[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JP is just another Tradcuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: jordan-peterson.jpg (93KB, 512x288px)
jordan-peterson.jpg
93KB, 512x288px
Consider the average low SMV male. He's told to sort himself out, and like most men, he sees someone who is physically fit, good job, charismatic, etc. "Okay, I'll just do that. That has to work, right?" Wrong. Even that guy can't keep it together. He get's cheated on, he gets divorced. But what did he do wrong? He had all the cards, right? These are the questions the normal blue pill guy will be asking. These are the questions some guy might ask Jordan. What will he say? With the way things are, the way things are becoming, just about every normal guy will have a family member, friend, acquaintance, fail with relationships. And those people should have made it work, but they didn't. So why, Jordan?

I don't know about you guys, but when I work at something, be it exercise, studies, whatever... I like there to be satisfaction. Both in the process itself, and knowing the goal will be worth a damn, thus justifying my work and time. Yet many of these high SMV guys will - and do - reveal they have the same views about women as the low SMV guys: they don't respect them.
Some high SMV dude gets his knob polished by another man's girlfriend, fiance, wife. How long til he wonders if his own girl will be doing the same with some other guy?

There is no satisfaction. No reason. But Jordan's problem, and others as well (We'll get there in a minute) is that it's the "easy way out" for young men. Easy way out, huh? So, what's wrong with men having an easy way out? What do they get by taking the difficult path? Or rather... Jordan... ... what do you and everyone else get by men taking the difficult path?
>>
>>127451434
Answer: a society

But not just any society, a society that doesn't seem to appreciate the very cogs that keep it running. It's a bit of a revelation I had, not too long ago. Have you thought about just how many institutions lose money when men scale back their time with women, or forgo it completely? No more paying for movie tickets. No more paying for meals. No more paying for drinks at bars or clubs. No more buying things on Valentines day, no more frivolous spending to get her in-between gifts for fuck-all reason. No more trying to buy your way into her good graces, no more spending money for her to outdo her friends. No more gas money for those long trips to see her. No money spent on her debt. No money spent on a ring, a ceremony, and everything else with it. No money on kids, and all things with that. It goes on and on. Think about it. Think about how much revenue those places lose when you walk away.

Now comes the egalitarians and anti-fems claiming "MGTOW is just as bad as feminism." The videos about how families are "TOTES IMPORTANT NOW, GUYS. NO REALLY." "I mean we bulldozed the very foundations keeping it place for years, but uh- yeah, it still matters. The society that doesn't care about you is in danger, guys. We're uh... kinda worried. So time to Man Up?"

Well, gentlemen? Is it time?
>>
File: 1495860683139.jpg (178KB, 873x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1495860683139.jpg
178KB, 873x1100px
>>127451434
>t

TL;DR. 'Tradcuck'? what means?

JP deserves kudos for stepping up to represent philosophy and challenging the braying crowd and calling out the youngsters to a higher calling before they succumb to the lies of the popular. Read Pinnochio and Death of Socrates and Three Pillars of Zen and Thus Spake Zarathustra and Sort Yourself Out.
>>
>>127451434
Sort yourself out means get yourself together before you go around telling other people how to live or how society should function.
>>
>>127452312
Tradcuck=Traditionalist cuck

Their rallying call is "just find the right woman".
>>
clean your room. sort yourself out. read solzhenitsyn.

...now take out the trash.
>>
rebel.
media.
kikes.
>>
>>127451434
Any OP which is merely an ad hominem attack on a rising figure is a shill.
Classic consensus cracking.
>>
>>127451464
women must lose the right to "vote"
women must lose the right to compete with men in the workplace
but all the women who are far superior to the tail end of lower men, will be oppressed, not protected under this system
>>
>>127451434
>So why, Jordan?
THE DRAGON WASN'T BIG ENOUGH
>>
File: 1482591050481.jpg (499KB, 1994x1496px)
1482591050481.jpg
499KB, 1994x1496px
>>127451434
>baaww why cant I just have SEX as much as I want life is SO UNFAIR :'(
a sign of the degenerate times we live in
>>
>>127454404
It wasn't an ad hominem, though.
>>
>>127456593
Did you even read? It's not about having sex, it's about marriage, partnership, relationships, family.
>>
someone finally figured it out
>>
>>127451434
SLIDE THREAD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE WANTS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT
>>
>>127458259
actually, i just wanted an excuse to post that pic
after actually reading your OP, you reek of MGTOW faggotry

suggestions:
1. accept the fact that we live in the end times
2. move to japan, absorb its culture 100%, be successful, find homely cute jap woman in the countryside
3. find a decent religious organization, absorb it and make its values your own, find a wife there
>>
>>127451434
>>127451464
Despite what MGTOW tells you most women don't cheat on their husbands. And vis versa. Yes, the legal system is skewed against men, but you only need to pick one wife. If you honestly believe that there are ZERO good women out there, you are beyond indoctrinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AGMeEGW6KQ

