[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland is finished without immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

File: chart_sex_ratio_poland.png (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chart_sex_ratio_poland.png
31KB, 800x600px
My country is going to need to be more welcoming towards immigrations to help our birth rates and the economy. We will not survive otherwise.

We must not surrender to the false song of ultra nationalism.
>>
>>127449866
Or you could not be a cuck and just make some robots with all that potato money.
>>
Shut your borders so your young people stop leaving.
>>
>>127449866
nice proxy Merkel
>>
>>127450265

None would allow this. To many poles are aboard and their families would vote against any such idea.
>>
>>127450267
Isn't Merkel actually a Polish mole?
>>
>so many babcis
Life must be wonderful
>>
File: 1486340014251.gif (2MB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
1486340014251.gif
2MB, 448x487px
>>127449866
how about just creating incentive for the polish people to create more children instead of importing thousands of fake refugeees?

you must not surrender to the false song of sheepish multiculturalism.
>>
>>127450495

Too bad. Nobody wants to immigrate to Poland.

Your problem is not that you lack immigration, but that you have too much emigration.
>>
>>127449866
This fucking "[ethnically homogenous country with low crime rate and good living standard] is finished without immigrants"-bullshit again.... FUCK OFF
>>
>>127449866
>muh economy
what's the deal with cucks always taking this argument? Just increase the birthrate a bit until the population get's stabilized. Constantly bringing up economic growth as the only argument is kike tier.
>>
>>127450830
Because the Jews worship numbers. If they can't reduce some part of life to numbers then it cannot be worshiped.
>>
This is laughably low quality bait
>>
>>127450735
>but that you have too much emigration.

we have to much emigration that is true but even without it we wouldn't make it.

>>127450830

I don't know how about you but I rather not starve on my retirement. And accepting ecnonomic decline will only benefit the enemies of europe like russia. Beware the cremlin propaganda.
>>
(((Bloomberg))) tried to argue this week that Poland's unemployent was TOO LOW and how they should be scared of not taking in immigrants to fix it.

http://archive.is/58bld
>>
>>127451283

>I don't know how about you but I rather not starve on my retirement.
Then save nigger, don't buy into the government ponzi scheme.
>>
Ugh I couldn't agree more I would especially want to see some black and arab men here they are so hot ;)

btw I'm a girl
>>
>>127449866
Have you tried making babies? Maybe pay few thousand euros for everyone who has a baby. An immigrant costs easily tens of thousands a year, so it's be a pittance in comparison.
>>
Ever heard of robots dude ?
It's not even sure we'll need migrants in the future, and knowing they will be refused could incentivize companies to invest in research
>>
>>127451283
The thing is that the baby boomer generation is too big. Once they die out a certain balance will be restored. If Poland continues it's rise in quality of life it will sustain the baby boomers until their end, they don't need to import millions of immigrants and start a vicious cycle.
>>
>>127449866
Very funny shitpost anon, it;s really great.
>>
>>127449866
1. dismantle the social sec pyramid scheme
2. no gibs, no parasites, no neets
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!1!!11!!!!
>>
>>127450830
They should look at cities like Brussels and the poverty rates there.
Nowadays the argument of polticians there is " Brussels is poor economically but rich in diversity "
>>
>>127451355
post proof you're a girl
>>
>>127450495
Why are they leaving in the first place?
>>
>>127451789
I know OP is clearly shitposting, but I sincerely don't want to see the rest of Europe getting cucked for no reason. I'm not even racist ffs, but mass immigration is everything but the answer to economical stalemates. Brussels is literally Kinshasa tier at this point
>>
>>127451483
>Have you tried making babies?

its an unrealistic option to expect the birth rates to grow to an acceptable level any time soon.

>>127451547
>Ever heard of robots dude ?

they aren't here yet. what you are proposing in a gamble with time.

>>127451596
>If Poland continues it's rise in quality of life it will sustain the baby boomers until their end, they don't need to import millions of immigrants and start a vicious cycle.

this kinda makes sense but I rather trust real life economist most of whom agree that immigration is the way to go forward.

