[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if genetic engineering keeps getting better, isn't it possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 27

File: dakota_eyeprime_50.jpg (390KB, 1516x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dakota_eyeprime_50.jpg
390KB, 1516x2000px
if genetic engineering keeps getting better, isn't it possible that designer babies will one day come out white? sooner or later all the brown and black people of the world will come to terms with the fact that they want to be white. they want their daughters to have blue eyes, or light skin.

white is seen as beauty and status, there's a reason why skin lightening is so prevalent in india and africa.

at the very worst, indians won't be dark brown and you will get aishwarya rai types for Indians.

etc
>>
Yes! Everybody deserves to be white if so desires. I wouldn't want to be anything other, even though I'm a shitty white due to being born in the wrong human farm also known as the state. But yeah, if everybody is a perfect white there won't be any need for borders or states anymore.
>>
>>127433508
like occasionally if people want something special or unique, they can engineering japanese or castizo women. or even top tier mixed women like maria ozawa or adriana lima. but the idea that everybody will be brown is nonsense. genetic engineering and crispr are an unstoppable concept. unless nuclear war happens.

think about it, genetically enhanced africans with normal iqs and are basically white people.
>>
>>127433688
>like occasionally if people want something special or unique, they can engineering japanese or castizo women
Yup. 99% of people would probably choose to be white. Unless it would get boring for everyone after a while, but Im not sure really, I wouldn't want to be anything else and whites aren't boring for me at all

>but the idea that everybody will be brown is nonsense.
Because that's a retarded leftist idea, they want everybody to be shitty in order to be equal, rather than strive for the best for everyone which is white. I too have high hopes for crispr
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>127434295
france can genetically engineering all of its inbred muslims into white people. no more islam.
>>
>>127434295
Why so uncultured, Pierre-Mobutu?
>>
>>127433182
>caring about what colour is the pain job

give me a 7 by 6 and some broad shoulders, two eyebrows and a foreskin please.
>>
>>127433182
As if a white nigger would act differently by having a different skin tone.
>>
>>127434639
Dipshit, that would mean also having higher iq.
We basically make everyone more or less equal while keeping the current diversity of whites ie blondes, brunettes, redheads
>>
>>127433182
I've been thinking the same thing and breathing a sigh of relief for my ginger genes
>>
>>127434639
You do realize by the time genetic engineering gets to that level, we will be able to genetically engineer intelligence right?
>>
File: 1492395030725.jpg (196KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492395030725.jpg
196KB, 1024x750px
>>127434955
I'd be fine with just making white niggers even for the aesthetics.

Let's be honest, if a bunch of gray-and-green eyed aryans//gingers (with gorgeous features) were running around committing crimes and shooting people, would it really be that bad?

Tbh I'd find it rather sexy. Sweaty black negritude just makes the crimes so much more horrendous.
>>
File: tumblr_mcci1y9HRM1qfc4dgo1_1280.jpg (411KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcci1y9HRM1qfc4dgo1_1280.jpg
411KB, 800x1041px
>>127435195
You can have that kind of diversity too, I mean slavs already exist so, but they aren't exactly gorgeous.
>>127434932
Are u a hot ginger or a look like Coppercab
>>
genetic engineering will never happen
>>
>>127435965
I hope so hard it will, I'd enjoy the butthurt of white supremacists realizing they're no longer special snowflakes.
>>
>>127436130
fuck that, im a gook and i want to see this happen.
>>
File: 1492399835220.jpg (513KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492399835220.jpg
513KB, 960x1280px
>>127435879

I'm the fucking gingemperor.

Slavs are awesome. I'm thinking of going to Europe this summer, is it easy to spread my dignified ginger seed in Poland?

Also, how do you like it there with no niggers..
>>
>>127434295
Calm down Algeria
>>
>>127434295
This
>>
>>127436130
>>127436286

it will never be possible to create designer babies , because it's impossible to "decode" DNA
>>
Mixed with white but keeping my kids Korean.We statistically have higher IQs and can't get off to passed around white>SEA>mexican etc so I'm good with my waipus tyvm.
>>
The obvious answer is legally mandated racial proportions. Engineered whiteness will be restricted to preserve vibrant communities of color from oblivion

We all know that those people of color only prize whiteness because of the ingrained racism of society, therefore they must be protected from racial engineering
>>
Everyone deserve a sissy swede sub, it's the moral thing to do.
No homo.
>>
>>127436364
>Slavs are awesome.
No they aren't, our separate existence is pointless and only a result of centuries of discrimination by western whites

>Also, how do you like it there with no niggers..
There's no niggers because we're the white niggers already
>>
>>127436747
slavs are good people though. pretty women, rich history. and even if you guys are poor as shit, at least you guys have contributed to humanity unlike blacks
>>
>>127433182
That would be the final endgame for ((them)) and their allies. I absolute despise the idea of playing God. Engineered "aryans", with improved mental capacity, stamina, etc. It won't stop in cosmetic aspects.

