[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS CERN EVIL?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cern.jpg (65KB, 626x469px) Image search: [Google]
cern.jpg
65KB, 626x469px
Please, no jokes. Be serious.
>>
>>127434370
>El Salvador
We're not allowed to tell you.
>>
i used to visit there quite frequently, it's probably the most boring place you coudl work at
>>
>>127434974
But, are they trying to conquer the world? Or something like that? I'm worried that I'm the only one who's scared
>>
>>127434370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kKj0RcNdws

>Attended by Europe’s most powerful people, the opening ceremony of the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland was a dark, disturbing, weirdly satanic ritual. Here’s a look at another celebration of the occult elite.

I think this is right near CERN.
>>
File: LHC2.png (1MB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
LHC2.png
1MB, 1152x648px
>>127434370
Short answer, yes.
>>
>>127435146
they are basically running the same experiment over and over again in hopes of trying to find something meaningful

it's not as exciting as it sounds , and it gets really fucking boring after 2-3 times and the people that work there are generally like your average drone
>>
File: cia cat.jpg (10KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
cia cat.jpg
10KB, 351x351px
>>127435374
That what I imagine they said about the Manhattan project
>>
File: 1420110303414.jpg (120KB, 625x782px) Image search: [Google]
1420110303414.jpg
120KB, 625x782px
>>127434370
not really, they're basically trying to collect as much info on subatomic particles and subatomic structure as possible to help our development as a species
things like metallic hydrogen superconductors will shape the world's technological advances in the next 50 years
>tl;dr unlike religions CERN is not a cult and works to progress our species
also ftl travel if ever developed will be done so by people at CERN
>>
>>127434370
After me boys:
>BACK
>TO
>/x/
This is a POLITICS board. Not a conspiritard board. A bunch of nerds smashing particles together at energies far lower than occur daily from cosmic rays in the upper atmosphere is not a fucking threat
>>
>>127435261
it's not, cern is southeastern switzerland, this tunnel and the weird shit happened there are central

>>127435642
the government here doesn't have the right to kill people for exposing top secret info, unlike you americans, also CERN is open to the public if you go through the right applications

>>127435847
also this

I know alot of people who have been there, and a few of them even worked there, nothing is happening at CERN except for the fact that nerds are crashing some particles together in order to find out more about the big bang
>>
>>127436377
*southwestern switzerland
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/769974
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.