>>127451769
>2. no gibs, no parasites, no neets

yes anon lets privitize everything. even social security, works great in the USA!
>>
>>127449866
Thanks, (((warsaw)))
>>127451483
THIS
>>
>>127452136
Your shitposting was top notch at the beginning, but it's not holding up to the truth m8
>>
>>127451989
Would you like to live in Poland?
>>
>>127450544
Poland's government already pays people for having children essentially

My fiancee is Polish and she really wants us to move to Poland

Im not about to leave when Trump just became President
>>
It's the same here

We Russians pretend to be redpilled, but we're absolute cucks too regarding immigration.
>>
>>127449866
The solution to declining birth rates and population is to genocide your people?

Am I hearing that right? You want to prevent your nation from being destroyed by destroying it?

Are you fucking insane?
>>
Nice ratio, mind sending some more of your women here? I like Polish girls. The hot ones, the ugly ones look like uglier than our uglies. But the hot ones like hotter than our hotties.
>>
>>127449866
except for /pol/, no one has a problem with controlled immigration of skilled, educated workers. So better start attracting these people
>>
>help our birth rates
we had a baby boom ten years ago you fucking doofus
>>
>>127452136
At least your children will recognize the country they grew up in and perpetuate traditions from your own grandparents
>>
>>127452556
Nvm, I didnt notice the x axis was age and not time. REEEE sage
>>
>>127451355
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: condom.jpg (47KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
47KB, 625x415px
>>127449866
That's bs.
Polish government has already taken steps to improve the situation of the country.
They made the day-after pills prescription only, effectively eliminating them completely.
Now all we need to do is to ban other contraception methods, so the degeneracy dies down, and children start to boom anew.
>>
>>127452655
oh yeah and definitely increase fertility by supporting families
>>
>>127452454

But but economy !
Fuck the culture generations build here , i only care about zloty
>>
>>127452730
Are you retarded or 12?
>>
>>127452666
My grandparents had pretty lame traditions though, and not many of them at that. The only tradition I can think of that my grandparents practiced was sitting in a circle and serving blocks of cheese and slices of cold sausage for birthdays.
>>
>>127452136
>its an unrealistic option to expect the birth rates to grow to an acceptable level any time soon.
Ironically the best way to achieve this is to increase gibs. So have fun with that.
>>
>>127452760

But then you are stealing the most productive people of other countries , not ideal either
>>
>>127452136
Shit isn't privatized in the U.S. that is the problem. Medical insurance is government enforced oligopoly. Social security is public.
Fuck, if you don't want to starve, fucking save your money. Raise children who will love you and take care of you in your dying days. These ponzi schemes are insane.
>>
>>127452264
Yea without a doubt
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7f5.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>127449866
GOOD GOYIM! BREED WITH NIGGERS!
>>
File: 1458332207822.jpg (13KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
1458332207822.jpg
13KB, 300x407px
That shithole called Poland is already finished. It never was not finished. They are poor, lazy, incredible bad economy, high crime rate, shit infrastructure, depressed people, alcoholics, etc. that's what Poland is. The only thing that keeps them breathing is because they get some free money from the EU, while the EU doesn't profit at all from them.
>>
File: 1400454627739.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1400454627739.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>127449866
The only reason countries "need" these burgeoning populations is to support giant welfare programs and retarded government projects.
People instead could take care of themselves and their families. What a novel concept!
>>
>>127452841

But a lot of your culture is what remains from their heritage , each generate inherits this culture and adapts it a bit , the thing is mass migration is like throwing everything away
>>
>>127451283

Importing refugees is just going to delay the inevitable you stupid nigger. If you don't starve, your children will starve.
>>
>>127452926
le slav meme xD
>>
>>127453001
Poles are FAR from lazy. They are much more hard working than native Dutch people. All the Dutch house painters and similar low skilled jobs used to complain that they cant compete with Poles undercutting prices. That was somewhat fixed, but now they complain they cant compete with their work ethic.
>>
Translate this catchy tune to Polish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jxU89x78ac
>>
>a poloczek who knows fuck all about consequences of having 3rd world migrants as he never experienced working abroad, speaks out how great immigration is

I wish there was a decently paying job in my country (Poland) so I could leave this shithole once and for all
>>
File: csm_bytom_poziom_445fc5c168.jpg (48KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
csm_bytom_poziom_445fc5c168.jpg
48KB, 600x300px
>>127453416
I believe that only those Poles who leave their shithole behind and go to other EU countries for work are the not lazy ones. They do good work, even in Germany. But come on, if they were far from lazy, then their economy wouldn't be that bad. Look their towns, villages and houses and how dirty they are. They don't take care of them and just let them fall apart.

