[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this period in American history comparable to any other?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (11KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
11KB, 297x170px
>>
>>127426427
Its what i imagine the 40s would've been like if WWII didnt happen.
>>
Weimar republic, except for the hyperinflation
>>
OJ Simpson era, 20 years ago. A lot of racial tension and protests despite blacks having equal rights in both eras
>>
>>127426626
That makes sense to me. The decades following our greatest recessions. We might need WWIII.
>>
>>127426866
Black people won't stop until they've elevated themselves above whites in social status.
>>
>>127426810
I can feel that too.
>>
>>127426427

The late period Roman Empire.
>>
File: file.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>127428640
Maybe. But we'll destroy the entire world and human race before we decline too far.
>>
>>127426626
How is it?
>>
1920s Berlin/Weimar republic days.

The powder keg is here. Someone just needs to light the fuse
>>
>>127428936
Sort of a general malaise. We're going in some direction, but the future is uncertain and we're figuring out who the hell we are again. We aren't sure where we fit in in the world right now.
>>
>>127429170
That being said, we have incredible potential.
>>
>>127426810
Quick rundown on the Weimar Republic?
>>
>>127430690

Massively in debt via reparations to Britain/France who are in war debt to (((USA))). Can't pay debt leads to crisis and hyperinflation in 1923. Communist and Right wing street fights, later NSDAP. Country split between violent communism (see Spartacist insurrection 1920) and far right. (((USA))) pumps in money to resurrect corpse, this works fine until Wall St crash of 1929. USA depression = German collapse and mass unemployment. Nazi Communist violence escalates and Hitler voted into power.

The social situation for the ordinary German people during this time was desperate. For an example look up Berlin City of Vice on youtube. It was the Thialand sex-trade capital of the time. Ordinary German had their savings wiped out in 1923 inflation when they became worthless. You could buy any type of prostitute you wanted (eg pregnant women had a whole street, families, children), since people were that desperate just to feed themselves. (((Property owners))) and those with (((Gold and Diamonds))) were immune since these held their value. Life was a Cabaret old chum so long as you had (((money))). For everyone else it was desperate struggle just to survive. Jews were massively over-represented in media, the legal system and elsewhere that promoted degenerate cultural values. Society was decedent and any sense of moral values had been (((deconstructed))), degraded and destroyed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.