[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MONSTERS THE HANDS - SETH RICH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 40

File: 1495698721461.png (678KB, 1360x754px) Image search: [Google]
1495698721461.png
678KB, 1360x754px
OLD THREAD >>127394280
>>
>>127416650
Hi. I know you guys are really interested in this Seth Rich story. I got bad news for you though. The case was already solved. He was murdered by some thieves. It was most likely over drug money Seth owed. He was a heroin addict afterall. It is time to drop this story. There is really nothing left in it. Focus on some other story. Look into 9/11 or Sandy Hook. There is no point in looking into the Seth Rich murder case anymore. It has already been solved. If you do not believe me then call the DC police and ask them. It is solved. End of story. I am going to be going out now. You guys should go out as well. Get some fresh air. If it is night time where you are then get some sleep instead. Just do something else.
>>
"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, /Pol/tards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.
OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY
>>
Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.
>>
The fire rises. Seth was a big guy
>>
This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.
>>
BUMP FOR JUSTICE THIS IS GETTING REAL, REAL FAST
>>
>>127416705
Yup! I was a really big Seth Rich truther myself but sometimes you gotta accept the facts, the case was already solved and closed by the DC police! Disheartening, I know, but such is life. I reckon I'm going to go out to McDonald's now and get a meal. Maybe go to the beach for a while and have a swim. Just couldn't believe the case was solved. Oh well, sometimes things are just as they appear and there is nothing else to it!
>>
What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.
>>
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Haha, just yanking your chains guys. The case was already solved ages ago. Yup, just got off the phone with the DC Police and, as we all expected, it turns out he was murdered by some random thief. They think it was over drug money Seth owed because he was a heroin addict after all. Welp, at least this wild goose chase is over!

With that out of the way, does anybody here want to go out for a camping trip? I'd love to meet some of you blokes, I'm in California if you're interested in meeting with me.
>>
AND ANOTHER BUMP FOR OUR BROTHER, SETH RICH
>>
this is yugggggggggggge
>>
>>127416830
AND YOU ARE A RAGING FAGGOT.
>>
Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.
>>
Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off 4chan for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.
>>
Heya guys! Just giving you a PSA/some tips to help you out!

Did you know that watching videos of abandoned hospitals, looking at documents that you don't own and trying to find sites and any information linked to other people's IP address is ILLEGAL?! Yup, it's a felony offense that can land you in big, big trouble! So, I reckon you guys should stop looking into this stuff and focus on something else. Go look for Shia Belabour's new hideout or maybe pick up a hobby like sewing or knitting!

Stop looking into this stuff. Thanks guys.
>>
HOLY SHIT THE SHILL POSTING IS RAMPING UP GET IN HERE PEOPLE
>>
This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.
>>
I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.
>>
Okay guys, just giving you a 4chan PSA!

If you see ANY links to sites that discuss Seth Rich or "leaked emails", do NOT under any circumstance, CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click it, not only will you get tons of tons of viruses (nobody wants a sick computer!) but you'll also be breaking the law (yikes!)!

Your internet provider is tracking all of your internet history so make sure you don't click any fishy links about Seth Rich or leaked emails! Just looking out for you guys from one /Pol/lack to another! (yipee!)
>>
File: DAuo96LUAAILe2m.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DAuo96LUAAILe2m.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
Stick your head between your legs and slide on the ice.
>>
Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you
>>
I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these /Pol/ posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious /Pol/tards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.
>>
>>127416974
Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!
>>
Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.
>>
>>127416974
Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular homicide. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.
>>
What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now. Goodbye.
>>
shills every where. They don't realize this strategy backfires. We know it's something big now.
>>
File: 1488338013889.jpg (97KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
1488338013889.jpg
97KB, 800x788px
Been at work. /r/ing a full rundown.
>>
Lol, another "FAYKE NEWZ" thread. *rolls eyes while yawning*

How come you guys are so obsessed with "corrupted medias"? You realise the media has to be truthful, right? That's their, uh, job? Donald Trump has already been proven to be a liar and spreading of fake news while, for CNN, Bloomberg and many other major news networks, there hasn't been an actual incident where they released a fake news story.