Pure evil
>>
File: qt.jpg (101KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
101KB, 467x700px
>>127436503
>muh decode

Then just gimme the exact copy of some awesome white person's DNA.

I'll take one Brad Pitt, one ScarJo, an Angeline Jolie and an Alexander Hamilton for my kids please.
>>
>>127437105
>improved

Wrong, they're gonna breed cattles.
>>
>>127437231
No. They will have robots.
>>
I'd choose to have Japanese children desu senpai
>>
>>127437149
>ScarJo
>Mongelising your children with Ashkenazi DNA

Jesus Christ, dude.
>>
File: 1492399878985.jpg (629KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1492399878985.jpg
629KB, 2048x1365px
>>127436747
>We're the same as western whites
>We're vodkaniggers

pick one

>>127438182

High IQ, light features, big jewish tits, made with my cummies artificially. Problem?
>>
File: zznA6bI.jpg (388KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
zznA6bI.jpg
388KB, 1440x900px
>>127437105
>I absolute despise the idea of playing God
pic rel
>>
File: Polish_berry_pickers_color.jpg (285KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
Polish_berry_pickers_color.jpg
285KB, 1280x906px
>>127439031
We're more or less the same looks wise, we can blend in, but in everything else we're niggers. That is and was true for the past few hundred years.
I want whatever factor that's responsible for this gone.
>>
File: 187238971982371231.png (464KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
187238971982371231.png
464KB, 500x668px
>>127433182
the memes of this century will determine what genes will be preserved
>>
>>127439077
Well if rapture was trully libertarian, you could have a religion if u wanted
>>
i prefer olive skin though. pasty snow niggers are mid tier at best.
>>
>>127436503
What do you mean? Some of the genes that contribute to IQ have been found already.
>>
File: muh scifi future.jpg (277KB, 800x976px) Image search: [Google]
muh scifi future.jpg
277KB, 800x976px
>Things that aren't going to happen
>>
>>127441394
Some of these things already happened:
>drone delivery
>mobile phones

Flying cars are in the works too, though not as cool as those from visions, I'll give you that. But pretty sure they'll happen at some point.
>>
>>127442565
Our society is going to collapse in a few decades and you're talking about some kind of fringe-science fiction. What kind of technology or science we're going to have when Muslims become majority in most of our European countries? Our future isn't Star Trek, but Mad Max.
>>
>>127433182
It is already possible but illegal.
>>
>>127442969
Why so blackedpill? I have hope for the future.
>>
>>127442969
We already have the technology necessary, we could be doing it right now if we wanted.
>>
>>127434955
You imply, that

>skin & skeletal structure
>detectable yearly in fetal development
>100% depend on genome

As hard as

>intelligence (as in 'increase IQ', rather than 'get rid of retards')
>vaguely detectable years from birth
>subject must be raised to at least teens for correct assessment
>depends on genome, epigenome and environment

No.
>>
>>127433182
Blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin will likely become the default look that everyone chooses. There may be some red hair, green eyes, white skin types too.

There will not be any ape like brown, brown, black unless some of them are too poor to get genetic engineering.

After you've seen the blonde, blue, white pattern, everything else just looks so dull.
>>
>>127441077

it is mathematically impossible to decode DNA , because it's not a simple bijective function, expect any and all work coming out of this field where people claim that they have found "XY linked to XY" to be 100% bullshitting you

to actually successfully make steps in human genetic engineering, would mean to work with identical twins and that leads down to a path that nobody will ever allow because it requires morally very satanic things to happen

Especially things like IQ which aren't even a proper measure , start with simple things like height and appearance, and you will see that it will never ever be decoded. It's not a matter of wanting or not wanting, it's simply not possible physically.
>>
File: Corn.jpg (1MB, 2573x1709px) Image search: [Google]
Corn.jpg
1MB, 2573x1709px
>>127435965
It already does and has.
>>
>>127444718
I din't believe you for a second. Eye color has been figured out, height and IQ genes have been found. With the IQ genes it is possible to predict someones academic results with their DNA alone.
>>
>>127444718
Y chromosome is linked with higher IQ
>>
>>127445124

lol genetically modifying corn is not genetic engineering .

When you say genetic engineering of humans you mean "making taller humans, making stronger humans etc." ĀØ

That's not gonna happen, ever. Changing something that is equal in many humans is much easier while something that differs in each human is impossible.
>>
Look at all the people, especially wealthy types who will first have access to this tech, who purposely adopt a black baby, or seem to hope their kid is gay/trans.

