[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the aborigines deserve an apology?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (40KB, 328x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 328x448px
I don't think they deserve a damn thing. They are truly shit.
>>
>>127438810
Apology!? They went to WAR with us! Fuck apologies give them our victory so we never have to hear it again. Pushed on one side by a hyper-conservative black ethnostate and on the other by multi-kulti open-window rainbow tolerance nation!!

I have no way out. I will kill someone eventually for lebensraume and the fact that they are darker than me is not coincidence it is designed this way to make me feel bad.

I don't feel bad. I was born here too. Either aboriginals count me as an equal or they get an earful. As for the "temporary australians" they will never assimilate. The greeks were the last true immigrants the rest are just living here exactly like they lived at home, and not even asking for western-style wages.
>>
>>127438810
firstly
>source please
Why of all people do the aussies need to apologise to these people?
The aussies have done nothing wrong at all. The reason the abbos are close to extinction is because they eat their children, cut up their genitals, let random people fuck them and their tribe, get drunk and burn shit
>>
>>127438810

Why would you apologise to an animal?
>>
We shouldn't have segregated them so hard at the start. Abos were sent to concentration camps to learn how to be farmhands and domestic servants. They should have just chucked all the abo kids in white schools and hoped for the best. Eventually it would have ironed itself out.
>>
>>127439336
If anything YOU fuckers should be apologizing.
>>
Nope. They lost and that's it. In the 40k years they were here they did nothing, failing to invent anything of significance. Even the returning boomerang was the invention of a white man. They were nothing more than subhuman cannibal savages that should have been exterminated.
>>
>>127439576
>eventually it would have ironed itself out

except for those educated aboriginal kids made a constructed language called palawa kani and claim to be the Last Tasmanian Tribe. They isolate themselves not only from other aboriginals here (who they call frauds) but from the whole island of english speakers! THEY STOLE THEIR LANGUAGE FROM A WHITE MANS MEMO BOOK AND PRETENDED THEY WERE FROM MY LAND. I'm tasmanian. I can't deal with their lies and frauds. their language sounds like flinders island nothing to do with the people of new norfolk and hobart. but they say they own the land and they run the aboriginal council. There's nothing I can do, not even tick the box. I don't have "community approval" to be aboriginal. The Sainty family will NEVER be the ones to approve me. Fucking retards, gypsies of the boong race.
>>
>an apology
>implying there was only one.

The last 6 prime ministers have said sorry.

If Aboriginals wanted to keep the Land they should have fought harder for it.

Looks like being lazy bitches for 40,000 years and never inventing bows and arrows, string, the wheel, or metal, didnt really pay off in the end did it?
>>
>>127439640
Not going to.
Without our illustrious prisioner transportation holiday schemes there would be no:
>VB
>Fosters
>Australian sheep dogs
>Australians
>Australia
>>
>>127439850
so yeah, that's why I hate them. because one drop of white blood and they cut me out of the loop. they "copyright" their culture so you can't learn it for free, or even pay until an elder thinks you "have earned the knowledge". How will we save the real languages if they act this way, making up lies and serpent tongues?

Every time I see fake aboriginal "culture" on a road sign or tourist landmark I make sure to properly erase it. They didn't lose this land, my family lost this land. And I do not intend for anyone but the white settlers to take it from under me. They worked with my family. We had jobs in the 1900s. It wasn't all black and white (lol).

But the Saintys of Tasmania. Damn what a bunch of CUNTS
>>
>>127438810

but the (((western media))) shows them as wise and hip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hy-yQ8Qzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyORkJG2zwE
>>
>>127438810
If you give Abbos a former apology

They will just shrug their shoulders and say

Kangaroo?
>>
File: 1450346170263.png (283KB, 680x694px) Image search: [Google]
1450346170263.png
283KB, 680x694px
Nope
>>
>>127440002
>our
your family was likely still living in india when that was happening.
>>
>>127439640
Filthy boong detected. You should thank us for petrol.
>>
>>127440002
Without your glorious holiday deals, this place would have been taken over by the chinese or the dutch.

I mean, it eventually was but it would have happened a lot earlier.
>>
they're so fucking ugly i can't deal with it
nuke australia
>>
They took the second born from the mothers womb and ate it, with other children. sorry not sorry
>>
>>127438810
Does someone have the image with a list titled "Rape and torture of aboriginal boys" listing the shit they did? Saw it few weeks back.
>>
File: abos.jpg (34KB, 406x308px) Image search: [Google]
abos.jpg
34KB, 406x308px
They lived here for more than 60,000 years and they have created
no medicine, no agriculture, no clothing,
no written language, no national language,
no buildings, no transportation, no written laws,
no form of mapping, no boarders, no flags or any other symbol of identification...
They never explored, they never left behind their culture of cannibalising babies, tribal warfare, pack rape, raping boys and girls to 'gain their power', slicing open the under side of their cocks, or digging 3 feet deep into the ground to eat some fucking worms...

