[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many layers of socially liberal are you on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: liberal bullshit.png (281KB, 500x924px) Image search: [Google]
liberal bullshit.png
281KB, 500x924px
well?
>>
>that submissive hand hold
lel
>>
>>127431864
o shit i just noticed that
>>
first comment woke af
>>
>>127431733
I like when polyamorous relationships end in disastrous jealousy tbqh.
>>
>>127431733
im confused as to how the fact these dumb asses maneuvered that way though life and are still alive today
>>
>>127431733
>polyamory
i'd settle for monoamory
>>
Nothing to see here, just Jew propaganda
>>
>Dating (((experts)))

lol every fucking time too
>>
>>127432259

I identify as a cisnormative monoamerous heterophile male-genitalia owner.
>>
>>127432245
They're unemployed, charity workers or teachers. So failures all round.
>>
File: GTFO.gif (2MB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.gif
2MB, 337x268px
>>127431733
if you believe in any of this new age garbage you need to be executed on sight.

jesus fucking christ.

if you don't want to consume blood for spiritual purposes like the bruce lee did sometims, or even plato and aristotle or porphyry or pythagoros or ovid... thats fine.

not this.
>>
>polyamory

Codeword for lacking the responsibility.
>>
>>127432259
>>127432619

>polyamory

Polyphilia, or multiamory is what it should be. Mixing greek and latin roots is retarded. Fucking SJWs
>>
>>127431733
>I've tried to tell the girls I have dated I have been cheating on them on many separate occasions. They have never been supportive, what is up with that?
>>
>WTF Stop licking my 10 year old niece pussy you sick bastard!
>Darling I told you, I'm loliamory
>YOU SAID POLYAMORY
>>
>>127434375
calm down retard, its a made up word anyway

whores, thats what they are. whores
>>
>>127434375
>>127435083

polyamory is a real word

it means promiscuity
>>
>>127435249
yeah, whores
>>
>>127431733
IM SICK OF VEGANISM CONSTANTLY BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THESE FUCKING RETARDED LEFTIST IDEOLOGIES GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>127431733
I had a friend in college who was into this open relationship bullshit. He constantly told me I was insecure and closed minded because I didn't buy into it. He was married 5 years and got fucking destroyed in a divorce. Sees his kids once a month lost his house and everything else. I on the other hand realized insecurity and jealousy are natural parts of a relationship so I don't fuck around and have been married to the same woman for 20 years and have 3 great kids.

Open marriages really is a gross fetish. Honestly I find diapers less gross.
>>
>>127435700
Same. Shitty pleb fetish
>>
>>127431733
was in a terrible relationship for seven years, finally got out of that shit. hooked up with a friend who was into poly, she introduced me to the inner circle and i started hanging out just to see what was what

fucking hell. 98% far left crazy fuckers (lol 2% hard right wing) ready and willing to destroy not just their own lives, but the entire country as well.

I got pretty bored of that scene rather fast, the "sex parties" were a joke. A few fuckable women/girls, a bunch of awful not-attractive whores who would fuck anything, and the majority otherwise were neurotic cunts who just came to play hard to get. At a "sexpositive" kinkster sex party. Seriously, women, every fucking time. All the men complained about it lol.

I dropped the majority from my kikebook recently, friends with one or two because they are genuinely interesting and decent even if they are misguided. Most of them were in the process of having their lives fucked up, especially relationship wise, and they were simply unable to put their finger on what was wrong. Total self-delusion.

Im in a monogamous relationship now with a girl I wish I had met twenty years ago. So glad I got out of that scene.
>>
>>127431733
I'm so so many layers of socially liberal I interrupted the female BLM protesters who interrupted Bernie Sanders and said he doesn't care about black people and told them they don't care about black people. Patriarchal Uncle Toms! Also I'm going on a kale juice strike for segregation of trans Afro-americans in college campuses in the name of spaces safe from STEM subjects.
>>
File: Jose and Deqwan.png (297KB, 759x503px) Image search: [Google]
Jose and Deqwan.png
297KB, 759x503px
>>127432598
I kinda wonder about that shit all the time.
>"Yeah man, ive been in alot of relationships. Short term, long term, FWB you name it. Countless my friend at least over 150. Still cant find the right one but its part of playing the field."
>>
File: fallingdown3.jpg (201KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
fallingdown3.jpg
201KB, 410x410px
>>127431733

>2017
>not being a degenerate

They are conditioning us to degeneracy; You have to enjoy - you are a freak of nature if you don't! You have to experience sex with multiple partners, you have to "find" and "explore" your "inner self" by letting get fucked in the ass by a tranny, you have to prep the bull for your girlfriend, you have to just let yourself be cucked and ENJOY it. Sexual liberation has created the biggest prison of mandatory perverse enjoyment.
>>
File: 1495570321906.jpg (27KB, 694x535px) Image search: [Google]
1495570321906.jpg
27KB, 694x535px
So did KGB win then?
>>
>>127438617
everyone loses
>>
File: 3-9548673958673-87.png (249KB, 500x924px) Image search: [Google]
3-9548673958673-87.png
249KB, 500x924px
>>127431733
hhehehhheheheee
>>
>>127435528
Did you know chronic lack of glycine in the diet can cause brain damage?
>>
>>127431733
this is city boomer shit. they will have some of the front spots in the line on day of the rope
>>
I can't see polyamory ever going mainstream, people are too insecure and in my experience, most relationships have a power imbalance that really doesn't work with "open relationships"
>>
File: JUSTICE.jpg (69KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE.jpg
69KB, 500x351px
>>127431733
KEK WILLS IT !
>>
>>127439184
>not wanting to share your wife
>not willing to be a cuck
>insecure
The mental gymnastic of this is off the charts. It echoes the typically feminine statement "oh, so what, I've slept with 50 guys, what you can't handle it? What are you insecuuuure?"
>>
>>127439071
good. i hate shitlibs.
>>
>>127431733

The image shows some guy with two hot chicks.

I get the feeling that in reality polyamory means that you share your wife with Tyrone.
>>
>>127439558
its funny because they are insecure about the fact that they cant keep their legs closed, its all projection.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.