[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
Capitalist democracy might not be sustainable. If the users of the free market are not self-conscious about their own choices, the system is eventually going to collapse.

> Limited resources and metals get wasted on gadgets, useless crap and noone gives a shit.

> Limited attention: richer brands can buy more ads than the small brands and get money they can buy more ads with. Repeat.

> Open borders: migrants push the wages down and unemployment up, people can't start families anymore, the government calls for more migrants. Repeat.

> Selfishness: couples don't actually understand what's in their best interest. They spend money on hedonistic stuff and mortgages, leaving their children with no decent inheritance.

Obviously communism is not the solution.
>>
we just need more coward shills thats all
>>
>>127427734
Fascism is the only answer, anon.
>>
>>127427734
> Limited resources and metals get wasted on gadgets, useless crap and noone gives a shit.

Metal can be melted down and recycled.
>>
>>127427734
> Limited attention: richer brands can buy more ads than the small brands and get money they can buy more ads with. Repeat.

Then create a better brand that more people are interested in. Crybaby because someone has made a more successful brand than you, give me a break.
>>
>>127427734
>Limited resources and metals get wasted on gadgets until they become too expensive for anyone to afford
>drives innovation to find new resources
>we space frogs now

???
>>
>>127428416

People have limited attention and cognitive abilities. So the richer brands can advertise 24/7 on the best spaces, leaving you with little to no physical / mental space to see other products.
>>
>>127428416

I'm not against capitalism, but I want to know what other people think.
>>
capitalism will meet its end eventually. Internationalist kikes and nationalists will battle for the new world
>>
>>127428306
How about oil-plastic and rare earths?
The stuff that makes balloons float is also limited btw and gets wasted in huge quantities.
Now one could argue that the waste is a byproduct of a freedom that allowd innovation which what has been given.
Who can be a reliable middleman to judge what ressource of society can be freed for capitalist enterprise and what not?
OPs doubts are legit but I hope that scarcity and technical progress will fix it to some kind of hybrid system that allows liberty to varying degrees.
Emission standarts are an example of soft control that did bear fruits.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_failure
>>
>>127428533

If that were remotely true then there would be no new brands that appear but there are lots of brands that people have never heard of that gain mass popularity relatively quickly, mainly because they are doing something new and not reinventing the wheel and/or they improve upon their competitors.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.