As Peterson clarifies, the main problem he sees with MGTOW is that it's infecting the minds of teenagers. Boys these days are already unattractive to girls because of a youth spent indoors playing minecraft. All selling them MGTOW does is rationalizing the fact that they're unpopular with girls. It sends them deeper down the path of permavirginity.
>>
>>127451434
>Tradcuck
Get the fuck out you worthless degenerate nigger.
You don't belong here.
>>
>>127459248

Not an argument. Tradcucks are literally shilling for Jews for free.
>>
>>127451434
>And those people should have made it work, but they didn't. So why, Jordan?

>There is no satisfaction. No reason.

The problem with your argument is that all the problems you bring up have to do with other people that are out of your control. Everything Jordan teaches is about self betterment. Two completely different concepts. He also explains how we are surrounded by chaos. Which is exactly what you described since they're elements of our life that require wisdom and self discipline in order to make sense out of the chaotic. But you're in that nihilistic phase which is intellectually simplistic beyond belief because you think nothing has any meaning which leaves you anxious and depressed. The only advantage is you don't have any responsibility. You can do whatever you want. Which is in the best interest of the worst aspects of yourself because it justifies cynicism and slothfulness.
>>
>>127451434
>He understands the intrinsic ugliness of life, including the behavioral tendencies of men and women, knowing that struggle is the only path for man
>tradcuck
Kill yourself or fight, king of cucks
>>
>>127451434
>what do you and everyone else get by men taking the difficult path?

You get a functioning society. Clearly we need to address issues with the divorce courts and the family courts that fuck men over so badly that more men are refusing to play ball with marriage/starting a family life, but in the meantime that doesn't absolve men of any responsibility to at least try their hardest to find a valuable, trustworthy woman and marry her/start a family. It's not an easy task, and many will still fail because the current climate makes it too attractive to women to fuck men over, but it is still possible.
>>
>>127462427

>knowing that struggle is the only path for man
>YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT GOY, I MEAN BUCKO, MUH PINNOCHIO

literally good goiym, can't imagine how much cognitive dissonance you'll have to power through when you'll realize you got conned by a New Age self-help shyster with a conservative shtick.
>>
>>127463016
>realize that you got conned
>Not arriving at that same conclusion by yourself
Of course you would not understand, you are the original gibsmedats country after all.
>>
>>127451434
Of course he is. I don't give a damn if you have 12 PhDs in Psychology, its still pseudoscience and adds nothing to the body politic.

It's just masturbation for people not intelligent enough to major in something useful. Literally everyone I know who majored in Psych is working low-level contract cuck jobs outside their field. Including a couple with masters degrees. Useless.
>>
File: 1491853853735.jpg (42KB, 433x577px)
1491853853735.jpg
42KB, 433x577px
desu senpai you're a mad finnish bum and he ensconces men bucking the fuck up and frankly wrestling back control over direction of society given the undue and potentially limitless influence they in their young lives can still yet live to exert.

sort yourself out
>>
>>127463887
Write English.

>>127460247
This.
>>
>>127463887

>ensconces
>still yet

Ouch this hurt to read
>>
>>127463867
He's a glorified therapist. I've listened to his speeches and he is a good orator and all, but he never says anything profound. His blasphemy kind of makes him unwatchable, the fact that he says "outrageous" things for canada liberals to freak out about shouldn't have made him this popular. He is no friend of the right, but maybe, just maybe he'll be a good stepping stone for someone who'll eventually realize they need to forgive their father and rejoin their church for their lives to actually mean something.
>>
>>127451434
So you are basically arguing that no matter the struggle or self improvement you still are going to get cheated, conned and mistreated by that very same society you are trying to recuperate so there is factually no point whatsoever in that path. You stem from that the tradcuck insult as a way to diminish that very same inocuos effort and adhere it to the 'yes goy keep working for my benefit' narrative. A couple of questions:

What is the end goal of your proposed behaviour? Is it just trying to let everything drift or just breaking all hell loose and taking everyone with it as a punishment for that low and cruel appreciation? Letting go of everything?