No wonder why since 1788 up until the referendum they were, by the government, legally considered plants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
File: 1394519297372.jpg (35KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
1394519297372.jpg
35KB, 356x333px
The only thing I am sorry for is that we didn't wipe them all out.
>>
>>127439576
Because putting them in school with white kids worked so well in America.
>>
>>127438810
They didn't even deserve the repeal of the White Australia Policy.
>>
I've never been to Australia. I think I read something somewhere about Aborigines having the lowest recorded IQ of all socioeconomic groups.
Is this true?
>>
File: 1490913539121.png (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490913539121.png
46KB, 320x320px
>>127440157
plus massacres, disease, destruction of 40,000 years of culture and languages, forced assimilation leading to dispossession which is still being felt today and probably a heap of other bad shit i'm forgetting. Also they left behind white women which makes up for everything actually.
>>
the only apology that is needed is to mother earth
nuke Australia empty of all life forms
that monstrosity of a continent can't support life as we know it
it took only 200 years to degrade the british man into the modern Australian humanoid
>>
>How about this apology

Productive use is the law of God.

You don't get to keep land forever unless it is being used productively to the minimal standard for the benifit of mankind.

so Sorry shitkicking mud hutters you don't get your billion of acres of unimproved land, you either work or you lose it just like every white man in every developed nation since forever.

Hur dur let me live in a mansion I didn't pay for and won't work to keep... Why do I have to pay taxes it's mine forever by divine right!!!

What kind of fuckin idiots are we raising that they don't understand this?
>>
File: orange man nearly merked.webm (900KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
orange man nearly merked.webm
900KB, 300x400px
>>127441510
They have an IQ of 69, people with IQ's from 60 (minimum for a human) to 70 are legally considered mentally disabled.
Read my other reply further up
>>
>>127441510
There are very few Aboriginals left desu because ever since the assimilation gig, a breeding out of sorts happened and some people either deny their aboriginality or don't even know they are. Not to mention IQ tests themselves are the most general indicative form of intelligence testing ever devised so they aren't really relevant outside academic settings.
>>
>>127441510
yep, partly because they use east and west instead of left and right, so the questions with "order these comic frames" becomes a bit more of a cultural issue.

Also how do you test for math in a person who doesn't have numbers in their language? "what is many times many? many, of course!"

They wonder why things such as ability to find water in the desert, or knowing the weather from clouds can't be important. they ask why all the questions are about rooms and boxes, and wonder the use of this "intelligence" as termed by white people. If they're so smart... why didn't they know how to catch an animal? why couldn't they climb a tree? Why do they die of thirst only four kilometres from a water source? How, with this intelligence, did they stay so fat and useless, relying on handout metal pop-pop weapons for generations?

Boongs have different concerns. They hardly need a roof let alone an accountant, the whole of western civilisation offers them very little in the way of old hobbies of camping, hunting, laying about on the land. Cities are their burden. They aren't dumb at life, just at what we call "playing the economic game".
>>
>>127441945
This. Deadlines and rigid meeting times are also out of the question because their culture was polychronic i.e.flexible time. Western cultures are monochronic so it just widens the gap of understanding.
>>
File: Untitled.png (86KB, 1197x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
86KB, 1197x583px
>>127441510
YEEEEEEEEEEEES GET IN THE FOLDER
>>
If this country gives them a treaty I am so fucking done. Please tell me normies aren't stupid enough to support this. They basically want their own country within our country and for us to pay for it. I'd rather just slaughter the fucking lot of them.
>>
>>127442225
When did you start that?
>>
>>127442225
>isis
?
>>
>>127441945
If they're not dumb at life then how come for the last 60,000 years have they only ever fucked themselves over?
How have they continuously died form dehydration and whatnot?
Check my comment >>127440963 for some more
>>
>>127442225
How do you get that?
>>
>>127441945
>They aren't dumb at life
Australia is the only developed country in the world where trachoma exists because Abos are too dumb to wash their face.
>>
>>127442271
last november

>>127442440
>click someone's flag
>right click, save as
>>
>>127442225
>canada
You're alright, mate.
>>
>>127441200
The vast majority of Abos died out due to transmissible diseases (smallpox, influenza, etc). They only survived as they got segregated so they were effectively isolated from sources of disease.