It's really not a given that every CRISPR kid will be an aryan deity.
I can envisage immense social pressure NOT to 'whiten' your child, but in fact to do the opposite.

What scares me is people altering their kid to look like a white goddess, but still having the brain of a sub-saharan.
>>
>>127445232

ye because you don't understand what "methods" are used in genetics or biology, they basically use the same 10 methods for everything and are heavily restricted by what they can do.

this is just the practical aspect, the theoretical aspect is as i said: it's not possible to change a feature of a human which differs in every single human. Becaues it means that every human has a different code for this feature (otherwise it wouldn't be different) which then also means that you automatically don't know WHAT to change (because humans have many features which differ from eachother)

Anybody that tells you that they achieved that is 100% lying.

>>127445293

IQ of what ? compared to who? Do you understand IQ is a joke measure made up by people who don't understand basic statistics?
>>
>>127445411
Looking at the attitudes of the general population it seems places like China, Korea and Singapore will be the ones implenting this first.
>>
Neoteny is something considered desirable but not as present in White women compared to East Asians.

The mean of genetically engineered female children will probably look somewhat Hapa-ish with light eyes and hair.
>>
>>127436739
Arigato,
Gyro.
>>
>>127445637
I tend to assume China is further ahead with their research on this than they let on.
>>
>>127445617
If it is possible to predict academic results with the genes that have been found so far then some thing has been achieved. It's a meaningful discovery.

>Do you understand IQ is a joke measure made up by people who don't understand basic statistics?
>IQ is a joke measure
Just dumb.
>>
File: le qt trap.jpg (84KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
le qt trap.jpg
84KB, 334x500px
With genetic engineering trap population would explode.
>>
>>127433182
Why would you want your kids to be inferior to yourself, Kim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUTYqoRA0Io
>>
>>127445688
Is neoteny also linked with lifespan?
>>
>>127444718
>IQ which isn't even a proper measure
Stop talking

>"IQ is generally regarded by experts as the highest achievement of modern psychology"
- the neuroscience of intelligence

Do you think a bathroom scale is a proper tool to measure your weight? Or one of those arm brace thingies doctors use to measure blood pressure? Both have about a .5 reliability, while IQ tests have a .9-.99 reliability? To say IQ is not a proper measure for intelligence is to say a bathroom scale is not a good measure for weight. It's definitely not perfect, but it's pretty fucking close, and the error is negligable.
>>
>>127446382
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/may/22/scientists-uncover-40-genes-iq-einstein-genius

we are already finding genes that effect intelligence

blah blah blah there are thousands more to go yes. but this is a process that takes decades. we do not want billions of black africans walking the earth.
>>
>>127446680
Always remember to archive activist blogs renowned for shit journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/ZQmcD <- theguardian.com article
>>
>>127446073

You are completley clueless, IQ doesn't measure anything physical, it measures the ability to answer a question to the liking of the exam creator.
That's why it is IMPOSSIBLE to link IQ to "genetics" in any way. There is of course a genetic part that influences the ability to successfully take IQ tests, which is different in every human but that's not the point.
The point is that everybody who tells you they are "measuring the genes that are responsible for XY" are lying out of their ass.
Maybe you should go to school and learn what genetics is and how it is done, if you don't even understand the basics.

>>127446531

IQ is a man made measure , not a physical measure you fucking dipshit. Apart from that the people who create IQ tests are the worst at mathematics generally. Psychologists are literally not taken serious by anybody with a brain.
>>
>>127446373
Best possible timeline
>2053
>Women no longer exist
>Replaced by artificial wombs
>Designer babies are birthed to happy family's of men and traps
>White race out breeds in Europe
>When the race war of 2038 happened it was over in only days
>People decide to overtake china and the rest of Asia (sparing jap-land)
>>
>>127440879
>i prefer olive skin though. pasty snow niggers are mid tier at best
Two wrongs don't make a White. Nigger!
>>
>>127446820
>IQ doesn't measure anything physical, it measures the ability to answer a question to the liking of the exam creator.
>That's why it is IMPOSSIBLE to link IQ to "genetics" in any way.

These two statements are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>127446820
You're retarded m8. If decades of research isn't enough to convince, then it's probably the case that you aren't built to do so.
>>
>>127446820
Whatever, pajeet. It will happen. Everybody will be white and equal. Nazis btfo.
>>
File: jew messiah.jpg (126KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
jew messiah.jpg
126KB, 600x648px
>>
>>127447189
Anybody who claims that he has found the gene for IQ is talking out of his ass.
If there are infinite possibilities, how are you going to measure something?

