/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a rideshare driver in the south made me racist. AMA.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 46

File: driveby-e1410949019287.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
driveby-e1410949019287.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
So first off, I dont come here often, but I thought you guys would like this.

Let me preface this by saying, i am a college student and had zero political affiliations but leaned left before i started driving in a way that most normies in college do.

After having shitty luck making money in most jobs during college I started driving for a popular rideshare app in the south east united states. All in all its been a pretty good deal, I make good(ish) money, sometimes i have to pretend to be liberal so my passengers can virtue signal to me all trip, and its easy work. When I drive whites. Black people are teh exact opposite, they make me wait, get mad when I say I want to just get them where they are going, and whenever they make me take them to the ghetto, (the place libs call the "Urban Core") which is almost always, no matter where I pick them up, its almost always a struggle to get back on the highway without being stopped by roving gangs.

Now, the above statement seems false, but no less then 4 times have i been in the "urban core" in broad fucking daylight and have been surrounded by 30 or more upstanding gentleman while they beat on my windows, try to slow me to a complete stop (Never happened yet) and flash pistols and gang signs while hurling epithets. I carry a gun now because of them. I could go on with more stories but its too long for a first post,

AMA.
>>
can't you select who you give ride too? just don't do business with the ghetto monkeys.
>>
>>127457172
All it shows me is a name, until the person is walking up to my car, and sometimes it dosent even do that, just a distance away. The app also threatens to deactivate you if you cancel too many trips or dont accept rides with black names, forcing me to take them anyways.
>>
>>127457172
ANd the drivers dont "select" anything, we are 100% at the mercy of the app that sends us ride requests that we can accept or deny, but we only have 5 seconds to decide, before the ride goes to another driver.
>>
>>127456610
what was the scariest situation you've been in while driving during a rideshare trip?
>>
>>127457426
> black names
How does the app know what a "black name" is? (responses should be a hoot for this)
>>
File: tgdoomsday-drive-9-1363115658.jpg (170KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
tgdoomsday-drive-9-1363115658.jpg
170KB, 750x422px
>>127456610
sounds like you are in need of some upgrades for your car anon
>>
Having any kind of job that puts into contact with negroids is asking for trouble.
>>
>>127456610
>, i am a college student and had zero political affiliations

THIS IS NOT /b/

SLIDE THREAD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE WANTS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT
>>
>>127458070
Probably the first time I got taken into the "ubran core"

>PIck up black in work clothes on good side of town
>Seems like a nice guy
>See ride is taking me into ghetto
>"its probably not that bad" I think, "NPR is always talking about revitalization of the area, Im sure its getting better"
>Never have I been so wrong
>Guy says he used to be a drug dealer, but is straight now
>His house is 2 miles off the highway, in streets that were built in the 20s,
>"Ayo mang right dere in fon' o dat yellow 'vet"
>What the fuck?
>See a 2015 yellow corvette outside of the least beat down house ive seen
>"It my ol' ladies ride mang' lemme off right here"
>On the way out i try to take a faster way back to the highway
>coming up on a 4way stop, shitty work truck approaching from the opposite direction
>truck gets stopped on the other side of the 4 way by roughly 50 porch monkeys that were between us
>banging on windows, yelling, rocking truck
>they let him through though
>Guy is nigger, but white as a sheet as he passes my car
>Now that im closer i see a few blacks actually have guns out
>they start throwing arms up and pointing at me shouting "white boy" and "Cracker"
>I fucking floor it, clip one of them and go 60 on side streets back to the highway

I literally cant describe how surreal the how situation was.
>>127458521
The app dosent do anything but display the name to me (Sometimes) I have to make a judgement call.
>>127458718
yeah no, fuck blacks, driving for a rideshare made me racist, now im conservative and support gun rights and eugenics.
>>
>>127458602
95% of the time im just moving around college students like me or rich white people who want to virtue signal all fucking ride. I used to drive all over town, but now if im not right in the rich white area i just shut my phone off and drive back so i cant take any more rides.
>>
You should get a dash cam and upload your adventures to youtube.

No commentary, just play music or something, make compilations.

Title your videos blandly too, accurate, but bland.
>>
>>127459096
Since then ive been taking into the urban core 3 more times, and every time there are just roving bands of blacks standing in the streets. Now that I carry a gun and look out for them ive rarely been stuck having to go through them, but when I do, i always keep my gun in my hand, out of sight.
>>
>>127459629
I got a dashcam last month actually, but i havent had anything interesting happen in that time. That is the plan though.
>>
>>127459739

Yeah the goal is to just show people how these animals behave. Don't try to inject the conclusion people should come to after you've shown them, that's for manipulative leftists.
>>
>>127459988
Thats good to know, but whens something happens ill probs post it here first. The dashcam I go also does teh interior cab, which is why i really got it, after I had some porch monkey talk about how easy it would be to rob me and if I thought it was a dangerous job really fucking awkwardly.

I had one hand across my stomach in my jacket and one hand on the wheel the whole fucking ride. After that I ordered a dashcam that night.
>>
>>127459739

Good idea. You'll need it when they gang up on you again and you're forced to run of them over to escape.
>>
>>127460590
Ive already clipped at least one Faggot fucked up my front fender, i had to replace it., ive never had to legitimately run one over though, but thats why i have a dashcam now.
>>
>>127456610
learn the two phone trick
never set yourself in shitty neighborhoods
>>
You mean being exposed to your average Southern kneegrow made you RACIST??

Hoax!!
>>
>>127462217
The fuck is a 2 phone trick? And I dont go into these neighborhoods voluntarily but its hard to kick someone out after they are in your car already which is the only way you can see the destination, blacks especially so.
>>127462454
I dont know what this means?
>>
Honestly in this day and age if you don't realize there's something off about niggers from a very early age and it takes you several hours of driving them around as Uber driver to finally come to terms with their idiocy idk what to say...better late than never I guess...but in your heart is still a libcuck that drank the coolaid that believed they dindu nuffin at one point.
>>
>>127458718
>seth rich is the only thing aloud on poll!!!
cant we all just enjoy a good nigger hate thread once in a while senpai??
>>
>>127456610
Do you have any sjw stories?
>>
>>127456610
>Being politically on politically incorrect
Here, I'll proof read for you

i am a LURKING FAGGOT

After having shitty luck making money in most jobs during college I started driving for a UBER in GEORGIA. All in all its been a pretty good deal, I make SHEKELS, sometimes i have to pretend to be RETARDED so my passengers can virtue signal to me all trip, and its easy work. When I drive whites. NIGGERS are teh exact opposite, they CHIMP OUT, and whenever they make me take them to the ZOO, (the place FAGGOTS call the "NIGGERTOWN") which is almost always, no matter where I pick them up, its almost always a struggle to get back on the highway without being stopped by roving gangs WHO DINDU NUFFIN.

I'M NOT LARPING, but no less then 4 times have i been in the "urban core" in broad fucking daylight and have been surrounded by 30 or more NIGGERS while they CHIMP OUT on my windows, try to slow me to a complete stop (Never happened yet) and flash pistols and gang signs while BEING KANGS. I carry a gun now because of them. I could go on with more stories but its too long for a first post,
>>
>>127456610

Dude I have lived in Memphis, Nashville, and Murfreesboro and been to prison. I had to knock a nigger out about a year ago over a bandana belonging to a girl I was with at the time AT MY EXPENSIVE APARTMENT COMPLEX POOL. You see, the nice apartments like I paid for had a hottub and large pool. Some genius decided to build section 8 commiblock just a few miles down the road and in the summer niggers clog up the pool I PAY FOR that don't even live there. Prior to that some black girls were twerking on me in the hottub and i started fucking one, and then some nigger walks up, shoots a gun in the air, the women scatter running, and he points it at me, but luckily the nig had another nig that talked him out of shooting me. He left firing several more shots in the air. The police showed up and the pool got shut down for weeks. THE NIGGERS DNT EVEN LIVE THERE BUT THEY SHOW UP IN THE HUNDREDS. The solution is to shut the pool down for people that pay to live there.

