[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 58

File: 1495617217143.jpg (53KB, 738x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495617217143.jpg
53KB, 738x740px
Remember Christcucks.

If he knows your future and what will you do, you have no free will.

From the moment time began, your future was already known and planned and you wont be able to change your future since that defies god's will.

You have no free will.

And now that i think about it.
None of you actually believe in god, you just HOPE he exists.
If you actually belived in god, then you would have no problem with anyone stabbing you in the gut.
I mean, he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven.

Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night?
Because you are afraid that God is not real, you are doubting that this isnt your only life.

You are nothing but a controlled sheep, accept that God is just a myth.

Text everyone you know the following message:
GOD IS DEAD.
>>
File: 1494221160321.jpg (81KB, 576x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494221160321.jpg
81KB, 576x400px
>>
>If he knows your future and what will you do, you have no free will.

He knows our future by knowledgeable prediction, not by omniscient certainty. If you offer someone free money, you can be pretty certain they'll take it, but it's still that person's choice and they might not.

>From the moment time began, your future was already known and planned and you wont be able to change your future since that defies god's will

God wills us to make choices, that's why He gave us free will.

>he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven
>Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night?

We have a duty to protect the valuable life God has given us.

>You are nothing but a controlled sheep

Most people are sheep. They follow their passions to a point where they are enslaved by them. People pursue sex, money, high status, and other unreal images their minds conjure for them to chase after. Religion offers a better master, one who uplifts and liberates the individual by giving them the pursuit of pure perfection without ego.

>Text everyone you know the following message: GOD IS DEAD.

The phrase "God is dead" as popularized by Nietzsche was a lamentation of the end result of nominalism - an unfortunate and disastrous breakdown of metaphysical thought connecting man to the divine force which permeates all things. The rejection of Plato's Forms by materialist thinkers like Aristotle and Descartes has led the Western mind to view God as some thing that is separate from the material universe, whereas more ancient minds considered the universe to exist as a part of God in some way or another.
>>
If the future is deterministic, then there was no point in life. It's by every nature designed to evolutionarily experiment which implies the existence or inexistence of God has no bearing on free will or deterministic outcome.

Nothing can perfectly predict the future even if certain outcomes are likely.
>>
>>127418468

He knows our future by knowledgeable prediction, not by omniscient certainty. If you offer someone free money, you can be pretty certain they'll take it, but it's still that person's choice and they might not.

>From the moment time began, your future was already known and planned and you wont be able to change your future since that defies god's will

God wills us to make choices, that's why He gave us free will.

>he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven
>Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night?

We have a duty to protect the valuable life God has given us.

Most people are sheep. They follow their passions to a point where they are enslaved by them. People pursue sex, money, high status, and other unreal images their minds conjure for them to chase after. Religion offers a better master, one who uplifts and liberates the individual by giving them the pursuit of pure perfection without ego.

>Text everyone you know the following message: GOD IS DEAD.

The phrase "God is dead" as popularized by Nietzsche was a lamentation of the end result of nominalism - an unfortunate and disastrous breakdown of metaphysical thought connecting man to the divine force which permeates all things. The rejection of Plato's Forms by materialist thinkers like Aristotle and Descartes has led the Western mind to view God as some thing that is separate from the material universe, whereas more ancient minds considered the universe to exist as a part of God in some way or another.
>>
File: 1495596575750.jpg (119KB, 786x733px) Image search: [Google]
1495596575750.jpg
119KB, 786x733px
>>127418468
Mexicunt literally can't into omnipotence
>>
File: john-calvin.jpg (8KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
john-calvin.jpg
8KB, 234x300px
>>127418468

Yeah, so?
>>
God is outside time you shithead. There is no past present and future for him. So "he knows future" is a retarded statement to begin with.
Also he is omnipotent.

Rest is just a LQ fedora shitpost.
>>
Say It with me FRIDAY ADDAMS!!!
Pizza delivery...
>>
>>127418468
Fate v free will ....
Chaos therory you must do the universe says so?
>>
File: tumblr_n21wnuKEg11roj9w1o1_500.png (430KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n21wnuKEg11roj9w1o1_500.png
430KB, 500x600px

i disagree thats atheist logic

just because he knows what you will do doesnt mean there isnt agency in the human

if god caused everyone to do everything then who told god to do something

if god can will something from his own being without something causing it then so can a human
>>
>kys..paco.
>>
>>127421846
>He knows our future by knowledgeable prediction, not by omniscient certainty.
Heresy.

He knows what we will do because He is a being that exists outside of time. We are fully responsible for our actions, yet he knows what we have done, what we will do, and why.
>>
File: help (you) to know God.jpg (50KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
help (you) to know God.jpg
50KB, 465x465px
>>127418468
1. our concept of time doesn't apply to God
2. how would God knowing an outcome negate free will?

>And now that i think about it. None of you actually believe in god, you just HOPE he exists. If you actually belived in god, then you would have no problem with anyone stabbing you in the gut. I mean, he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven. Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night? Because you are afraid that God is not real, you are doubting that this isnt your only life.

I fully believe in God, but I still have things I need to accomplish so I'm not going to be reckless, and suicide/self harm is a sin

and Christ is my shepherd
>>
>>127418468
Know what choice I'm going to make is different from having the ability to make the coice.
>>
>>127421846
>hes not omniscient
stopped reading there, you don't know what you're talking about
>>127418468
how the fuck are people stupid enough to equate seeing the future to not having free will?
>>
File: he is risen.jpg (54KB, 350x465px) Image search: [Google]
he is risen.jpg
54KB, 350x465px
Jesus is Lord

>>125637346
>>
>>127423554
I think what the taco anon meant is that god doesnt just KNOW the future. He CREATED the future. Every possible outcome was created by him thus making the statement that he gave us free will invalid
>>
Reminder that atheism is a Jewish lie
>>
>>127418468

Think of it like this: God is a person at the theater watching a movie. He created the movie and is now watching it. you are the main character, and in the movie you do not know the events to unfold in the future. God knows because not only has he seen the movie, he created it. you as the character have no idea what's going to happen.

Learn2metaphysics, Plutarco.
>>
File: tumblr_on0cg1QRCi1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (59KB, 735x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on0cg1QRCi1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
59KB, 735x441px
>>127424060
ok who told god to do something

ur not getting it

god can put that same system that he has where things appear out of nowhere into the human mind

just because he know what it will be doesnt mean it didnt come from "you"
>>
>>127423843
Free will means that you are able to choose. If god knows whats going to happen (no matter if he lives "outside" of time) it means that there already is a set of decisions that you can not deviate from. Thus no free will.
>>
>>127424303
but he's not forcing you to make that action
>>
>If you actually belived in god, then you would have no problem with anyone stabbing you in the gut.

that's retarded, as if people who really believed in god would all want to die

oh wait thats what muslims do
>>
>>127418468
is that Wednesday Adams?
>>
has lucifer rolled out his disinfo shills?
>>
File: freedomfag.jpg (176KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
freedomfag.jpg
176KB, 678x1024px
I wake up every day astonished at the fact that people are still dumb enough to believe ancient sand nigger fairytales.
>>
>>127418468
This is some affirmative action level undergraduate logic here folks.

Just ignore.
>>
>>127424350
Its irrelevant yot took the action he knew you would take. So there was no choice to begin with. Just an illusion of choice.
>>
File: tumblr_ohyxlmMdWu1viipjjo2_400.gif (2MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohyxlmMdWu1viipjjo2_400.gif
2MB, 268x200px
>>127424517
key word is "you take" meaning it came from you

you look at it like its fixed actions and not a consciousness creating its own thoughts from within
>>
>>127424517
>illusion of choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHHbv00nR28
>>
>>127422102
So how can g*d justifiably send people to Heaven/Hell? Doesn't have to? g*d just creates people like me in order to send me to hell? What a heartless prick.
>>
Sometimes I want to ask God why people suffer, but I'm afraid He may ask me the same thing.
>>
>>127418468
>planned
Nope.

>knows everything therefore no free will
Nope.

>making you do it
Nope.

>God is dead.
I have bad news for you. See a pattern, yet?
>>
>>127424282
But when recording the movie doesn't the actor know exactly what is going on because he is indeed an Actor?
>>
>>127418468
No free will
This actually gave me alot of mental comfort desu
>>
>>127424517
that makes no fucking sense though
>>
>>127424703
The metaphor sometimes uses "actor" or "character", clearly the more logical term being "character". sometimes it describes God as being the producer, sometimes as someone who's watched the movie a second time. point is, God knowing the future does not eliminate free will because we ourselves are not aware of it. If humans can foresee into the future then yes, there can be no free will. But we cannot, therefore free will exists.

