[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will ISIS ever gain statehood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: technical.png (6KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
technical.png
6KB, 200x150px
I feel like, if the world continues to keep going left and left, we'll end up accepting ISIS for their crimes and end up giving them statehood, a seat in the UN, etc. After all, there's nothing liberals love more than Muslims
>>
>>127454721
they won't. europe and the US are sick of left and the left is now losing numbers.

before you know it europe and the US will light up the ovens again.
>>
File: platt wtfs wrong with ya.png (1MB, 1012x769px) Image search: [Google]
platt wtfs wrong with ya.png
1MB, 1012x769px
>>127455269
>Europe and the US are sick of left
>France just recently elected a leftie president
>>
>>127454721
ISIS is just a place holder for the interests of the US that gets trimmed and pruned daily to keep them in line whether they like it or not.
>>
>>127454721
It used to drive my grandfather crazy when he would see a german car or japanese car. He'd say what was the point of fighting the war if we're going to let them take over our markets. the same thing will happen with isis. in 30 years your kids are going to want isis halal burgers and go to the isis for vacation. they will end up being like all our other past enemies.
>>
>>127454721
daesh
fuck isis
you're real tuff killing untrained civilians
you are not feared YOU ARE HATED!!!!
>>
>>127454721
trump has given up. hes realised that hes a coward and accepts it. isis has won
>>
>>127458120
I dunno man, I mean Japan & Germany have been making cars well before WW2. I don't think ISIS has any marketable industries other than the ones in the territories they take over
>>
File: absolutely_civilian.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_civilian.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
>>127459446
>I dunno man, I mean Japan & Germany have been making cars well before WW2. I don't think ISIS has any marketable industries other than the ones in the territories they take over

What is Sykes-Picot agreement? These peoples lands were partitioned with divide and conquer policy in mind by great powers over a century ago.

America wants to do same to europe.
>>
Why does their flag say all jews in the middle?
>>
>>127455829
You're too short sighted man. Sure, they elected a cuck, but at the same time FN got a record amount of votes despite being "nazis"
>>
>>127455829
Lefty president is better than the usual centrist establishment candidate.
Eiither extreme is good because it will lead to entropy of the state
>>
>giving them statehood

Considering how much of the US GDP funds them, I'd say the 51st state is appropriate.
>>
File: isis-flag.jpg (237KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
237KB, 2048x1536px
So when will the crusaders end their hostilities towards Islam and the Muslims? When will they realize that Khilafah is here to stay? When will they recognize that the solution to their pathetic turmoil is right before their blinded eyes? For until then, the just terror will continue to strike them to the core of their deadened hearts.
>>
File: 1493944764190.jpg (13KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
1493944764190.jpg
13KB, 167x175px
>>127454721
too many people hate ISIS. even if they got a state, they would be ravaged by war, civil war, lack of trading partners and a shakey government filled with forgin fighters who dont care/understand the tribal politics of all the different regions under their command. they wouldnt be happy untill the set up their caliphate so no peace is possible

plus you cant use trucks as a weapon of war and expect everyone to play nice with you
>>
>>127454721

IS is already dying, they're on their last legs. What wil happen after, who knows.
>>
>>127465384
>who knows what will happen
that all depends on if assad remains in power after the conflict. i think once they're out of syria, iraq will become even worse and america will need to re-deploy troops to help the iraqi government and put pressure on assad, russia and iran by having large numbers of soldiers closeto syria. and in surronding countries like afganistan wills an increese of fighting due to isis members going underground. if syria remains the way it was before the conflict, it'll still be a shitty country allied to russia. you may even see turkey grow closer ties with russia. but the whole world will still be attacked by muslims every now and again and another faction, maybe al-queda, maybe a new grow will emerge and take over as number one enrichment crew

if assad is ousted the war will continue and it'll become another failed state
>>
>>127454721
No.
That would afford us the chance to conquer them.

(((They))) would never allow such a direct remedy to manifest itself.
>>
>>127460640
Okay but that doesnt address my statement on if ISIS has any marketable industries that could be sold in the western world
>>
>>127454721

Yes, just like IRA got a seat at the table

They fight for an Islamic state, once that state becomes reality, all Muslims can return and live under sharia law

The West can then also be divided into ideastates (including a commi- and multicultistate) and ethnostates

A guerrilla war can not be won. Certainly not when they live among us

Attacks will temporarily stop, Islamic groups can lay down their weapons and work on their state. If world domination is seriously their intention, we then have them all in one place for a MOAB or 10

What is the alternative? In the coming civil war you will not know who your enemy is. Your neighbors, the state, that light skin at work? It's gonna get messy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.