Maybe are you thinking that we have to let this corrupted system colapse and form it new from the debris? Or maybe just let go of it for the most part so when everything starts to crumble down people will finalize realize how bad treated you were and how everything needs to change? You see this as a possibility?

Do you think that a return to traditional values doesn't matter because of the intrinsic behaviour of men and women? Do you think that it was a vane try from our forefathers to keep in line these so called maneaters, poisonous women? Nobody is saying it would be perfect and that it would prevent degeneracy behaviour from happening. Even it times of the REmpire Juvenal bitterly critize them in a lot of their satires. Hell even Mesalina, wife of Imp. Claudio secretly went on the night masked with a slave to the local brothel to bang the brute lowlifes hanging around there.

If you have some constructive and sensible plan I would be eager to listen to it; if you are just raging agaisnt everyone and everything keep your depression to yourself and your endless dark finman.
>>
>>127451434
Look at me guys I'm so cool I'm hating on something that became popular by not making any actual point and using the word 'cuck'
>>
>>127468355
I mean I accept his critique and it is a reasonable one but man it is pessimistic.
>>
Little does OP know about women
>>
>>127468117
>If you have some constructive and sensible plan I would be eager to listen to it

Enjoy the decline.
>>
>>127451434
Welcome to The Frog King's Taverne, traveler. You're not a bloody Marxist are ye? Good, then that's that. Have an ale or bottled water and make yerself comfortable. Anything interesting happen lately, you ask? That bespectacled old man in the corner there, word is his son is away on some sort of "pleasure island" and he'll pay a pretty penny to get him back. Wouldn't mind gettin to one of them islands meself! Next to him is the Jarl of Cung, an Illusionist. He seeks companions to enter the Dream Realm to further his knowledge of "archetypes," some sort of large animals I s'pose. Over yonder, that brooding necromancer is looking for company to journey to The Deep and through the portal to Chaos itself to revive his dead father. How he got down there in the first place is none of my business. My name? It's Bucko, and they say I bring good luck, so good luck to ye. And watch out for snakes!
>>
>>127451434
>>127451464
You seem like the type of loser JP warns us about. Difficulty and adversity make us stronger. We have to go into the underworld and slay the dragon. Life isn't supposed to be easy. Struggle exists so that we can grow and learn.
>>
>>127451434
>Okay, I'll just do that. That has to work, right?"
False premise. You start with a lie.
>>
>>127469907
That is not constructive nor sensible.
>Enjoy the decline
Do you mean letting everything fall apart with a smile on your face or make some profit from it in the meantime?
Jesus and you have the nerve to call upon the 'good goy' narrative. That is the most treacherous and nigger behaviour in both cases. Either you are a defeatist or you are the one selling decline destructive as a positive thing. That's like me fucking your ass no lube and asking you to smile in the process.

Cheer up finman.
>>
>>127451434
Oh ok I'll stop listening to this profoundly intelligent professor and instead live my life by the advice of some loser faggot on 4chan

lol

sage
>>
>>127470954
This. OP seems blackpilled beyond belief. White men are not suppose to be losers or depressed retards. OP seems to want us to decline into a state of sexlessness, pity, and chaos. That's absolutely destructive and playing right into (((their))) hands.
>>
>>127471296
Yea man, 2k17 is blackpilling a lot of people, most of all those newly fresh redpillers who thought '16 would be end of troubles. I hate to stereotype him but I think we got a drepressed Mika in our hands.
>>
>>127451434
Ive watched a handful of his videos so won't pretend to know all his views but JPs remedies are concentrated on strengthening the individual. This is not surprising considering his field of work. The notion of becoming through facing life's challenges is a transcendent discourse, it is right-wing and 'spiritual'.
These are sound ideas.
Take the upward path.
Avoid defeatism.
>>
>>127453976
>>127452312
>>127451434

Even r/TRP finds JBP insightful and worthy of assimilating into the knowledge base. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Also, his idea of different dominance hierarchies is very useful to explain women's changing behavior.

