[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggs releases the FBI doc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3495.jpg (33KB, 748x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3495.jpg
33KB, 748x402px
Here it is. Heavily redacted but Seth Rich, Wikileaks, emails and DNC visible
>>
File: 1494954934210.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494954934210.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>127420519
Is this real life?
>>
>>127420519

For those of you who seem to be stuck on the "heavily redacted" let me help you understand what this means.

This document, regardless of how redacted it may be, proves that AFTER Seth Rich was murdered, DC Metro PD took his laptop as "evidence."

This hurts the "robbery gone wrong" theory, because the police consider the contents of his laptop evidence in the crime. Enough so that DC Metro called in the FBI when they were unable to brute force into the laptop with their own techs.

This also contradicts the statement from the FBI that they had never seen Seth Rich's laptop. Clearly they have, and they have documentation of the contents of that laptop, for some reason or another. (Remember, this is all for a supposed "robbery gone wrong.")

To add in a little speculation, the document states "emails detailed DNC XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ing with Wikileaks."

If there was no reason to link this to Seth's work at the DNC, the FBI and the DC Metro Police have one HELL of an explanation to give. I don't see any way out, now that both parties have been caught in a lie, more and more leaks will come, and one agency will turn on the other to save face. This is all going to fall in line very soon, the first rock has fallen.
>>
>>127421671
Says "ig with Wikileaks" not "ing with Wikileaks." There's no "n." Typo?
>>
>>127422097

Big?
>>
File: 1482456037847.jpg (130KB, 1066x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482456037847.jpg
130KB, 1066x1280px
>>127421671
>>127420519

im calling fake on this. No government agency puts "classified" on the bottom the sheet, its always just the classification level.

also why the fuck would the font not be times new roman 12?

Just playing doubles advocate but this smells like an false opposition play.
>>
>>127422097
You got me. Excitement kicked in, I tried to proofread before posting, but I missed one. "ig with wikileaks."

Regardless, this is the first evidence (with FBI letterhead) that connects Seth Rich, Wikileaks, DNC, and the all important missing LAPTOP.

It also means that the D.C. PD and the FBI both lied about their involvement with said laptop.
>>
BUMPPPP

This shit is sliding hard
>>
>>127421671
These fags. This can't be real. FBI don't seem like the kind to give a cock tease just for the kicks. They were required to do this?
>>
>>127422625
because its an obvious fucking hoax, fuck all you faggots pushing it.
>>
Who is Biggs and how do if this document is true and not a fake?
>>
>>127422653
The actual document is written on official DOJ/FBI letterhead, with an official case code. That's about as legitimate as i've seen so far from this investigation; and i've been lurking around since last summer. It was clearly redacted by someone who only wanted to confirm the cases existence, without revealing the details of the investigation.

To me, an honest FBI source would do this. If he is caught, and faces trial for leaking classified documents; he will have the whistleblower defense. I mean, look at that thing, it looks like someone took a black highlighter to the entire page. The ONLY knowledge one can gain from it, is that the FBI has seen Seth Rich's laptop, and so has the D.C. Metro PD, and it is in regards to his contact with Wikileaks.

No jury would convict someone of leaking classified intel. This clearly shows good faith and the whistleblower defense would hold strong. If he can stay alive to see that day in court.

It seems there are 400+ odd pages on this report. I'm sure we'll be seeing more pages leaked to the public soon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.