[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Who would win?
>>
>>127440200
They're the same country. The red circle represents the female aspect, and the other one represents the transgender-in-a-cage aspect. Balanced in perfect harmony~
>>
best corea
>>
Busted a nut inside my qt18yogf because I didn't realize the condom broke. Currently waiting another hour and a half outside Walgreens for Plan B while she sleeps. She says she'll get an abortion if necessary. How fucked am I, Japan? Korea?
>>
File: DA3ul3IWAAE5Yff.jpg (38KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
DA3ul3IWAAE5Yff.jpg
38KB, 640x430px
>>127440531
Then why do they hate each other say bad?
>>
>>127440760
Love... love finds a way. Between the fights they kiss.
>>
>>127440839
WTF?
Dude are you high?
>>
>>127440200
every korean male gets sent to the military once he reaches the required age

japanese men jack off in their 2x2 living arrangements all day and haven't been a feared empire since before ww2
>>
File: 901820983923.jpg (136KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
901820983923.jpg
136KB, 660x480px
>>127440200
GOJIRA
>>
>>127440926
No. Thanks for reminding me. I will be much less political five minutes from now.
>>
>>127440200
Japan has over double the population of Korea and spends more on their military. Japan wins
>>
>>127440200
japan because as soon as south korea turns its back it'll get overrun by best korea
>>
>>127440200
Neither, US would fuck up their shit because we have a defense treaty with both, so we'd shut them up and make them make peace, same as we force them to cooperate now. de USFK/CFC/UNC airman.

If the US is no longer involved in the region, it depends. Is ROK invading Japan or Japan invading ROK? If the former, Japan. Their military is far superior in equipment and training, and they get some deployments, humanitarian deployments but they still roll out into combat zones geared up and ready to go. ROK is in an inactive war zone and always prepares for it to reignite, but they have no actual experience and any training accomplished with the US Japan also does with the US. Also Korean men are jerk offs. All serve but they're whiny cunts mistreated and horribly underpaid by their government. Korea ain't exactly crime free, the cities are just like any other metros in US, Canada, UK, France, etc. Thieves, human trafficking, and other crimes in far greater number than in Japan. Digress.
If it's the latter of the two options, ROK will win. Neither DPRK nor PRC will accept Japanese presence on mainland Asia. For centuries and most notably late 19th century - mid 20th century, Japan has a history of invading parts of the mainland and treating locals abysmally. No one would take kindly and it would become a coalition effort of the 3 nations to defeat Japan. After staving the invasion, a continued pursuit of an invasion into Japan would probably be a bag of mixed results, but ultimately the coalition is likely to win.
>>
File: nohope.jpg (38KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
nohope.jpg
38KB, 620x456px
>>127440200
Seriously though what is wrong with Austria?
>>
>>127440760
Japan rekt koreas shit duing their perioid of imperialism, they were Britain of yellow land. All the other Ching Chongs still hate them for it.
>>
>>127441261
SK has mandatory draft, they would obliterate any jap army of NEETs/asexuals
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.