JBP is not simpy a tradcon. He is more of an archeologists that undigs stuff that was there before the tradition was settled.
>>
>>127472467
Despite some of its valid claims MGTOW has a bitter defeatist rhetoric. It creates boy niggers.
>>
>>127472827
I completely agree. It is necessary for these men to take their bitterness and do something productive with it or all they will get is resentment towards women at first and then towards society at large. They will boil up like pressure cooker and then BOOM!
>>
>>127451434

yes he is
>>
>>127470316
That was actually quite entertaining. Have a (You).
>>
>>127458800
Based Koreaboo understands
>>
>>127458800
>thinks that he's got it all figured out
>posts from the wrong side of korea
>>
>>127473819
Both Koreas are wrong.
>>
>>127473948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJNBfBr-OGU
>>
>>127458259

> Having been a chad
> Having had long term relationships with modern women where its a daily battle to get them to sort themselves out
> Pause to rest for one day and you're getting shit tested beyond belief
> Get wounded even once in battle and she goes in for the kill

> it's about marriage, partnership, relationships, family.
Modern women by and large don't want that nor seek that... To them, it is about sex and is about having as many diverse experiences they can. They become unhinged and unruly having braved so much diverse chad dick and it becomes a chore .. a little chore to wrangle them in.

Men are the romantics who want :
> marriage, partnership, relationships, family.

Always have been. Courtship and marriage has actually always been about wrangling in women.

I think Peterson does some great compositions and dissections. However, this occurs at the micro and meso level most often. He has issues with macro level constructs whereby all the bits and pieces must be assessed. Women aren't meant to rule over men or the world. They're being elevated as such because certain powers that be knows it undoes men and inverts the world into darkness. Were sitting here talking about men sorting themselves out and other such bullshit and ignoring the underlying systematic force behind women. We are no longer societies. We are ruled by powerful corporations and governments. To this, a single or even constructive band of men don't stand a chance. This is the force behind women and the force that defends them against men who seek to change their conditioning.

The best thing is to let it collapse under its own weight. You do this by sorting yourself out beyond the idiocy of the world via your own personal higher road. I see no issue with this. I am not advocating being a neet. Secure yourself financially, stay healthy of mind/body/spirit, and explore what it means to be a man.

If a worthy woman comes along the way, so be it. If not, so be it.
>>
File: 1491259532131.png (108KB, 684x576px)
1491259532131.png
108KB, 684x576px
>>127458800
Based korean anon.
Sounds like the comfy life.
>>
>>127458823
> Despite what MGTOW tells you most women don't cheat on their husbands.

What world do you live in? Do you know how many modern wives/girlfriends dip out for chad dick when you feel to keep them appeased? Have you ever fucked somebody's wife or gf?

Trust me my friend. It happens a lot.
For it not to happen, you literally have to make your wife your job in life. Are there women who don't do this? or don't require this of their husbands? Sure .. But they aren't modern women most often. They know themselves and they are secure in being wives to their husbands. They don't need constant babysitting or reinforcement. They know it in their heart of hearts and know nothing can provide value above it.

This has nothing to do w/ MGTOW.
This has nothing to do w/ being a virgin/beta/etc.

I've been a chad. I've gotten lots of pussy.
I am red-pilled so I understood the psychology of the exchanges. It's a deplorable circus. Modern women's minds are literally infected with disease. Even the strongest chad can't wrestle them into submission or higher minded reasoning. Why you ask? Because the minute you try, they can just find a more savage chad who doesn't give a fuck. Many of them literally don't give a fuck. They are aware that they are conscious and their mission is to fuck and ride as much diverse dick as they can.