I'm an atheist anyways, and OP is being a major fag as usual. OP once again, Learn2metaphysics or stop posting and make me a fucking taco.
>>
>>127424632
Choosing is if you have the ability to take one of several Paths but if god already knows which path you will take then there was not an option as you cant take another path (btw my argument can be dismantled if you increase the scope of our universe but noone brought it up yet)
>>
File: filipina.jpg (404KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
filipina.jpg
404KB, 1000x1500px
>>127418468
why do people (not just gaytheists and you don't even have to be talking about God) have this idea that if someone knows what you are going to do before you do it means that it wasn't your decision?

im guessing only low intellect people think this because they can't into higher brain function
or maybe im the dumb one
anyone wanna explain this one to me?

why does percieving what will happen in the future mean that there is no free will and furthermore how do we know that what someone sees in the future isn't just one of many possible futures?

what if there was an AI that given enough information could predict the actions of criminals or terrorists or enemies of the state in order for law enforcement to stop them.
why would that in any way mean those criminals no longer have free will just because an AI was constructed to predict what they'll do?
sounds like a pretty stupid line of thought to me
>>
File: images.png (1KB, 94x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1KB, 94x94px
you have free will
>>
God made manlets and stupid low IQ shit skins and dicklets so people like me can enjoy cucking you in life and heaven while you rot in misery and hell
>>
>>127424703
The character doesnt know what will happen is already written in the script, the character thinks he made the choices and has free will but god the director has already made those choices for him and will punish him for those "choices" he made.
>>
>>127425019

There is no free will in that scenario because there is only one possible outcome. The outcome that god knows.
>>
>>127425019
Pretty much because they're stupid.
They think that God puts peopel IN the situation and MAKES them do it. It doesn't make sense. It's also very self-centred.
>>
when religious shills gonna realize god is only a metaphore? without realizing it nothing will change on this fucking planet xD
>>
>>127424944
Characters in a movie don't have free will, they act on a set course according to the script. They are mental slaves to the script. Terrible analogy.
>>
>>127424683
It's so his favourite children, the tall, high IQ, over 8 inch dick men can bask in the glory of our fortunes and be ever grateful to be his favourite
>>
If you don't have free will, then why would God make you an atheist. Really makes me think.
>>
File: tumblr_ofclz5KUZ21t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (743KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofclz5KUZ21t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
743KB, 1280x1920px
>>127424952
you had the ability to take unlimited paths and you chose the path you chose

god had nothing to do with it

god gave you agency

your reasoning literally doesnt make sense
>>
>>127418468
HURR DURR HURR
>>
>>127425180
no.. there's many possible outcomes for every action
just because someone knows which one you're going to do beforehand doesn't mean that you didn't choose what you wanted to do in that situation

if you invent a time machine and have a friend go in it and you tell him you want him to go into the future and find out all your most important actions that got you to that point and report back to you
but he doesn't tell you what you're going to do and keeps that info until his grave

why does your friend knowing what you're going to do before you do it means that you don't choose to do those things?
>>
I'm going to go to Mexico and pick up the womanlet sluts and stretch their little cunts with my fat dick
Good thing God made a country of manlet retards for the white man to enjoy dominating
>>
>>127425247
>implying youre not a slave to god's master plan
Its fucking simple, if god knows youre going to choose A you cant ever choose to do B. The only way out is if god doesnt know the future. But then he wouldnt be god.
>>
File: tumblr_odsxjnFgIB1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (211KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odsxjnFgIB1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
211KB, 1080x1349px
>>127425409
you could have chose B but you didnt because of your own decision making

deal with it
>>
>>127418468
You might as well be an atheist because only humans go to heaven. that's why God ignores your prayers and doesn't give you any signs
>>
>>127425409
except you CAN choose B you just choose not to choose B and God knew you were going to choose A because He knows what's going to happen

perceiving the future=/=predetermination
>>
>>127424772
>sky daddy is going to look after me
Maybe grow a spine
>>
Ok so I can give an fix for the free will scenario that can not be disputed by anyone as its impossible to disprove but also totally logical.

God is infinite. So there is no reason why his creation has limits.

God created an infinite number of paralleluniverses. With infinite numbers of possible outcomes. He obviously knows them all as he is infinite. But at the same time it means you can do any decision and still god knows any possible outcome. Its just that your consciousness percieves a single path you choose as you are a finite being. You can not percieve more than one course of action you took. Youz were free to choose but your conciousness branched at moment you decided something else. God knows which decision you took but he also knows the other you that did decided in another way. This way you can be judged based on your actions.
>>
File: IMG_1370.png (215KB, 492x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.png
215KB, 492x478px
>>127418468

Tip harder, faggot. Not an argument.
>>
>>127424652
this
>>
File: 1489660684602.png (215KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1489660684602.png
215KB, 500x365px
>>127418841
>"Kill Jester..."
>>
>>127418468
>He has knowledge of the actions you are going to choose to take therefore you have no free will

He didn't make the choice for me, ya retard.
>>
>>127425493
You really love Jessica
>>
>>127418468
its not gods will,
its called "determinism"

science up faggot
>>
File: tumblr_odhi1kccRZ1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (680KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odhi1kccRZ1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
680KB, 683x1024px
>>127424652
>>127425736
non born again non sons of god are not human they burn in hell and feel no pain because theyre computers with no consciousness

the lord actually told me this when i asked him why are people going to hell because i couldnt fathom it

and i found out they are not even men
>>
Why don't Christcucks murder their babies after they are baptised or whatever? Can't they just send the baby straight to heaven and then repent to Jesus and be saved?

I never understood how they get around this logic.
>>
>>127418468
Cool
but you're still 3rd world so your opinion is 1/20th the value of a first world country
>>
File: Clean your room, anon.jpg (111KB, 998x712px) Image search: [Google]
Clean your room, anon.jpg
111KB, 998x712px
>>127425247

it doesn't matter if they do or do not, what matters is that they THINK they do, within the confines of their movie universe. a perfect example of this is The Matrix. at the end of the day, does it really fucking matter whether free will exists or not? you're still a fag posting on a Colombian cocaine honeypot imageboard and so am I.

we got here somehow, free will or not. and it's our job to leave this place. Pic related.
>>
>>127425736

oh, so NOW you post a reply, and it's to someone you agree with. face it Plutarco, your argument is shit and you should seriously stop posting.
>>
>>127418468
Known by god yes. Planned by me. Start taking responsibility for your actions or join the cattle sheds of the jews
>>
File: 1329144805479.jpg (87KB, 450x525px) Image search: [Google]
1329144805479.jpg
87KB, 450x525px
>>127418468
>mexican intellectuals

There's a difference between knowing every physical outcome and the railroading onto a set path. At every stage of your life, you still have that choice to make.

That is why in crimes such as murder and rape you need intention and causation. If you cannot show intention that person is at the bare minimum excused in law.

Just as you know every possible path that an ant can move on a table, you however do not determine the path the ant actually moves on the table, the ant does that.

Having said that there is no doubt if God wished to remove the free will from a person that too would still be logical and consistent. But for the purposes of your trolling that isn't relevant.
>>
>>127418468
Remember fedoras, God is an absolulte necessity for free will, and indeed the whole concept only arose with Christianity.

Without presuming a mystical component without us, soul made by God, talks of people having "free will" are utterly preposterous. Without something beyond material universe within us, every choice we make is 100% predetermined by circumstances of our birth and upbringing. Indeed, talks of "people" are no less preposterous as well, our sense of self is nothing more than illusion, masking a clusterfuck of meaningless memes and chemical reactions.

I've started a program that generates random numbers, or uses random number generation as a part of its process, and went to sleep. By your "logic", any and all numbers generated by the program are not random, but, in fact predetermined, because I can see the entire output of the program when I wake up in the morning.
>>
File: tumblr_ogaczasy9y1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (191KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogaczasy9y1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
191KB, 1280x833px
>>127426004
its probably possible if that baby was destined to become a saved christian but you dont just mess around with god like that

thats like committing abortion its a sin

the baby if he is a son of god goes to heaven no matter what so he can freely kill his self when he gets older theres no reason to kill the baby
>>
>>127418468
>>127418468
>>127424232

suck a dick, God is the *ONLY* reality and only a psyche wallowing in the golden Xanadu of their own ego would refuse it.

pic related is what happens to you while you languish in the illusion of your ego
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46KB, 514x536px
>>127425946
>>
File: 1471003216347.jpg (18KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1471003216347.jpg
18KB, 259x224px
>>127426072
>but you're still 3rd world
>flag is literally mexico without the bird
>>
>>127418468
Not necessarily. He might just know what we will do and we will still have free will.
>>
>>127418468 (OP)

Listen you little ass mouth shit spitter, the jews on top are the ones that have spread the atheistic philosophy with their antichrist ideology, this to control peoples hunger for a meaning in life.

When a person loses faith they unknowingly try to fill that blank with whatever shit they throw at you, that's when they start shaping the ignorant youth creating more and more edgy liberal shitheads like you, fancy boy... and they do this "god is dead" mind control stuff while praising their multi-dimensional luciferian deities who they claim they have contact with.

So, there's a reason why christians are being targeted and mudslimes are being protected dumbass! They fear christian faith for a reason, maybe a reason beyond what we know so far...
But I recommend you that before swallowing everything tumblr throws at your face, you should see what the elite wants you to believe, and what not, so pick up your side little ass wiper, because you might end up redpilling when it is too late.
>>
>>127426482
Except we didn't have the choice to exist in the first place to have this conversation, God and Free Will are not compatible. He didn't ask, he just went ahead and created me without my agency.
>>
>>127418468
So much theological sophistication and knowledge. Has Christianity been forever BTFO'd by random Mexican fedora?
>>
>>127426482
I mean, i dont have time to respond to all of those "arguments", but i guess ill respond to this one.

God already knew what you would do well before you were born, and he knows where he will send you after you die.