I don't find any of this hard to believe. Welcome to the redpill my friend.
>>
>>127463056
I was never around black people until well into college, my high school had 2 black people and they were literal faggots so I didnt get it.

>>127463191
seriously i came here to describe my hate for blacks and people are just memeing me.

HEres another story

Like my 4th ever ride i picked up some guy in the "ok" part of town, it took me 20 minutes to find the asshole because he didnt live in teh subdivision i was picking him up in, he and 3 other blacks were just walking around scaring white people with bottles of hard liquor and 40s. They had me take them to a strip cdlub, while one of them talked about guys hes had to stab when they came into his barbershop, while another talked about how much cocaine he had on him. I ended up taking them to 2 different strip clubs, since the first one was "not street enough". As they finally got out on of them offered me a swig of liqour and then spilt it on my backseat.
>>
>>127456610
>no less then 4 times have i been in the "urban core" in broad fucking daylight and have been surrounded by 30 or more upstanding gentleman while they beat on my windows
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: 1464480968160.jpg (130KB, 640x825px) Image search: [Google]
1464480968160.jpg
130KB, 640x825px
>>127457426
>All it shows me is a name
it's not that difficult to see what you're getting into before hand.
>>
>>127456610
>its almost always a struggle to get back on the highway without being stopped by roving gangs.
> in broad fucking daylight and have been surrounded by 30 or more upstanding gentleman while they beat on my windows, try to slow me to a complete stop (Never happened yet) and flash pistols and gang signs while hurling epithets

Lol wut

What city is this? I drive through shithole neighborhoods in Chicago from time to time and I've never had anything close to that happen to me.
>>
>>127463650

Holy fuck, the pool's literally closed.

>>127463669

I believe you anon. I am thankful to have grown up in a nigger-less town. I never knew how bad it could get until I was an adult.
>>
Don't these people have bad ratings? Or are they all in the first free ride promo?
>>
File: 1495465190958.jpg (86KB, 644x521px) Image search: [Google]
1495465190958.jpg
86KB, 644x521px
>>127458718
>babey's first day on /pol/
>>
>>127459312
Why do they virtue signal? Does this strategy actually work for getting ahead in life?
>>
>>127459096

shiiiiiiiiit

my buddies killed a nigger on accident one time

>be young
>be stupid
>go to buy weed from niggers
>niggers rip us off
> fight ensues
>didn't know niggers have codewords to yell our for whenever honkies are making trouble, but we learned that day
>tens of niggers flood out like cockroaches
>we battle our way back to the car
>I jump in back seat
>last man in car
>nig starts trying to pull me out of car by my feet
>my buddy in front seat grabs a hold of him
>we are driving at this point
>keeps driving still holding the nig
>lets him go at about 50 miles an hour
>the last thing I heard was a crunch as he rolled under the wheel
>don't know what happened to him, never went back
>all this over a 20 dollar bag of weed.
>>
File: WSHQha9.jpg (969KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
WSHQha9.jpg
969KB, 2448x3264px
>>127463646
I dont know what your problem is, but im not in georgia.
>>127463604
Lots actually, the worst one is when i had to drive a evangelical female pastor to the airport. The whole ride she complained about whites and how people in this country just hate black people and how we should just imprison all gun owners and become just like britain. Its fucking hard to play along with this shit when i had a 9mm under my jacket pointing at her in a shoulder harness, but I did. Made me laugh afterwards.

>>127463669
I had that exact thing happen to me where i rented in 2014 so I fucking moved

>>127463788
Im sorry i dont have pics of teh blacks surrounding my car and banging on the hood, all I have is the fender that got fucked. pic related

>>127464038

Bruh, im in the south im not gonna say the city because its a good gig aside form blacks and i dont want shareblue telling the company to fire me.

>>127464236
Even if they have bad ratings or get deactivated they just make another, all oyu need is a credit card. Theres no fucking accountability.
>>
>>127464305
Fuck if I know man, "white guilt" is a real thing for these assholes, and if I dont play along I get shitty ratings.
>>
>>127460387
Niggers always try to act hard around whites because there's no way for whites to tell if they're a real gangster or not. They get to play the role of the toughest, most brutal gangsta you've ever seen, even if they're not. Blacks know when they're faking, and will call them out on it.

Whites would never test their mettle, on the off chance they're not full of shit.
>>
>>127464345

I wish I didn't fuck my life up and actually cared enough to hide shit.

oh well, thug life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3_qUDwF-Ns
>>
>>127464935

I do and I know others that do. also, I love a good sucker punch. you would be amazed at the results it gives you.

that is why blacks usually win street fights. they swing first. i'm a monkey see monkey do type of guy.
>>
File: nxsPU.jpg (72KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
nxsPU.jpg
72KB, 756x960px
>>127463669
Don't take it personally. We're infested with opposition these days.

I'm enjoying your green texts. Post whatever you have anon.
>>
You fucked a negress? WTF? You just started fucking her? On that alone, I believe you that you've been to prison.
>>
>>127456610
When you see Ladarius, Tyrell, Jaquanda etc just don't go.
>>
>>127465506

she was thicc and it was a tremendous dry spell. As many times as I seen niggers that didn't live there fucking white girls in or by the pool (at least 3 times) I figured I should sling some dick myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
>>
>>127465187
Yeah, I mean, a nigger ever walks up on me aggressively, I will upper cut him faster than he can react. No question, no hesitation. It's hesitation that leads so many white men to lose. They go for the sucker punch, so you've got to take that plan away from them.
>>
>>127463788
Go back to le reddit fagit
>>
>>127464314
if they do that 10 more times they can afford a pair of shitty jordans for one of themselves. Totally worth it
>>
>>127464314
As soon as something is deemed gang related the police just write it off. It's not even a racial thing completely, though blacks are at the bottom of the give a shit totem pole for the police in most cases, especially in cities with large poor black populations. I dated a Mexican girl who had a cousin who was a gang member. He was murdered and the guy who did it walked. You're life essentially becomes worthless to everyone once you join a gang.

Getting face, neck or hand tattoos has a similar effect on your value to society.
>>
File: 1495475824700.jpg (51KB, 464x597px) Image search: [Google]
1495475824700.jpg
51KB, 464x597px
>>127458521
Jayquonica
Sherrod
Lamiqua
WE HAD ELOKWENT NAMES AN SHIEET!
>>
>>127456610
These animals hang out in the open.

Get good with a 30.06 at 200yards. Police don't investigate gang member deaths
>>
>>127465187
Stop fucking up my car you asshole, why are you fucks always the worst to drive?
>>127465311
heres another story not about a ride, but general noggery
>like 3:30am saturday night
>bars close around then or close soon
> get ride at stripclub
>not bad part of town why the fuck not
>dont even look at the name, 5 seconds isnt a long time and im too tired to care
>As I get close see a lot of flashing lights
>Like 8 cops
>A continental or some nigger with big rims upside down on its roof full of holes
>as I get closer like 6 cops draw on my car
>"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR"
>put on the ground while they realize im white
>After about 5 minutes they tell me to fuck off

On the news i heard there was a shooting by some nigger as the club closed, the he called his buddy to get him, the cops got there first because strip club on a saturday night so his buddy had tried to ram a car?? I dunno but it ended up on is roof.

>During all of this someone wanted an uber ride?
Fucking blacks
>>127465746
half the time I dont even look, if my phone starts beeping with a ride request i just hit and go to the pickup. If I deny something like 10~ of rides i start getting warning and shit about how im being a shitty rideshare driver.
>>
>>127466205
>As soon as something is deemed gang related the police just write it off.

I would totally support this, if normies didn't also get caught up in gang violence. Criminal killing criminals, who cares.
>>
>>127466441

i'm not black nigger.

the name is a joke.
>>
>>127466412
Im not deniro in taxi driver man, im not gonna just go shooting blacks. If they try some shit im prepared but otherwise fuckem.
>>
File: -WNCe2Ks90OAeb8halD_HA.jpg (70KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
-WNCe2Ks90OAeb8halD_HA.jpg
70KB, 640x462px
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article152887189.html
Police have issued warrants charging two men with murder in the kidnapping and death of Charlotte Uber driver Mario Johnis Medina-Chevez.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said Friday night they received confirmation from the Mecklenburg County Medical Examiner’s Office that a body police found Thursday in a field off Mount Gallant Road in Rock Hill was Medina-Chevez. The 44-year-old driver had been missing since Saturday.

