[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blackpill me on existance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1488478686978.png (265KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1488478686978.png
265KB, 540x482px
This dont matter
Nona this matters
https://youtu.be/QMkcGMRQ6Xo
>>
>babby's first philosophical framework
>>
>>127432141
>the earth is a globe

dropped
>>
>>127432141
You're from Israel, no one cares about your existence.
>>
>>127432141
When you sit down to eat a tasty slice of Jewish cheesecake, do you suddenly think it won't matter in one million years, or do you eat it?
>>
>>127432141
>blackpill me on existance
Existence precedes essence. You are you not because you are born that way or something, but because you made yourself by making various decisions during your life.
>>
>>127432141
defeatist cuckoldry is for libcucks
>>
>>127432141
There is something between being aware of that kind of things and living in a made up fantasy world to not have to face the truth like religious people.

I think it happens to everyone with a decent science education that took interest in astronomy, physics, etc. When you break out of the strictly anthropocentric world of religions and your everyday life, you come face to face with the immensity of time and space and what place you have in it.

Just see further than that, learn about quantum mechanics, philosophy, pantheism; etc. You'll reach a point where things will begin to matter again.
>>
File: 1492417667056.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492417667056.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>127432141
if we were to think about Existence as a whole, as Everything that ever did, is and will be (every possible information or set of informations), then its source (seed) is clear;
We start from a notion of non-existence, something that does not exist: never did, is or will. So that which does not exist can not have any description.
That means that non-existence is an empty field, it nullifies itself in its inception. Conclusion; a non-existence does not Exist.
That leaves us with an Infinite vast "Everything". I think that this is what this our Existence actually is. What we experience is part of "Everything that there is".

But now we can ask; Can existence "be" without "knowing" its self, without knowing that it exists. I think that any state of any information requires a "Conscious Agent" to acknowledge such a state, otherwise, you end up with paradox.
So in turn that "Everything that there is" (let's call it Existence for simplification need) is one-half of the seed for the whole, the whole needs a Consciousness in order to actualize itself.

This what is described here I believe to be; a sole foundation for this or any possible Universe there is, for everything.
I think that From that seed The Cosmic Awareness fractalized itself into smaller awarenesses, And observes a part of itself rather than the whole. This fractalization is what we call dimensionality. So the Source Awareness
experiences itself as every possible version of it self. Because it is it's function.
Like some ultimate cosmic game of ego, of hide and seek.
>>
Trillions of years is fucking nothing. Replace it with Quntillions and then maybe that shit about the superclusters connect may be accurate,
>>
>>127432141
You don't exist.
>>
>>127435202
what the fuck
>>
File: 1490514922068.jpg (168KB, 906x767px) Image search: [Google]
1490514922068.jpg
168KB, 906x767px
>>127436368
>>
File: Pale_Blue_Dot.png (526KB, 453x614px) Image search: [Google]
Pale_Blue_Dot.png
526KB, 453x614px
>We succeeded in taking that picture, and, if you look at it, you see a dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever lived, lived out their lives. The aggregate of all our joys and sufferings, thousands of confident religions, ideologies and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilizations, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every hopeful child, every mother and father, every inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species, lived there – on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.
>The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of the dot on scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner of the dot. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged by this point of pale light.
[...] To my mind, there is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly and compassionately with one another and to preserve and cherish that pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.
>>
>>127432141
idk i just kind of assumed that at the end humanity would be able to find a portal to another universe and start again.
>>
>>127437025
I've never quite got along with the second paragraph of this. It seems to assume all people and ideologies are of equal value. I don't agree, every drop of blood spilled to fight off tyranny and oppression is worth it. I don't think it's some cosmic accident that we have got to this point. I think its through great effort that the good ideas win out over the bad and unless we constantly fight and reaffirm what we believe in, we will be dragged back to the dark ages. That line "our imagined self importance" - of course we should think we are important, if we don't think that then what use are we?
>>
>>127432141
heat death is a jewish plot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.