If x is going to kill a person, and god already knows he will kill that person, does x have the free will to chose not to kill the person?

ib4 "parellel universes" or "infinite possibilities".
God, as an all knowing being should also know every possible action you would have taken way before you could ever do it, so the argument simply repeats itself.
>>
>>127418468
Its almost as if the words fate and destiny exist for no real reason
>>
>>127426694
No it doesnt. The parallel universe explanation covers all bases. You assume there is just one you. But there are infact infinite yous. you just live one variant of your life based on the decisions you took. This also covers itself with quantum theory and the many worlds interpretation of physics.

It is a perfectly viable explanation how god can know your decisions and that you still have free will. If god has infinite information your life can have infinite branches.

That said there is no reason for god which is why I dont believe in a being that is aware and takes concious actions its not necessary if there are infinite paralleluniverses. As him being aware and him not being aware makes no difference.
>>
>>127427018
And in all of those infinite branches, god still has infinite information at what you would do in any timeline or possibility.

Still, no free will.

Multiply lack of free will for infinity and it its still the same.
>>
>>127427138

KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE DOES NOT NEGATE FREE WILL

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, PLUTARCO. FUCKING SPICS I SWEAR
>>
>>127427495
I object.

Knowledge of the future negates free will since your future is already said in stone.

Are you telling me god does not know your future way before you are born?

Are you implying god isnt omniscient?

Are you implying you can break God´s will?
>>
File: tumblr_on3nmeS5CE1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg (731KB, 1279x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on3nmeS5CE1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg
731KB, 1279x1024px
>>127427637
set in stone caused by you

god can do things without anyone causing it but people cant?
>>
You literally have no free will as your unconscious part of the brain makes a decision before you even realize it.

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=0c5_1377891062

https://www.wired.com/2008/04/mind-decision/
>>
>>127427138

I dont understand if you have infinite choices you have free will. Why dont you have free will in that case ?
>>
>>127418468
Stop shilling fedora-tier bullshit and build wall spic.
>>
>>127421846
Suicide is indeed a sin.

But if someone stabs you in the gut, it just takes this short, pitiful, sinful life away and transport you to heaven.

I mean, why do you seem to hold on into this life so much? Why do you care of using this life to the fullest if, by christian perspective, its insignificant compared to eternal life in heaven?
>>
File: tumblr_ohxh8vBQSu1tqa6t4o6_250.gif (374KB, 245x130px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohxh8vBQSu1tqa6t4o6_250.gif
374KB, 245x130px
i dont know if theres free will or not but its still a stupid retard argument

know = cause

hurrrr
>>
>>127427704
God is omniscient in the christian belief.

He knows your actions way before you were born.

If a man was going to kill a person and go to hell, and god knew this way before his ancestors were born, does he have a choice to change his future?

Are you doubting god´s word?

>>127427799
Above x Inifnite.

>>127427917
read above
>>
>>127427880
Because Christianity at it's base nature is the worship of life. While it's true that Christians should have no fear of death they are also the one's least likely to embrace it.

This is because of the nature of sin, the Devil and his servants is the worship of death. It's why the abortionists, the genocidal eugenicists and the technocrats are all called a death cult. At the core their ideology revolves around mass-death, destruction and the inversion of Christ's message and sacrifice.

Proverbs 8:36 summarizes this perfectly: "Those who fail to find me harm themselves and all those who hate me love death."
>>
>>127427637

God's will is our own free will
>>
>>127427880
Shouldn't good Christians begg us to murder them? In this scenario they would go and meet god fast and without sin. Begging is not a sin. Remember that Christianity is a religion of slaves and beggars.
>>
File: tumblr_oi4n4627oY1tkiusso8_250.gif (1MB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi4n4627oY1tkiusso8_250.gif
1MB, 250x145px
>>127428002
he had a choice during the time he lived his life

but he chose wrong

??????????? ur logic makes no sense
>>
>>127418468
You have no idea about Christianity.
>>
>>127428056
Your brain is your god. There as many gods and in fact worlds as there are brains. Hod is your way of tricking your brain into feeding you endorphins and dopamine for doing jack shit.
>>
>>127428167
This

/Thread
>>
>>127418468
>Text everyone you know the following message:
>GOD IS DEAD.
Done.
My boss says he wants to talk to me on Tuesday.
>>
File: thoughtful_gorilla.jpg (50KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtful_gorilla.jpg
50KB, 510x330px
>>127427637

It's not the inquiring or searching questions I object to, it's the one's designed, ham-fistedly usually, to lure one up a blind alley where the chimp atheist thinks he has a shiv of pure logic he's going to stun his hapless interlocutor with. The questions, dripping with juvenile sardonic insolence and faux innocence.

You don't want answers, you want affirmation that your ego is real. But it's not you asking your asinine questions, it's your ego. Your Ego is like dr.evil and you're like the cat that sits in his lap while your ego gently tickles your balls.

you are going to die, try applying your logic to that you mealy, mewling, no daddy piece of shit.
>>
>>127428056
God´s will?
I am not talking about his "will" im saying that if he is okmniscient, he knows your future, and therefore it is unbreakable by human choice.

>>127428009
>>127428009
They are called a death cult beccause you just LOVE to interfere in other people´s lives.
If a pair wants to abort their kid, and you dont want them to do it, then YOU must be willing to take care of the baby, right?

I mean, what if they dont have the funds to raise the baby or they just abandon it on the street? Is that a life worth living?

>>127428093
Indeed.
If they actually BELIEVE in God, without doubt, they would be okay with getting murdered.

>>127428167
>>127428263
Gee, i guess anything i say its instantly not christianity as it suits you.

>>127428155
No he didnt because it was already said in stone that person would.

the only way there is free will is if there is no god.
>>
>>127427880

I think I want to stab you in the face
>>
>>127425761
>>
File: IMG_1761.jpg (37KB, 620x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1761.jpg
37KB, 620x546px
>>127427637
>Knowledge of the future negates free will since your future is already said in stone.

But you are not aware of it, none of it. You don't know the outcome of the future. thus you are still given the illusion of choice. Only God knows. You are not God. It's not that hard, OP. If an atheist like me can get it, so can a Dross-watching fedora like you.
>>
>>127418468

Does not follow.

>From the moment time began, your future was already known and planned and you wont be able to change your future since that defies god's will.

Does not follow. He has perfect knowledge of what I would do but it's still me doing it.

>You have no free will.

Elaborate

>And now that i think about it. None of you actually believe in god, you just HOPE he exists.

Otherwise life isn't worth living.

>If you actually belived in god, then you would have no problem with anyone stabbing you in the gut.

If God exists life is worth living therefore death is not preferable.

>I mean, he is taking away this sinful life of yours and giving you eternal happiness in heaven.

A Christian is happy in God's univer see no matter where he is.

>Why do you put on your seatbelt? Why dont you want thru dark hallways at night? Because you are afraid that God is not real, you are doubting that this isnt your only life.

Doubt is part of faith.

>You are nothing but a controlled sheep, accept that God is just a myth. Text everyone you know the following message: GOD IS DEAD.

What is conceptual cannot die.
>>
>>127425761
well wurf it mate, well wurf it
>>
>>127428167
Nice argument there 'mate'
But I'm sure that was gods word, right?

He was speaking through you?
>>
>knowing
>doing
>being the same
Leibniz.flac
>>
File: tumblr_og6m9jhRvP1t4mby8o6_1280.jpg (70KB, 710x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og6m9jhRvP1t4mby8o6_1280.jpg
70KB, 710x533px
>>127428362
ok but do you understand something coming from your own mind and you being the cause of it

god didnt set anything in stone he let you make up your mind and then he saw what you did
>>
File: 5p3ajk.jpg (28KB, 320x417px) Image search: [Google]
5p3ajk.jpg
28KB, 320x417px
Religious folks, gather round.

Answer this: Why do you believe in God?

And no side-stepping. No "because it's obvious" or some shit.
But I'm not asking for scientific evidence etc, and this is not a rhetorical question.
I'm just after the reason that you believe in God, whatever that may be.

The Bible is a very old book, written by man. No-one disputes this. Religious people simply believe that it was written by man on the orders/word of God.

That's a big claim. Like, a really big claim. Whether or not you believe it's true, I think you can agree that that's a big claim.

So how do we know it's true? How do we know that is, genuinely, the word of God?
Because someone in a big hat who has everything to gain from it says so? Is that really good enough for you?
Because it says so in the book itself?

Come on, most of you are probably above average IQ and fairly good at critical thinking. We're always happy to smell BS and take apart the crap that the DNC and the Deep State are party to. Why does the use of reason, logic, and critical thinking suddenly have to go out the window on, and only on, the subject of God?

Why do you believe in God?
>>
>>127428615
>the bible is a single book
>>
>>127428362
No, spic. They're a death cult because they get off on killing their kids. Just like servants of Moloch thousands of years ago.

Time changes. Evil doesn't.
>>
>>127428615

Make this a new thread you dickhead and link to it in a post. Stupid spider dodging cunt
>>
>>127428002

In your example there would be infinite versions of this man. And not all of them would take the action to kill the guy. For an infinite being it would be possible to know everything that has happened in any of the infinite paralleluniverses. But the guy from his perspective he would see only one outcome that he chose.
>>
>>127428321
Actually, religion in general is a disease on society.

