[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand it anymore /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 98yKOIJccCVsdfsdfDF23487.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
98yKOIJccCVsdfsdfDF23487.png
8KB, 205x246px
Plain and simple living in the west fucking sucks. It never used to be this way.

Constantly being attacked for being a man.
Death of masculine Christian culture. Neo Protestants/Evangelicals are not included in the definition of "Christian".
Destroyed Housing Market.
Rampant degeneracy.
Blacked threads.
No hope of having a loving traditional wife and four kids, but always a hope for an *empowered* hambeast who will eventually cuck and divorce you.
Told just to "Man up" and deal with it, while women are given endless comfort and support.

Fuck this. What are my options? Go /asetic/ and become a monk? China?
>>
>>127425722
As a Christian, living in the west is great. What are you on about.
>>
>>127425722
help
>>
>>127425722
Don't live in the cities. Problem solved
>>
>>127425722

Become a God.
>>
File: 1495953212176.png (54KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495953212176.png
54KB, 420x420px
Join the winning team
>>
>>127425853
I could only imagine how fucking awesome being a Christian and living in NZ would be, i'd be living in a cabin and eating a deer steak at every meal.
>>
>>127425961
don't you have more threads to spam? you're making like two a minute, you'll get behind.
>>
>>127425893
This guy gets it.
Move to a small town .
Chat up good girl at snack bar.
Make white babies.
>>
>>127425976
did you even read what i wrote in the op burger?

Average house here is going at 1 mil +

I earn 150k as a software developer.

It would take 3/4 of my wage at 30 years to pay for that because we have imported too many chinks and poos which have severley inflated the housing market.
>>
>>127425961
Please Abdul, you'll be eventually cucked by this shit too. Remember how violent Christianity was prior to the "Enlightenment"

Trust me, in about 100 to 200 years time (hell maybe less, the cancer seems to be malignant) Islam will mostly be made up of Trans-Demiqueer-HamPlanetarySystems that will hate you and your traditions.

Fuck I mean we're already offloading most of these degenerates to you in the West because they are always looking to get the highest score in oppression points.

Seriously man, save yourself and your civilization and go back
>>
>>127425893
It's not even an issue in NZ cities. He's just a NEET loser wanting be appart of the drama
>>
>>127425722
I deal with it by taking drugs and avoiding the cities. Anything with more than a hundred thousand people gets swamped by "those people"
>>
>>127426117
>>127426232
wellington pls
>>
>>127426117
>Average house
don't need an average house
>150k
sounds like a terrible job.
>boohoo can't buy a house
You sound like an atheist faggot.

I literally don't know where to start, your life is a mess from the ground up because you abandoned Christ. Start there.
>>
>>127425722
Man up you fucking whiny bitch. Is this how leftists are shilling nowadays or are you truly a cuck ?

If no shill : be the change you want to see, don't expect others to pat you in the back for being what you intend to be. Be a man ffs.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 180x180px
>>127426229
>in about 100 to 200 years time Islam will mostly be made up of Trans-Demiqueer-HamPlanetarySystems
And your civilization would still be more pathetic.

In truth, the Islam is immune from reaching the depths of Western decadence because Musselmen have no qualms about culling those who stray from the path. While you acquiesce to the rot of cosmopolitanism that turns your daughters into recalcitrant whores and men into docile donkeys, those who dishonor our traditions or seek to subvert them are either killed or disfigured.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.