It's time to grow up and go outside. Stop living in your bubble world/echo chamber.
>>
>>127417063
Is this some new shill tactic to make us look Russian?
>>
>>127417002
Is there a shill of the year award?

If so, I'd like to shove it up this retard's asshole and pull out their intestines.
>>
>>127416650
JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH
>>
how is it even possible to discuss anything with all these assholes spamming the thread. Fucking media matters get a fucking life aren't you tired of going on /pol/ at 11:43PM. Fuck if these are bots how do they beat the google captcha?
>>
Anyway, now with that out of the way, I think we should all sit back, relax and hit the hay or maybe see a movie. I'm going to be seeing Snatched today, if there is anyone else in Mountain View, California wants to see Snatched, then come along! I think we should all go see a movie together.

Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!

Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular homicide. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.
>>
File: 1495671085354.png (78KB, 1196x276px) Image search: [Google]
1495671085354.png
78KB, 1196x276px
>>127416937

Past your bedtime faggot, under the covers you go!
>>
*posts on /Pol/*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*is a loser*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drops out of high school*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*is unemployed*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*is a loser*
U BE SAYIN
*posts on 4Chan*
HOL UP HOL UP
*does nothing but posts on /Pol/*
SO U BE SAYIN
>
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*posts on /Pol/*
WE WUZ
*does nothing all day*
People who support Trump and think Seth Rich was assassinated even though there’s no proof or evidence to back up that claim yet there is mountains of evidence to show that Trump is giving information to Russia?
*posts on /Pol/*
>>
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument
>>
ect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure
>>
thNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_u
>>
File: 1495943929905.jpg (26KB, 665x220px) Image search: [Google]
1495943929905.jpg
26KB, 665x220px
>>127417269
It's the key to find the killer. Someone knowledgeable needs to get on this stat
>>
>>127417312
>>127417345
I see you are having trouble with your NSA supplied tools. Maybe Pedo Brock should have paid your trainer's wages better. Fucking loser.
>>
File: detective.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
detective.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>127417040
That's just the way /pol/ investigates. Without /pol/, Eric Clanton would never have been arrested for his crimes. And that's a fact.
>>
>>127417251
this is my favorite one
>>
can't use the tools you faggots get?
>>
>>127417290
Oh shit I'm sorry
>>
Besides, I'm only half paying attention to threads like this because we had an alleged FBI Anon claim that Seth was taken to a university hospital, not some regular, local one.
>>
>>127417442
can someone explain the importance of this ip? how did it come to be?
>>
>>127417251
I actually know someone from there, haha.
>>
Copying this from a dead thread

"As of 2012, DC General Hospital is a family homeless shelter with more than 500 families living in the facility.

In 2014, 8-year old Relisha Rudd went missing after her family was staying in the facility. In the days before her disappearance she was seen with a janitor from the facility who killed himself and his wife."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_General_Hospital

Page not found- how convenient: https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/l
>>
Guys I know this is crazy but listen to this idea. Let's start a different Seth Rich thread, I think the bots are searching for Seth Rich within the OP of a thread, and within the body of the OP POST. They are also targeting SRG.

One way to expose them would be to try a different naming convention. Something like

See now that there is
Everything that is new
That I am reading in
Hopes
of uncovering the
Retarded antics of these
Insatiable
Crappy
Horrible bots.