It shocks me everytime if I visit my few relatives who live in the ex-German part of Poland. They show me photos of how it once looked, but now it's like a dump
>>
>>127453416
>That was somewhat fixed

How?
>>
>>127449866
We already have Ukrainian immigration. I know you're baiting, not sure why I'm bothering to reply...
>>
>>127453301
Hmm well to be honest I've never felt Holland is a very "cultural culture". We don't really have a very extensive culture with for example lots of rituals or a very well developed cuisine. I think the Dutch collective mindset has for a long time been focused not so much on culture, but more on business, innovation and production. I personally feel zero obligation to perpetuate Dutch culture because I honestly find Dutch culture (in the most obvious and visible sense) to be negligable, and I feel the most prominent part of the culture of my ancestors is in fact openness to the influence of other cultures and adapting the positives from them to our own.
>>
>>127449866
t. Schlomo goldberg with VPN
>>
>AI will take most of the jobs on the planet
>0 bartering power with employers
>back to depression era muckraker status
I mean, I'd rather have my national GDP slow down and maintain a fucking amazing quality of life in the meantime desu. Individual before the state man.
>>
>>127453784
I can't argue with that, I've never been to Poland.
>>127453786
I don't know the specifics, but it's a result of tighter regulations and enforcement. I bet it was mostly an EU effort.
>>
>>127449866
Genius, the only way to save Poland is to import non-Polish people to conquer it. kekekekekeke
>>
>>127454207
>it's a result of tighter regulations and enforcement. I bet it was mostly an EU effort.

How so? Wages are negotiated individually between employees and employers. Politicians can, at most, propose a minimum wage.
>>
>>127454434
Yes, probably it was done through stronger enforcement of the minimum wage.
>>
>>127453784
What are you on about? Lots of historic places are being renovated, our economy is getting bigger each year. How are we lazy?
>>
>>127449866
This
I can only- OH GOD IT'S THE TRUCK OF PEACE DOOGA DOOGA BOOM BOOM
>>
>>127454680
To add to this, if I remember correctly some loopholes for Polish workers to undercut the minimum wage were closed. I believe it had to do with payment being done through the Polish system rather than the Dutch one, but in essence this is enforcement of the minimum wage.
>>
File: 0x0.jpg (199KB, 773x366px) Image search: [Google]
0x0.jpg
199KB, 773x366px
>>127453784
>csm_bytom
Oh yeah those are Silesians, larping as Germans. Coincidentally one of the shittiest areas. Surely there's ton of shitholes, but it's getting better every year. There's a ton of investments going on.
>>
>>127453001
uspokĂłj siÄ™ Seba

>>127451989
the job market kinda sucks
>>
>>127455377
>silesia
>shitty
you have never seen eastern poland i guess and yea bytom was invaded by poles so its true that you are lazy and filthy
>>
>>127453784
Poland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
>>
File: liberators.gif (472KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
liberators.gif
472KB, 500x281px
>>127457803
>was invaded by poles
It was invaded by liberators
>>
>>127449866
Eventually the birth rates of the people coming from those country will decline and their standard of living will get higher.

At that point, then where are you going to get your immigrants?

Your idea is idiotic short term thinking. It's just a band-aid over a gushing wound. It won't last and then you will have the same problem again.