CMPD homicide detectives are in Maryland interviewing suspects Diontray Divan Adams, 24, and James Aaron Stevens, 20, police said Friday night.
>>
File: 014VySM.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
014VySM.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
>>127466639
Medina-Chevez, who had taken a job as an Uber driver to earn extra money for a family vacation, left his Charlotte home Saturday night to pick up a passenger, expecting to be gone only an hour or two. He never returned.
>>
>>127466441
>If I deny something like 10~ of rides i start getting warning and shit about how im being a shitty rideshare driver.

What a shitty service that is. Isn't the whole point of ridesharing that both the driver and the client are flexible? Goddamn.

Even escorts tend to block black guys completely, you shouldn't have to take their requests.
>>
>>127466751
>>127466639
Why I carry a gun.
>>127466772
yeah its seriously shitty, The problem is unlike taxis or limo drivers i dont need and licensing or commercial insurance, so any asshole with a car can sign up, leading to stupid amounts of competition so if I cancel rides they'll just fire me and some other guy will pick it up. Theers no accountability. but as long as I dont pick up blacks its fine.
>>
>>127467039
Imma go phone poster in a minute, so my id is gonna change just a heads up.
>>
>>127467039

Hm, fair enough I guess. But stay safe anon.
>>
>>127460387
Good idea, that way they can maybe identify the known felon who eventually murders you for pocket change.
>>
File: 20170528_133655.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_133655.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>127467204
Still op this isnt some shareblue bs i just have shit to do.
>>127467324
Its better than doing drywall which js my only other option. Also taxi driver fantasies are pretty fun.
>>
>>127467423
Maybr, but ill probably get him first you dick.
>>
>>127456610
I'm a ride share driver myself. Pro tip, if it's a black and/or you have to put in extra effort just to find the dumb ass, just drive to location, wait 5 minutes, call their phone and immorality hang up then cancel ride as "client was not at location". This way no cancellation for you since you are at their location.
>>
>>127456610
Get a real job, let people walk
>>
>>127467448
Your screen is dirty.
>>
>>127467621
That actually sounds like a good plan. You got any stories?
>>
>>127456610
>So first off, I dont come here often, but I thought you guys would like this.
>Let me preface this by saying, i am a college student and had zero political affiliations but leaned left
>stopped by roving gangs.
>Now, the above statement seems false, but no less then 4 times have i been in the "urban core" in broad fucking daylight and have been surrounded by 30 or more upstanding gentleman while they beat on my windows, try to slow me to a complete stop (Never happened yet) and flash pistols and gang signs while hurling epithets.
>AMA.

Literally a Reddit fag and a pussy. Stop lying and larping faggot.
>>
>>127467448
Clean your monitor, you filthy subhuman
>>
>>127463650
I hope you left Memphis, anon.
>>
>>127467631
Had a real job doing drywal, this is better and i get stories to post on /pol/
>>127467673
Yea.
>>
>>127466466
I don't agree completely, it's part of the reason why gang violence is so rampant and why innocent people get caught up in it, it's because it so often goes unpunished.
>>
>>127467621

Smart.
>>
>>127462560
I don't know what the 2 phone trick is, but there are apps that let you fake your GPS to a rich area if that is useful for you. Probably have to root your phone for it to work.

God bless, anon.
>>
>>127467621
Problem solved!
>>
Are you able to decline a ride based on the appearance of the rider? I would drive for Uber just for fun but I would hate to be tricked into picking up nigs. Is there any way to know the race of the rider before you accept? If not... You'd have to filter on other factors and just hope for the best.
>>
>>127464314
I'll take things that never happened for $400
>>
File: 1277771016992.gif (14KB, 211x202px) Image search: [Google]
1277771016992.gif
14KB, 211x202px
>>127464002

>shitavious
>>
>>127467739
I'm not in a nigger infested shithole like you describe, I'm on the west coast in a libshit state. Still, i get a number of blacks, but they are not feral.

Libshits annoy the fuck out of me though. I was picking up one Asian fagget and his homo crew from a rave, very busy night.
Suppose to pick him up at uber pick up location, he isn't there asks me to find him among hundreds of drugged out rave going faglets. I could cancel it then, but he promises to tip me.

Find him, drive the stinky bastards and a nigress to their hotel. He taps me on a shoulder and says thanks and some other shit and they walk off. I swear he was laughing to his friends because they tricked me by not tipping.

Notonmywatch.jpeg
After they leave, I spill water in my backseat and put in a ticket saying they spilled something. Dumb Asian fagget gets charged clean up bill, which is higher than a 5 dollar tip or whatever for finding him and getting their sweaty nigroids safely home in weekend night traffic. Fuck him. I have more stories but that irritated me the most.
>>
>>127462560
When you get robbed you give them a shitty phone
>>
>>127467798
Fuck you man
>>127467799
I mean i should but nah
>>127468105
Ive heard about that but i dunno how to do that. Would be cool though.
>>127468202
Not until the guy is knocking on your window asking if your his ride unless you go by name.
>>
>>127464089
>I believe you anon. I am thankful to have grown up in a nigger-less town. I never knew how bad it could get until I was an adult.

This. I couldn't imagine having to live in the same place as these animals. Stay safe ameribros.
>>
>>127468717
keep posting more rage stories i love these
>>
>>127468723
Man if im getting robbed i have bigger things than losing my phone on my mind. Like shot placement.
>>127468717
Thats a good fucking idea! Imma steal that for the future. Good on you anon fuck passangers who are assholes
>>
>>127459096
Never stop at lights or signs in the ghetto.
If someone runs out into the street run their ass over and do not stop to check on them.
Anyone who's ever had to do business in gangland knows this.
If you see a crowd of niggers always speed up.
>>
>>127468780
>Can only day fuck you
Typical. You either go to Uni in the biggest shit hole in the US for your shitty degree and you can't handle one dude coming up to you to sell a mixtape. It's not fucking scary at all and you are part of the bigger reason why life is so fucked up in our country. Stop falling for the racial Jew. It's what keeps us all from not getting together and improving all our lives.
>>
>>127469071
Thats the plan i always do now. Wish someone had told me earlier.
>>
>>127467872
i'm still close to it, but in a 90 percent white town.

>>127468242

it happened. The guy that dropped the black guy has been to prison twice since then. Now a member of the Aryan nation, so I don't talk to him anymore. It isn't that I have anything against him... he may have saved my life that day. It's just that I still have a slight chance in this life and his is totally fucked. He was always too unpredictable. I was several years older than him and I remember another friend telling me that this individual was going wind up spending his whole life in prison and that was when the kid was 13. It's been a decade since then and so far it's been near true.
>>
File: Who could be behind this post.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Who could be behind this post.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>127469167
>racial jew
>>
>>127469200
I used to deal with that kind of trash daily.
They also use those tips.
>>
>>127467448
How many calories could I get by licking your screen clean my dude?
>>
>>127469167
Im a chem. Engineering major, keep trying, driving is a good job and lets me work whenever i want, at 350 a week for 25 hours. Good enough for me.
>>
>>127469389
I honestly didnt know how dirty it was until the flash came on.
>>
File: Which Way Western Man.jpg (76KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
Which Way Western Man.jpg
76KB, 720x322px
>>127456610
Have you thought about reading The Dispossessed Majority by Wilmot Robertson?
Resounds much of what you mention.
>The author brilliantly recounts the tragedy of a great people, the Americans of European descent, who founded and built The United States and whose decline is the chief cause of America's decline. Although replete with cogent criticism of the people and events which have brought America low, the book ends on a positive, optimistic note, which envisions a resurgent American Majority liberating its institutions from the control of intolerant intellectuals innately programmed to destroy what they could never create.
>>
>>127469516
I'm just giving you shit, don't worry about it
>>
>>127469408
You sound like a fucking ad.
>Chem Engineer
>Not based Mech Engineer
How does it feel knowing you are label as some of the dumbest engineers?
>>
>>127468780
>Ive heard about that but i dunno how to do that. Would be cool though

Well I guess you can just wait five minutes, call, and leave to ablvoid cancellation like another anon suggested.