And if we keep on our toes switching it up the bots won't spam our threads.
>>
>>127417790
I don't think it's bots. I think it's humans armed with pasta.
>>
>>127417778

Theres only one problem with this. The guys who made the video just recently of the hospital, dont show any homeless people in it.
>>
>>127417699
That isnt the original post but somebody popped up randomly one day and just posted an IP. The IP followed back to DC General Hospital IIRC. People then began compiling info on the hospital and one of the more interesting pieces if the youtube video here: >>127407729

From the old thread.
>>
>>127417778
I was on that page 2 days ago. Now I know for sure it is linked to this shady shit.
>>
>>127417625
sorry for what?
>>
>>127417898
> Implying that shareblue cunts aren't bots in some aspect
Same fucking difference
>>
>>127417630
Well he would be partially correct since DC general hospital is/was related to Georgetown Uni. The fact that all the players in this game have links to Georgetown and the fact this hospital was under the Georgetown umbrella is highly suspect.
>>
>>127417630
here's what I see from the past few minutes
>>127416760
>>
File: SR_Connections.png (3MB, 3792x4288px) Image search: [Google]
SR_Connections.png
3MB, 3792x4288px
>>127417699
Someone just posted it in the cap >>127417269
I believe anons started looking into it because it's for the DC General Hospital that's apparently been shut down for a while and turned into a homeless shelter.
>>
>>127417790
It's people pretending to be bots you retard.
>>
"As of 2012, DC General Hospital is a family homeless shelter with more than 500 families living in the facility.

In 2014, 8-year old Relisha Rudd went missing after her family was staying in the facility. In the days before her disappearance she was seen with a janitor from the facility who killed himself and his wife."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_General_Hospital

Page not found- how convenient: https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/l

"A janitor wanted for allegedly killing his wife and abducting an 8-year-old girl had contact with other girls at the Washington, D.C. homeless shelter where he worked, police said."
"Other parents in the homeless shelter that formerly was D.C. General Hospital told the Washington Post that Tatum regularly gave $20 bills and other presents to girls living there."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/29/relisha-rudd-search-dc-park_n_5054887.html

Khahlil Malik Tatum is the janitor in the article- social medial sleuths got any DNC/.gov connects?

"Police in Prince George's County say they obtained an arrest warrant charging Kahlil Malik Tatum, 51, of Southeast Washington, with murdering his wife, Andrea Denise Tatum. Her body was found Thursday, dead from an apparent gunshot wound, at the Red Roof Inn in Oxon Hill, Md. Authorities identified two vehicles at the scene believed to be linked to 8-year-old Relisha Tenau Rudd, who was reported missing last week."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/accused-dc-child-abductor-charged-in-wifes-murder/
>>
>>127417932
the facility is massive. 5 buildings and only 2 are occupied
>>
>>127417932
That's weird. Link to the video?
>>
>>127417224
>>127417251
>>127417290
>>127417312
>>127417345
>>127417383
Take a look at this one
Some of it's posts are 30 seconds apart. Can pass users post like that? You know what's funny is maybe Media Matters paid for 4chan passes for bots and lets the bots post

>>127417898
Do you think that could work? Do you know much about 4chan pass posting?
>>
>>127417898
It's someone trying to tell us something major was just uncovered. I've never seen shills like this, but the inside anons know what we look for when we hit a nerve.
>>
>>127417980

The problem is, That ip address is near impossible to know it even exists so whoever posted that is an insider.
>>
>>127417980
thank you
>>
>>127418073

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
>>
File: starbucks.jpg (12KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
starbucks.jpg
12KB, 250x300px
>>127416650

You guys are looking too deep into the seth rich thing. People get shot all the time. He was one of many that died due to gun violence this year and this is why we need to rethink how we think about guns. Impoverished African americans and Hispanics die all the time in urban areas due to firearm assaults, but let some rich junkie get shot and you guys turn into the Hardly Boys. Though I agree that guns are a big problem for everyone in this nation I think it's really self centered to forget about the urban youth and just focus on this guy.

just relax and think about it. I thought it over last night right before I went to sleep.
>>
>>127418040
thank you
>>
>>127418102
Exactly. It's a clue and the connects are real.
>>
>>127418083
I'm afraid I don't.
>>
>>127418172
Lol. Namefagging shills, that is a new one.
>>
>>127418172

Sorry to tell you this anon. But the CIA and other agencies all the time use "african americans and hispanics" to do their wet work and make it look like a common robbery or botched robbery, lrnin2tradecraft.
>>
>>127416884
Classic
>>
>>127418248
>>127418083
fuck obviously this asshole
>>127417345
was not a pass user...

how did he get past verification in 30 seconds. Are you allowed to make posts that close together. Hold on.
>>
Filter and ignore the shills.

