[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: islam-religion-of-peace.jpg (99KB, 859x610px) Image search: [Google]
islam-religion-of-peace.jpg
99KB, 859x610px
Islam IS a religion of peace.
Terrorists are NOT musllim.
Why do you think most victims are muslim?

God bless my city, Manchester. Also, God, please educate the retards who actually think islam is not a religion of peace. A-fucking-men.
>>
File: 505.webm (335KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
505.webm
335KB, 240x426px
>>
>>127436648
>Islam IS a religion of peace.
>Terrorists are NOT musllim.
>Why do you think most victims are muslim?
>
>God bless my city, Manchester. Also, God, please educate the retards who actually think islam is not a religion of peace. A-fucking-men.

B8
>>
>>127436648

Shouldn't you be in church or something?

sage this ramadan bomb a thon b8 shit
>>
It is your responsibility to police your own. Do it, stop the violence.
>>
>>127436888
WTF IS THAT
>>
>>127439434
The Manchester bomber was reported to the police no less than 5 times by muslims...including an imam. Additionally he was banned by the mosque from attending.
>>
>>127436648
Most muslims send donations to ISIS
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (91KB, 960x697px) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
91KB, 960x697px
>Why do you think most victims are muslim?
Because they live in places with lots of other muslims in them?
>>
File: 22020216-shaved-side-hairstyle.jpg (183KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
22020216-shaved-side-hairstyle.jpg
183KB, 600x801px
>>127436648
Most victims are muslim because they cannot decide which goat fucker was Muhammad's successor, Sunni believing it was His son, and Shia believing it was Ali, who supposedly poisoned their prophet.

Op is a faggot and always will be.
>>
Literally is the only reason why Saudi Arabia and Iran hate each other.
>>
>>127439599
Nemertea, ribbon worm
>>
>>127439609
he is not a Brit. he is a foreigner. an invader. nobody cares if he is 1,2,3 or whatever "generation" of invaders. He should never be in the UK at all. And now a lot of people are dead because of fags like you.
"religion of peace" BULLSHIT is made up by some saudi paid PR company to whitewash all murders done by these savage circumcised invaders. burn all mosques and throw all muslims out of our countries. Then there are no more terrorism in our countries done by these violent followers of the religion of filth.
>>
>>127436648

The irony is that the attackers don't consider their victims to be real Muslims either.
>>
File: ec6.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ec6.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
Fuck this shit, I have never seen such intense radical religious terrorists from Goys or Gaysusians
>>
>>127436648
If muslims don't want to be blamed for all the terrorist attacks they should stop committing all the terrorist attacks.
>>
>>127436648
Let's say Islam is a religion of peace.
But so what ? Its still cancer and the main problem in the world today. Therefore it has to be eradicated from the face of this planet.
>>
>>127436648
I agree. Also, way more are coming so I hope you have an extra bedroom or your couch is comfy enough for you because everyone must do their part.

ALLAH SAVE tHE QUEEN!
>>
File: cnn6.jpg (216KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
cnn6.jpg
216KB, 2048x1152px
>>127436648
here
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.