>>127447245

Nice argument. Go finish school and stop wasting your time on 4chan you loser.

>>127447362

I just took a big nice dump in my toilet, why don't you come and clean it up , Piotr?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (150KB, 2295x1290px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
150KB, 2295x1290px
>>127433182
This is why I don't think whites will ever be 'bred off' the planet. While I do see a sort of white genocide going on, it will be impossible to accomplish with tomorrow's gene editing. Think about it, white genes will never be bred out and if a couple were to want to lighten up the skin they could. With gene editing in the future people will be able to gene edit their progeny to be any way they want, even retarded if people wanted.
>>
>>127446820
Shut the fuck up
First of all, a psychologist doesn't do IQ tests, that's a psychometrist.
Second of all, IQ is a quotient, which is certainly not a man made measure. It expresses how you compare to your peers in certain tasks.
Third, if you don't want to sound retarded in the future, read up on the g factor and factor analysis. Factor analysis is basic linear algebra so it should be a breeze for a mathematical genius like yourself. Factor analysis is used to isolate the g-factor behind a great many tests.

As said before, reliability of IQ tests like Raven's Progressive Matrices is between .9 and .99, meaning you expect at the very most a squared error of 10% between measurements. As you can see this is not just "answering questions to the liking of the exam creator".

Fourth, no one expects there to be a single gene that tells you everything about IQ. However, we have determined that IQ is about 80% hereditary, so genes definitely play a huge role in your general intelligence.

A great book on the g-factor and factor analysis is this one:
http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Bias-in-Mental-Testing-Arthur-R.-Jensen.pdf

although you will not read it because you'd much rather prefer to be retarded than right.

Fifth, there is a lot of neuroscientific research on the subject of IQ and physical processes in the brain right now, and results are promising. The 2016 book "the neuroscience of intelligence" by Richard Haier is a great read on this. Again, you probably won't read it because you prefer being stupid.

tl;dr read up or shut up
>>
>>127433182
That wouldnĀ“t be approved by the governments, it would be considered inmoral; also, whatĀ“s the point of turning your offsping white if you live in Africa? Let me explain, the majority of Africans are black because the temperature there is hot as fuck, their skin become black so they can protect against the sun; with whites, beards and clear skin exist as a way of protecting themselves from the cold, if you put white people in a very hot environment, they could get skin cancer or something like that, and, their offspring would be darker and darker as the generations continue existing; and if every offpring tries to do that, sorry, prepare for skin problems in an environment where you donĀ“t fit.
(All of this supposing it could happen, but I think it canĀ“t; ADN is very complex, humans couldnĀ“t even clone a fucking sheep and make it live the same time an average sheep does)

By the way, I donĀ“t know why you complain about a "non white Europe", every generation of "sandniggers" would be white like in 20 generations or so; complain about their shit ideologies instead
>>
>>127447751

Are you retarded? Do you understand there are different IQ tests? And the questions are made by Humans? That somebody needs to decide what the correct answer is and what not ? That you need to be able to understand English to solve them?

How can you be so fucking dumb and have access to the internet?

Fucking dumb psychoshits shitting up my board again.

And your laughable attempt at sounding conversant in mathematics ; do you even understand what a measure is? What an unmeasurable set is?

You dumb fuckstick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-measurable_set
>>
File: trump as time traveller.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
trump as time traveller.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
>>127433182
Consider the implications of designer babies in terms of loss of generic sources, as referred to with the "Pences". I'm not crying over the loss of muh minorities, I'm worried about the lack of genetic resources if people start targeting only a few traits.
>inb4 fuck backs of all kinds
>>
>>127448212
What are you on about? If we can create designer babies we don't need genetic resources.
>>
>>127433182
Its true, my Indian girlfriend has multiple times said she really hopes our kids will have my blue eyes. If there was way to ensure that I'm sure both of us would take it.
>>
>>127433182
>implying jews would let this happen
>implying jews would not just use this exclusively for themselves
Jews gaining the ability to blend in further by hiding their hooknoses without even surgery is concerning desu
>>
>>127448055
There are different IQ tests with different reliabilities. All generally accepted IQ tests have reliabilities between .9 and .99. All measure IQ better than your bathroom scale measures your fat ass weight.

>It's a babby got his bachelor's degree in mathematics and thinks it gives him supreme knowledge on every subject ever episode.