Bump and godspeed anons
>>
>>127417224
Thanks for letting us know you dont want us investigating this. I guess that meams we're onto something.
>>
30 second post
>>
>>127418203
>>127418102
Oh I am not familiar with that kinda tech stuff, I was just answering the other guy. It's awesome to know it's real.
>>
>>127418203

Its definitely real, I cannot find that IP absolutely anywhere, nobody knows it exists and its a closed private network. It could even be a dead mans trigger that got released and let it out, who the hell knows.
>>
>>127418366
>Filter and ignore the shills.
Yes but pay attention to when they appear. They're literally telling us when something important is discovered.

If it wasn't for obvious shills this story would probably be dead. So, thank you shills.
>>
this hospital seriously looks like a place where one might find the fatherhood room.
>>
>>127418172
>before I went to sleep.
>subtle sleepposting
fucking kill yourself Niggadict Arnold
>>
>>127418165
this is creepy af
>>
>>127417290
Shill bots out for a run tonight boyzzzz
>>
I still think half these assholes are bots... I bet if we tried a more subversive naming style on the thread we'd see less of these sleepy bots. Do you really think shareblue and media matters have people working 24/7 from different countries spamming these threads? Half of them have to be bots.
>>
>>127418020
This. FBI Anon dropped us a link to a Panda-video, with a song by a guy that went to school as Georgetown. Same as WJC.

>>127398944
"Why do you think Seth Rich referred to himself as a Panda?"

Cause he was molested, and was a panda in his furry life.

>>127416360

His mom has a panda because he did love pandas...too much, I would say...
>>
BUMP FOR THE JUSTICE OF SETH RICH
>>
>>127418172
We do not fear death. We would gladly give our lives for this
>>
>>127417898
There's an Aussie flag in ever Seth Rich thread saying the exact same thing in each. Go find some of the old threads, you'll notice him.

Tbh I think it's someone trying to leverage reverse psychology because it's almost parody levels of liberal shilling. It was somewhat comedic at first, but every thread is a little old. That said, it's probably helping get more people looking into the case than getting people to actually stop looking into it.
>>
The intensity of the shillbots here is insane. Holy moly. KEEP DIGGING.
>>
>>127418059
Indeed. Reddit is full of faggots.
>>
>>127418623
You should see the other thread, lawdy...
Anyhow, should I direct the few legit lost souls over there to this thread? Or will attract the bots? It's insane on that one.
>>
Beep boop shareblue.exe has stopped responding. 1011110101 this is a real error message.
>>
ATTN
>ATTN
ATTN
>ATTN
ATTN
>ATTN
ATTN
>ATTN

So here's the deal. Notice how hard the Media is pushing for this botched robbery thing? That wasn't a cover story. That was the plan. The killer received instructions to ask for Seth's wallet and keys, then shoot him twice. The reason being there were police waiting in the wings to talk to him and get his report. Seth will invariably mention being asked for money, and they will be right.

He was killed by a paramedic in the ambulance administering Fentanyl citrate. Get the fucking autopsy report immediately. DC cops aren't letting this go.
>>
>>127418086
Possibly. Or bored Leavers.
>>127418337
I bought my pass last night when the captcha broke. It's a joke, son, get it?
Anyway you have to enter an option to turn on flair, which a bot obviously wouldn't.
>>127418083
I don't know about the cooldown timers are. I know there's no captcha, which would be optimal for bots.
>>127418487
Not necessarily. They could be that. They could also be /b/tards leading us down the garden path.
>>127418763
95pbp
>>
>>127417472
It's a human typing shit, none of it is meaningful code. And pograms dont just spit out their source code randomly.
>>
>>127418771
when thread is near bump limit try a more subversively styled seth rich thread and see what happens. Do it at odd hours, hours when no media matters and shareblue people would normally be at work.
>>
>>127417218
Best question yet. 4Chan needs to step up it's game. Unless it's some miserable fuck doing copy/pasta on every Seth Rich thread. Every one is identical in every thread almost.
>>
>>127418823

I wouldn't trust whatever the autopsy report says. If the paramedics were in on the whole thing why would the coroner not be in on it as well?
>>
>>127418825
>>127418487
Yup. We just struck the Georgetown, Alefantis, Panda, Seth, and Family Skeleton Connection.