Forcibly integrating them into colonial towns would have resulted in about 10 total survivors after the first generation.
>>
Just wanna say thanks to the Old Bailey for sending my ancestor here in 1820 for robbing some drunk posh guy. He was a dirty Welshman.

Thanks, Ancestry
>>
>>127442343
Natural selection really. If the culture had existed in such a stable state for such a long time in an environment that has not changed much at all, then why change and for what purpose? What worked for them must have worked for a very long time. The real environmental stir was European invasion.
>>
>>127439983
>Looks like being lazy bitches for 40,000 years and never inventing bows and arrows, string, the wheel, or metal, didnt really pay off in the end did it?

you dont need tech when you are 40.000 yo, have discovered dream time and live in paradise

>then you went all there and fucked it up and them too with hard alcohol to which they had no defence and general violence

YOU you're an infection and nothing more
>>
>>127441567
>40,000 years of culture and languages
O I am laffin
Consisting of:
>Blowing down a stick that termites hollowed out
>No written language whatsoever
>Exctinction of every large land animal on the continent due to retarded hunter-gatherer techniques
>No discernable attempts at agriculture
>A time-honoured tradition of child rape
>Metal? what's that?
>>
>>127442343
They did quite well in the forested areas. the people who survived colonisation by being isolated in the desert are not the best examples of humanity one could find. I guess it's like comparing coastal africa to the sahara.

>>127442453
>Indirect contact includes through clothing or flies
flies motherfucker. flies everywhere. and mum on the tinnies while kid plays in the dirt. this wasn't the old way to live.
>>
>>127441567
>40,000 years of culture
We really should let them freely practice mild cannibalism and pointless coin toss executions again.
>>
CAPTCHA Test
>>
>>127441945
IQ researchers aren't morons. Tests are designed to be easy to understand, avoid cultural bias, etc.
>>
>>127442965
>cited from: my ass
>>
>>127443158
It's hard to cite examples of absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>127443157
That's just it. IQ tests cannot escape bias no matter how hard you try. They are more academically relevant and do not measure practicality very well if at all.
>>
>>127443248
In other words, you don't know anything about what you're talking about?
>>
>>127443310
Okay, let's try another form of IQ test. Let's put all the niggers on an island full of resources for 40,000 years and see how long it takes them to develop agriculture, shelter, clothing, medicine and a written language.

Oh wait.
>>
>>127443157
I wish that were true. but this is not europe. their cultural bias is "pls god not 2D" and they will never do well in standardised testing unless they are "educated white" at great offence to their parents and elders.
>>
File: 1480460034362.jpg (27KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1480460034362.jpg
27KB, 300x347px
>>127441510
Abos need PSAs to stop sniffing petrol and sleep on roads, so what do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
>>
>>127442225
Gib Antarctica to me now!
>>
>>127438810
no and they should still be considered flora and fauna
>>
>>127443434

I would love to see examples of abbo agriculture and written language. If you wouldnt mind posting them
>>
>>127443928
They should be considered flora so we can get rid of them during the summer burn offs.
>>
File: didgerinig.jpg (59KB, 524x429px) Image search: [Google]
didgerinig.jpg
59KB, 524x429px
>>127442848
nah bruz, european invasion did wonders.
People act like the conquest of Australia wasn't inevitable sometimes...

>>127443587
60,000 MOTHERFUCKER, GET IT RIGHT XD
That's 20,000 extra years of them sitting around doing fuck all while blowing through a painted stick
>>
>>127444119
Oh right, it's 60 thousand now. I forget that it keeps increasing each year despite having no evidence they were ever here for that long.
>>
>>127443996
The hilarious thing about Abos is all the pretty paintings they parade around with, that style of painting was taught to them in 1930s by a white man
>>
>>127438810

They deserve genocide. You fucked up by letting them stick around and start breeding again.
>>
>>127443434
You dont need a source for:
>Blowing down a stick that termites hollowed out
That is how a traditional one is made, the termite tracks inside the wood give each didgeridoo a unique sound.
>No written language whatsoever
They never advanced to the stage where they had writing. Written aboriginal languages are quite a modern invention.
>Metal? what's that?
They didnt mine.
>Exctinction of every large land animal on the continent due to retarded hunter-gatherer techniques
Extinction of mega fauna is widely believed to have occurred soon after the arrival of the Aboriginals along with slash and burn styled hunting.
>A time-honoured tradition of child rape
This happened with a lot of the tribes. It was also common for foreign tribes that encountered each other to stand off from one another and they would know if one another were friendly if they sent over a women each from their tribes for the warriors to have sex with. That little factoid comes from the second of the Fatal Shore.