I took measure theory 101 too retard, stop embarassing yourself. I've linked you two great books on the subject and you link me a wikipedia page about a fucking first year measure theoretic definition. Clearly you consider this an air-tight argument and i feel fucking sorry for you but if, like anon said, decades of research won't convince you, nothing will.
>>
>>127433182
Yeah this is kind of a hole in the idea of 'white people'. But too bad, white skin and blue eyes won't give you white bone structure. And white bone structure won't give you white levels of cooperation or adventurousness. Probably people will choose for their children to keep the /underlying race/, to be that of themselves, only with white skin - they won't actually choose white race, because to do that would be to erase themselves. Could you imagine raising a child that doesn't look like you or act like you at all? I reckon it won't be popular. So, I reckon you'll just lose the ability to recognize white people by skin color.
All the more reason to shut down immigration hard.
>>
>>127448429
Um unless one of her parents has blue eyes that's almost certainly not happening.
Your kids will be Brown-blue, meaning they will have brown eyes.
>>
>>127448398
You can't get nothing from nothing. Do you know so little? You NEED basic templates to work from. Abuse of these templates can result in as seen in the Stargate series Asgard race.
>>
>>127448619

Alright, then prove that the set of of all genetic codes and the traits that result from them is measurable.
Since you took measure theory that should be a simple feat, right?
>>
File: ultimate-finnish-cutie.jpg (571KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-finnish-cutie.jpg
571KB, 2304x3456px
>>127448429
There is. Dump her and marry a Finn.
>>
File: 1495674515995.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495674515995.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>127433182

They'll be white on the surface but probably have the minds of sociopathic asian autists.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>127446373
my mind says no, but muh dik says yes
>>
>>127446820

How does one attempt to measure intelligence then?

For now, IQ tests are what we have
>>
>>127433182
in the future, people will be able to switch races, switch species, etc. also most sentient beings will be artificial. "humanity" will be a minority in 30 years. probably much sooner.
>>
File: 1000full-baskin-champion.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1000full-baskin-champion.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>127448429
Your kids will have brown eyes. One possible solution is to maybe pay some white girl to have kids with her and have her give up custody. Another solution is to not date mudskins.
>>
>>127448881
No one claimed this.
>>
>>127448881
? Not sure what you're saying, but if you hope to preserve blank-slateism with the idea that no-one's found the specific IQ genes, well, we're working on it:

http://www.unz.com/isteve/nyt-in-enormous-success-scientists-tie-52-genes-to-human-intelligence/
>>
>>127449111
There's actually neuroscientists attempting to measure IQ (the g factor) using fMRI, with relatively promising results. Still not nearly as good as standardized IQ tests though.
>>
>>127449147
yeah no - that means that youngest part of 7 billion people will have disappeared. Not happening. (Or be overwhelmed in numbers with AIs - I suppose that's possible, but I think your timeline is a little aggressive.)
>>
There has been a first experiment and prototype: Michael Jackson

And it was a failure with melting skin
>>
>>127449111

There isn't an issue with IQ tests, they are meant to measure your ability to solve problems based on what the creator of the problems thinks is the correct solution. That's a big difference to saying " I can measure IQ like I can measure human height". One is a man made measure for something that is already very ill defined and the other is physically measurable.

You can't create a test where you don't know the solution yourself, i.e. in the best case you can be as "intelligent" as the ones that are creating the test.
>>127449556

Why don't you answer my simple question, anybody that actually took measure theory can answer it without thinking much.

>>127449672

They are talking out of their ass. You could measure random genes and then compare them with other humans' who differ in IQ and then "link them" as you like.
Welcome to publish or perish. Where you publish every dumb shit if there is only a chance that it could be right.
>>
>>127433508
We still need borders because whites are ambitious. Whites still try to control other whites.
>>
>>127449842
they're doing pretty well.

a large portion of iq is raw brain volume
a large portion is neural connectivity
a large portion is speed of connections
a large portion is DNA causing more efficient cell mechanisms

of ALL of the factors causing IQ, only the LAST one cannot be seen in an MRI
>>
>>127450058
jesus fuck

how are you so stupid

it shouldn't be possible
>>
>>127450184

Who would have tohught phrenology of the 18th century evolves into Neuroscience in 2017?

IF you are honestly connected to any university, please let me know which one, so I can make sure never to hire anybody from that place.
>>
>>127433182

Amusingly, this is demonstrably true. You'll still have your third world poos, cannibals, and trogs, but in first world nations each generation will gradually revert to whiteness and try to adopt white cultural norms.

You can already see it in black women, who routinely attempt to lighten their skin tone through makeup, photoshop, and even skin bleaching.

They do this for a few reasons, but the first and foremost is that even they know that whole 'darker the berry, sweeter the juice' line is just a defense mechanism. There's a subversive understanding among even the most zealous SJWs and Militant Black Nationalists that Africa, as a continent and as a collection of peoples, is unsalvagable by those it was deigned to be inhabited by.

tl;dr - Even nogs know nogs can't be salvaged
>>
>>127450184
Also glucose metabolism in the brain IIRC

>>127450058
kys
>>
>>127449014

The advantage of genetic manipulation is that a wide array of genes can be altered. As the technology approves, you can expect to see personality tweaks in the mix, as well.