Embrace the truth, embrace the logic and embrace your dreams on your own effort.

>>127428384
I believe this is the only life i have, so i dont want to be killed.

Stab a christian instead, they believe that if they die, they will go to heaven.

>>127428473
Yes it does, read the thread.

And, if you think life isnt worth living, then off yourself.

I have found other reasons to live without a sky daddy punishing me for the moral values you should develop on your own.

>>127428465
Indeed, you are not aware of it.

But it is still said in stone.

>>127428554
>God didnt set anything in stone
Oh my gosh.
You are saying god doesnt know your future, thus he aint omniscient?

You literally proved the illogicality of god yourself.

Welcome to the truth, my friend.
Now be a good person without the threat of hell above you.

>>127428615
They believe in god because they were raised into religion by their family.

>>127428693
Morality is subjective.

Aparently killing Hitler was "good" in the eyees of the american people, but killing a random person on the street is "bad" by the same group.

Think about it.
>>
>>127425019
>why do people (not just gaytheists and you don't even have to be talking about God) have this idea that if someone knows what you are going to do before you do it means that it wasn't your decision?

People have different takes on this philosophical conundrum, but the main point is that although people have illusion of choice and decision making, at the lowest level it doesn't exist. At least if you trust Science to be the closest thing Human beings have to the truth. If you don't then you can believe anything you want.
>>
>>127428771
Indeed.

That person would go to an infinite hells and into an infinite heavens.
But there is still only one god.
And that god knows what tht person, in all timelines would do without anything he could do about it to refuse to obey what god knows he will do.
>>
File: Jesus-facepalm-300x199.jpg (14KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-facepalm-300x199.jpg
14KB, 300x199px
>>127428615
>Why does the use of reason, logic, and critical thinking suddenly have to go out the window on, and only on, the subject of God?

smdh
>>
>>127428615
It's illogical to not believe in God. Something cannot come from nothing.
>>
>>127428779

If you trust science there is an element of uncertainty. So not all actions are predetermined. As quantum effects are by nature not predictable. Which is why the many worlds theory is a plausible one where one particle took any possible path. Which is an infinite number.
>>
>>127428774
Without God life isn't worth living because worth as a concept does not exist.
You are of the same worth as a piece of rock in an atheistic universe.
Also knowing the future does not mean determining the future.
>>
File: kike.gif (650KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
kike.gif
650KB, 499x699px
>>127418468
I'm meant... to achieve the ultimate orgasm
>>
>>127428927
So, if i said the universe began because pies (something that doesnt make sense) would you believe it just because its an explanation?

Are you just going to accept an absurd explanaation over the truth?
>>
>>127428865

He knows what an infinite number of persons would do. Infinite is the highest possible number of choices. So by definition there is free will. Yes he knows what the infinite persons chose to do. But that means there is an endless amount of actions you can take at any point in time. You cant get any freer than that.
>>
>>127428615
flat earth
revelation end times prophecy matching with today
divination and omens existing
rivers turning blood
cross references in the bible thousands of years apart

lots of things lead to me eventually believing the word of god as the word of god
>>
File: tumblr_of3777bRRf1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (87KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of3777bRRf1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
87KB, 640x960px
>>127428774
no he is omniscient but you still have the ability to make up your own decisions
>>
>>127428774

you're fucking nineteen with no girlfriend and no friends, probably at university and the only consolation you have is the misapprehension you're bright, probably because your mum told you a million times every time you did something a little smarter than not eating your own shit.

If you had any genuine intelligence the first thing you'd project in your writing is humility, it's the authentic mark of an intelligent person.
>>
>>127418468
You just dont know what omnipotent really means, he can also choose to not know because well hes god he can do everything ... Can you hurt god when you hammer a nail through his hand ? no , but you can when he is in human form
>>
>>127429120
You think the truth is? You actually think everything came from nothing? Talk about absurdity. Even by scientific standards atheism doesn't hold up and never will.
>>
>>127428972

We invented the concept of worth. Its not a god given concept. Its an arbitary decision made by an individual. An atheistic universe does not
give the same worth to every object its entirely subjective and dependent on the other things an Atheist believes.

Atheism does not say anything about the universe except that there is no sufficent proof of god.
>>
>>127428670
Okay, it's not, technically. But that's really splitting hairs considering the point I'm making. All of it is supposedly written with the authority of the word of God, at least. The Old Testament is definitely billed as the word of God. The word of Jesus, on the other hand, also carries the divine authority according to pretty much anyone who follows the Bible.

>>127428708
Good idea

>>127428880
Sorry for making you face your cognitive dissonance gained from indoctrination from birth.

>>127428927
Nobody ever suggested it did.

Anyway,
NEW THREAD >>>127429305
>>
File: 1495918175671.png (7KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1495918175671.png
7KB, 377x330px
>>127418468
Kek
>>
>>127418468
t. ateito que ve los videos de dross
>>
>>127429297

Everything came from nothing ? The Big Bang is only an explanation for our visible universe. Not an explanation for everything there could be.
>>
>>127429122
No, he still does not have free wil because his actions have already been decided before he had the choice to.

It doesnt matter if you do anything possible in the watheververse if you are not bound by a godly will.

>>127428972
I find reasons to live in other things.
If you cant find one without god, maybe you should ask someone to kill you.

>>127429195
No you don´t when all the actions you could have taken are already said in stone.

Lets say god knows you will punch someone.

Do you have the choice to avoid punching that person?

>>127429297
The most likely theory is the big bang, and radioactive waves from multiple light years away somewhat prove it.

But i prefer to search for the truth than just blindly accept a bogus explanation just because its the only one we have.

>>127429344
t. catoliquito que cree que la virgen de guadalupe no fue invento español al invadirnos.
>>
>you have no free will
>no freedom
Let's say atheists have free will,freedom,knowledge etc,why most of them live the most miserable lives?Why most of them do the most self-destructing things,why most of them have sick fetishes?It seems like they don't know how to use their "MUH FREEDOM MUH FREE WILL"
>>
>>127429328
Lol you can't answer it,so you avoid it. Come on, where did everything come from? Nothing?
>>
>>127418468

>Existence precedes essence
>>
The whole concept of omnipotence is just retarded. It just doesn't work in reality, and belongs only in fairytales.
>>
>>127428865
>But there is still only one god.

How do you know this? prove to me that God is just one.
>>
>>127429448

His actions have been decided because he can only take an infinite number of actions ?

This makes no logical sense.
>>
>>127429448
>>127429409
Big bang from??? From what? Radioactive waves from???

Oh right, nothing. Lol.
>>
>>127418468

Because God knows, that means you have no will?

>None of you actually believe in god, you just HOPE he exists.

I've died twice in this vessel already. You'll understand in 17 years.
>>
>>127429313
>>>127428972 (You)
>We invented the concept of worth. Its not a god given concept. Its an arbitary decision made by an individual.

We didn't invent it if God exists.
If he doesn't then it's not real at all.
Nothing is worth nothing.

>An atheistic universe does not give the same worth to every object its entirely subjective and dependent on the other things an Atheist believes.

You cannot talk about worth at all in an atheistic universe.

>Atheism does not say anything about the universe except that there is no sufficent proof of god.

I said in an atheistic universe.

>>127429448
> I find reasons to live
They are delusions and false beliefs. You have no reason to live. I won't kill myself since I have a reason to live.In an atheistic world you are an accident who have no reason to live.
>>
File: 1488.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>127418468
sage but anyhow, question is not wheether god is real or not since there is no way we know of how answer that. The question is if a civilization can survive with the belief in him. And what we see today tells us no.
>>
File: tumblr_oltcr0bDNI1w05qaho2_400.gif (2MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oltcr0bDNI1w05qaho2_400.gif
2MB, 268x280px
>>127429448
yes you do have a choice and you chose to punch him and god saw you do it
>>
>>127429622
*without the blief in him.
>>
>>127429549
Nobody says what happened before the big bang except m theory. Its just not disprovable what happened before the big bang. It means science ignores it because they can not possiby measure it. Nobody ever said everything came from nothing. Only that our VISIBLE universe was at one point extremly hot and extremly dense.

What was before that point is impossible to tell you moron.
>>
>>127421846
Stopped reading at the "not by omniscient certainty" part. That's the entire point of God, and one of the very criterias for his existene is that he is omniscient. It falls under one of the arguements for God's divinity as described by Thomas Aquinas.
>>
>>127429533
Well, i guess the chirstian god isnt really that omnipotent, is he?
After all, there are an inifnite amounts of him around...

>>127429543
His actions have been decided an infinite amount of times before he could even speak.

He literally had no choice but to follow what god knows about his future without free will to break what god knows about him.

>>127429620
Accident implies intent.

>>127429672
God KNEW you would do it.

There is a difference.

If you had free will, you could have chosen not to punch him.

>>127429709
HAHAHA.

Then a man written book from 1500 years ago knows what happened before the big bang--?

Holy shit batman.
>>
>>127429566
Athiests have no concept other than what's right in front of them. Kind of sad desu. Like when a human points but the animal is still looking at the tip of the finger.

I know what my 2 year old daughter is going to do. To an atheist does this mean she has no free will?
>>
>>127429620
Why can I not talk about worth ? You are just uttering nonsensical phrases and make ridiculous claims without explaining what you mean.