Indigenous Australian culture is mostly lost and forgotten. What exists now is mostly a modern invention that is backed by a noble savage styled myth along with the myth of the aboriginal nation which is only used so that 1.3% or less of the population can be used by white people against other white people for their own political gain.
>>
>>127440108
the tv show is great tho
>>
File: kek, what mate.png (44KB, 791x458px) Image search: [Google]
kek, what mate.png
44KB, 791x458px
>>127444240
I sense you're a native trying to hold some dignity by denying the extra 20,000, is this correct?
>>
File: abbo.jpg (44KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
abbo.jpg
44KB, 583x583px
>>127438810
They have an interesting traditional culture, very focused on telepathy and singularity. We could learn a lot from that part, the degenerate ones are degenerate though.

I like the bush mechanics too
>>
Well, they ARE brown like shit...
>>
>>127444379
Maybe they're an ancient Muslim culture?
>>
>>127440099
Whoa, crazy story mate.
>>
>>127444822
>telepathy

uhh no. that's korean.
>>
>>127444781
No, I'm saying that the abbos keep increasing the time they've been here even though the oldest human remains found here have only existed for a fraction of their claim and don't belong to them anyways.
>>
>>127438810
Send them back to Africa
>>
>>127442225
most of your rares are proxies, sorry to inform you but your collection is a lie. Hell you might as well get the whole flag list from 4chan and call it a life
>>
File: 4t6jck.jpg (84KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4t6jck.jpg
84KB, 1200x1600px
>>127445113
Apparently old mate on the $50 bill had a lot to say about it, I'm busy smoking cones otherwise I'd link.
>>
>sorry we gave you enough freedom to drink and sniff petrol
>sorry we built you housing and community facilities you insist on ruining
>sorry we tried to save your children from neglectful drunkards and rapists
>sorry we keep fuelling your victim complex with billions of dollars of welfare money and state grants
>>
>>127441567
>40,000 years of culture and languages

lol
>>
>>127442965
Actually happened mostly because of continental drift making Australia a hotter and dryer climate. That and the introduction of unnatural predators friendo
>>
>>127438810
I feel tbe same way about Aborigines that I do about Native Americans
Without Europeans to come and bring technology, they would still be in the same primitive spot they were hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>127438810
it doesnt mean anything anyway.
the stolen generation was best practice and affected way more white kids than black, so theres no apology necesarry (unless you want it from dome dead psychologists).
the eradication of aboriginal peoples was perpetrated by the english. we're not english. that stain is on them. this perspective is even held by pre-eminent aboriginal historian reynolds.
and saying sorry made literally no change to policy. just like when abbot went to arnhem land for his first week, other than a media frenzy it made literally no policy difference
>source: i have slept in the middle of the road
>>
>>127445620
>I feel tbe same way about Aborigines that I do about Native Americans
Don't. Native Americans atleast qualify as human. They had technology, domesticated animals, agriculture,etc.
>>
>>127445208
That is fucking hilarious xd
just sending all niggers to africa

>>127445132
well if they wanna embarrass themselves more and give more justification to their own conquest then i am all for it :)
>>
>>127445794
Might as well send Abos to Africa. "Aboriginal Culture" is so good that Abos adopt Nigger rap culture. Same for Islanders and Maoris. They are just wannabe niggers, and that's pathetic.
>>
>>127445063
it's tiring to bitch about for too long. dealt with all the racism but none of the welfare benefits or group protection. had to watch my classmate sing in aboriginal out of "respect for this land" I pretty much just argued with her the rest of the year if she's so fukken local how come her language is foreign and we share no relations (in a pool of potential 800 people at the absolute maximum. they really did get slaughtered).
>>
>>127445677
Well said, it's right to blame the English. They just can't help themselves, genocide all over their colonies and starting at a war with Germany.

I think I'm going to blame them more in general now.

If anyone does a serious pros and cons list about England, it's hard to find many pros really.

