[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he go back to Brussels once he loses massively in September?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

The SPD is falling to 20% - no doubt about it. Merkel will win more than 40% and will be able to stage a coalition with the yellow Lindner menace.

Schulz cannot stay in Germany. It is not a place for him.
>>
>>127435103
Didn't he want the minister of defense post?
LMAO I'm just laughing at his crashing campaign every week.
>>
File: 1494794185083.jpg (108KB, 1024x592px) Image search: [Google]
1494794185083.jpg
108KB, 1024x592px
>>127435103
As much as I hate that Merkel is gaining votes, I can't help but be smug about Schulz and his gayass pathetic attempt at meme magic getting BTFO, it's the one silver lining on this horizon of shit, get rekt Schlumpf
>>
File: k2.jpg (590KB, 1200x1149px) Image search: [Google]
k2.jpg
590KB, 1200x1149px
>>127435103
I hope he wins so you get a taste of your own medecine you fucking waldniggers.
I hope he sells your shitstain on the map to Brussels, sells the inhabitants to the Turks and the Muslim brotherhood and finishes the job the Russians, Americans, Brits, French and Poles couldn't do. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>127437526
>waldniggers
I never realized that other countries just do not have enough wald when I was in Switzerland a few years and asked where the next large wald was. The answer was disturbing and sort of was like "wald? You mean berge, right?"

Wald is life, wald is love.
>>
>>127435103
Wasn't this guy a alcoholic?
>>
File: shiggydiggy.jpg (49KB, 416x400px)
shiggydiggy.jpg
49KB, 416x400px
>>127437879
>not having both a Wald and Berg, so you can Wald while you Berg
>>
>>127438218
>Wasn't
He still is mate
>>
I wonder if the media will manage to create a miraculous recovery again, to make the election campaign look undecided.
>>
>>127435103
UK fights between labour and conservatives
USA fights between democrats and republicans
Germany fights between Christian Democrats and Social Democrats
They are more or less all the same, same 2 party bullshit, same democracy, same migration, same internationalism, getting hopes up for more negro and more corruption at expense of native people.
>>
>>127438339
Our walds are much larger than your walds. Your walds are typically at your berge, which is annoying. Sometimes you just waant wald, not berge.
>>
File: relief-wald-at.png (68KB, 699x369px) Image search: [Google]
relief-wald-at.png
68KB, 699x369px
>>127438593
you don't know shit about our Walds nigger, 48% of your country is covered in it, I am living in a relatively big city for Austria and can reach a great Wald in less than a minute walking, there is lots of Wald in the valleys too, free of berg
>>
>>127435103
He will disappear and become an alcoholic again.

I always wondered why they have picked Schulz and not Gabriel, I guess Gabriel knows the upcoming results and wants to keep a comfy job.
>>
File: schnaps-goyim.png (212KB, 316x258px)
schnaps-goyim.png
212KB, 316x258px
>>127438378
>TFW too drunk to play your Jewish tricks on Germany
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.