>We did not invent it if god exists

So the reverse would be we infact invented it if god does not exist. I mean you know the concept of value so it means it was either brought into existance by god or by humans.

Nothing is worth nothing ?

Fucking sort out your brain salad if you want to be taking seriously wtf are you even saying ?
>>
>>127429867
Holy shit.

You know her future?!
Are you a time traveler?
>>
>>127429867

>To an atheist does this mean she has no free will?

To a mexican intellectual, yes.

However, he will find the path eventually.
>>
>>127428497
God's will WILL be done, whether by our own free will or not, we choose to become part of the Kingdom or deny it. Part of His grace and mercy is providing many opportunities for us prior to Jesus returning. You've obviously not delved very deeply into scripture if you've missed this. Salvation is there for all who chose to take it. For those that choose to deny it, well, it's pretty clear what the outcome is.

I'll pray for you anon.
>>
File: tumblr_oi4n4627oY1tkiusso3_250.gif (976KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi4n4627oY1tkiusso3_250.gif
976KB, 250x145px
>>127429814
you could have chosen not to punch him but you didnt

ur brain is malfunctioning right now
>>
>>127429935
Judgments of worth is not possible in an atheistic universe.
No objective source of worth exists.
>>
Free-will is a spook. Nothing but Brahman exists and this reality we perceive is nothing but the affects of Maya (illusion). We are the machines and God is the operator, we are the house and God is the indweller, we are the car and god is the driver. We believe we have free-will because we are ignorant because of Maya to the true reality within which we exist. We suffer because we associate ourselves with these bodies and their actions when really we are nothing but the witness/observers of this reality or Lila (Gods play or sport).
>>
>>127429814
>People long ago were retards just because it was long ago

>>127429709
Then it's illogical to be athiest since you can't use logic to explain it. Thank you for proving my point.
>>
File: 17867687876.jpg (15KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
17867687876.jpg
15KB, 342x342px
>>127429814
>accident implies intent.
Hmmm wasn't the Big Bang an accident?
>>
>>127430187

Bitch you are high as a kite.

Also, you have 17 years to live.

Enjoy them.
>>
>>127429480
Where have I suggested that I believe we have all the answers, or that it's even likely we'll get them any time soon?

Sorry, but that doesn't make believing in a specific fanciful story any more logical.
>>
>>127429814

GOD =/= bible. You idiot. Christianity is definetly fucking false. I am an ATHEIST.

Its just explainable with the many worlds hypothesis how an omniscient god can know what actions are being taken by somebody while at the same time the individual can have free will by definition. IE an answer to OP.

I was just showing how you can merge those concepts.

I never claimed christianity or any of the other religions that were created by humans much less intelligent and knowledgeable then the ones today have any "divine" information of value in them.

Also nice Strawman.

Big Bang Theory explains our visible universe and it does not reach before a moment after the big bang. It means the point of the big bang is unknown and can never be researched.

There is several theories like multi dimensional membranes colliding and causing a big bang (which is a permanently ongoing process)

But none of that can be verified.
>>
>>127429124
Why do you believe in a flat Earth?
>>
>>127430290
You sound just as stupid as a Protestant. Come on now, if you can't use math, science, and physics to logically prove where everything came from then you have more faith in athiesm than a believer does in God.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (68KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
68KB, 850x400px
>>127428009
>Because Christianity at it's base nature is the worship of life
>>
>>127428615
>Why does the use of reason, logic, and critical thinking suddenly have to go out the window on, and only on, the subject of God?

This is the question you have to ask yourself. Rejecting God requires repeatedly rejecting reason. Without rejecting reason believe that something can just accidentally come from nothing, that events so vastly imrpobable that unfalsifiable theories about infinite universes have to be invoked to justify any of them separately have occured several times in a row, that systems more complex that anything we've created arose spontaneously through evolution (which, according to the most common current definition currently peddled in Internet debates does not involve any actual "evolution" as in improvement or increase in complexity, do not ask me how that is even supposed to work), and that parts of the sciencific community peddling all that absurdities have any sort of integrity, despite the fact that they don't even bother to hide the fact that divergence between predictions and reality by an order of magnitude, as has nappened, say, in astrophysics, or simple inability of the theory to explain facts, as has happened with something so basic as our theory of electricity, once hyperconductors were discovered, is not a reason to abandon a convenient theory. And you have to jump through all those hoops, to reject reason so hard, to abandon critical thinking so completely, simply so you can reject your own existence as well and belive that you are a blind and pointless jumble of memes and chemical reaction.

The fact of logic so bizzarre being used by real people is perhaps one of the proofs that Devil also exist and is busy deceiving us.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (11KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
11KB, 256x197px
>>127418468
Text everyone you know GOD IS DEAD
>>
>>127430383

>Atheist
>I am a third dimensional being and I understand everything despite the fact I am an ephemeral piece of nothing in the universe.
>>
>>127429814
>Well, i guess the chirstian god isnt really that omnipotent, is he? After all, there are an inifnite amounts of him around...

why do you imply that I am talking about the Christian God? How do you know that God isn't just an ultimate life force, a metaphysical cause-and-effect that is beyond our understanding? your argument here entirely relies on us agreeing on the Christian God. we don't because we're both atheists and I don't even believe that if God were real he would be the way he is portrayed in Christianity.

You see, I can clearly tell you're a fedora-tier faggot because you're only talking about the Christian concept of God. all you want to do is bash Christianity and not look at any other concepts of a Creator or a Universal Force. you took baby's first redpill and got stuck there, just spouting /r/atheism memes and feeling euphoric because your country just happens to have many devout and some fanatical Christians.

So instead of living your values and improving your country, you come here to 4chan to basically mentally masturbate yourself because of your atheism. this debate is stupid, there is no clear answer and there is no clear evidence for God, and anyone that debates these things is just trying to inflate their ego. Your kind of thinking is why Sweden and Germany are going down the drain: basically ">tfw to smart to care about God, Nation and Fatherland so I'm just gonna fap to lolis and not have any kids and let Muhammad rape my everything because no Godz yo :DDD"

Kill yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZckFu2txV0
>>
>>127429288
Can God microwave a burrito so hot even he can't eat it.
>>
>>127430266
Sure will amigo! Hope God bless me with children by then c;
>>
File: OP.jpg (94KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
94KB, 900x790px
>>127430600
>>127429814

Forgot pic
>>
>>127418468
>Filthy taconigger thinks he can understand God

Lol, go die in jail Juan.
>>
>>127430155

To explain what ? Why do you have to believe in god if you can not explain something ? At one point we were not able to explain where the stars and moon come from. Is this reason enough to make up an omniscient omnipotent god ?

This logic you have is cavemen logic. Just because we can not explain it there needs to be a god. HOWEVER with new technologies and new discoveries there MIGHT be a way to explain the big bang. You just don t know it yet.

Basically you are saying: "Because you do not know everything it means there has to be a god."

Dont you see how stupid that is ? Instead of trying to explain it. And trying to answer questions. If everyone were like you we would still live in mudholes in the ground. But people smarter than you more curious than you discovered things for you soi you could lead a comfortable life.

Not knowing is a challenge to some people. But you admit defeat by ascribing everything that you cant explain to a god.

Its a pathetic defeatist attitude or sheer ignorance and stupidity.
>>
>>127430422
see >>127429844 >>127429748 >>127429396 >>127427136
>>
>>127430383
Worst post on the entire board at the moment
>>
>>127430422
Even if the Earth is flat, how would that affect anyone?
>>
File: 1495262235612.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
1495262235612.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>127430739
because it means that god made it
>>
>>127430664
Yes but that is a logical falacy , can god make it light and dark at the same time .... checkmate god
>>
>>127428927
>something cannot come out of nothing
>implies that god came out of nothing

Why is it illogical to believe that something can come out of nothing. There's no logical reason that the world should exist as far as I know, yet it does. So that defies that logic, whether you believe in a god or not.
>>
>>127430600

Everyone has their own experience with God.

Another person cannot confirm, or define, your relationship with God.
>>
>>127430599

I never said I understand everything. Just because I dont understand everything doesnt mean that god is there.

I DO NOT CLAIM GOD DOES NOT EXIST

I CLAIM THERE IS NO SUFFICENT EVIDENCE TO BACK A BELIEF IN GOD.

You dont even understand the position of atheism.
>>
>pleb tier theology / eschatology

come to
8 ch net /christian/
for patrician discussion

that name again is:

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/

8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
>>
>>127430726

I doubt you are qualified to judge that.
>>
>>127430813

>I CLAIM THERE IS NO SUFFICENT EVIDENCE TO BACK A BELIEF IN GOD.

There never can be, because you're looking for a specific figure. One you can't even comprehend, much less define.
>>
>>127430697
>At one point we were not able to explain where the stars and moon come from.

We still aren't. The current explanation has more holes than Marx' economical theory, it's just that the subject matter is sufficiently removed from any sort of practical application that the theory cannot be debunked by clear failure of said application.