I would do that from now on. Maybe you can research how to spoof your GPS some time. It's called 'GPS spoofing', and can be used on any app.
>>
>>127469721
I enjoy the chemistry more than the engineering anon. It was this or going biochem and i said fuck it.
>>
>>127469824
Ill look into that, thanks for the advice
>>
Stop saying "teh" instead of "the"

This isn't 2007 you fucking dork
>>
>>127469408
The market for Chem E's fucking suck dude and no internships = you're fucked
>>
>>127469868
Well enjoy your wasted degree.
>>
>>127457629
Stop doing it then a few bucks ain't worth getting shot over
>>
>>127470021
Reddit fag obviously.
>>
>>127469167
A guy came up to me on the streets of New York and sold me his mixtape
I bought it because he said he liked my shirt (which I considered worthy praise). His rap name was Corinthian D. Platinum and he was actually not awful.

I thought you'd all like to know.
>>
>>127469036
>you give the guy the shitty phone, and some cash
>he's walking away
>draw gun
>call him a faggot
>he 360s and moonwalks toward you
>BLAM BLAM BLAM
>dead Michael Jackson
Congratulations, you now have a second phone to call the police with and you won't have search the dead guys pockets.
>>
>>127456610
>Shit that didn't happen
>>
>>127470021
Phoneposter and im a lazy typer.
>>127470048
Im only 2 years into the degree, still have some choices to make. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>127456610
I used to Uber in Houston. Didn't have to worry about getting carjacked because I drive a stick and niggers are too dumb to drive sticks. Met some really interesting people to say the least.
>>
>>127457629
can't you try a different app? this sounds risky af
driving a car shouldn't be so dangerous
>>
>>127458718
>>>/TheDonald/
>>
Jacksonville, FL, I presume?
>>
>>127470629
They're all the same in practice and how people get rides. The one i use is the most popular so its the easiest to use. If i wanted to go with something that had better policies I'd have to get commercial insurance and a taxi medallion. And thats bullshit.
>>
>>127456610
>Now, the above statement seems false, but no less then 4 times have i been in the "urban core" in broad fucking daylight and have been surrounded by 30 or more upstanding gentleman while they beat on my windows, try to slow me to a complete stop (Never happened yet)

so since you black you wont be attacked ? what if you're white, will they attack you
>>
>>127470729
I dont know what your talking about, stop trying to find me shareblue.
>>
>>127456610

We told you it would.

All you have to do is experience the life.
>>
Have you thought about becoming a limo driver instead? From what I understand the work is a little less reliable, but you can charge well, and most of your clientelle will be rich people who either a) want to pretend like they understand poor people or b) don't want to talk to you at all.
>>
>>127470957
Of course I'm white, I've said that several times.
>>
>>127463646
>we're non conformists and rebels who believe in free speech unlike reddit.
>adapt our lingo or else
>>
It's stories like these that keep me from being an uber driver up here in Milwaukee. The nigger side of the city is too big and I don't want to ever go North of Wells Street ever again
>>
File: 1447028315684.jpg (71KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
1447028315684.jpg
71KB, 501x386px
>>127464314

Fucking kek. Good story anon. Loving these nigger green text stories.
>>
>>127456610
I suggest video related.

https://youtu.be/iB2Lttkmnmw
>>
>>127471089
Id have to get a medallion and a limo and commercial insurance which mean like 1000$ a month instead of just using my car and having literally none of that. Im a filthy casual
>>
https://youtu.be/tDtbhApINuU
>>
>>127469408
Good on you mate, it's a job, a respectable one at that. You work to support yourself and you go to school, those nignogs don't do anything productive. should be simple as driving people from point a to point b, but nigs and other trash animals ruin it.

I had a run in with some cuck and a whore picking them up from a club at night. The account was on his name. They did not put in location, and when got in she asked me to drive them to the best club downtown. I'm like, ok these people are drunk and retarded. The cuck is super quiet, I can totally tell that he is a cuck because she is doing the talking and doing decisions in their chat. She seems out of his league andbasically riding his wallet, he is most likely from some rich family.

I start driving to a street where all the venues are at. Not even a mile later, the bitch gets argumentive with me, says "do you even know where you're going? Are you just driving us around the block to charge us money?"

That made my blood boil, and the stupid cuck sitting there absolutely quiet, I mean it's his ride, put your bitch in place. I was gonna let them out right there, but I finally figured out which bar they wanted to go to, turned it was a block away.

Literally was under 4 dollar ride. And those clubs are very pricey, cuck is most likely paying 10 dollars at least per drink for them, she knows that, but she is trying to make it sound like 1 dollar per mile is going to ruin them. These kind of faggets obviously never worked, get money from parents and she is a whore. These people rarely tip me, but would throw big tips at bartenders to show off wealth in front of others. You might think I'm projecting or whatever, but I know these things from experience, working people would never ever behave like a drunk bitch belittling and confronting their driver, even if I screw up their ride, they just wouldnt do it. They know screw ups happen, and they know full well what's it like to be on receiving end. Fuck.
>>
>>127470924
wrong, idiot. Rideshare apps get out of paying money to the government that then must be taken from other sources (taxpayers)
Your rideshare bullshit is being financed by taxpayer money
>>
>>127471735
I hear ya man thats the life, i just dont let it bother me, fuck em im never gonna see em again.
>>
>>127471911
What the fuck are you talking about? You do realize ride share drivers are considered small business owners and pay higher taxes than normie tards do, and they do it out of their earnings, right?
>>
>>127467532
I hope so anon.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=15a_1401511448
>>
>>127471735

You're not projecting anon, spoiled rich people are fucking awful. And it's always the ignorant little kids who grew up with mommy and daddy's money too.
>>
>>127471911
Yeah, and? Blacks get welfare im a white college kid and i get this.
>>
>>127472218
This, i made 12k last year and paid almost 1600 in taxes. Fucking bullshit
>>127472243
I love and hate those vids but at least im prepared.
>>
>>127472365
Hey you are keeping track of your miles everyday, right? Very important to do so, you can get 53.5 cents per mile deductible when you do taxes, very decent rates with these fuel prices.
>>
>>127472794
Yeah after deductions it was about 1200 buy still way too much.
>>
>>127472243
>Fuckn vid mang

I always sat directly behind the cab drivers overseas (ex-militray).

op-sec training dictates you beat their ass or belt-choke em if they start hauling you to a shitty area for a robbery or worse. This was pretty common back in the day. Got worse with the "muh womens" in the military meme.

But a gun to the back of the head is stone cold.
>>
>>127472243
>>127472685
Is making 12k a year worth knowing you may be driving for someone that thinks a human life is worth less than the random amount of money that may or may not be in your wallet?
>>
>>127472961
Eat shit commie it pays my rent.
>>
>>127472882
What about going to school and whatever extra you spend there did that help at all?
>>
>>127472243
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=15a_1401511448
>"don't worry OP, your customers would know a ridesharing app uses credit cards so you wouldn't have any cash on you"
>wait, niggers wouldn't think of that
>shit
get out dude
>>
>>127473164
Not really, my dad claims me as a dependent still and the faggot takes the school credit because of family bullshit and im on scholarships and the GI bill so i dont spend anything out of pocket so i cant claim tuition.
>>
Living in Southeastern VA in general for 5 years has made me EXTREMELY racist. Like waaaaaaay more than I ever have been. It's uncanny. I've seen too much general nigger shit to ever go back, and I am going out of my way to move to the whitest community possible where I can still find work next year.