>Bombing civilians intentionally in ww2
>Rounding up abbos
>Starting ww2, and probably ww1
>>
>>127445775
Agreed, but the whole thing about them riding horses is bullshit unfortunately, apparently whites taught them that..
>>
>>127445775
there is evidence that some isolated aboriginal regions were able to develop agriculture. check out the eels farms in otway for proof.
they were destroy hundreds if not thousands of years ago though. the nomadic cannibals ensured that aboriginal people more widely were punished for ever settling down, and their extreme tribal customs ensured that no creative person could ever survive to pass it down.
>>
You can't apologies to fauna.
>>
>>127438810
we should probably remove all the abos
>>
>>127446025
i dont think it was technically a genocide. that would imply english intent.
the english had no intent though, they just had a series of policies that didnt really outline how black men were meant to survive. the culture was incompatibly tribal, something western men havent practices since before Mesopotamia, and that difference was never really respected. so they just died out.
>>
>>127438810
'The' apology was mostly about historical policies like the stolen generation. Maybe it wasn't justified/deserves apology but past governments thought it was a good idea and given how things are now (little children are scared) they were probably right to do it.

Most of their misery is self inflicted. Drugs, crime, family violence.
Some of it's bad luck. Unemployment and no services in remote communities is a resource issue that abos happen to be on the wrong side of..
>>127443625
A lot of them are 'educated white', they're still dumb.
>>
Never met an abdo but they cannot be worse than the average aussie cunt.
>>
>>127446266
really though, what kind of job can we design for a 60-70 IQ person? it's a serious issue, but i dont really know of any scholars or policy writers deliberating it.
>>
>>127446350
honk goes the leaf
>>
File: canuck.jpg (61KB, 697x396px) Image search: [Google]
canuck.jpg
61KB, 697x396px
>>127446350
Fuck off leaf, fucking syrup drinking cuck
>>
>>127446417
Pyramid building
>>
You white Australians should apologize now. Fucking pussy cunts. Making me bong illegally, fucking unaustralian.
>>
>>127446350
Kek
>>
>>127446785
manual labour requires at least 85
>>
>>127446417
There are 60-70 iq whites so must be possible. There's an issue with remote construction/roadworks - could get abos working construction in remote areas but turns out it's cheaper for contractors to bring in their own (white) guys instead of training new ones.
>>
>>127446887
Human guinea pigs for science
>>
>>127438810
They are literally sub-human.
>>
>>127439136
This is how I feel with the Redskins lol. Shitlibs seem to think that the native Americans were drinking tea when we just decided to genocide them for no reason.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
>>127446887
think you can manage manual labour with a bit less than 85
>>
>>127447143
They're called 'disabled'
>>
>>127440963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmPehlHK3w
>>
If your civilization had 60,000 years all by itself in an entire continent full of resources and literally could not invent the most basic parts of civilizstion, you deserve to be wiped out.

Aboriginals clearly are not as developed as other humans. 60,000 years of stagnation is a lot.
>>
File: flags.6.png (73KB, 256x187px) Image search: [Google]
flags.6.png
73KB, 256x187px
>>127442225
>>127442440
I've got them all newfags
>>
>>127444491

agreed. sad that it's ending.
>>
>>127447510
not without extreme micro management though. and on top of that, what kind of manual labour exists now that doesnt also involve operation of heavy machinery, forklifts, or incorporates strict OHS and reporting criteria (such as rail worker)? picking cotton isnt on the table anymore
>>
it will never cease to amaze me how many cultureless inbred english/irish descended white australian scum are secretly hideous racists. really speaks to the levels of pure cowardice in this countries dna pool and culture.

you're worth about the same as any deadshit abo. and nobody cares. you're all going to die too you dumb monkey shit fucks.
>>
>>127438810
/abo/lition when? These fuckers are gonna drink all our oil the way we're going!
>>
theyre not supposed to work , no way theyre 60 K old since we only left africa about then
> tookem a few millenia get to australialand

they're not supposed work give them wilderness and leave them be

>>127448997
no need abolish anyone
>>
>>127438810
Here's my biggest thing against apologies and reparations
You invasion came in a time of colonialism. If the Brits didn't colonize it would have been someone else who would have used tactics just a greasy if not greasier.
Look at how much better British colonies have it then other colonies displaced natives. If it was anyone other then the Anglo they'd be living in a third world that didn't give a fuck about them
>but muh Mayan and Spanish jeans
Listen Pablo you are a Spanish rape baby. Colonial powers have been killing men and raping women for thousands of years, possibly even before we were formally human.
>>
>>127444491
>>127448554
I just caught up to the most recent episode, can't wait for tonight.