The deeper psychology as to why a large number of modern women do this is because they don't know what a man is or what men are capable of. They are only aware of their fantasy prototypes and seek out matches therein. If you match (no matter if its genuine), with one of their favored fantasy prototypes at the time, they indulge you in pussy... They don't care that an individual man is capable of fulfilling all their fantasies.. They don't care to wait or put in effort to bring it out in one man. The many prototypes are too readily available and they are too lower minded to see higher paths.
>>
Men will always have to work hard and be shit on because men have no biological value. Yes you're expected to be a self-sacrificing drone and no the society you work for doesn't care about you and never will. Hopefully then that society has some long term goal or vision worth sacrificing yourself to but in 100% of the cases in human history so far the only vision has been short-term profits for the elite. Women rule because they have wombs and thus all the value, they will always rule and the only way to undo that is to violently oppress them with force like Islam does, but Islam has its own problems and is also just another system to shit on the common man for profit of the ruling class man. You may think the answer is a return to trad Christian values but that's like thinking touching the stove for the 5th time is gonna put out the fire on your hand. The cycle of societies isn't going to change by doing what has been done in the past, that's why it's a cycle. You think a couple men sorting up and falling back in line is going to stop the cycle of societies that has been proven time and time again through history? If you really want to see a paradigm shift invest in artificial wombs. No better parent than single fathers. Women will be controlled for good and may become actual humans since their innate biological value is permanently negated.
>>
>>127474445
>If a worthy woman comes along the way, so be it. If not, so be it.
I can't afford to roll the dice like that. I want my own kids and family I never got to have a family and I'll be fucked if I'm going to let something as weak and pathetic as feminism and cultural Marxism ruin that for me.
>>
>>127470704
JP frames micro/meso concepts. True enough difficulty and adversity make us stronger. You go to the underworld to slay real dragons not falsely constructed ones that offer no value.

Life isn't easy but human beings make a lot of choices to make it artificially hard. An intelligent man doesn't make his life artificially hard or engage in artificial challenges. There are enough natural ones that provide true fruit.

Struggles do exists so that we can learn. The most profound struggles occur on the inside.

Modern women are not a man's challenge or dragon anymore. They have been co-opted and are a distraction from a man's challenges and growth. The underworld/dragon story has been around for some time. Smart people have now weaponized them and people in service to artificial underworlds and dragons under their control.

The world isn't a 1D construct as JP often fails to get beyond. A man's job is not to prove to a woman anymore that he is worthy. That has become self-evident in the societies that have been constructed and is firmly implanted in historical record. The modern woman has been co-opted to revert in a bid to get men to chase after them and revert themselves so as to not seek after the higher challenges and growth that are now being put forth.

JP makes a lot of comments about micro/meso concepts. Rarely does he grasp or touch upon the macro. He's not the end all be all representative of truth.

He warned about the present-day social disaster years ago. Many did. No one listened. Were here now. Instead of him calling it like it is, he's still beating the warning and correction drum. Were too far gone man.

You either are going this way or going another at this point. It's good that he is still champion the beacon of hope and construction but its slowly being realized that a faction of the world is set and strengthened upon disaster and the powers that be are in support of it and fueling it.
>>
Do you ever read old philosophers and think "holy shit it would have been cool to live in a time where smart guys were still developing our metaphysical understanding of life" ?

JBP is history in the making. The response to Nietzsche that society has been craving for over a century.
>>
File: 21.png (20KB, 236x236px)
21.png
20KB, 236x236px
>>127451434
Your missing the point.

Aspiration is its own reward.
That's the point.

The god doesn't need to be real, the rich dude doesn't need to be happy/have a perfect life.

Because chasing angels is better than chasing dragons, and standing still is worse than death.
>>
>>127470954
Recognizing that something is too far gone and will collapse on its own weight is quite sensible. If a burning building was about to collapse within seconds, would you be an idiot and run inside to save people in a masked attempt of heroism? No, you'd let it collapse so as to not doom another life to unavoidable disaster.

Does this mean you'd smile or profit? No. It means you recognize it for what it is, are saddened by it, but know its unavoidable.

What can you do to be constructive in such times? Alot. You can journey inward. Develop yourself. Put your energy into productive endeavors. Engage in real challenge vs artificial ones (Running into the burning building of society or trying to rescue sirens on the shore). You can commune with like minded people. You can build community with those seeking higher roads.

I don't buy the narrative of running into burning buildings that are immanently collapsing. I'm not chasing after sirens on the shore (modern women) nor am I trying to save them. That is not my job. It is an individuals choice to not be a part of. Until a person realizes that they are dooming themselves and want to change it, I can't help them. They are more likely to drag me down than me to lift them up. I don't smile about this social tragedy. I don't profit from it.

I simply understand it for what it is in the 4th quarter of the game and am heading towards greener pastures.

JP has one foot in the rally call to save the world but is is slowly understanding reality and keeping the other foot in directing people towards higher pastures. He's a beacon informing people of the fork in the road ahead. You gotta know what is your calling and path at this point in the world.
>>
>>127475438
>The cycle of societies isn't going to change by doing what has been done in the past, that's why it's a cycle. You think a couple men sorting up and falling back in line is going to stop the cycle of societies that has been proven time and time again through history?