There's a reason those alarmist SJW studies show that the reported racism in the country is almost entirely southeastern corner of the US...
>>
File: toto-washlet2.jpg (26KB, 324x255px) Image search: [Google]
toto-washlet2.jpg
26KB, 324x255px
>>127464002
Are niggers missing a vertebra? Why are their necks always cooked in a mugshot?
>>
>>127472961
Ever been hungry that you sucked cock to feed yourself? No? Good because any job is better then sucking loads for chump change
>>
>>127473125
I hope a nigger shoots you in the head faggot, Im no commie. If you think 12k a year is worth being in a dangerous situation join the military and at least get benefits out of it.
>>
File: high.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>127473558
Trying to look imposing
>>
>>127456610
You can't make money doing Uber or Lyft. It's impossible.

Even if you think you're making money, there's no way you can make up for your investment in your vehicle unless you somehow got a magic free car.
>>
>>127473627
12K because all i wanted was 12k, after gas i make about 16-20 an hour and im strapped if someone wants my life and if they get it, it was my time. All i can hope is i get theirs first.
>>
>>127473627
Sounds like he already went through military since he says he's getting gi bill, you fucking dumb fuck.
>>
>>127473796
What?
>>
Film it with a dashboard camera.
>>
>>127473796
I paid of my car working as a drywaller, now the only expenses i have is gas and insurance and i do my own maintenance if somethibg breaks.

The only reason you cant make money is your overpaying for a unreliable low mpg car, thats your fault for falling for the automotive jew.

My starter died a year ago, a shop quoted me 600, i pulled one out of a junk yard for 80 and did the work from youtube vids.

Stop falling for the auto jew.
>>
>>127473796
Are you retarded? You can put 30k miles on your car in a year, but you also make 30 grand if you drive that much. You think 15 grand car is gonna lose 200% of its value from having extra 30k miles on it?
>>
File: Independent-1993-bin-Laden.jpg (215KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
Independent-1993-bin-Laden.jpg
215KB, 1024x765px
>>127473627
> drive for rideshare and make 12k a year
> occasionally have to deal with stupid niggers who may or may not be dangerous.
> most of them, though stupid and rude, are just trying to get to point B
> basically work for yourself and set your own hours.

Or.....

> join the military and literally become government property for the next 2 to 4 years
> wake up at 5am everyday
> be told what to do and where to be all the time
> give up family, relationship, and friends to become a disposable government slave and potentially get sent to a war and have to kill people just to stay alive.

Kys if your that fucking stupid to even compare ridesharing with the military you fucking autist
>>
>>127456610
are you in the ATL
>>
>>127473931
I get it through my stepdad actually, but hes so fucked up from 'nam id never go military. Fucker lost an arm and a leg, and says he was a pow, got crucified, escaped, only to be hit by an rpg during rescue and got medivacced out after 3 hours of lying in a firefight. Even of thats only 10% true im not doing it.
>>
>>127474396
> wake up at 5am everyday

Someones lied to you anon lol

I never got to sleep in like that unless it was holiday routine and I wasn't on watch rotation by some miracle
>>
>>127474622
God damn. What time do you guys wake up?
>>
>>127470729
I doubt it. I drove delivery all over Jax for a bit over a year, and never saw niggers getting as uppidy as OP describes. I think they are kept in check by our based police force (Just Shot One) and also by our many many rednecks.
>>
>>127474396
Military peeps get benefits later on in life, however if you do ride share it gives you time to study, not so sure about military. Also, you have to live long enough to claim those benefits.

I had a buddy that was mental from the war or whatever, was getting 4 grand a month closer to 5 and with all that money he still ended up on the streets and in jail somehow. I know fagits say oh, only weak people get disorders from war, but even if that could be the case, the risks ain't worth it. What do they get paid lille less than 30k a year and they have to lick boots of some nigger officers? No thanks fuck your benefits.
>>
>>127474736
Depends on branch of service desu

But it's a lot of rotational, 4 section or 2 section type shit unless you're in training

Once you're in the shit you take lots of naps mostly
>>
>>127474950
But if you read i get those for free through my stepdad. And only work 20hours a week or like 2 mornings and one saturday or friday night.
>>
>>127474346
You don't make $1 a mile. Also, you're not deducting your expenses like gas, cleaning, tires, etc. The wear and tear also depreciates your vehicle's trade-in value and you'll have to buy a new car sooner than you would going to a real job.

Uber makes money for Uber, not the drivers and even their corporate business model isn't making a profit at the moment.

You're just another stupid wigger that vapes so it's understandable that you can't do basic math.
>>
>>127474252
>Stop falling for the auto jew.
You're getting plenty jewed by driving for Uber.

Wait until you have to pay full taxes because you're a "private contractor".

It's fucking baby's first income in here.
>>
>>127467039
You do need commercial insurance if you get in an accident while driving for money.
>>
>>127475118
You sound like a little kid larping as an adult with low functioning autism

wtf are you even about?

Have you ever even owned a fucking car?
>>
Hurr I'm a Newfag, someone talk to me.
>>
>>127475303
Already talked avout that read the thread.
>>127475333
Not gonna be in an accident so not a problem.
>>
>>127475118
>Uber makes money for Uber, not the drivers and even their corporate business model isn't making a profit at the moment.
There was a internal powerpoint point presentation of Uber's which was leaked. Their main competitors for employees were Lyft and McDonalds. That should tell you something about what the drivers get paid.

https://qz.com/968095/as-uber-pitched-its-driving-gigs-as-entrepreneurship-internally-it-was-worried-about-competing-with-mcdonalds-for-workers/
>>
>>127475620
Always archive blogs with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait before linking.

https://archive.is/BjCtx <- qz.com article
>>
>>127456610

>Used to be leftist
>Became racist

Those two are not mutually exclusive
>>
>>127475645
i was lazy. i wrote the auto archive script for 8pol before they became retarded about link breaking.
>>
>>127459096
I drive through the urban core all the time and this has never happened to me or anyone I've seen. I also drive a Porsche so you'd think that would attract young hooligans.
>>
>>127475645
Thank you for helping make the Internet a better place.
>>
>>127475372
I'll put it this way. It never occurred to you that "WOW! I can make a lot of money driving a taxi cab!"

but somehow, some Jew convinced you that you can "make a lot of money" driving your own car that you paid for, paying for your own gas, insurance, cleaning expenses, repairs, tires and full FICA taxes. Oh and pay for your own cell phone and the phone bill.

How the fuck does that make any sense? Why don't you idiots see what an obvious ponzi scheme this is?
>>
>>127456610

Similar story while I was in college. First thing, I come from an all-white, small town. I was raised Republican, but my young, ignorant, not-fully-developed brain put blacks "on alert" but also not as much as I should have.

Now my campus is entirely a safe space, campus cops roam around day and night, and I just pretty much mind my own. However, a few blocks past the school, there are train tracks surrounding both sides of campus. My father went to this school 20 years ago and he told me to "Never go past the train tracks." Alright. Easy.

So my 1st month there:
--the black-government housing unit is shot by a black man. 6 adults & 3 children are shot & survive. I actually found several bullets that penetrated the CAMPUS sidewalks, that is how close this happened.
--A black guy busted into a college apartment unit and shot & killed another black man point-blank range.
--My friend witness a gang of black people rob the gas station, because he SAW they actually started CHASING him with guns.This gas station is directly across from my dorm btw.

I'm not finished yet.
--A black man stalked & harassed me on campus for over a week, I think he was clinically retarded, but he followed me everywhere on his bike.
--While getting food at the local campus cafeteria, a black woman would always shout racist shit at the white kids; she was actually fired so thank god, I hated that bitch.
--To get to the hospital, if you didn't have a car, you had to walk past the train tracks, into black ghetto government housing, and a few block into it, arrive at the hospital. I had to do it a few times due to falling ill, and while I did, blacks threw shit, tea, drinks out of their cars and hitting me.

All of this shit happened within 3 months. In my small town of all white people, this would take 10 years to all happen. Like wtf.

Fucking luckily, the government housing units were being bought by the university and are promptly being fucking destroyed.
>>
>>127475645
>Always archive blogs with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait before linking.
yes, dad.
>>
File: Summer is Coming.jpg (28KB, 490x338px) Image search: [Google]
Summer is Coming.jpg
28KB, 490x338px
Sure is Summer in here
>>
>>127476286
I wish I had a dad who taught me these things. Instead, I never had one.
>>
>>127458521

I work as a delivery driver.

