[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she lying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: bra.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bra.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
Ok so this girl is buzzing because she responded to an alleged sexist coworker and is receiving all kinds of you-go-gurl support. I bet the whole conversation is fake and she just created this because nowadays it's hype to smash entitled privileged white men.
Can someone investigate if this male coworker really exist ? If she invented everything it would be nice to expose her bullshit in public.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andreborges/this-woc-gave-an-epic-clapback-to-a-sexist-coworke?utm_term=.huPRDzmLZ9#.fidvmrbY1V
>>
epic. clapback. woc.

why are you reading burger news outlets friend.
>>
>>127438996
because it just appeared in my facebook feeds, someone in my friendlist like it. I immediately smelled the bullshit.
>>
>>127438919
>buzzfeed
kys
>>
>buzzfeed

i'm not clicking on that.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4533292/Woman-shames-sexist-male-worker.html
>>
>>127438919
>lanklet gets btfo by a woman
i hate both parties
>>
>>127439225
why do you have a goybook. why are you friends with people who read burer news. are you from geneva
>>
>accounting
These jobs are gonna be gone real soon. I can already do my taxes using tax software. Also the guy is right, men are better with numbers and spatial elements then women due to men being the hunter of the species. Most women get fooled into thinking a 5 inch dick is 8 inches which shows you how bad they are with numbers.
>>
what the fuck happened to based archive bot guy?
>>
>>127438919
The name of that little WOC ? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>127438919
My question is this. How long before "poc" and "woc" will be slurrs?
>>
>>127438919
>I bring her coffee every day
>our male boss promoted me

Really gets the almonds going
>>
>>127441480
They added that term like it mattered to the conversation. It was never about race period but the sjws bring up "of color". It was a sex issue, not race.
>>
>>127438919
This news is concerning as I literally say things like

>Universal sufferage was a mistake
>Call black people niggers to their face
>Faggots and trannies are mentally ill
>Etc
>>
it's weird, why would the guy say "her coffee" when she says it's a man?
>>
>>127441444
Literally wondering that myself
>>
>>127438919
Those disgusting painted on eyebrows

I can't stand Latin women after their 20's. They act like little niggers. Feminist Latin women are the fucking worst. Mouthy, loud, obnoxious, and worst of all entitled.
>>
>>127441962
she's indian
>>
>>127441757
Yea do number 2 on your list and enjoy your ass whooping. You NEETs need to realize Blacks are not gonna take being called a nigger. You can call a faggot a faggot or a tranny mentally ill to their face and they won't do nothing. Calling a black guy a nigger will get your ass whooped.
>>
>buzzfeed
don't be this stupid
>>
>>127441962
>latina
She is a pajeet.
>>
File: 1495778189510.jpg (71KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1495778189510.jpg
71KB, 720x602px
>>127438919
It's fake desu
>>
>>127438919
Use archive.is if you want to post this bullshit. Stop giving cuckfeed traffic.
>>
File: spicy-ramen-255-php.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
spicy-ramen-255-php.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>127438919
>Rahman told BuzzFeed
>>
>>127438919
>buzzfeed
Of course it's fake, there's zero doubt about it.
>>
>>127441444
>>127441934
Shills and spammers had him banned for threatening their livelihoods.
Thank you mods.
>>
File: 1467804516024.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1467804516024.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>127438919
usually latina harass you if you dont sexually respond to them...i mean really.They dont understand that concept.Must be brainwashed by jewish feminists.
>>
Truth Video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUemrRRgrmD/
>>
>>127441049
What about doing taxes for Trump, or for an international corporation? How can a manager who only has gotten his bachelors understand trends and variances.
>>
>>127438919
According to her facebook her "job" is at a non-profit youth program that does model UN and shit like that. She seems very proud of this supposed promotion and active on facebook so it doesn't make sense that she wouldn't brag about it on facebook if she had a real job. And what kind of promotion would you get at a non-profit political youth thing? I bet this is made up. Her whole twitter is full of these print screens of racist and sexist text convos.
>>
>This woc

Kek, I thought it said "wog" at first
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.