I'd say more, even our explanation of lightning is not actually any better than "Zeus does it, dunno how". It is merely coached in smarter-sounding terms.
>>
This is sophomoric garbage and you should be ashamed.
>>
>>127430697
You assume the basis of my belief is based on athiesm not being able to explain everything. You're wrong and a faggot. I'm asking you how you can honestly think everything came about without a creator. Simple question, never an answer. You would think an atheist would be able to answer this.
>>
>>127430773
Either flat or sphere, God made the Earth.
>>
>>127430902
Specific figure?
Q: Does the number of gods =0
A: yes.
There's your figure.
>>
>>127430902

There can be enough evidence. God can easily reveal himself.

If there would be a deviation from the natural laws that govern the world. Like for example the moon would suddenly turn to gold. There would be big evidence that our scientific understanding is either wrong or a being of unfathomable power exists and can manipulate the fabric of reality. However this was never observed/measured.
>>
>>127430804
God is uncreated. This concept isn't for a thread such as this. Actually read a book if you want to know more.
>>
>>127418468

Yeah.. Whatever, Donnie Darko.
>>
>>127430902

Basically: How do you even know what you're looking for, if you cannot define it? How could you know when you've found it? How can you know that it hasn't been found already, but was explained using other means?
>>
>>127431056

Saturn is changing colors.
>>
>>127430534
>Rejecting god
>Rejecting reason

You can only pick one
>>
>>127430980
Because I believe that the universe is a self contained system that can create and destroy universes following a natural logically explainable process. Just like every other system in our universe.

Why do you think there is a creator necessary ?
>>
File: apu apustaja.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
apu apustaja.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>127418468
This. I can't believe that people as willfully stupid and ignorant as these:
>>127421846
>>127422023
>>127422102
>>127422182
>>127423554
>>127423572
>>127423768
>>127423843
>>127423906
>>127424003
>>127424029
>>127424060
>>127424164
>>127424282
>>127424299
>>127424350
>>127424444
>>127424510
>>127424632
>>127424683
>>127424694
>>127424944
>>127425019
>>127425368
>>127425493
>>127425384
>>127425536
>>127425528
>>127425565
>>127425841
>>127425946
>>127426072
>>127426214
>>127426249
>>127426255
>>127426296
>>127426316
>>127426346
>>127426482
>>127426535
>>127427018
>>127427495
>>127427704
>>127427799
>>127427813
>>127427917
>>127428009
>>127428056
>>127428155
>>127428167
>>127428263
>>127428321
>>127428384
>>127428465
>>127428473
>>127428502
>>127428554
>>127428693
>>127428708
exist. And I think it's even more fucked up that these folks are on /pol/. These same people answer to the nigger hate threads and want the holocaust to actually happen but still they worship some nigger kike who may or may not have existed. Newsflash: christianity was invented by kikes just for keks. It has always been used to keep the god fearing goyim in the line. Most of the people above must be larping because there simply cannot be that many idiots in first world countries.
>>
>>127423768
>He knows what we will do because He is a being that exists outside of time. We are fully responsible for our actions, yet he knows what we have done, what we will do, and why.

Okay, so that means he knew that Adam and Eve would eat the forbidden fruit and did nothing to prevent them from doing it. He created flawed humans, let them fall from grace and cast them out to live a live in misery. Sort of like getting adopting a stray hungry dog then laying some fresh meet in front of it and then going away to do chores. Dog expectedly eats your meat, you get angry, beat the shit out of it and cast it out but still claim to love it.
>>
>>127429867
I see you don't understand the concept of omnipotence, but not understanding what being a god truly means is part of being a religious person
>>
>>127431153

Scientist say it can be explained by the change of saturn seasons. It can be explained with physically sound laws. Saturn is a gas giant. it means its full of different gases. If its heated the gas composition can change. And thus color can change.
>>
>>127430459
>if you can't use math, science, and physics to logically prove where everything came from
To do that, right now, humans would have to be all-knowing and perfect.
In case you haven't noticed, we are far from being either.

We don't know where everything came from. We have hypotheses, backed by varying levels of evidence (but all with at least some evidence). But, at the end of the day, we. do. not. know. yet.
The advancement of our species and our knowledge has not yet taken us far enough to be able to answer every question in a rigorous and factual way.
We only stopped swinging from trees and flinging our shit at each other fairly recently, speaking in terms of evolutionary timescale. All things considered we're not doing badly in the science department.

So we don't know. Of course it is illogical for something to come from nothing - that is a very poor interpretation of just one hypothesis (the big bang hypothesis) that we've come up with.

Just because we don't know is no excuse to just pull an explanation out of our backside with no supporting evidence and no grounding in the reality we observe. Religion was invented by humanity as a coping mechanism - to comfort us with answers to the burning questions that naturally arose for our newly-evolved minds, in a scary and confusing world. Science now allows us to have answers which work. Which are real. Which we can touch, see, and feel - which we can verify are correct. Religion is no longer useful for explaining the origins of humans, for example. That has been wonderfully explained by scientific inquiry.

The answers to the rest will come. Or, at least, hopefully they will. But right now, you'll have to be content with not knowing where it all came from. If you want a better answers, I suggest you put away the old story book and apply for an internship at CERN. You even live locally.
>>
>>127431201
>Christ was created by Jews to control Goyim
>Jews deeply hate Christianity, Christ, and actively destroy the church at every given moment.

Fuck off faggot. You have no concept of the meaningless world you live in.
>>
>>127421846
>He knows our future by knowledgeable prediction, not by omniscient certainty.
No, he knows the future due to omniscience. Humans are all the result of preexisting circumstances, not just how you are raised, but the chemicals and electrical signals in your brain. Essentially if you had infinite computing power and infinite knowledge than you would know the future with 100% certainty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will#Scientific_approaches
>>
>>127431364

As I said, what evidence could there ever be that would satisfy the question of God?

You're looking for a specific figure, yet you can't define that figure.
>>
>>127431448

Thank God for chaotic encounters :^)
>>
>>127431201

I am an Atheist. But thanks for mentioning me in your list despite giving the only valid possiblity why god could be theoretically omniscient while free will still existing. Its possible to merge the two at first glance illogical claims into a logical claim if you consider the many worlds hypothesis.
>>
File: 1494184323665.jpg (26KB, 392x380px) Image search: [Google]
1494184323665.jpg
26KB, 392x380px
>>127430664

God is not a spic, he would never eat a burrito you fucking ausgook

>>127430805 and I agree with this sentiment. God is not a human or physical concept. One cannot define God because God is beyond human understanding.

OP=Fag, once again
>>
>>127426249
>cattle sheds of the Jews

What, churches?
>>
>>127431423
This is what athiests always get wrong. Christianity isn't about comfort, or helping people, or any of that. It has always been about acquiring the Holy Spirit, and nothing else.
>>
If you believe in Sola fide

You can't believe in free will
>>
>>127431590
May have been an accident. There were quite a lot of posts to click, sorry about that
>>
>>127431334
>An atheist defining God's abilities.
Kek. Talk about Jewish subverting
>>
File: LeRedditMayMay.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
LeRedditMayMay.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>127431201
>they worship some nigger kike who may or may not have existed

I literally stated in most of my posts that I do not believe in God, and Reject the Christian notion of God, yet you only replied to my posts dealing in metaphysics. but yeah, thanks for the strawman
>>
>>127431180
How can you arrive at God through reason?
Go on.
>>
>>127431489

Many occurences would be proof. For example if the moon turned to gold. There is no scientific process or mechanism that could explain it.

God appearing in the sky. And turning every car into a oversized Cheeseburger would also be proof. Or just a simple reshape of our world into a halo within seconds. Many things that obviously go against the most basic concepts of science would make me question my understanding of the universe.

I do not have a concept of god. But you ask me to believe in something without a reason. I have measured and seen that the physical laws as I know them work. There is no reason for me to doubt them.
>>
>>127431620
>One cannot define God because God is beyond human understanding.
That's a cop-out, I'm afraid. Not an argument.

Claims have to be falsifiable to have any validity, friend.
>>
>>127431915
Why would God have to constantly prove himself over and over again to people like you? It's the other way around bro.
>>
>>127418468
QT
>>
>>127432048
There is a lot that the human mind can't understand. Yet, somehow when it comes to God it's a cop out. Nice double speak athiests.
>>
>>127432059

God does not need to prove anything to me. He was asking me what I would have to experience in order to believe in a god. Anmd Saturn changing colors due to natural processes is not a reason for me to believe in god.
>>
>>127431652
And what does the Holy Spirit give you?
Alcohol? 30% off at Home Depot?

Comfort.
>>
>>127432234
If you think being a Christian has historically been comfortable, you clearly know nothing about the world we live in.
>>
For those mentioning jews - they're just as retarded as christians.
They believe in half of the Bible too, and they pray to a god they will never see in their little buildings just like christians do.

The main reason I don't believe in jewish conspiracies is that they are demonstrably just as stupid and fallible as any other group of human beings. They're no overlords, just maybe have a good work ethic, like asians.
>>
>>127432209
>God doesn't need to prove anything to me
>What would God need to do to prove himself to me

Do you even read before posting?
>>
>>127432396
It's been much more comfortable than the alternatives. And more comfortable for the mind than knowing nothing and coming to grips with the cold reality of a godless world.
>>
>>127431915

>There is no scientific process or mechanism that could explain it.

My point is, that there is no such things.

We will make the most fantastical explanations for anything.

There are not very many undefined concepts left, even if they are being improperly defined currently.