Keep it up. Find the parents skeleton.
>>
>>127418651
So he was on mission to destroy the evil people by working with the good guys, correct?

And that's why the other files haven't dropped yet, right?

And that's how W-land fits in all this, right?

And likely KDC was a victim of the same horrific shit, right?
>>
>>127418978
Because medical records will have failings somewhere. You have to, as a paramedic, log the amount of material you have and the amount of material you administer both before and after the administration. There is a missing bottle of Fentanyl citrate in Washington, DC, and it was used to kill Seth Rich.
>>
>>127418064
cont...

"Several people have told The Washington Post that Tatum frequently offered girls gifts — including $20 bills — and that he spent a lot of time with Relisha. Police said the girl’s mother, 27-year-old Shamika Young, allowed Tatum to take her daughter home on Feb. 26, which was the last time she saw her.

The shelter, which houses hundreds of children and adults, is managed by the Community Partnership for the Prevention of Homelessness. The facility’s rules prohibit social interaction between employees and residents. But residents interviewed Thursday said that ban was regularly flouted — in particular by Tatum, who several mothers said had offered money to their daughters in plain view of other shelter staff."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/search-continues-for-missing-8-year-old-girl/2014/03/28/d1a0bfbc-b698-11e3-b84e-897d3d12b816_story.html

How does a janitor have money to give to homeless kids in the shelter?
Why do moms allow the janitor to take home their daughters?
What the fuck is going on at this "shelter" and DC General with working medical equip?

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/washingtondc/press-releases/2014/authorities-release-video-surveillance-of-kahlil-malik-tatum-and-relisha-tenau-rudd
>>
How legit is this guy?

https://twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868691917609029632
>>
>>127418998
>>127418651
>>127418203
larper kys
>>
>>127419008
GO CHUG A LITRE OF SODIUM AZIDE, PLEASE
>>
>>127418998
Those LexisNexis reports from lawyeranon would be a good place to start looking, no?
>>127419062
>And likely KDC was a victim of the same horrific shit, right?
Maybe. He could just have a chip on his shoulder about the Democrats destroying his livelihood.
Julian does have a history of being abused as a child.
>>
File: download.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 225x225px
>>127418716
Typical. I'm OP from first thread. I wasn't able to post everything so I'll continue
>>
>>127416705
>He was murdered by some thieves.
Why didn't they take his wallet, his cash, or his watch?
>>
>>127416650
Literally who
>>
>>127419149
Playing devil's advocate here:

>There is a missing bottle of Fentanyl citrate in Washington, DC, and it was used to kill Seth Rich.
Going to need a source here.

>You have to, as a paramedic, log the amount of material you have and the amount of material you administer both before and after the administration.
What keeps these from being forged?

I'm not saying the autopsy report couldn't be the answer, but would it be more worthwhile allocating resources elsewhere?
>>
>>127419062
loser, get the fuck out of here and get a real job.
>>127418825
>>127418823
>>127418783
>>127418579
>Fentanyl citrate.

>>127418579
Get the fucking autopsy report immediately.
>>
>>127418165
This shit is real fucked up
>>
File: watru.png (80KB, 723x532px) Image search: [Google]
watru.png
80KB, 723x532px
>>127416713
You again
>>
>>127419171
Homeless drug addicts that get paid by a nigger "janitor"(janitor of what, child prostitution?) to take their kids on a "ride" on hospital equipment(aka torture chamber) and then brought back to the families who are then paid off in drugs. Sounds like typical pizzagate to me. And in the realm of possibility.
>>
>>127419672
IT was probably done in the "pig pin", too. These sick fucks need to fry.
>>
>>127419149
Dig further.
>>
There would be only 2 reasons I could think of for giving an IP address for a murder:
1. Someone was killed there.
2. The killer was/is there.
Of course it could be total bunk that has been planted in pol. MM shouldn't be underestimated with that kind of shit.
>>
File: 1488324221864.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488324221864.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
damage control lvl: over 9000
>>
File: 1495951878945.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1495951878945.jpg
1B, 486x500px
FUCK!!! SIXTH TRY!!!! THIS PIC WILL NOT POST!!!! Notice that the ip destination is china? i am trying very hard to say i think we just discovered the deep state works for china against american interests.
>>
>>127419672
>>127419672

