[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I leave anything out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

File: scrollpol.jpg (98KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
scrollpol.jpg
98KB, 500x517px
Stuff that wouldn't fit:

-GMOs are fine
-Vaccines don't cause autism
-The moon landing was real
>>
>AGW is real.
Wrong.
>>
You forgot the most important truth of all.
>>
>>127422836
This desu
>>
>>127422836

What's causing oceanic acidification?
>>
>>127422640
>GMOs are fine
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with something that could enable monopoly on one of the most basic and essential goods.
>>
>>127423250

There's an economic argument to be made against them, sure. I just meant from a health standpoint.
>>
>>127423146
CO2.

Not sure what that has to do with AGW.
>>
File: scrollpol.jpg (102KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
scrollpol.jpg
102KB, 500x517px
Revised edition

Gimme those (You)s
>>
>>127423735

Indeed, CO2 reacts with seawater to form the carbonic acid that's causing coral bleaching and other adverse effects on marine life.

The rate of these effects has increased at a rate inconsistent with purely natural causes. Like atmospheric warming this is happened before, just never this fast.
>>
>>127423746
>the holocaust happened
Have a (you), faggotbait.
>>
>>127423250
From a health standpoint they won't kill you any faster than normal food would
>>
>>127423416
It's not only an economic argument.
It's also a nationalist one, if a country can't have food sovereignty, then it can't have any sovereignty at all.
>>
>>127423735
OK - if you read up on it, you will know: we are.
>>
>>127423746
Nope - have a (them) instead.
>>
File: 1.png (243KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
243KB, 1400x1400px
>>127422640
Nice funny original joke
>>
File: retardchamber.jpg (21KB, 462x497px) Image search: [Google]
retardchamber.jpg
21KB, 462x497px
>>127423887

Haha, aw. In you go.

>>127424170

You as well, no time to waste.
>>
>>127424076

That is an interesting point I'd not considered. I hope we can agree that hysterical leftists afraid of "toxins" in their food because "it has DNA in it" are dumbasses and that humans have always altered crops and livestock though.
>>
>>127422640

>-GMOs are fine
Evolution made it. We're all GMOs.

>-Vaccines don't cause autism
Top kek.
Besides, it's indeed a trend nowadays.
Better to get vaccinated in a society where people reject vaccines, because they're all potentially ill and contagious.

>-The moon landing was real
It was.
You can't have such shadows on photographs taken on earth due to light rays diffused in atmosphere.
>>
what, dare I ask, is AGW?
>>
>>127424445

Human industrial pollution accelerating a natural warming trend via the greenhouse effect, aka climate change.
>>
>>127424445
anthropogenic global warming, as in global warming is caused by humans
>>
>>127424416

Even more:

-The anti-GMO people argue that the precision modifications being made have potentially dangerous unforeseen health effects that selective breeding doesn't. This is potentially plausible but no such adverse health effects have ever been demonstrated.

-The government could conceivably put stuff into vaccines we don't want there. It would just be incredibly dumb and hard to get away with because anybody who could get their hands on the vaccines could perform chemical analysis and prove what is happening. If the government wanted to discreetly poison us there are better vectors than this

-If we faked the moon landing, the Russkies would have been the first to call us out. They and every other nation with a radio telescope tracked the command module from Earth to the Moon and back. There would be no point to sending a spacecraft to the Moon, leaving half a lander and a flag on the surface (plus other stuff) then returning it, but not including humans inside. Nothing is to be gained by faking it at that point.

It will be really interesting to see if the chinks build a moonbase and go to directly survey the old Apollo landing sites. They have no motivation to help us fake that.
>>
>>127424386
>I hope we can agree that hysterical leftists afraid of "toxins" in their food because "it has DNA in it" are dumbasses and that humans have always altered crops and livestock though.
I don't have the required knowledge to even have a semi-educated judgement on those things. But I agree that food industry did not wait for GMOs to make unhealthy food.

And yes, I hate watermelon ecologists. Subverting a discipline that is conservative by essence to further their degeneracy and their desire to be relevant is despicable.
>>
>>127424684

Not entirely, nobody ever said that. It is a popular layman's misunderstanding though.

Natural cycles are not something climate scientists are unaware of that random bumpkins with Google nevertheless found (climatologists don't have Google?)

Rather, climate science is why we know about those cycles in the first place. It is not contrary to or an alternative to AGW but an integral part of it.

What is being argued is that pollution accelerates warming, not that it is the only cause.
>>
>>127424904
>And yes, I hate watermelon ecologists. Subverting a discipline that is conservative by essence to further their degeneracy and their desire to be relevant is despicable.

The key is, there is a scam hiding in AGW. It's just not in the scientific basis. It's in the proposed "only possible solution", cap and trade.

