[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492608540626.png (153KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492608540626.png
153KB, 480x750px
Why do people like to have a leader or follow celebrities like kings, It's like they are gods to them but in reality they are just fucking humans with the same emotions as you? I really never understood this?? do people not have their own minds and follow their own ideas that is based on reality and facts? Why do people become snowflakes? When i see the americans they literally becoming reality of idiocracy .
>>
>>127429243
I try telling people like you can just not vote, and they look at me like I am crazy. Voting is literally agreeing that you can't run your own life.
>>
>>127429243
You're starting to sound like a little bit of a snowflake yourself there.

Sure that your autism isn't just stopping you from empathizing and understanding other peoples motivations?
>>
>>127429243
I've seen Tweets that want Beyonce to be the Monarch of the USA.
>>
>>127429243
People like being told what to do so they don't have to think for themselves. At least some people do anyways, hence why you get leaders and sheep.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_leadership_theory
>>
File: 1475206164537.png (776KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475206164537.png
776KB, 800x600px
I'm not sure I entirely understand your question but the cult behavior can be explained by realizing that real life just kinda blows so your average vapid normie would rather live voraciously through some celebrity rather than utilize escapism or whatnot.
>>
>>127429243
>follow celebrities like kings
I don't understand this either. Throughout history actors and such were considered scum, on par with prostitutes in terms of social standing. This adoration of people that, quite frankly, don't contribute anything of actual worth to society is really a (((recent development))).
>>
It's mostly women that worship celebrities. We put the don into office, not because of his celebrity but because he is the man to shake up the political system.
>>
>>127430273
I agree. My grandma was ranting about how terrible it is that America has become a celebrity culture and it really opened my eyes. It wasn't always like this.
>>
>>127429243
i·dol·a·try
noun
worship of idols.
synonyms: idolization, fetishization, fetishism, idol worship, adulation, adoration, reverence, veneration, glorification, lionization, hero-worshiping
"the prophets railed against idolatry"
extreme admiration, love, or reverence for something or someone.

synonyms: idolization, fetishization, fetishism, idol worship, adulation, adoration, reverence, veneration, glorification, lionization, hero-worshiping
"the prophets railed against idolatry"

Having given up on the potential in themselves, they give it instead to their idols and attempt to live it out vicariously through them.
>>
>>127429243
Don't make your own decisions, reduce uncertainty, don't take responsibility. Easy way to live.
>>
>>127429243
influence = power
>>
File: 1494658636611.jpg (115KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494658636611.jpg
115KB, 500x667px
>>127429243
>What happened
Are you retarded? That's the way things have been for thousands of years. It's in our blood, culture, and traditions. Democracy is a recent development, and it is doomed to fail. Read MK chapter 3.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.