Two regulars who never tip are called Uniqua and Traynastiphia.
>>
Sigh..
Go to settings -> Customer preferences
[X] No niggers

Problem solved
>>
>>127475807
>i wrote the auto archive script for 8pol before they became retarded about link breaking.
Alright. Haven't used 8 other than trolling leftypol a few times. What do you mean by
> became retarded about link breaking.
>>
>>127476181
300 a week after gas and maintenance isnt "alot" of money but it pays my rent and car insurance, my only bills. Its not a career but works for me and fots around my classes. Get over it?
>>
>>127476408
>I wish I had a dad who taught me these things. Instead, I never had one.
Well, you are a run-of-the-mill /pol/tard so it's not surprising you were raised by a single mother.

It's like having a single mother and asperger's is the /pol/ starter kit.
>>
>>127458521
Nigger names are easy to spot, no white person is naming their fucking kid Saniqa or Darnel
>>
File: niggerfield.jpg (489KB, 793x965px) Image search: [Google]
niggerfield.jpg
489KB, 793x965px
White people in the south are "racist" because that's where the most ignorant, obnoxious blacks live.

We know what blacks are really like, unlike the spoiled trustfund white kids shouting for more diversity.
>>
File: trump laugh.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
trump laugh.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>127476500
>>
>>127458521
>How does the app know what a "black name" is?

here is a hint

le-A

pronounced "Ledasha" because the dash don't be silent yo
>>
>>127476500
I fucking wish.
>>
>>127476559
It might work for a few people like you with tax tricks and special circumstances.

Otherwise, it's a waste of time and generally a scam.
>>
>>127463191
>cant we all just enjoy a good nigger hate thread once in a while senpai??

we are those kind of democrats
>>
>>127475118
In my car it costs less than 1 dollar per 10 miles. Gas is 2.60, I get 30mpgs on average. So let's say I drove 120 miles, that's more than I did, that's like 10 bux for the whole day. Chances are I will make that in tips, I did that day. My earnings are above 130 bux. If I drive like that I don't think deprication on my 15000 dollar car or any maintenance is gonna matter. So what if the value drops by 8 thousand in a few years, it's still gonna be a working car, and I could buy another one easily
>>
>>127476978

it would be interesting if there is a select service for people who own property and have credit, they pay a little more but they know they will never find a .36 with the serial number scratched off and one spent round in the cab they ride in
>>
File: 1483149067966.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483149067966.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>127476773
>tfw north georgia
>little to no niggers until around 2014
>now a sizable minority along with slopes and poos
>>
Around blacks never relax OP
>>
>>127475447
Autism be with you
>>
>>127477037

My truck is a 2001, although it handles gas well. Some heroin junkie tried to convince me to give her a ride, everyday, 25 mile drive, for $5. She really acted like that $5 was more like $500.
>>
>>127477221
I'm in southern Virginia and they've already overrun my town.

I hear Georgia's basically a giant nigger nest.
>>
File: Christianity.jpg (94KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.jpg
94KB, 1000x667px
>>127464345
>a evangelical female pastor
worst sjw story

No surprise at all.
>>
>>127468105
Android.. just open developer tools.. and accept fake GPS info. You dont need root I dont think.
>>
>>127477670

People here in the US don't get why lots of whites started the white version of atheism. I'd rather not sit by a bunch of shitskins, homosexuals, and degenerate drug users on my day off, thanks.
>>
I never used Uber... so let me get this straight.. a nignog puts out a message he wants a ride.. you got 5 seconds to decide... you go... you park at the location.. and then.. just ANYONE can walk up to the car because of that Uber sign on the dash....
surprised you guys aint getting more guns stuck in your face.
>>
>>127476531
>What do you mean by
>> became retarded about link breaking.
Maybe 6 months or so ago they because retarded about breaking links. From http://www.something.com to h ttp://www.something.com. Because muh sekrit klub/HTTP referrers, and they were too retarded to use my autoarchive script. They didnt care about ads/clickbait, they just cared about HTTP referrers. Now it displays links similar to 4chan, and I need to update the autoarchive script to reactivate the links.

https://gitgud.io/ahitler/AutoArchiveUserJS/blob/master/user.js
>>
File: Crash+test+train.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Crash+test+train.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>127477037
>So what if the value drops by 8 thousand in a few years, it's still gonna be a working car, and I could buy another one easily
lol, and you'll pay for a whole fucking car! You still don't get it.

No matter how much money comes out of Uber, you will always be putting more money in.
>car payments (current and future when you have to turn in your car for a new one)
>insurance
>cell phone (initial investment)
>monthly cell phone bill
>FICA taxes/ taxes in general
>gas
>cleaning
>wear and tear over time (depreciation)
>possible accidents (someone can hit you if you think you're a perfect driver)
>oil changes
>general car maintenance (wiper blades, etc.)
>tires and rotations
You can't "make" money with Uber. Eventually you are going to pay one way or another.
>"Hurr, I made $30,000 with Uber! Now I have to buy a new car for $35,000. Duur."
>>
>>127477944
I remember when Stranger Danger was a thing. Now everyone wants to believe the world's just rainbows and unicorn farts and would rather risk their lives to be called "open-minded" than practice self-preservation.
>>
>>127477944
I dont use the uber sign thats asking to get fucked, and they it tells them my first name so if they dont know it, im ghost.
>>127478095
I mean my car cost me 3k 2 years ago and its an 05 with 150k miles and 30 mpg. Not that big a deal.
>>
>>127478326
>05 with 150k miles
that fucking car is in its twilight years. I'm amazed it meets Uber's standards.
>>
>>127477944
This is America, not something I can expect a Texan to understand, but here drivers cab have guns on them, nigger don't take those risks, they just go to no gun zones and gas stations to rob.
>>
>>127478326

Shit man, my car was 4.5k, an 01, and 150k miles. It did have it's transmission replaced. I did consider doing uber, but all the shitskins, the junkies, wouldn't be worth it. In college, I do home health aid and bring home $250 a day.
>>
>>127459096
You need a camera, to document the life. Release it after you have moved and given up the job.
>>
>>127476564
I was just LARPing. Sorry. I was actually raised by a loving, undivided family and have no complaints. I also voted for Sanders and later Trump.
>>
>>127478481
But i did? And am OP making money doing it.
>>127478484
Runs great, i run my cars up to 300k, any car cna do it you just need to take care of it.
>>127478567
Its not fkr everyone i get that
>>127478648
Already have got future encounter s
>>
File: swim-1467907923900.png (291KB, 899x604px) Image search: [Google]
swim-1467907923900.png
291KB, 899x604px
>>127458521
>>
>>127460387
Set up shotgunshells to be triggered by a button you install in your dash, that way you simply blow their feet or whatever off if they try anything.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-28-15-32-07.png (187KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-28-15-32-07.png
187KB, 720x1280px
>>127478481
This faggot deleted his dumbass comment
>>
>>127479005
dey wuz all gud lil niglets aint neva did nuffin 2 no1
>>
>>127456610

Why didn't you just skip the story and just say you hate all black people? Nothing you could ever possibly say can justify racism so your story is completely pointless.
>>
>>127479055
Don't bully him, he already regrets revealing himself to be an idiot.
>>
>>127478947
>Runs great, i run my cars up to 300k, any car cna do it you just need to take care of it.
yeah, but you won't be trading it in for any value, working for Uber (too man miles), and you'll be doing it sooner than later because you're driving for a living instead of driving to your living.
>>
File: varg 1.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
varg 1.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>127479029
based Norwegia
>>
>>127479282
Why would i trade for a car i cant afford when i could just buy another 3-4k to drive uber with again after 150k miles? If im still doing thjs and dont have a real job with my degree than
>>
File: bait serious.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
bait serious.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>127479187
>>
>>127478095
Dude what the fuck who buys 35000 dollar cars to drive for Uber? There is your problem, I tell you again and again that new cars are under 17000, and you would be stupid not to buy certified pre-owned, that's what I did. So what if there is maintenance? Accidents happen if you drive to any job. Uber and Lyft insure you abs your passengers directly in case of an accident and you are on the clock.

