[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Borderless World

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: World Map.png (115KB, 1200x684px) Image search: [Google]
World Map.png
115KB, 1200x684px
Does it not bother anyone that we are all being controlled through imaginary lines? Countries don't exist and everyone has a natural right to travel where ever they please.
>>
>>127454132
Yea because adding goatfuckers to our list of worries isn't a bad idea. Bitch.
>>
>>127454132
>Spicposting
>>
File: doompaul.jpg (10KB, 251x170px) Image search: [Google]
doompaul.jpg
10KB, 251x170px
Wow, sounds great. I suggest we have a One World Government too! I think we should have a Rothschild as President of Earth... think how great that would be.
>>
>>127454132
What the fuck are you talking about countries don't exist? You speak as if we humans are not part of this world. Our species is a symptom of nature, what we choose to do (for better or worse) is natural.

I'm pretty fucking liberal, but I don't want people going anywhere they want freely. Some cultures are seriously sick; they are not healthy both physically and socially.
>>
yes, but we need eutelegenisis to make everyone smart before we get rid of borders.
>>
>>127454132
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Borders and warfare are natural.
>>
File: carte-australie.gif (199KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
carte-australie.gif
199KB, 800x683px
>>127454132
>imaginary lines
sure would be an imaginary line if the ocean and the land were one fucking entity
>>
>>127454132
>Mexican
I hope the balloons pop in your stomach while you're trying to cross the border, cunt.
>>
>>127454132
Why should I listen to you anon? Laws wont even exist at all, I dont see any laws, let me fuck your mother because I dont see no consent either. Move out of your house Im coming in because I dont see no "ownership" anywhere its mine now.
>>
>>127454132
>countries and borders dont exist
You can only say this because you are a mexican, I dont mean this in a "hurr wall" way, the spanish colonies were divided upon administrative lines.
Everywhere but the new world, countries have distinct cultures and ethnic groups. Multiculturalism has never worked.
>>
>>127454132
No. Borders keep you safe. These "imaginary lines" are what keeps our society stable. Well, seems like its about to break anytime now.
>>
>>127454132
Your argument is essentially this, IMO...

>law & order
>vs.
>no law & order

Which one has served humanity better for the last 10K years? With borders you can have law and order. No borders equals no law and order except that which serves the purpose of the globalist government (see EU). Again, remind me why so much power in the hands of a small few is a good thing?
>>
>>127454132
Obvious bait so sage, but I'll bite.
What do you think natural borders are? Spain and france are different countries because the pyranese mountains restricted travel, the same goes for a country like the uk where you need a boat to access it.
>>
>>127454132
If only there were landmines on all borders, that'd be swell
>>
>>127454132
>Mexico

What a surprise. Just apply for your green card, Paco.
>>
>>127454132
Unfortunately, this belief in imaginary lines and the idea of nation states developed in order to allow large scale co-operation between bands of early humans. A sense of national identity promotes collaboration between unrelated individuals. I guess it's linked to survival though it's a cultural rather than a genetic evolution.

Does it bother me? No, it's all I've known and it's not likely to change anytime soon. Also it provides the Larping shitposters something to talk about on here because 'Muh race realism'.
>>
fuck off mexican
>>
>>127454132
Travel anywhere yes

Live anywhere, no.
>>
File: globalism red pill.jpg (199KB, 437x418px) Image search: [Google]
globalism red pill.jpg
199KB, 437x418px
>>127454132
National Globalism is the future.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.