Glad to see there are some Leftovers fans on /pol/, you should check out the /tv/ live threads, it's the only reason I go to that fucking board.
>>
>>127448884
'cultureless', fucker, I'd rather be 'cultureless' than take part in native australian culture that has for 60,000 years produced fuck all besides apeish look, health issues, and the lowest IQ on earth.

yet 'cultureless' whites came here and within 200 years it became a developed, prideful, and well known country.

kek, most whites here are Christian so what fucking 'cultureless' people are you talking about?
oh the patriotic camping/rugby/barbecue/beach/surf/family fun culture that has been going on for decades in this country and hasn't resulted in the normalisation of rape, cannibalism, and sub incision? alright, go ahead and disregard that culture we have in this country you fucking marxist fool
>>
>>127439393
Because they have feelings?
You don't apologize to a cat when you step on its foot? Or maybe animals don't get near you in the first place.
>>
>>127448884
i dont dislike them because theyre black
i dont dislike them really at all
i dislike that the issues facing regional australia are racialized just cause 30% of them are black
but the issues in shepparton and alice springs are fundamentally the same: economic, cultural, and educational collapse, sustained by progressive cosmopolitans.
but because only the black subset of citizens has any attention, holistic, working, concrete policies can never be formed. everything is 'blacked', and so the policy is written for a minority, and the region still dies.
>>
>>127448884
please do, by all means live out the rest of your life in aboriginal communities. literally any of them, we'll wait.
>>
>>127448884

English and Irish tribes existed for a fee thousand years and advanced enough to rape and pillage the abos. Abos had a head start of 10s of thousands of years and had nothing to show for it.

English and Irish clearly are superior.
>>
>>127449041
The oldest homo sapien ancestor was just found in Europe, btw
>>
File: 1495655970364.jpg (63KB, 550x564px) Image search: [Google]
1495655970364.jpg
63KB, 550x564px
>>127448884
Triggered!

>Overtly racist, not secretly.
>>
>>127449567
>What do african-australians think about living here?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhSv2E9BfwQ
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 408x286px
>>127440203
Come bro its not just petrol they sniff now is it come on i think i have seen more abos sniff glue or paint in the cities but in bush they sniff petrol
>>
File: abos.jpg (103KB, 599x727px) Image search: [Google]
abos.jpg
103KB, 599x727px
>>127438810

No, they should apologize to us.
>>
File: nigger_thinking_About_math.gif (2MB, 516x388px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_thinking_About_math.gif
2MB, 516x388px
>>127438810
No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
>>
>>127451252
>what do you think about Australia
>it's okay, I like my country better
EVERY FUCKING IMMIGRANT EVER

Get out you fucking cunts. Come here, take advantage of our shit, then bitch and moan.
>>
>>127441510
Nogs in Africa have scored as low as 50 so it's close
>>
>>127452809
Yeah I don't get that.
>go back then?
>Nah, I'll stay.
>>
>>127438810
Apologizing to non-Western subhumans is anti-colonial, and spells the death of us, never apologize for the establishmdnt of your forefathers. These abos are foreigners and subhumans. Never apologize to a subhuman savage, it makes you look weak to them.
>>
>>127445433
>Using tinfoil instead of a piece
Come on now...
>>
>>127438810
I was watching some forum on abc today about recognition in the Constitution. One of the abbo leaders (cunt was white) said the government should give them all the crown land.
>>
>>127438810
They were enlightened and could teleport.

Lol fucking penal colony
>>
>>127458289
Well it's true that THE CROWN is a fictional corporation based in fraud and has no right to any property under natural law. It's like you really enjoy your jew overlords, penal colony..

The Crown owns the United States corporation, btw
>>
>>127438810
No not at all, they belong in the zoo.
>>
These threads never show the old photos of aboriginal men with cut 6 packs who were also teleporting around the desert and were in the psychic dreamtime state beyond meme magic
>>
>>127458626
What the fuck are you on about cunt? The crown is the government, you think the government owning land is bad? Say goodbye to national parks.
>>
>>127440963
THIS. Abo's are not the same species of human, they cannot adapt to a 'civilsed' way of life.
>>
>>127439816
No, that's because they were busy purging xeno scum. And maybe why they were so primitive was that they liked to play as tau.
>>
>>127458289
>said the government should give them all the crown land.
I'd rather have a civil war
>>
>>127443065
What?
>>
>>127441945
What kind of primitive language doesn't have numbers? That's early homonid-tier linguistics.
>>
>>127446065
Fucking nomadic cannibals destroying pastoral societies like it's a zombie apocalypse. You've got to be joking.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.