An unidentifiable dead infant 1-2 months old was found in one of the abandoned buildings wrapped up in a baby bag with a fatal knife wound to it's throat/head
>>
>>127419173
Only know him from Infowars before he split with Alex Jones to do his own thing. Seems pretty straight forward dude & remember people said he left to become more "legit". Could be something.
>>
>>127420070
evert date older than like 72 is impossible because the internet did't exist. Perhaps the older ones are coordinates?
>>
>>127420091
link?
>>
>>127419343
Don't bother with the bots/pasta fags.
>>
>>127420262
I was thinking the dates are code or coordinates too. Unless we had govt internet back in the 1920s as one date says. I do think the China thing is the great big cherry on top of hillarys treason sundae though.
>>
>>127420091
This hospital is very fucky sounding now. Full power still on in the hospital proper AND another facility on the campus houses homeless drug addicts? How many infants have been harvested here so far?
>>
>>127419672
We need to be careful this isn't some false lead meant to connect it to PG and dissuade normies from looking in to it
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 946x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 946x960px
>>
I cant seem to get my screen to stop spinning and timing out when i try to enter the destination address of 223.223.176.0
>>
>>127419433
Controlled substances are pretty closely inventoried. If a bottle of something goes missing, DEA controlled substance licensees are supposed to treat it very seriously if they want to remain licensees. A whole bottle going missing without arrests seems unlikely.
I'm not an expert on fentanyl, but it seems to have a large therapeutic index (lethal dose / effective dose). "Errors" in pushing the dose could happen on the bus.
Grapefruit juice is highly interactive with fentanyl, and alcohol to a lesser degree. If Capone was pushing grapefruit juice and some other opioid on him, the eventual outcome on the bus would be worse.
>>127420394
>>127420262
>>127420070
All of you stop playing this fucking NSA recruitment game. The "IP neighborhood" and everything subsequent to that has no basis in fact.
>>
>>127420584
People can still investigate PG if they want to. This just happens to be another tentacle of this fucked up, pedophillic, bureaucratic octopus. And it goes into it's own little rabbit hole.
>>
>>127416830
>18 U.S.C § 2381
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

The left is waging a cold civil war. Shills are traitors. Sleep tight, little shill. Day of the reckoning soon.
>>
File: Seth-Rich-memo-768x1004.jpg (38KB, 768x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Seth-Rich-memo-768x1004.jpg
38KB, 768x1004px
>>127419173
Here it is
http://borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/
>>
>>127420370
>>127420486
I can't find it anymore i think they deleted the article. but I know I have a screen shot somewhere give me a sec
>>
>>127418689
>>127418530
>>127418310
>>127418290

I'm sorry guys. I know this is serious and very big. it's just that the sleepy meme is kinda funny. I just laugh at them in between contributions of actual information. Also, it bumps the thread you mongoloid newfags that don't even understand how this shit works.

>>127418165
>>127420091

So. murdered babby's. I wonder what organization keeps the hospital going. Like what is the (I'm assuming) organizations ties to the players in this game?
>>
>>127420687
Hooooooolllly shit! Just as Trump returns and on Memorial Weekend, no less! To honor our fallen patriots, the country is on the road to being reclaimed.
>>
BUMP FOR THE JUSTICE OF SETH RICH
>>
Here. Idk how to do screenshots cuz im an oldfuck but that is in fact a beijing address the hospital IP is linked to.I dont thinkits NSA. I think its Chinese spying and deep state treason. WHY is it a chinese IP??? https://ipinfo.io/AS4808/223.223.176.0/21
>>
>>127419171
cont...

