
>>
>>127468663
people who work in malls are so lazy and/or stupid nowadays.
shopping online saves so much hassle.
>>
File: fight watching_01 (1).png (2MB, 1669x916px) Image search: [Google]
fight watching_01 (1).png
2MB, 1669x916px
>>127468935
I didnt notice it at the time but it got so out of hand I had to hold on my girl to protect her as a gut reaction.
>>
>>127468935
Crime is also another factor. Maybe decreasing prices as a result of our shrinking middle class is attracting thugs?
>>
Too many blacks started showing up.
>>
>>127469467
Sure, but what caused them to show up in the first place?
>>
>>127468663
I haven't stepped foot inside a mall in over a decade, as an adult there's no draw at all.
>>
>>127468663
Niggers and spics the mall is full of them buying freash hats with new stickers.
>>
>>127468663
There's an absurd situation that's developed.
Hundred odd stores, but nothing to buy.
>>
Like many things niggers ruined them.
>>
>>127469328
Na the prices at the mall are ridiculous double retail. That's why niggers go there to get ripped off by the jew and take self portrait s of them overpaying for name brand goods. you know it fake if u didn't buy that shit at the Nike store.
>>
>>127468935
>>127469180
HEY LOOK I'M ASIAN AND HAVE A WHITE GIRLFRIEND!!!
>>
>>127468663
Infested with niggers and shitskins. It's now a hangout spot not a shopping mall.
>>
File: 1473878400197.jpg (81KB, 682x466px) Image search: [Google]
1473878400197.jpg
81KB, 682x466px
A lot of the stores are flat out overpriced. im thinking that men having to go somewhere with their girlfriend/wife and middle schoolers are the only thing keeping malls alive.
I go to a mall in arizona. but I only go because its something to do with my girlfriend basically. occasionally I buy something.
>>
>>127470083
Maybe the shitskins have more purchasing power?
>>
>>127469540
Gibs let them roam the streets during the day.
>>
File: globalization.png (29KB, 1400x1070px) Image search: [Google]
globalization.png
29KB, 1400x1070px
>>127470083
>>127470232
pic related
>>
>>127468663
People here are going to say "hurr durr its the niggers fault." That is not the reason, but rather a byproduct.

Basically if the "anchor stores" such as clothing stores close up or get a better location at a cheaper price, the smaller "thrift stores" cant sustain an entire mall. They are dying faster than they were before because the tech anchor stores, such as best buy, are eating shit to amazon. Clothing stores have gotten their own locations free of people using their space as a cutaway point to other stores. This is why the "strip mall" has become increasingly popular. You get your own space free from the other crap at a cheaper rate, while still being in the "mix" of a mall.
>>
File: ,.,.,.,..jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
,.,.,.,..jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>127468663
malls here in ontario are always packed like in your pic . it probably has to do with online shopping and the fact you guys have pack of young blacks in every state.
>>
>>127468663
Niggers.
The problems are always caused by niggers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.