[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Redpilled Religeon strawpoll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: space.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Alright pol lets settle this. What is the most redpilled religion?
>>
https://strawpoll.com/2z39rwf fuck me
>>
>>127420369
Zoroastrians you fucking mong.
>>
>>127420369
Christianity was the first vote?

No just no fuck you OP. Someone vote Islam instead of atheism like I picked. I want to convert to islam because of OP.
>>
>implying judism isnt the most redpilled since they rule the world
>>
>>127420892

>become jew
>jew get's jewed by jew
>jew jewing jew get's jewed by other jew
>leads to one jew at the top
>top tier jew jews the jews to jew jews
>>
>>127420892
black hair rules the gene pool it must be the one with the highest value of beauty.

justin bieber has the most sales he must be the best musician.

asia is the biggest continent that's why it has the most people.
>>
>>127421115
You know how some species of carp muddy the water and cannibalise each other, but thousands of other species can life together in harmony and peace when they are not around?

Don't become a carp.
>>
>>127420369
atheism/islam/paganism are the same though. only leftists here from reddit would choose any box other than Christian.
>>
File: 1495891255341.jpg (105KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495891255341.jpg
105KB, 496x600px
what do you mean ?
>>
>>127420369
>https://strawpoll.com/2z39rwf
It's Eastern Orthodox Catholicism, everything else is pedophilic kikery.
>>
>stop believing the "jews run the world" meme...Russian hackers fucked Hilldogs campaign with a few emails...Jews don't run shit.
>>
>>127423659
As far right and south as it gets and an atheist. Being red-pilled doesn't demand to believe bullshit.
>>
>>127420437
>no Buddhism
Fuck your poll
>>
>>127424246
Damned right
>>
>>127421166
>justin bieber has the most sales he must be the best musician.

how else would you judge art you dumb goyim?
>>
File: Full of B.S..jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Full of B.S..jpg
49KB, 480x360px
A different kind of answer:
Original Thought, You can believe in what ever makes you feel better. Base it in realality as it exists to you!
>>
>>127420437
>No indic religion
Pleb
>>
>>127420369
I wonder who voted (((Christianity)))
>>127425229
Pretty sure paganism covers it
>>
>>127420369
>No buddhism
>>
Spiritual paths are not a competition. You are either lost or found. You either are saved are you are not. You either have a heart for Jesus Christ or you do not. Desire the Lord above everything, put your idols to rest. Repent and have fellowship with Christians. Love the Lord and desire nothing more. Read the bible, pray on it, seek spiritual counsel from the Lord and those in His body. Ask the Lord to take your unbelief and doubt, to understand and be spoken to in His word.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.