Community of Hope DC (parent company of the shelter) Form 990 (non-profit tax filing)
https://www.communityofhopedc.org/sites/default/files/COH_2015_990.pdf

Chris Kerns is chair of org.

"Chris Kerns has lived in Washington, DC for over 40 years. He has a wonderful wife, Carole, (who shares his dedication to Community of Hope) and three grown sons. He is Vice President and Chief Counsel for Fort Myer Construction, a large paving and construction company in the District."
https://www.communityofhopedc.org/chris-kerns-award-winning-volunteer

Fort Myer Construction entered into guilty plea for violation of 18:371; CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES; Conspiracy to Commit Bribery and got 5 years of probation as well as $300K (not sure if # correct)

http://lib.law.virginia.edu/Garrett/plea_agreements/dockets/FortMyerConstruction.htm
>>
>>127421086
I remember the first night they started posting it shit was hilarious
>>
>>127421188
Wow that could be huge if you're right
>>
>>127420856
Don't we have drones over Pakistan? I seem to remember that some previous President set up a system whereby he could declare targets and have them killed from the sky.
>>127421188
You're quoting an NSA recruitment site. Everything stemming from the "IP Neighbourhood" is bullshit.
>>
>>127420687
thats awesome but even i wonder how accepted it will be as legit.
>>
File: 1488272879507.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488272879507.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>127416705 >>127417014
>>127416836 >>127417040
>>127416937 >>127417044
>>127416957 >>127417089
>>127416969 >>127417100
>>127416975 >>127417117
>>127416995 >>127417224
>>127417002 >>127417251
>>127417290 >>127417312
>>127417345 >>127417383
>>127419562
>3.50 shekels uuuu
This is how we know that we are on to something yuge. Bigly.
>>
>>127421349
Doesn't look legit.
>>
>>127421328
You say that as if that itself is not a discovery.
>>
wtf is wrong with 4chan tonight? i have to repost 4 or 5 times every single time. very aggravating.
>>
>>127420687
Saw this in another thread. It's too heavily censored to be of any use. It looks promising because everything we want to see isn't censored, but that just probably makes it bait or fake. Find the original sure, this isn't useful.

>>127420803
>Controlled substances are pretty closely inventoried. If a bottle of something goes missing, DEA controlled substance licensees are supposed to treat it very seriously if they want to remain licensees. A whole bottle going missing without arrests seems unlikely.
>I'm not an expert on fentanyl, but it seems to have a large therapeutic index (lethal dose / effective dose). "Errors" in pushing the dose could happen on the bus.
>Grapefruit juice is highly interactive with fentanyl, and alcohol to a lesser degree. If Capone was pushing grapefruit juice and some other opioid on him, the eventual outcome on the bus would be worse.
That's great and all, but where can I see this? Is there proof that one is missing? If the autopsy says he was killed with Fentanyl citrate, which I highly doubt it would if these levels of collusion are to be believed, then we still need hard proof that there was a missing bottle to begin with.
>>
>>127421553
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. That the "IP Neighbourhood" is crap spit out by a recommendation engine, or that somehow we followed a trail to an NSA recruitment easter egg?
>>
>>127421271

I think shills were actually doing this and a few anons caught on and started meme posting it which leads to the confusion about whether it's a joke or actual shills.