Of course depreciation is gonna be huge on a 35000 brand new car, but that's retarded. A slightly used low grade economy car is not gonna lose that much value.
And really, you're gonna talk about bs like oil changes and wipers? That's like general cost of owning a vehicle, that's just dense. As far as taxes, there are deductibles, have to pay taxes at any job. Your argument is just retarded.
>>
File: leaf-1491309802538.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
leaf-1491309802538.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>127463646
>>
File: fuyvwx.png (120KB, 662x443px) Image search: [Google]
fuyvwx.png
120KB, 662x443px
>>127479005
just why
>>
File: tenor.gif (754KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
754KB, 400x358px
>>127479535
>Accidents happen if you drive to any job
It's very different if you're driving FOR your job. One bad accident can end your faggot "career" as an Uber driver.
>And really, you're gonna talk about bs like oil changes and wipers? That's like general cost of owning a vehicle, that's just dense.
No it's not "dense". It's called a fucking expense you mouth breather. You're acting as a "private contractor" meaning driving for Uber is like your own business. You need to account for ALL expenses no matter how small you think it is.

The general cost of own a vehicle isn't usually tied to the income you make at a real job. You also have a cap on what you can possibly make with Uber. You won't make real money, you'll be losing a lot actually.

It's a game. Money in vs. money out. Uber has a lot of money out when you're a driver. You aren't an entrepreneur, you're getting fucked.
From Google:
>The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) gives the median income for taxi drivers as $22,440 per year as of 2010.
You're going to make less money than a fucking taxi driver because they aren't on the hook for all the expenses that an Uber driver makes.
>>
>>127479535
>have to pay taxes at any job. Your argument is just retarded.
Double the FICA taxes will bite you in the ass.
>>
File: reddit.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>127458718
Fuck you, I want justice for Seth Rich as much as anyone, but you r/tards want to shut down any other discussion. Get your dumb ass back to your hugbox.
>>
>>127463650
>welcome to the redpill
>fucks niggers
>>
I hate nigs. I was going to fuck one off em once but could not get it up. So I made her do my dishes and then kicked her out. Only fuck white and asians now, it is for the best.
>>
File: ok.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>127480535
Boy you a hot boy no homo
>>
>>127481308
Sure achmed, make sure you use a proxy posting here or the police will arrest you for hate speech.
>>
>>127456610

OP this didn't happen you fucking little shit.
>>
File: 312312333222.jpg (40KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
312312333222.jpg
40KB, 480x468px
>>127481532
you suck at shitposting.
>>
>>127458718
Fuck off you brainless zombie. This content is actually good.
>>
File: 1460430495125.jpg (160KB, 960x735px) Image search: [Google]
1460430495125.jpg
160KB, 960x735px
>>127466639
>>
>>127481625
It did though everything i said is true, i even posted the dent in my fender from hitting a nog
>>127481852
Thank you, im really surprised how well this thread did.
>>
>>127473796
Then how do actual cab companies stay in busines when most of them use old fords kek
>>
>>127480535
Actually my car was already in an accident, I want even driving it. and I got 1600 dollars for lost wages as my car was in the shop, getting fixed for free by other parties insurance. Didn't really end my career.

The Irs had set .47 dollars as deductible on my income for every mile I drive. It costs me around 10 cents per mile for gas, so the other maintenance costs get deducted. I just don't understand your logic. If I had some other job, I'd still have to have a car and pay for maintenance and gas.
>>
>>127482242
Ridiculously jacked service rates. Why do you think Uber and Lyft rose to prominence in the first place?
>>
File: 1494184903156.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494184903156.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>127481975

We got something like UBER in Poland, and I'd try it, got a 05' diesel very economic, but our fucking taxi drivers are going nuts and literally stop and assault uber drivers and their cars. Would be so much easier since no nigs in Poland.

Good luck to you mate anyways, nice thread.
>>
>>127482242
>Then how do actual cab companies stay in busines when most of them use old fords kek
They aren't standard Ford cars. They are made for the industry and maintained accordingly.
>>127482249
I am just warning you. You are wasting your time and your money driving for Uber. If you can't do math over the course of 5 years looking at expenses and investments needed for driving for Uber, you deserve to lose your money.

It's not a real job. You'll accept that one way or another, the choice isn't yours.
>>
>>127456610
LISTEN TO ME, and listen well!

NEVER, I repeat, NEVER pull that gun out. You might as well just give it away.

These people in their gangs, their one currency is status. If you pull the gun out, they are COMPELLED by the social dynamics in which they operate to ESCALATE.

It's like how they teach you to not show signs of aggression to an adult bear.

Shooting a white boy, receiving 4 years, getting out in 2 and a half and letting everyone know you are NOT to be fucked with under any circumstance is a GOOD DEAL in their social dynamics.
>>
File: 1493053570387.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1493053570387.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>127467448
>glossy screen
>>
File: 1495731420396.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495731420396.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
>>127476500

Fucking kek.
>>
File: 1482613608379.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1482613608379.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>127466772
>Even escorts tend to block black guys completely, you shouldn't have to take their requests.
>>
File: right.jpg (3KB, 127x95px) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
3KB, 127x95px
>>127478164

This. The denial is absolutely staggering.
>>
>>127483608
Of course, this is basic shit about carrying a gun, id only ever use it if my life was in immediate danger dummy. Like If i didnt use it, id die. If you make it known you have a weapon you should be shooting the second it clears concealment, duh. Also Im back at PC, still OP.
>>127483969
Ive actually driven a lot of escorts around, sometimes i do private rides if someone asks, (More money for me and none for uber) but ill never drive escorts around, in EVERY case after 1-2 rides where they pay they start asking for favors, or just straight up offering sex for rides. I dont need that shit, fucking whores man. Still not as bad as blacks, but dont get me started on black whores.
>>
>>127463650
Lies everyone knows niggers cant swim
>>
>>127466772
>Even escorts tend to block black guys completely, you shouldn't have to take their requests.

This isn't true I remember in an escort thread they said that escorts say on their profile they don't take black clients but if you ask them they do.
>>
>>127458521
>You have been requested a ride from: Tyrone Freeman
>>
>>127484591
don't listen to romaina, only pull out that gun to kill, right then and there
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
Stop sending food to starving children in Africa.
t. Varg
https://youtube.com/watch?v=5ZvF0WDJsr8
>>
>>127486677
Of course, but until then, none of my passengers will ever fucking know. Not even the ones who are progun and show me their carry pieces, why would you fucking do that? To a fucking stranger? Retards.
>>127486936
this has nothing to do with anything.
>>
What percentage of passengers are pleasant?
>>
>>127487290
about 50/50, but only about 10% are bad (Blacks, Really drunk people, assholes), in that 40% are libs, white apologists, drunks and snooty rich assholes.
>>
lol I thought you white folks didnt live near any Blacks....yall fault for being around shines
>>
>>127487616
>white apologists

what do you mean by this?
White people are apologising for being born the superior race? What the fuck is wrong with society...
>>
>>127488127
pretty much exactly that. People saying blacks are just trodden upon and i just dont understand through my white privilege
>>
>>127475118
Insurance I think would be the component that would eat you alive though.
>>
>>127488841
for me i dont need anything other than regular car insurance, if I wanted to drive for a more select service, make more money and price out blacks, I would need commercial insurance and a medallion and a bunch of bullshit. Right now in my city commercial insurance is close to 1000 a month just by itself because of the citys shitty laws regarding specific rideshare commercial insurance.
>>
>>127463650

No way this happened.
>>
>>127489283
What the pool thing? It happens everywhere, especially in the south, blacks shit up all the fucking pools they can get access too.
>>
>>127488715
What a fucking joke.
You'd think niggers would be grateful that they were taken out of Africa where all they were doing was playing with sticks until they were given a purpose but now they have weaseled their way into being regarded as equals in America and they still aren't happy.

Also now we have apologize for being superior like fuck off you black fucks I hope there is a race war in Ireland at least the niggers would be exterminated like insects most people hate them because they are first generation and not contributing to society in anyway.