And the thing is, maybe some of the concepts that would serve as proof for you, are being hidden or disinfo'd (half truth).

And no, I can't ask you to believe in God.

You have to come to that experience yourself.

I only ask that you keep an open mind about your perspective. Do not reject it simply because he hasn't turned cars into burgers :^)
>>
File: 1484543110552.jpg (33KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484543110552.jpg
33KB, 540x500px
>>127432048

Yet I am not the one making the claim. OP was talking shit about the Christian God... well, he first has to prove he exists, and then talk about how he functions. He has not. All I've been doing in this thread is explaining to OP some metaphysical concepts since he's clearly stuck on the "muh bearded guy in the sky" /r/atheism meme.

This whole God/NoGod/Free Will/NoWill shit is retarded anyways, it's just mental masturbation and doesn't solve the problems of White suicide/genocide and the JQ. If Jesus helps you solve these problems, then so be it. If it's Odin, more power to you. if you need no God to remove kikes and promote white countries, fine by me.

OP, you are still a gargantuan fag.
>>
>>127432435
Shekel for a Good Goy.
>>
>>127431084
>God is uncreated

Why can't the world be "uncreated", without a god? My point is that a god would go under the same rules as our world => Our world doesn't need a god to exist.
>>
>>127432486
>Being judged Is more comfortable than not being judged

Yeah, ok kiddo
>>
>>127432660

I enjoy being judged.
>>
>>127432611
Our world exactly needs God to exist. An uncreated world would at least mean evolution is a lie. Are you willing as an atheist to make such a claim?
>>
>>127422102
My boy John Calvin such a blessed man!
>>
>>127428615

They believe in god because they believe it's logical and rational. Problem is they have a very poor and selective comprehension of logic.

'Something just coming from nothing is ridiculous' as logical evidence for their specific idea of God, for example, is commonly cited as irrefutable proof when all it really shows is a weak grasp of reason and a willingness and desperation to believe in a higher power that will save them from the utter meaninglessness of their existence.

The causality argument for the existence of God is so easily refuted and yet so commonly invoked.
>The universe had a beginning and therefore a cause and therefore needed to be caused by something
>This something is God. Not just a vague allusion to a supernatural being but my very specific version of deity.
>Not one of the hundreds if not thousands of gods that have existed and been worshipped at some time by other faiths but my exact specific God.

Not only does it take a totally unsupportable leap of faith from cause to God (because anything could have conceivably caused the universe) but it completely sidesteps the point that the universe could be the cause of itself.

If God doesn't need to be caused, why exactly does the universe need to be cause? It doesn't.

There's no fucking logical consistency. I'm not even an atheist. I'm a spiritual person and believe that there's massive necessity for faith but this bullshit is childish and nothing more than poorly supported fantasy.
>>
Ok I will finish the sentence. God does not need to prove himself to me (if he wants me to believe in him).

If Vishnu,Zeus and Allah want me to believe in them they need to show a sign of existence too.
>>
>>127418468
That's not what free will means.
>>
>>127432728
Not an argument
>>
>>127418468
>implying omniscience doesn't work in a fractal
Not that I would be religious, but if you want to bait at least make your argument logical
>>
File: 1471739724361.png (13KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1471739724361.png
13KB, 530x492px
>>127433072
>>
>>127432549
How are jews any better than us? They are prey to everything we are - they just have a culture that values money and power over other shit.

If they are really in control I would be embarrassed. I'm controlled by a bunch of godfags who aren't even good enough to avoid getting holocausted and shoah'd all over the place.

How much can one fear or believe in someone whose greatest historical feat has been to be thrown in an oven?

Ayy lmao is more plausible. At least there's the possibility they're so intelligent/advanced that they can stay hidden.
>>
Who's that pretty girl?
>>
>Daily Jewish thread
Sage.
>>
>>127432908
Nice post.
>>
>>127432488

We dont make just up explanations for everything. Otherwise there would be already explanations for everything. The fact that there is some things we cant explain proves that we dont just invent things.

We use the basic rules for every discovery and we never deviate from those rules.

If it cant be explained then it cant be explained because something we thought was true is not. So we need to reevaluate our logic.
I reject the claim there is a god. You are also rejecting the claim that there is Zeus/Rudolf the rednose reindeer.

But do you keep an open mind ? Do you consider the possibility that there Zeus sitting on mount olympus and throwing lightining ?

You should keep an open mind about it because it is possible.

I am keeping an open mind. that god could theoretically exist but I have no reason to believe in god.
>>
this >>127432979 was meant for>>127432478
>>
>>127432819

Explain to me why evolution would be a lie if god does not exist.
>>
>>127433261
Higher IQ

Also Jews have accomplished much more than just being oppressed. Seriously, learn some history.
>>
>>127433459
Read who I was responding to.
>>127433421
Again, you're asking God or a god to prove himself to you, while in the previous sentence say 'god doesn't need to prove himself to me'. Not sure how you don't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>127433574
What, by like three points?

Like what? An ancient religion and civilization just like that of, you know, most other great cultures?

They're no better than us. Fallible humans.
No way do they have the brains, organisational capacity, or any other shit they'd need to form some kind of global cabal. It's conspiracy-tier nonsense.

You ever met a jew? They're just fucking people. Sure, the plutocrat globalist ones are grade A sociopathic cunts, but that's just the same human selfishness, greed, and other natural vices of ours scaled up.

You could make the same arguments for the rulers of Saudi Arabia, what with their wealth and influence? Is there a global muslim conspiracy too?

All see are stupid, fallible humans abusing other stupid, fallible humans. Some have had better hands dealt to them in life. What else is new?
>>
>>127433745

You dont read the sentence that I wrote. I corrected myself saying God does not need to prove himself to me if he wants me to believe in him.
>>
>>127433745
>Read who I was responding to.

He was asking a perfectly fine question. Why would an uncreated world (a world without a god) mean that evolution is a lie? It seems irrelevant and doesn't make sense at all, so could you please clarify how you drew that conclusion?
>>
>>127433745
You did not explain shit why evolution cant be true if god does not exists in any of the
posts that lead up to the claim. You just made vague statements.
>>
>>127433990
Seriously read a book nigger. This has nothing to due with the thread topic. Atheists got BTFO and are now changing the subject lol
>>
>>127434142
First step: learn what uncreated means
Then return please.
>>
>>127434070
>If Vishnu,Zeus and Allah want me to believe in them they need to show a sign of existence too.

Welcome to basic English 101.
Showing a sign of existence, is a way of proving that God or a god exists to you.

>Too
Refers to the previous sentence in which you literally said "God does not need to prove himself to me"

How are you this incompetent? Seriously. You keep repeating the same two lines "God doesn't need to prove himself to me", "God needs to prove himself to me" over and over
>>
>>127434266
To be honest I'm just more interested in this topic now. I don't much care about debating christfags - I just thought I'd poke them a little by trying to reveal the lack of substance to their decision to believe.

I know this is the central ideology of /pol/ (that the Jews dunnit), so I'm expecting resistance on this topic.

Which book should I read? Mein Kampf? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?
You'll need a better argument than "read a book nigger".

I'm not really trying to defend jews. I'm not shilling for them or some other nonsense. I'm just refuting the idea that those fuckers are anywhere near capable enough to lord over humanity in the manner suggested by many /pol/acks.

It doesn't add up dude. The word of a madman like Hitler doesn't make it any more of a sound argument than the supposed word of God does for Christianity.
>>
>>127434723
>Insult
>Strawman
>Argument built on strawman
>Change of subject

Fuck off and go away. You're contributing nothing to this thread now but a distraction and bait.
>>
File: 1435351081704.jpg (40KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1435351081704.jpg
40KB, 624x628px
>>
File: UncreatedDef.png (8KB, 817x165px) Image search: [Google]
UncreatedDef.png
8KB, 817x165px
>>127434341
I suppose that we are talking about the #1 definition.

If I suggest that the world was never created and has always existed. Big bang was the beginning of this universe and the end of an earlier universe that was created in the same way. The universe has therefore always existed and will always exist. Could you now please explain why suggestion would mean that evolution is a lie?
>>
>>127434723
Also, to prove I'm not a Jew:

-I eat bacon all the time, that shit's cash
-My penis hasn't been mutilated to please a bearded paedophile rabbi and his false god
-My nose isn't disfigured and I don't have sandnigger hair
-Yahweh
>>
>>127418468
God knows all things because he is able to see all points in time simultaneously. Also, even I can have foreknowledge without influencing events. Say I'm watching from the window of a tall building and see a truck speed down an alley that drivers behind the corner cannot see. And I see the cars starting as the lights turn green for them. I know the truck is going to crash into the cars in the intersection, and yet I have no agency in it. Just because God outside of time has knowledge of every decision you're ever going to make doesn't mean there's no free will.

>Because you are afraid that God is not real, you are doubting that this isnt your only life.
Just because you turn belief in God into some kind of ultra-reductionist strawman does not mean belief in God actually is that ultra-reductionist strawman. Also a reminder that the survival instinct is built into us. It's not a decision. For you it's just part of the nature of the beast. For a believer it also provides information that in God's eyes life does have value. Hence hoping you get stabbed to death is degenerate because it is anti-life.