The real question is going to be just much regulation governments place on it.
>>
>>127439569
Pretty sure that's just a really shitty colorization
>>
File: jew2.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew2.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>127433182

white skin will be premium priced.
>>
>>127450555

keep throwing random terms you don't understand around trying to sound smart. You proverbial jokes.
Psychologists/Social scientists/Neuroscientists have to be the biggest quacks that walk around currently.
>>
>>127446373

Absolutely. You're going to see many more people taking that plunge once the tech becomes reliable enough to ensure a relatively smooth transition.

If plastic surgery is any indication, these treatments will likely be primarily private-sector affairs, and as the tech becomes easier to use, you can expect costs to drop sharply.

The real question is going to be whether or not they can find a way to allow a trap to have a fully functional penis while still manifesting female secondary sex characteristics. Once traps can reliably get it up AND have tits, you're going to see a fuckton of people getting into it just for the fetish factor.

Porn will probably get really extreme, as well, with actor/actresses modifying themselves long term.
>>
>>127433182
>time to become Gattica
YOU CANT TAKE WHO I AM!
>>
>>127450401
>
ah, yes. nitrogen and protein as a bottleneck nutrient for brain size and increased intelligence stopped being solid science around the paleolithic, around which time the biological rules for cell respiration changed at he PRECISE MOMENT that human races emerged

growing brains stopped being an indicator of intelligence at precisely that moment
>>
I'm already white but if you can cure Phimosis with that I'd be pleased
>>
>>127433182
god i hope not
its a near perfect filter now i hope thats not ruined for my grandchild
>>
>>127450664
this is why china is going to btfo the USA. come on, what happened to america's drive to win. china is already experimenting on this shit
>>
>>127450991
Why don't you try to measure the set of all girls you've fucked.

spoiler alert: It's a null-set under any measure.
>>
>>127433182

>skin lightening

What the fuck?
>>
>genetic engineering

Sperm is the best genetic engineer there is. It is an organism specifically designed for this purpose. Eutelegenisis is the solution. Genetic engineering any other way is probably a waste of time, except for tiny modifications.
>>
>>127433182
I hope so
>>
>>127451542
You live in Brazil man, don't the people there prefer whites?
>>
>>127451446

Took you very long to google that, I'm almost delighted psychoshitter. Too bad you can't even google the solution to the question I asked you (which is very easy btw if you knew what you are talking about).

Now go back to sucking your profs dick because you don't have any marketable skills on your own (or critical thinking except being a secret poltard). I'm sure that there are Bonobos that surpass you in IQ. Maybe yo ushould go and talk to them about your "theories of intelligence".
>>
>>127451417

Hey, believe me, I know. 'Ethical concerns' are frequently based entirely on science fiction when it comes to experimental procedures. I work in pharmaceuticals for a multinational, and American regulatory practices regarding the sale and manufacture of new drugs and treatments are extremely prohibitive and intrusive.

'Ethics' is a catch-all that allows regulatory bodies to influence and control every aspect of a medical firm's production, from clinical trials and research all the way down to how customer service reps answer the phone.

As gene therapies become more common, you can expect just as much government involvement, if not more due to the prevalence of 'moral' arguments about identity erasure and 'othering' from the forever pandering left.
>>
>>127451597
sperm do an okay job of weeding out general mutational load. but not so good that mutational load does not still accrue without approximately a 70% death rate among the population (Before reproduction)

soon, genomic scans will do a better job of weeding out mutations than sperm
>>
>>127451597
> Sperm is the best genetic engineer there is. It is an organism specifically designed for this purpose
Except that's completely wrong since sperm and normal reproductive methods obviously still allow for massive defects like Down Syndrome, mental retardation, etc. With perfected or refined genetic engineering we could completely eliminate genetic disease entirely, which something like even hardcore eugenics could never do.
>>
>>127451806
except we all know stem cell treatment was stopped for a long time by your religious dingbats.

the only goal should be bettering humanity. at almost any cost.
>>
>>127451693
M8 stop embarassing yourself
>>
>>127451678

Of course we do. I mean, we consider white people who have fair skin, not necessarily those with blonde hair and blue eyes. Since we got a lot of people who descend from Portuguese, Spaniards and Italians, there are many people with the "olive skin".
>>
>>127452156