"Tolerance" and acceptance has fucked up the world.
>>
>>127471911

Those rideshares operate on a 1099. They do pay all the taxes they're required to, you greedy little cocksucker. Nobody is subsidizing shit.
>>
>>127456610
Read some of you're greentexts. You're a real human being and a real hero.
>>
>>127483969
Well, they operate outside the law, don't they? So they don't have to comply with the raft of bullshit laws that have piled up over the past 40 years.
>>
>>127466205
Because they are all worthless, the witnesses will never talk, and if the murderer stays on the streets he might kill another gang member, which is a benefit to society.
>>
>>127469938
iphone or android?
>>
>>127489720
I do in fact pay a stupid amount in taxes.
>>127489759
Thank you, that means a lot.
>>127490271
Android because i dont feel like paying 600$ dollars for a phone thatll be obsolete in 3 months when a 700$ -s version comes out.
>>
>>127490517
>I do in fact pay a stupid amount in taxes.
Yep, SE taxes are a whole other redpill on their own
>>
>>127490853
>Actively punishing people who are self employed instead of helping them turn a profit and run a successful business.

We need to go back.
>>127490271
also I need to address this again, because buying apple anything means you fell for the tech jew. Fucking seriously, teenage gooks are making high quality electronic devices for next to nothing while you pay upwards of 1k every 3-4 months for something that was obsolete 2 years ago.
>>
>>127467039
>Why I carry a gun.
Take it from me anon: if you get mobbed and they manage to stop your car, a gun won't help you. You need to seriously reconsider continuing with this.
>>
>>127490517
there are gps spoofing apps in the play store, some dont require root
>>
>>127491755
>south africa
Yeah sure, Im still going to carry and use it if I have to though.
>>
More nigger stories please
>>
>>127492335
Please do, just don't let it make you complacent.
>>
>>127464345
>im not gonna say the city
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>127492401
The only person I ever had throw up in my car was a nigger. She was some black bitch along with 2 other black bitches who were practically sober. She passed out in my backseat and started throwing up on herself, and choking while here friends did nothing and said it was fine. As she continued puking small amounts and continued choking and gurgling in my backseat i told them they need to fucking help her or we are going to the goddam hospital, so they helped her. at that point we were literally pulling up to their expensive apartments and they just carried her of, then one grabbed her purse and gave me 300$ for the mess.

Even rich niggers are still niggers.
>>127492677
well of course.
>>
>>127491447
>Actively punishing people who are self employed instead of helping them turn a profit and run a successful business.
Then you don't understand what it is.

SE tax is the "employer (((contribution)))" when you are your own employer. The "employer contribution" is what makes the goys think that it's your riiiiiiich company paying the tax, when in reality it's just another cost of employing you.
>>
>>127458521
>How does the app know what a "black name" is? (responses should be a hoot for this)

The same way as anybody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss#t=39s
>>
>>127493004
DO you want me to get plastered on cnn you faggot?

>"RACIST uber driver Anon Anonstien posts HURTFUL INCORRECT LIES on NAZI FORUM"
>>127493188
so my employer generally takes out 20% of my income off the top? Because thats what i was expected to pay before i pulled 1000$ worth bullshit out of my ass for exemptions.

Go fuck yourself. When I worked as a drywaller my employer took ~12% off for taxes AND I got a refund of about 4% every year.
>>
>>127463650
>Prior to that some black girls were twerking on me in the hottub and i started fucking one,

MUD SHARK!!
>>
>>127493543
>so my employer generally takes out 20% of my income off the top?
I should have been more specific, when you're employed W-2, the FICA (Socialist Security) taxes are "split" where half comes from "your" side and half comes from the employer. But it's really nothing more than accounting tricks, because it still comes out of the employer's bank account.

The extra fuck-you from SE taxes is that you have to "estimate" your next quarter income, which translates to "if you stop working right now, this is what you made last quarter, so you have to pay taxes on that amount before you haven't earned it, or get a penalty".
>>
>>127469071
Shit, sounds like the bad parts of Mexico
>>
File: NO!.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NO!.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>127458718
>complaining that nigger hate threads don't belong on /pol/

GTFO back to t_Dnld you nigger-jizz gargling fuckboy

You don;t even understand how this site works. If EVERY thread in the catalog is a "Seth Rich" thread... NOTHING WILL EVER GET DONE OR DISCUSSED BECAUSE THE USER BASE WILL BE SPREAD ALL OVER THE THREADS YOU STUPID HOMO.... SO ZIP UP THAT FUCKING NIGGER-COCK CADDY (You) CALL A "Mouth"... bitch.
>>
>>127477627

All of Georgia is pretty fucked at this point. I fear East Tennessee is next. It's not like they haven't already ruined parts of Chattanooga and Knoxville
>>
>>127456610
Anyone who lives or works around niggers becomes racist.
>>
>>127457629
you can't select which areas to be in and which areas you want to work in? can't women drivers select which areas to work in?
stop being a dumb nigger and fucking use your brain, answer my fucking question
>>
>>127459096
>>127468105
just
drive
to
the
area
you
want
to
work
in
no?
>>
File: 1476918834647.png (468KB, 1293x912px) Image search: [Google]
1476918834647.png
468KB, 1293x912px
>>127456610
This is becoming increasingly established OP. Take a look at Nevada. If we could just force more liberal whites to live near niggers....
>>
>>127495851
I'm interviewing for a job in Buckhead Atlanta wtf tell me what you know.
>>
>>127493543
You know you'll be called out the second you give a city name
>>
>>127495851
Morristown is full of Spics and Chatt is getting worse
>>
>>127496150
>1 posts by this id
Well fuck you too, if you mean
>>127457172
can't you select who you give ride too? just don't do business with the ghetto monkeys.
No, I cant select who i give business too the ride requests come to me, based on where i am, and since I only have 5 seconds to decide yes or no (And if I choose no too often, I could get fired) with names that may or may not load in those 5 seconds, the answer is no, I cant choose who I give rides too, I generally take every ride I get.

>>127496574
Blacks are everywhere, being in a good area dosent mean i wont get a ride where some nigger wants me to take them to the ghetto. In fact in my first greentext I picked up the nigger in the best part of town with million dollar houses.
>>
>>127496998
Sure Shareblue, anonymity isnt the name of the game on this site anyways, its not like you couldnt figure it out from what ive posted in this thread, but im not saying it so I can be fired for confirming I post this shit on this site.
>>
>>127459739
Careful, not to be banned by uber, you could be signaled and easily recognized
>>
>>127497351
My forward cam dosent show anything identifiable other than my windshield wipers, RAINEX for life. and if something happens in my interior cam worthy for posting i have bigger things to worry about than uber.
>>
>>127497246
>Anonymity
You're confusing name and location pal
>>
>>127497923
Sure shareblue, you want my location read the thread. SouthEast US and what the fuck do you care, your in france?
>>
>>127496908
i'm about 50 miles north of atlanta, go to school in kennesaw and rarely in up in the city to hit the masquerade or drunken unicorn for shows

but i've heard differing things about buckhead. i've heard online mostly that it is a nice, somewhat gentrified area but i do know that some..far friends, you could call them hit up "Bucky" a lot for greasy-ass strip clubs and bars. like, no white folk in sight and openly brandished firearms greasy
>>
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....
>>
>>127499128
Have you read my posts?
>>
>>127469389
each smudge can feed a turk for a week
>>
>>127499128

once you live/work in poor nigger areas you understand how racist they are

>worked for a contractor doing home restoration in the ghetto for 3 months last winter.
>>
>>127473796

>some out of touch dork "did the math" on this and you were stupid enough to believe the shitty article he wrote in a 3rd-rate globalist shitlib rag
>>
>read this thread
>just started doing uber
>in chicago
fuck
>>
>>127501041
Fuuuuuuucckk, thats sucks for you, at least I can carry. Stay away from blacks anon, my cities nothing compared to shitcago.
>>
>>127499269
no you scumbag racist you dont deserve the attention
>>
File: 1473711934231.jpg (128KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1473711934231.jpg
128KB, 806x908px
>>127476379
Oh fuck off, this is a good thread and I've been here since 2009.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.