[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmmm...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

hmmm...
>>
>>127437349
Really activates my almonds i think that we should ban trump just to be ironically morally superior.
>>
>>127437349
Right wing death squad in action.
>>
comes to say that.
ban all white males unironically
they dont
>>
File: 1487333558120.jpg (63KB, 577x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487333558120.jpg
63KB, 577x395px
Really makes me think.
>>
Why is this bad?
>>
>>127437349
hmmm...

It's as retarded as drawing a black guy supporting BLM that kills white cops...
Oh wait, this one is actually real.
>>
>>127437349
We all know what liberal fantasies look like, no need to post some autistic images
>>
>>127437349
What is the brain of the leftist like?
This isn't happening anywhere, quite the opposite is happen actually.
Are they trying to provoke us into this
Do the secretly want the white man to have a firm hand and put all the women and mud people in line?
I myself think it's the latter, they crave discipline, they want to be put in their place.
They need a master and are lashing out in hopes of finding one
>>
>>127437349
It's almost like strong men leading countries has been par for the course in history and it's not going to change because muh feelings
>>
>>127437349
You blm apes came to my town last summer, shot up officers on an interstate and tried to instigate riots, looting, and race wars at every corner. All because some nigger tried to pull a gun on a cop and got shot for it. But every time you tried to start something, the community shut you right down like you deserved. Btfo monkeys. Niggers might live in BR, but it's black and white men alike who keep their sorry asses in check.
>>
>>127437349
strawmen
>>
>things that never happened: the comic strip
>>
>>127437349
>>127437655

The funny thing is the opposite is true.

It's the Libs, SEIU and BLM that is doing the the wetworks for the Clintons.
>>
File: race_baiter_rgb_ben_garrison.jpg (192KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
race_baiter_rgb_ben_garrison.jpg
192KB, 640x457px
>>127437349
Hows Shareblue paying these days?
>>
>>127437349
But I hate niggers.
>>
Can someone post the real image? With white females and "people of color" shouting and kicking people for saying all lives matter?
>>
File: 1455205815581.jpg (169KB, 1294x852px) Image search: [Google]
1455205815581.jpg
169KB, 1294x852px
>>127437349
Really put my brain on steroid
>>
this really fires up my neurons
>>
Black lives dont even matter to other blacks, why should anybody else care ? Get civilized you fucking morons !
>>
>libtards have to draw comics because thing never happened in reality
>meanwhile, Soros' pet thugs in #BLM were rioting, looting, killing cops, etc, all to pave public sentiment towards being receptive to the more powerful Police State that Shillary would've placed on us while Obama kept antagonizing racial tensions
>>
File: BLM-Cartoon-770x550.png (558KB, 770x550px) Image search: [Google]
BLM-Cartoon-770x550.png
558KB, 770x550px
>>127437655
And folks make light of America's educational system. You are one dumb Fin.
>>
>>127437349

My collection folder of shitty political cartoons just got a new addition. Thank you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.