You get it and understand the rare and significant paradigm shift that is rising on the horizon. Doesn't happen often in history.

However, we've tried and tried. People should know by now. Society is backsliding and there is no point running into the burning collapsing building at this point. Some will ascend higher and others will fall back into the backsliding deeps of time.

It's called revelations for a reason...
Enough time is given for people to see the right path and chose it. After enough time is allotted, it is revealed through revelations.
>>
>>127475678
You're misunderstanding me and a higher truth. When you're on the right path, that's what occurs as the right woman gravitates towards you. You're actually rolling the dice in thinking that you can wrangle or subdue a number of mind-controlled modern women. You've never had a family? had a broken home, etc... Well steer clear of trying to subdue unruly women who'd make your home a living hell.

I'm not saying, roll the dice or just wait for it to happen. I am actually saying that you should make it happen but do so along the right and upward ascending path. Trying to run back and save or wrangle in those steadfast to backsliding is a perilous adventure in the present world.

They've solidified their dark path and are strengthened in it. You most strongly see the light path and be strengthened in it.

World's going to be the world to this degree.
People warned of it and paths were given away from the present predicament for years. Even in the present year, we opened with the potential to revert from the madness via a trump car and look at the fury for which that is being fought against.

So, were at a fork in the road. Indeed don't roll dice. See the higher road, join those who are on it, leave the darker world, and ascend.
>>
>>127477253
>>127469907
>>127468117

The way to save the society is to let the dysfunctional structure collapse on its own and to invest in small neo-tribal communities that allow for high-trust in a selected, filtered population.

Even those libertarians who want to make their floating island states have got it right: a mini-society composed of libertarians will be functional, because everybody is committed to follow the one religion/belief system.
>>
Even if you are too blackpilled to try and use self betterment to save our civilization, the traditions Peterson argues for would be immensely valuable for the process of rebuilding after the collapse. We need to salvage those traditions while address the problems that got us to where we are today.

Doing nothing is worse than doing something that may end up being futile.
>>
File: 1489438112947.png (197KB, 440x440px)
1489438112947.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>127478322
...Peterson, is that you?
>>
>>127476917
This is always occurring desu and is a constant of time. In the present day, it is occurring at an even higher degree. I feel it is just out of reach and practice to many due to the high degree of construction you must undertake to set upon it.

JBP is a beacon imo. Such beacons don't arise unless there are troubles ahead. A large amount of what Peterson discusses should be common sense at this point in history. His warnings should have been heeded years ago. He wasn't the only one making these pronouncements.

So, in the last hours...
> Idols will speak and move about

Peterson's rise is indicative of a great fall that's on the horizon. It's not so much that he's making history.. His pronouncements have been available for some time. People just having been seeking them. At this hour, his commentary and talks are more about revelations than anything. It's that final call to those who haven't committed to utter darkness to get sorted and seek a higher path beyond the madness that the world is descending into.

It's during these transitions that metaphysical understandings of life are most pronounced. However, they are no longer play things at such hours. They are things to receive, understand, and know so as to ascend beyond what is to come.
>>
>>127479043

You're straight up delusional.
>>
File: 1494387422977.jpg (181KB, 888x1120px)
1494387422977.jpg
181KB, 888x1120px
>>127478566
No, it's me KEK.

Peterson is a based beacon highlighting a fork in the road.He represents one of the idols in the prophecy for which :
>Idols will speak and move about

Stay on the ascending narrow path lads.
If your heart and soul is in the right place, you'll see the signs and you'll see the path laid out before you.

Peterson in many ways is serving to orate revelations in a way that will capture the last of the lost flock. There will be many more idols, prophets, and signs.

There are those among you set upon darkness who've become strengthened and steadfast in it. A time was alloted for them to see their ways, repent, and seek higher paths. This is now a period of revealing and revelations. Several signs are making this clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrLQ7DpiWs

Shadilay
>>
>>127479952
Hey man, I'm sure many think Peterson is as well as is anyone making sense in the current age.

I'm sure he's been called a number of things over the years and still is. Eventually the voices of reason will grow silent and man will be left to their own devices.

So, reasoned people are delusional in your mind and in the minds of many.. Well, eventually they'll grow silent. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>127480456

I really like how you're trying to imitate his cadence and phrasing.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.