>we consider white those who have

My bad.
>>
>>127451942
desu if we had just practiced standard eugenics for the last 50 years we'd be a lot further along with genetic engineering. and everything else for that matter

people are guessing about a .5 iq point drop per decade. which means even just treading water, we've lost about 15 avg points since the victorian era

we see that the places that industrialized first have the lowest iqs in europe by about this same margin, which would create teh existing gap of about 3 points.

al of europe is predicted to have a gap of approximately 15 below peak
>>
>>127452084

> getting called mate by somebody who considers wooden shoes part of his cultural heritage

fuck off and never show your face around here again you fucking psychoshill
>>
>>127433182
there are also skin tanning among whites; Just good old attention whoring by distinction, like french powdering their faces or spaniards drinking wine fused with ginger
>>
>>127452238
>.5 IQ point drop per decade
I call bullshit. Source?
>>
>>127433182

Possibly. Adamic pre-flood man was white. Noah who was genetically perfect in his day was described as "ruddy" which niggers cant do. This explains all of the really ancient "deities" being blond/red hair blue eyes etc. and the carvings like in Sumer and other places of white people with blue eyes. The decedents of Shem look Semitic and Asiatic , Hams are the blacks and Canaanites etc, and Japheths are Caucasians and are closest to Noah and the pre flood Adamites it stands to reason. Seems more like NWO who love to invert would be pushing the brown muddy mix instead of a distillation to a pure white to create the whole global society idea that caused Gods interference twice before.
>>
>>127452238
I think eugenics is super important for the humanity like the difference between type1 civilization and self destruction.
And I think we missed the crucial turning point after WWII and chose the destructive path.
The humanity will destroy themselves before getting out of solar system.
>>
>>127433182
Now, if you see a pack of dindus you instictively preparing yourself for a trouble. If everyone will be white you will never know which people you should avoid.
>>
>>127452523
Based on comparisons to reaction times tests from mid 19th century, we've lost about 15 IQ points on average.
>>
>>127452348
A diet rich in vitamin A gives a similar apperance to tanning and is actually what tanning attempts to mimic.
>>
File: Get-the-Glow.jpg (621KB, 796x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Get-the-Glow.jpg
621KB, 796x1038px
>>127453714
>>127452348
>>
>>127452274
I said stop not go on
>>
>>127452523
Greg Cochran, of westhunt.blogspot.com (physicist and a smart guy) calls bullshit too. I don't remember what his argument is, though - probably just that 5 points / decade would be drastic.
>>
>>127454704
Seems excessively large a drop, but considering the millions of immigrants from sub 70 avg IQ countries we're bringing in i wouldnt be surprised if those drag the number down a lot.
>>
>>127453225
>reaction time
>IQ
>>
>>127452864
ww2 was definitely the turning point

instead of eugenics being voluntary and soft-coded, it will need to be enforced by genocide

no one outside of east asia and pockets of europe is getting out of this
>>
>>127455538
They correlate about .68. Not ideal but you can compare.
>>
>>127455643
Hitler literally only wanted to kill Jews and crippled people. Explain how that is proeugenic.
>>
>>127455733
There's so much more affecting reaction time than IQ. Victorian era was a different environment for the average man.
>>
>>127455784
false

hitler and various committees within the german and american governments were making plans to aryanize the european continent by forcing women to have children by high iq nazi soldiers

their plan was to basically transform the non-aryan non-alpine populations of europe into scandinavians over centuries, as all europeans had noticed that germanics were higher iq, more trustworthy, and represented haevily in antiquity
>>
>>127456081
Lol. Why is it so difficult for people to admit they were ignorant?
>>
File: IMG_2533.jpg (289KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
289KB, 1024x776px
>>127433182

No, because forcing your child to live with a melanin deficiency because you want them to conform to some imperialist standard of beauty is child abuse.

It's also anti Semitic. Remember the 6 million goy.
>>
>>127455784
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
>>
>>127449014
I mean, whites with hive-asian traits would be cool af in the stars.
Billions of aryans in a megacity in Epsilon Eridani!
>>
>>127433182
Just gonna leave this here.

https://toughlittlebirds.com/2013/09/17/the-amazing-fox-domestication-experiment-or-how-your-puppy-got-floppy-ears-and-a-waggly-tail/

Genetic engineering is harmode, just 20 generations of selecting for produces major physical changes (that the breeder actively tried to suppress - he wanted to sell pet foxes, not fox/dog hybrids)

Would be pretty funny if everyone became brown, but European admixture plus a couple of centuries of hard times (selective pressure) led to everyone becoming white again.
>>
>>127456081
>Theres so much more affecting X

True
Still IQ correlates highly with reaction speed.

