[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Vietnam /ourcountry/ >BTFO Chinks, Frogs and Burgers >natural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x452px
is Vietnam /ourcountry/
>BTFO Chinks, Frogs and Burgers
>natural enemies of the chinks, cucks them all the time
>made communism work
>publicly ethnically cleansed an entire population group
>invaded a communist dictatorship and installed their own communist puppet state
>fought the world and won
>very conservative, no kike or chink influence anywhere
>>
>most of vietnam's top businesses are owned by ethnically chinese families
>most of the celebrities there have chinese blood
>very conservative, no chink influence anywhere

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>127424138
Vietnam isn't really communist. Ho Chi Min wanted assistance form the United States during the Indochina Wars. He turned to the communists mainly for material support. They are pretty crafty people and would make a good ally.
>>
>>127424358
(((crafty people)))
>>
>>127424313
doesn't that people like them, every one I met hates the chinks
>>
>>127424138
If we decided to actually take land and not focus on how many people we killed the war would have been over in a month or less
>>
>>127424138
I hope you are not Vietnamese-American because that would be very cringe-inducing.
In any case,

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> no kike or chink influence anywhere
Are you fucking kidding mate? Pic is the result of a arm deals between Vietnam and le happy merchant.
I don't even need to say anything about chink influence. No "chink influence anywhere"? Such a stupid ass statement. It's better to acknowledge it so that Vietnam can distance itself from China like what Japan did during the Meiji Restoration: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datsu-A_Ron
>>
>>127424313
you know that's bullshit. vietnam purged most of the chinese businesses and the chinese became boat people.

>chinese-blood celebrities
you're full of shit
>>
>>127424313
takes one to know one
>>
>>127424737
what is the state of the country, is it still poor
I want to visit
>>
>no chinese influence
their whole culture is literally copied from china

the only reason these manlet rice farmers hate china is because they were taught history wrong

truly a despicable race
>>
>>127425513
This site: http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/vietnam/overview
says that Vietnam is a lower middle-income country. Indeed, it is still a poor country.
Expect uncertainty on your trip. Many people come to Vietnam trying to find professional tourism services. That's just not happening any time soon. The tourism industry sucks so much that many Vietnamese prefer just going to Thailand, since doing so is actually less expensive than having a domestic holiday and the service is definitely way better.
You will have a much better experience backpacking than going on tours in Vietnam. Try the classic South-North motorbike trip, but be careful of the traffic.
If it's any consolation, when you get scammed or ripped off, know that it's not personal or racially discriminatory. Those swindlers spare no one.
>>
>>127426411
t. Richard Wang
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.