[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Economic immigrants to Europe should be chemically sterilized.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1-BaoFjMxRd4E7a3BejjnA5Q.jpg (191KB, 800x637px) Image search: [Google]
1-BaoFjMxRd4E7a3BejjnA5Q.jpg
191KB, 800x637px
Seems like the only sensible comprise solution left giving the state of cuckery.
>>
Just don't let them in? Put the army on the border
Yugoslavia used to have an army of 200,000 men, you have no excuse for not being decently armed and capable of defending your soverignity
>>
Why chemically?

Just slice their balls off with video like ISIS. They might get the message.
>>
>>127425324
>wanting to touch their dick
>>
>>127425136

I agree, but add slavic immigration to Western and Northern Europe to that list as well.
>>
>>127425136
>Seems like the only sensible comprise solution left giving the state of cuckery.

If that did happen, they would just have children before arriving. And the women and SJWs wouldnt allow us to sterilise children.

It was a good idea, but a parasite will always find a way to live off its host.
>>
File: david cole.jpg (15KB, 320x219px) Image search: [Google]
david cole.jpg
15KB, 320x219px
>>127425136

Natural genetic improvement is absolutely undisirable as it requires practical darwinism. It is in fact pure evil.
But as of a result of the - otherwise desirable - wellfare system, it means people on average WILL become less strong in genetic quality and intelligence.

That being said, it should be obvious that mass migration and the mixing of ethnicities is absolutely undisirable in combination with the wellfare state.

So i hope people see the dilemma here. And there is only one solution. Eugenics, the unnatural improvement of the genetic stock. Contrary to popular belief, this does not have to be inhumane at all. China for example is now researching embryo selection based on genetic improvement including picking an embryo for the parents with the best qualities including intelligence.

Euegnics is the only humane solution to the natural evil(as in, causing suffering) of darwinism.

THE VAST MAJORITY of westerners including leftist-liberal politicians, are closet darwinists. And this is why the west is inherently evil.
>>
File: SABBATAI ZEVI.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SABBATAI ZEVI.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
we say yes
>>
File: foxnewsisrael.jpg (27KB, 400x172px) Image search: [Google]
foxnewsisrael.jpg
27KB, 400x172px
>>127427424

Why does nobody want to debate me ever??

Allright i challange anyone debate me on the holohoax.
>>
>>127425136
Why not just deported? Sterilizing retards, violent criminals, deadbeats, junkies and drunk isn't a terrible idea but why bother with people that shouldn't be here anyway. And while we're at it, why not remove financial incentives to breed for non-whites?
>>
>>127427825
Eugenics sounds fun until the jewish marxist cat ladies infiltrate your institution that says who gets sterilized or not.

A better way is to reclaim control of the welfare system and stop rewarding undesirables for breeding. If you don't want mice in your kitchen, don't leave food lying around.
>>
>>127430632
Because we will probably need mudslimes to do menial work for us. There will always be enough to replace the worn out stock, so breeding prevention is what we should aim for.

Fully agree on the sterilization of the rest, mon ami.
>>
>>127425599
Slavic immigrants don't radicalize and nail bomb a teen concert.
>>
>>127425252
>Just don't let them in?
This. No need to be inhuman about it. Don't let them in and don't castrate anyone. Leaf post best post.
>>
>>127427017
The vast majority of immigrants are single males in their prime, ie. a bomb waiting to go off. I mean, I'm fine with just sinking the boats and/or machine gunning them, but muh human rights.
>>
>>127425535
Only have to touch the balls. Tie a string around them until they die and fall off.
>>
>>127425136
Could we do it with "muh chem trails"

Like, chemically spray the entire middle east. It would solve the entire problem of Islam and Subhumans.
>>
>>127425136
>rounded up
>put in work camps
>chemically sterilized
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>127425136
>Economic immigrants to Europe should be chemically sterilized.
>check flag

I expected a statement from a slovak but not from a slovenian.
>>
>>127425136
With a generous dose of Zyklon B.
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (67KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
67KB, 640x430px
>>127435906
I'm so glad I'm British and I don't have to know the difference between a Slovak and a Slovenian.
>>
>>127436209
Slovenians - bad guys
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Front_of_the_Slovene_Nation

Slovaks - good guys
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia#World_War_II_.281939.E2.80.931945.29

From a german perspective of course
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.