Look for a real solution now. That way you will at least avoid the downfalls of a less homogenous society.
>>
>>127460870
>At that point, then where are you going to get your immigrants?
OY VEY WHAT WE DO WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS; THE CRUCIAL NECESSITY OF OUR TIME
>>
>>127449866
Have more babies. I thought you guys were unkiked
>>
>>127449866
>to help our birth rates and the economy

This is a terrible meme. Western nations do not need overpopulation.
>>
>>127449866
>overall happiness is heavily correlated with low population density
>we need more people!
>>
>>127449866

How are people not realizing you're some Warsaw Jew
>>
>>127449866
C-can I go there and have 2 qt polish gfs?
>>
>>127463414
No?
>>
>>127452454
>The solution to declining birth rates and population is to genocide your people?
>immigration = genocide

this is what the /pol/ manic unironically belives.
>>
>>127464499
>Genocide is the attempt to destroy any recognized, stable, and permanent group as it is defined by the perpetrator: [It] is a concerted effort to eliminate its individual members and to destroy the group’s ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion and, thus, its existence as a group. The perpetrators’ genocidal goals -- i.e., intent, which is central to the 1948 UN definition but is often analyzed too legalistically and narrowly -- can be uncovered by examining policies, actions, and outcomes.- John Cox

This isn't /pol/ that thinks that, it's also the United Nations, International Courts and historians.

How can you be more retarded?
>>
>>127463414
Will your mom let you go that far from your basement?
>>
>>127464839
Sooo...we're being genocided by Ukrops again?
>>
>>127449866
Just legalise polygamy. Problem solved
>>
>>127465040
Are they destroying our national identity? Are they building Orthodox churches and undermining the values of our society?No?No.

Even if then they'd be only a tool and not the perpetrator as they're migrant workers or refugees.
>>
>>127449866
>Desparate need of births
Yes, we have this problem
We don't need "refugees" to fight this
We can come through with 500+ and white immigration from West, when they would want to find peaceful country
We don't need brown "engineers" or "doctors", because they would slaughter us as they do in a countries they have majority
>>
>>127453416
so Dutch people are lazy because they don't do backbreaking labor for minimum wage? Do you work for minimum wage? If not, does that make you lazy?
>>
>>127465288
>Are they destroying our national identity?

neither are syrian refugees

>Are they building Orthodox churches and undermining the values of our society?

religious freedom is part of a culture. you are actually the one who is udermining the values of our society.
>>
>>127449866
You already have received Ukranians. And soon you will receive Germans too, kek.
>>
>>127465556
>religious freedom is part of a culture
>you are actually the one who is udermining the values of our society
>our society
>religious freedom

Are you a proxy, left-over communist or do you insist on restoring Commonwealth and granting Liberum Veto n shit?
>>
>>127449866
>GIDF in action
>>
>>127465556
>neither are syrian refugees
Lets lump Syrians into the muslim box for a second. Are muslims integrated into the Western world? I'd say that those mosques and entire city districts full of people speaking arabic say no.

>religious freedom is part of a culture. you are actually the one who is udermining the values of our society.
What culture? I don't see Saudi Arabia having Christians at all.

Our values are Christian wether you like it or not( I'm not religious) and Syrians don't share those values as they are from a different culture.
>>
>>127449866
Depends on where they take the immigrants from
>>
>>127465556
>neither are syrian refugees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxGuPMGcSXY
>>
>>127465843
>granting Liberum Veto n shit?

No I side with Koscioszko who was a progressive.
>>
>>127450265
They're not commies.
>>
>>127449866
fuck off Hans.
>>
File: SEIZE.jpg (5KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
SEIZE.jpg
5KB, 247x250px
>>127449866
>MUH Birthrates
WHY
WHY is this in any way an acceptable solution?
You are literally saying "Oy vey, lets get tons of people here who breed like rabbits even though they cannot afford their children."
Having tons of Children from Immigrants means nothing, you are literally just spawning a generation that will contribute jackshit to society.
Low Birthrates arent the fucking problem. It does not mean you will die out. Its does not mean that your population will shrink drastically.

>Helping the Economy
In what way does this shit help the economy
>>
>>127452264
Sure
>>
>>127465984
Shias are generaly ok muslims
>>
>>127453784
uhh you do know the only thing different between west and east germany was communism

incidentally all countries with communism a shit senpai
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.