The false dichotomy we are presented with is either AGW is false, or it's real and cap and trade is the only answer.

This tricks opponents of wealth redistribution (what cap and trade fundamentally is) into attacking the scientific basis for AGW, assuming the entire thing is a hoax. This makes a fool out of the opposition to cap and trade.

They were right to smell a rat but wrong about where it's hiding.
>>
>>127423146

Tectonic shift and subterranean volcanic activity.
>>
(((you)))
>>
>gmos are safe

Drink some roundup
>>
>>127423846
But if it has happened before, then why is it a concern?
>>
>>127425005
>Not entirely, nobody ever said that.
Y'know, I think people actually have said that. Maybe they weren't people who mattered or are people who have been easily debunked or are misinformed lay people but I'm quite sure there are people out there who have said it. Anyhow the guy asked what AGW was and that was the shortest possible answer.
>>
>>127425573

Fair, but scientists don't have control over what random people say. Even the media often misrepresents the contents of research in their headlines. Anyway: >>127425124

>>127425506

Because we're trying to support 7 billion humans this time and that can't be done without stable conditions for massive agricultural operations as well as a healthy ocean. Think about how many people in poor countries rely on seafood for most of their protein, for example.

The first world won't be badly affected besides increased food prices and not being able to get certain stuff anymore. But subsistence farmers in dumbfuckistan are totally at the mercy of the climate. If the seasonal timing changes it has a huge disruptive effect.

If they can no longer reliably feed themselves in their own countries, where do you think they will try to escape to?
>>
File: fixed.jpg (91KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
91KB, 500x517px
There we go.
>>
File: 32196129356.gif (979KB, 331x255px) Image search: [Google]
32196129356.gif
979KB, 331x255px
>>127427042
It would be more effective if it said "traps ARE gay" and the character rejected it. And I love "traps aren't gay" memes.
>>
>>127422640
OP could not possibly be a bigger cuck
>>
File: getinthetrash.png (633KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
getinthetrash.png
633KB, 600x837px
>>127427209

Oh no he called me a cuck, that refutes everything I believe in ohhh nnnoooo
>>
>>127422640
Pretty solid list.
>>
>>127422640
Speaking of AGW, it's pretty funny seeing the expert predictions that people will lose 30 minutes sleep per week by 2050 because of it. Did they forget their other 2050 predictions of mass starvation, drowned cities, water shortages, collapse of civilization, etc? Surely those would interrupt people's sleep schedule a tad more.
>>
File: 25815.png (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
25815.png
41KB, 300x300px
>>127422640
>>127423877
>>
>>127428203
>Did they forget their other 2050 predictions of mass starvation, drowned cities, water shortages, collapse of civilization, etc?

Can I see a list of these 2,050 predictions? Also if they came true but not exactly when expected they don't count.
>>
>>127427155
I couldn't decide.
>>
>>127422640
Have some more:
"Trump is part of the establishment"
"Neither capitalism nor communism work"
"Christians worship a jewish sandnigger"
"Al Qaida did 9/11"
>>
File: 1492142395649.jpg (71KB, 1023x885px) Image search: [Google]
1492142395649.jpg
71KB, 1023x885px
>>127422640
When will these anti-christian shills leave, you're more annoying than shareblue, gtfo fucking commies
>>
Gmos do have adverse health effects (estrongens) and upset the balance of nature. There is also no need for them other than to make super rich people richer, organic local food keeps the profit in your local economy.

Evolution is just a theory and as time goes by constantly changes itself. Up until very recently fedoras cliamed we were all 'out of africa', whelp that just got proven wrong. The problem with evolution is its believes consider it to be fact when its still not proven. Also the theory of evolution have a great influence on communism and we all know how that worked out.
>>
>>127425950
If the 3rd world stopped being supported we wouldn't had 7 billion people. Stop foreign aid and close borders, problem solved. Cruel but I wouldn't consider most of those people innocent by any stretch of a mile.
>>
white people are trash
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>127429196

It is good to see not everybody here decides what is true based on political expedience, or alternatively is an actual real life downs mutant
>>
File: riddle3.jpg (39KB, 358x395px) Image search: [Google]
riddle3.jpg
39KB, 358x395px
>>127430058
>>
>>127431299
>If the 3rd world stopped being supported we wouldn't had 7 billion people

We cannot change the past, only the future.

>Stop foreign aid and close borders, problem solved. Cruel but I wouldn't consider most of those people innocent by any stretch of a mile.

You seem to be imagining they will just complacently starve to death where they are. Humans don't do that. They try to survive at any cost.

The refugee situation right now is an example of that. They do not ask permission to try and reach first world countries, they just swarm. It would only intensify as a result of your solution.
>>
>>127422836
an onion a day keeps the tone away.

go away, tone abet.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.