[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angela Merkel is NOT happy after the G7Summit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: merkele.jpg (310KB, 889x1947px) Image search: [Google]
merkele.jpg
310KB, 889x1947px
Angela Merkel is NOT happy after the G7Summit.
>>
NUKE THEM. IT'S NOT WORTH ANOTHER WAR, JUST GET IT FUCKING OVER WITH.
>>
File: 1472100200482.jpg (60KB, 527x681px) Image search: [Google]
1472100200482.jpg
60KB, 527x681px
>>127465230
Bring it the fuck on then? I hate it when people put brown sugar on my sauerkraut.
>>
>>127465230
The audacity of Merkel to pretend to speak for the entire world is astounding.
>>
>>127465230
sounds like Russia succeeded in destroying atlanticism!

watch: now the ruskies are going to move in and create a paris-berlin-moscow axis to counter anglo saxon countries. the heartland grows stronger.
>>
I wish Merkel would facesit me
>>
This is how the fourth reich starts. Only this time it's muslim.
>>
>>127465657

The old hag is going to be reelected too. Western democracy is broken.
>>
>>127465230
>Trump says EU needs to carry their weight in NATO to ease the load on the US
>Go to G7 meeting
>Merkel basically says Europe needs to take more responsibility for itself

How does he do it???
>>
Oh vey time to destroy Europe aga....i mean time to create that totally safe European army thats going to "protect" the new Europeans :^)
>>
not this shit again ...
>>
File: 1454994015439.jpg (30KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1454994015439.jpg
30KB, 400x315px
>>127465709
Because the last time the Russians formed an Alliance with Germany, it worked so well.
>>
Will Germany finally use some of that budget surplus money that they keep on harping on about to pay for their own defence?
>>
>>127465230
>Thousands of people protest the G8 convention
>Few years pass
>Thousands of people protest the G7 convention
>Few years pass
>Thousands of people protest the G5 convention
>>
Fuck the EU, they want all the benefits of having control over the USA without spending for their own defenses
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.