Same with IQ and economic success. They correlate very highly and can therefore be used to predict eachother with good accuracy. That is, if someone has high IQ he probably isn't poor, and if someone isn't poor he probably has relatively high IQ.
>>
>>127433182
it's not only the skin color
it's the work ethics
it's the perfect balance between agressiveness and compassion
it's the intuitive, brilliant minds that invented the West

whitening your skin won't change the rest
>>
>>127456525
Fug 'selecting for domesticity'
Phoneposting is cancer
>>
>>127453714
>falling for the medicine jew
And I thought only Americans would do that.
>>
White skin is not only pale and disgusting, it literally gives you cancer.

India has such a huge market for "skin whitening" because the cosmetic companies have created the market to sell sunscreen in India which is the same chemicals sold in white countries for "tanning"... so I guess not everyone wants a shitty pale skin... And yes the "skin whitener" sold in India and other asian countries is basically sunscreen lotion... since everyone except negros and whites have skins that change color according to how much sun exposure it gets, applying sunscreen all the time gives them "whiter" skin. The good thing about adaptable color-changing skin is, if they don't apply anything, they don't get cancer.
>>
>>127457726
Has this nig literally never heard of tanning?

How does that even happen?
>>
>>127456620
>Still IQ correlates highly with reaction speed.
I imagine it's for similar reason height does.

Low IQ, like low height, and probably like low reaction speed is caused by malnourishment in the formulative years.

So they might not be correlated genetically at all.
>>
>>127457726
Thanks for the info mehmet, rape any white girls today?
>>
>>127446373
>>127451144
wouldn't it be more likely that you'll see actual futanari with both a dick and a vagina rather than simply traps? Since you know, vaginas are actually built for having a dick in them?

Also don't forget catgirls
>>
File: 1495698029670.jpg (95KB, 736x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1495698029670.jpg
95KB, 736x1102px
>>127448429
>Indian girlfriend
Your child will have brown eyes with 100% certainity. Your child will have brown skin and black hair.

You could had hwhite children. But you decided you want to stick benis in poo-in-loo. Hope you can live with that decisions. Genetic legacy effectively destroyed. Welcome to hell.
>>
>>127458466
The absolute worst case of malnourishment can only account for 20% of IQ, just like the very worst case of malnourishment can only take centimeters off your height.

That being said, if malnourishment drags down both IQ and reaction speed, this would ideally cancel out the effect of malnourishment on the correlation, or at least make its effects a lot smaller.

They are undoubtedly correlated to eachother. Wether they're related genetically is an open question, and wether the comparison between reaction times and IQ is fair is up for debate
>>
>>127433182
>white is seen as beauty and status,

but not here, Jin-Kwon
>>
>>127458466
That would make sense if we were shorter and more malnourished now than in 1850.
And since that isn't the case, what you wrote makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>127459254
Oh wait I only jumped in there late.

It sounds like maybe we probably just got more accurate reaction time tests.
>>
>>127458979
>The absolute worst case of malnourishment can only account for 20% of IQ, just like the very worst case of malnourishment can only take centimeters off your height.
I'd need a source on that.

All the twin studies that show the 0.8 correlation between intelligence are obviously not giving huge discrepancies in nourishment. However the Flynn effect is explained by quality of life increases/less malnourishment.
>>
>>127459026
I have no respect for those who do this.
>>
File: before-after.jpg (70KB, 399x200px) Image search: [Google]
before-after.jpg
70KB, 399x200px
>>127433182
Reminds me of Die Another Day plot when the Koreans turned white through a gene therapy
>>
>>127460507
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/
http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1169974.files/Bouchard%20McGue%202003.pdf
https://www.amazon.com/Human-Intelligence-Earl-Hunt/dp/0521707811
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23919982
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889158/
0.76 is the current best guess on the heritability of IQ.
>>
>>127462071
Neither do I. It might be the pinnacle of degeneracy.
>>
>>127454002
There's something abo-looking about her short face and big mouth-to-nose distance.
>>
>>127452864
Are you Black Pigeon Speaks?
>>
>>127456525
> just going to leave this here
fuck back off to r/redditcancer
>>
what about health? having children without serious chronic diseases like type 1 diabetes , mental and physical disabilities ...
what about beyond looks like good old fasion manners
what about beyond IQ smart!?
like having a common sense that not many people these days have ... tje moment they ate out of theur comfort zone thats it! they are done without their computers , books ...
after all maybe its all for better and we will deserve for designer humans , robits and artificial inteligence to wipe us out
>>
>>127438159
RARE!
Been looking for this one for a while, thanks UziBro
>>
>>127433182
I-I want to be head transplanted into a little girl body...
>>
>>127459026
I hope they donĀ“t get cancer; going to the beach is safer
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.