Keep wallowing in your nihilism, Pablo, I'm sure you will find that it served you well.
>>
>>127434961
You still don't understand. If the world and everything in it were uncreated, meaning always in existence; the big bang would exploded it, and every animal on Earth would have always been in existence. Hence evolution would be impossible.
>>
>>127434686

Ok I understand. I forgot the does not.

God does not need to prove himself to me if he does not want me to believe in him.

Thats what I meant. Gratz on wasting your time arguing about a grammatical mistake.

I think it was plain obvious what I meant.
>>
>>127418468
Babby's first fuck you mom shouldn't last a lifetime, OP
>>
>>127418468

I'm a calvinist so free will doesn't bother me. Even if all my actions are predetermined it doesn't feel that way to me - I feel like I can do whatever I want.
>>
>>127435240

The big bang would exploded it ?

It could be a circle of constant creation and destruction:

Big Bang -> Stars-> Planets->Evolution (period of life)->heat death of universe-> proton decay-> quantum fluctuations cause a new big bang-> rinse and repeat.

Evolution would only be bullshit if earth was static and eternal but noone makes that claim except you.

Also even in that case there is no reason why evolution would not work. So what the fuck are you talking about ? Be more precise with your claim.
>>
>>127435693
>Always in existence
>Always in a cycle of destruction and rebuilding, and changing

You couldn't even understand you're own posts above, you aren't going to understand this.
>>
>>127434949
There is no god. God is not real. God was never real.
Your mommy and daddy told you lies.
Probably not intentionally though. They were told the same lies at the same age.
It's all bullshit. All of it. Literally not one part of it is real.

Wake up. Snap out of it. Realize the lie you are living. Just to give yourself a bit of emotional comfort, you are shackling your mind to poison. To the worst of human fallibility.

You have zero evidence of God. That book was written by insane Jewish fishermen. You literally believe that they, two to three thousand years ago, uneducated and wearing loincloths, heard the word of a magical spirit being who no-one has ever verifiable seen or heard and proceeded to tell them the absolute eternal truth of humanity and the universe.

How does it feel to believe in a lie? To know that you have devoted your life to a fabrication? To a figment of ancient imagination?

What even are you? Where did you come from?

You are a hairless ape, sitting on the surface of a rock, drifting through unknowably immense space. There is no higher reason for your existence. There never was. You and those you love are all the product of, ultimately, a chain of energetically favorable chemical reactions by atoms, for absolutely no reason other than that they were floating near each other at the right time.

When you die, you will rot in the ground or be scattered to the wind, as if you had never existed. So will everyone you love. You will be forgotten. Everyone you love will be forgotten. There will be no afterlife. How could there ever be?
You are nothing more than the sum of the atoms, reactions, and electrical impulses which make up your form.

That is the truth.
Learn to love it.
>>
>>127435240
In my example, I never said that everything within the world is uncreated, only the world. The world has no end and no beginning, but there can still be a sequence of events within it. Everything within the world does not have to constantly be the same for it to be uncreated.
>>
File: Primitive.jpg (51KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
Primitive.jpg
51KB, 622x622px
Fuck you and your gay thread number 17996326332

>>127435986
>>
>>127432611
Why can't the world be "uncreated", without a god?
>>127435883

You clearly can't read or write in English.
>>
>>127435924
Babby's fuck you mom is fine at 13 only, anon.
>>
>>127435924
faggot
>>
>>127436065

There's no way to discuss religions because of the demiurge followers that will not leave option to other views.
>>
>>127418468
God is real but religion is a con. There was a creator but I wouldn't trust my fellow humans peddling that they know what god wants of you.
>>
>>127435883
You do realise that even if you change and become old with gray hair, you're still exisisting. Or what kind of sick definition of "exist" are you referring to?
>>
>>127435883

Sure, what a cheap cop out. You dont explain yourself.

By now you are just rambling. I made a single mistake in my grammar you made already dozends of bullshit claims. Somehow that makes you question my intelectual ability to grasp basic concepts.

As long as you do not explain to me and others here that would argue the point. Why exactly god needs to exist for evolution to work you simply dont have an answer.

Stop talking in 4chan speak with fucking greentext and vague statements and be clear about your claims.

What are you even saying. You are a coward bowing out of a serious discussion or you are simply unable to articulate your feelings.
>>
>>127418468
t. 'Mexican Intellectual'
Knowledge of the future does not mean a responsibility to keep it perfect.

You're going to wake up tomorrow in shitty Mexico, and I know I can provide a home for you in America. Does that mean I'll do it? Helllll no chico
>>
>>127436290
So proto humans and the T-Rex still exist?
>>
>>127436089
There are those who need religion or who can't throw it off, and there are those who don't/can. Which are you?

>>127436161
Your country is failing. Maybe you should get religion.
Thanks for making my car though I guess. We smacked some good practical sense into you with the war.
>>
>>127436068

You continue to wrot half sentences without coherent sense.

Lay of the weed you fucking hippie.
>>
>>127436532
"write"
>>
>>127436329
Always in existence means it can't explode, be destroyed, or go away fucking retard. Not sure how I can be more clear than this. The Swede posted asked if the world was uncreated. Then you said some bullshit about the world being uncreated and big bang existing at the same time.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 182x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 182x300px
>>127418468
>But what if the belief in free will changes outcome op?
>>
>>127436444
>So proto humans and the T-Rex still exist?

What have I said that suggests this?
>>
>>127436572

I never used the word uncreated. The world can have a death life cycle like everything that you can see in the universe.

The universe could always be in existence in one of its states.

Either being formed or dying.

Whatr are you even saying what has this to do with evolution. Are you on Meth ? Your brain is full of holes. Wont argue with you anymore its clear you can not even figure out what you think.
>>
>>127436640

I dont think there is any use talking to him. He clearly is not clear in the head.

His arguments are just a stream of conciousness and he expects us to sort it out for him.
>>
>>127436493

I'm the guy who saw evidence and reached gnosis.
>>
>>127436572
>Always in existence means it can't explode, be destroyed, or go away.

Usually, yes. But when it comes to a universe or a "world" it's different. As long as something exists, a universe and a world exists. I hope we can both agree on that. If this "something" ceases to exist, but is instantly replaced with another "something" a world/universe still exists, according to the statement above that I hope we both agree on.

If not: How can something exist without having something to exist in? or: What is your definition of a universe/world?
>>
>>127436933
You reply to posts not meant for you.
You don't understand basic English.
You constantly insult instead of making an argument.
You're clearly new since you don't understand how replying works. I would love it if you would stop replying to me.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>127437090
Agreed, however I have nothing better to do.
>>
>>127418468
>believing in Jewish gods
Come to Hinduism lad we have gods and place for free will
>>
http://thegodabovegod.com/origins-of-totalitarianism-and-thought-control/
>>
>>127418468
How does God knowing what I will do change my free will on the matter.

I still choose what I do, God just already knows what I choose.
>>
>>127437253
You don't get to pick and choose definitions. "always in existence" means always in existence. You claimed "if the world were always in existence, how can evolution or the big bang not be true". The very nature of the big bang means the earth or "the world" could not be always in existence as much as the T-Rex is not always in existence. Evolution has done away with many species, there not uncreated. Therefore the world cannot be uncreated, as was the original argument.
>>
>>127437271

I reply to your posts only because your statements are weak and illogical.

I am sure I am older than you and know this site longer.

I do understand basic english. You are just not able to use the english language properly.

I am insulting you out of frustration because you seemingly are not capable to communicate your ideas.

You are always finding another point to focus at instead of explaining what you mean.

But no worries I wont reply to you anymore, its pointless.
>>
>>127437440
Hinduism is why India is shit. No need to improve your situation since you'll get another chance when you're reborn.
>>
>>127437506
If the result is known then the definition of a choice is not met hence your will is not free. If god knows that you will go to hell than you trying to get better is retarded. You should just be yourself and do your own thing. Ignore god as you have zero choice in the matter.
>>
>>127418468
I don't walk through dark ally ways at night because it may be gods choice for me to get attacked if I do walk through a dark ally way at night.
>>
>>127418468
C.S Lewis discussed this topic in his book Mere Christianity. He said if you imagine the universe and all it contains(space, time, matter, energy, etc) to be a dot on a piece of paper then you must see God as the paper. While you and I can only go in one direction with respect to time(past to present to future) God can access time from all angles. Not just left to right but right to left, up and down, diagonally, backward and forward. If the universe is in him then for God it is still 2000 B.C. currently 2017 and already 5055.

Also, with respect to putting on my seatbelt, it is because I am not stupid and God doesn't expect me to be. We were made in his image and likeness and like him have a mind capable of creating it, making choices, having a preference, possessing intelligence and using it. I would argue that not walking through a dark, dangerous hallway is the smart thing to do and as such is a use of my intelligence which is the gift that God has given me. I'm glorifying God.
>>
>Christcucks will never be able to bang 20+ white girls to increase the white population

JUST
>>
>>127437634
Big bang is just the beginning of the world as we know it today. Nobody knows if anything existed before it, so the theory of big bang does not eliminate the possibility that the universe existed before it.

Again, just because concepts within a world (such as a T-Rex) dies out, does not mean that the world itself can't exist forever. There's no logic in this argument of yours. Just because a cell of your body can't live longer than 24 doesn't mean that you aswell can only live for so long.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.