[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isis beheadings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1-Mnu2ATj4kzGE87mOIzMsMw.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-Mnu2ATj4kzGE87mOIzMsMw.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
What would happen when some Muslim finally decides to behead some native white European say in Germany or Sweden??

Shits only a matter of time..
>>
>>127465595
Didn't that elderly priest get beheaded? or just throat slashed?

Also there was that one who wrapped a snake around the neck of the man he killed...

Does Lee Rigby count?
>>
already happened

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-murdered-london-terroism-suspected-article-1.1351640
>>
>>127465800

I'm talking more like when achmed posts it on social media and it becomes a huge shotstorm
>>
its the same excuse they will always use,

#notallmuslims

That's right, your rights end where Islams feelings begin.
>>
>>127465595

I chuckled at the pic and the caption, desu
>>
>>127465595

Pretty certain this already happen.

I imagine the cucks would just go NOT ALL RAPEFUGEES, and then quickly move out of that neighborhood without saying why.
>>
>>127467711
It already happened multiple times; every time the killer was "depressed" and the murder had "nothing to do with Islam".
>>
>>127465595
Slap on wrist, not all muslims, grief, candles and better quick forget about it.
>>
Off topic I guess, but the whole phrase "x be like" is fucking faggy and annoying.

Xdddddxxdddddd be lLLLiIykE!

Fuck off.
>>
>>127465595
>who is nigger machette guy in UK
>>
>>127465595
shitty mem
>>
How long you've been in coma?
>>
>>127465595
Already happened

The west is easily conquerable
>>
wait, is beheading worse than bombing or trucking?
>>
>>127468435
It's a nigger meme.
They want everyone to speak like they do so they plant retard speech in your brain with shit like this.
>>
>>127465595
literally nothing, the public people would put up a "very terrible etc etc very sad etc etc media post/statement and that would be it, perhaps increase the tax rate to get more cops to enforce the "don't feed the pigeons" policies
>>
>>127465595
Ask to the priest near Rouen
>>
>>127469982
This

Trucks plowing through people and suicide bombings are already happening. People are being stabbed to death by Muslims. Violent groups of Muslims calling themselfes "Shariah-Police" are forming and patrolling the streets and trying to convince people that behaviour like public drinking is "haram" and they should stop with it ect. ect. ect.

Beheading won't make it worse, the whole situation is already fucked.
>>
>>127465595

It already happened here, just search IKEA murders (an African cut down a woman and her son).

What happened a while after that was a lone guy decided to kill 3 brown people with a viking sword.
>>
>>127466362
Not going to happen. European authorities would stop it from spreading and prevent media from publishing anything about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.