[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Gangster is your city?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: rwqGwu7.png (492KB, 1366x652px) Image search: [Google]
rwqGwu7.png
492KB, 1366x652px
There are huge sections of Los Angeles that white people will not go near unless they can gentrify the shit out of them.
Degenerate gangsters have ruined LA and exported the gang problem to other states and countries. In Liberal Cess Pools, the gangs are pampered and treated with respect by the politicians.
Guess we should be glad our gangsters mostly shoot each other and they don't wear suicide vests to teenage concerts.
Is your city a gangland?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ul5yqMj7_JgM5xpfOn5gtlO-bTk&ll=33.990303182210106%2C-118.27076720146954&z=11
>>
Can we borrow a MOAB
>>
>>127452998
mexican gangs gentrified black neighborhoods and whites move in and gentrified mexicans neighborhood, same in oakland
>>
my country is a gangland
>>
File: cult.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
funny i recall CIA declassified maps of l.a and detailed declassified documentation on what areas and neighbourhoods they had selected for blacks to live and distribute drugs to and what groups that would systematically play off eachother.

all declassified
>>
>>127452998
Are they even trying? Caesar and Napoleon were taking over countries and one of those gangs can't even take out another gang in a city?
>>
>>127454787
You need a nuke senpai.
>>
Football hooligans and their hoods, that's it. Just don't wear the wrong colors.
The real danger is post soviet mafia, but they're not the type of guys to fight for turf.
>>
File: 1480016207022.jpg (59KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1480016207022.jpg
59KB, 600x589px
>>127452998
But we don't care. Don't get involved and you don't get hurt.

You're probably complaining about places like Boyle Heights, but before it was a felon-ridden shithole, it was a Jewish community with mostly white-collar crime only, and not a shithole.

Only decent places are also those with minorities...J-town (minus the homeless), Beverly/Wilshire (Jewish/Persian), Hollywood hills (Gay/liberal)...Just avoid anything named after MLK and you'll be OK.
>>
File: 1475601094602.jpg (42KB, 290x441px) Image search: [Google]
1475601094602.jpg
42KB, 290x441px
>>127458910
Also just move to the suburbs if you don't like it, Arcadia, Irvine, San Marino...zero crime zero nogs
>>
File: I'm pretty gangster.jpg (33KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
I'm pretty gangster.jpg
33KB, 400x272px
>>127452998
>>
>>127452998
Some of the best taco and bbq places are in those "no-go zones" and I go there all the time without any worry. Hell, most of them assume I'm some kind of bait and are extra polite. The only white people that should really be afraid to go in to gangland LA, as of now, are the druggies. Even then you might accidentally the drugged up daughter of someone slightly over the poverty line and get BTFOed anyway.

My main worry is that being a white lady in LA will be devalued so much that if a gang member were to rape/kill one a respectable white lady it wouldn't result in an epic crackdown on the whole area, as it has been in the past. As of now the cops are already shrugging at the white SJW strawberries popping up in these areas instead of saving them. Bad news.
>>
http://homicide.latimes.com/

The homicide blog is the best thing the Los Angeles Times has ever ever done. It's literlly a liberal shit mag, but the facts are so based in reality, and the LA Times Homicide Blog is a great Sunday morning read.
>>
Died on
May 20
West Carson
23700 block South Livewood Lane
Azikiwe Christopher Onwuemelie, 19
POSTED MAY 24, 2017

Azikiwe Christopher Onwuemelie, a 19-year-old black male, died Saturday, May 20, after being shot in West Carson, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records.

Died on
May 19
Westmont
1200 block West 90th Street
Robert Larkin, 19
POSTED MAY 22, 2017

Robert Larkin, a 19-year-old black male, died Friday, May 19, after being shot in Westmont, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records.

Died on
May 19
Hollywood
1500 block Wilcox Ave.
Bryan Delatorre, 21
POSTED MAY 25, 2017

Bryan Delatorre, a 21-year-old Latino male, died Friday, May 19, in Hollywood, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records. The cause of death is pending.

Died on
May 15
Long Beach
Railroad tracks north of Artesia Boulevard and east of Sarnia Avenue
Omar Emilio Benitez, 22
POSTED MAY 18, 2017

Omar Emilio Benitez, a 22-year-old Latino male, died Monday, May 15, after being shot in Long Beach, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records.

Died on
May 13
West Whittier-Los Nietos
10300 block Loch Avon Drive
Adrian Phillip Casas, 30
POSTED MAY 22, 2017

Adrian Phillip Casas, a 30-year-old Latino male, died Saturday, May 13, after being shot in West Whittier-Los Nietos, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records.

Died on
May 12
Vermont Vista
West 90th and Baring Cross streets
Timmy Antoine Jones, 39
By NICOLE SANTA CRUZ
POSTED MAY 23, 2017

Timmy Antoine Jones, a 39-year-old black male, died Friday, May 12, after being shot in Vermont Vista, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records.
>>
>>127460367

Leo's Tacos on La Brea and Venice is safe and has the best Al Pastor tacos

$1 tacos are not worth a .22
>>
By the time he was 17, George Hang had lost his father to cancer, failed his classes at Gabrielino High School and been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

George’s Laotian mother, Lai Hang tried to get help for her only child, but mental illness wasn’t something she could easily discuss, even with her closest friends, Frank Shyong reported in Tuesday’s Los Angeles Times.
Hang worried in silence as her son seemed to fixate on mass murders and violent video games. Once, in the presence of her friend Ping Chong, Hang wondered aloud about the mass shooters: Why hadn’t anyone done something to stop them?

“Taboos about mental illness pervade every culture, and research shows that Asian American families are the least likely among all racial groups to use mental health services,” Shyong wrote.
So when Hang was diagnosed with cancer in the spring of 2015 and given just four months to live, she didn’t have a support group. She wrestled alone with what would happen to her troubled son after her death. She planned out George’s future all by herself.

“When people don’t understand that people with serious diagnoses can lead fulfilling lives, they hit the panic button,” says DJ Ida, director of the National Asian Pacific Islander Mental Health Assn.

Hang’s desperate decision involved getting a gun, renting a hotel room and shooting her son in the chest as he slept, authorities say.
She believed he was at risk to become a mass shooter,” said Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Det. Eddie Brown.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.