[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lauren Is A Walking Paradox

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: gazer.png (1B, 486x500px)
gazer.png
1B, 486x500px
>Make videos about sexual degeneracy
>Promote Traditionalism and Christian based values
>Make a youtube video with a pickup artist about how guys should feel liberated to pick up girls and fuck them
>Make video about femininity and its virtue
>Go on masculine escapade to stop refugee boats by waving flares at them.
Freshly fucked hair.. wearing a silk nightie in her bra at pickup bros house.

Its only troublesome because she says one thing and does another.

How does this make you feel /pol/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYDIwl6VVNM

>wtf I hate Lauren now.
>>
>>127420069
Wait so a girl acting against the social norms is bad now?
>>
>>127420274
Not sure what you mean by this.

She just says one thing and does a complete other. My statement was that simple.
>>
LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS /POL/ AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>127421025
heh, this desu
She's cute so post all the pics you want guys. She's just a dumb publicity slut though, don't get attached.
>>
>>127420069
i don't get it
i knew she's conservative
i also knew she was just a dumb bitch
where are you confused?
>>
>>127420069
She's a woman. You expect her to be what, a man? Let's get real for a second. I understand there are (or should be) different standards for men and women because women cannot maintain the same standard as a man. I expect a woman to be a woman. The fault is in OP's worldview which needs an adjustment
>>
She's a jew.
>>
>>127420069
sasha is literally the worst pua that is sort of successful
>>
She is false opposition
>>
who's paying people to constantly make threads about this whore
>>
>>127421839
a jew who doesn't want mass shitskin immigration...
are you pro mass shitskin immigration?
>>
>>127420069
>Paradox

I think what you meant was a classic attention whore. She's wherever she's getting the most clicks and shekels.
>>
>>127420069
She's just exploiting you people. She found an opportunity to make money and become popular. Probably a slut and gets blacked every so often
>>
Le based kike woman magapede
>>
>Make a youtube video with a pickup artist about how guys should feel liberated to pick up girls and fuck them
no this is an anti-mgtow video. lauren is all about her sisterhood and she knows men will not be marrying her sisterhood in the future so she's trying to get them ready. the video is suppose to let guys know they can get women and shouldn't be mgtow
>>
>>127423168
why do i care if someone makes money from spreading messages i usually agree with? you have jealous poor fag mentality?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.