It's bumps though and the meme itself I believe kinda brought the subject back into the limelight.
>>
>>127421658
Post once, they're just really slow. If you're really paranoid ctrl+a ctrl+v everything then refresh a few times
>>
File: 1486639783002.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486639783002.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>127419831
Did someone say shock therapy?
>>
>>127421069
this has to be fake right?
what kind of dog shit redacting is this
somehow they redact EVERYTHING except exactly what we've been talking about for the past year?
its too good to be true
>>
>>127420091
>>127419672

links? It does sound beyond sketchy if any of this is true.
>>
>>127416836
your bosses are absolutely shitting themselves over the FBI memo, aren't they?

haha, you're all accomplices in a govt conspiracy, prepare thy anus.
>>
>>127421691
If he were drinking grapefruit mimosas all night with a little "extra" from the house, he would have been more susceptible to adverse reactions when fentanyl was administered. It takes quite a bit of fentanyl to kill under usual circumstances (analgesia dose ~= 1-2% of anesthesia dose ~= 0.35% of lethal dose). I don't think it's all that likely either desu.
>>
File: bait.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>127416713
>>127416754
>>127416776
>>127416830
>>127416849
>>127416884
>>127416937
>>127416957
>>127416975
>>127416995
>>127417014
>>127417040
>>127417063
>>127417100

I know you know that ID's exist faggot.
>>
>>127421752
>It's bumps
After the last bread hit the bump limit, they went full throttle. I don't think they like us much.
>>
BUMP FOR SETH RICH'S JUSTICE
>>
>>127416650
isnt that pic from one of those abandoned hospital urban explorer vids?
>>
>>127422718
Yes correct
>>
>>127422368
It doesn't matter if all we have to go on is pointless conjecture anyway. We either need to be finding facts to build off or looking elsewhere for facts. If there is accessible proof this narrative could blow the case open, without it we're just chasing ghosts.
>>
>>127417508
And that's that!
>>
>>127422718
>>127422857
got a link to it?
>>
>>127421882
Pretty common, actually.
>>
>>127423017

see >>127418165
>>
>>127423017
idk which one it was I just remembered that computer since it was still turned on in an abandoned hospital with sign that says don't turn if off, might be from the proper people
>>
>>127422718
Yes.
>>127422922
I'm not saying it's not worth pursuing. It's something that I don't think we can move on without an autopsy report or the inventory log from that bus, or evidence of an internal investigation at the ambulance company. It could have as easily and more deniably happened at the hospital, especially if friends of Hillary were on duty that night. It could not have taken an hour to get him off the ground and to the hospital, could it?
>>
>>127423289

I think it's unlikely as well. Too complex. If the ambulance drivers were on payroll there are easier ways to kill someone and get away with it and they know that. He was immobile and unconscious, they could have just held his nose and covered his mouth the way Tony did Chris in the sopranos.

Why are all these fucks tied to this area Italian? Do they have mafia ties anyone knows of?
>>
>>127416650
These shills are fucking retarded. There's no way shareblue is stupid enough to think that everybody here doesn't know they're paid shills.
>>
>>127421882
The actual document is written on official DOJ/FBI letterhead, with an official case code. That's about as legitimate as i've seen so far from this investigation; and i've been lurking around since last summer.

Joe Biggs stated he got it from a source within the FBI, so it wasn't obtained via FOIA. It was clearly redacted by someone who only wanted to confirm the cases existence, without revealing the details of the investigation.

To me, an honest FBI source would do this. If he is caught, and faces trial for leaking classified documents; he will have the whistleblower defense. I mean, look at that thing, it looks like someone took a black highlighter to the entire page. The ONLY knowledge one can gain from it, is that the FBI has seen Seth Rich's laptop, and so has the D.C. Metro PD, and it is in regards to his contact with Wikileaks.

No jury would convict someone of leaking classified intel. This clearly shows good faith and the whistleblower defense would hold strong. If he can stay alive to see that day in court.

It seems there are 400+ odd pages on this report. I'm sure we'll be seeing more pages leaked to the public soon.
>>
>>127416830
>18 U.S.C. § 2381
I didn't elect the deep state, you fucking traitor!
>>
>>127417984
our dad taught me not to be ashamed of our dicks, 'specially bein such good size n all
>>
>>127424889
The redactions are ridiculous and the spacing is off. I don't trust it.
>whistleblower defense would hold strong
The judge may not allow that defense to be offered. I think it was the Kiriakou case where that happened but I could be wrong.
>>
>>127425571
This isn't an "official" redaction. It was edited by the FBI source that Joe Biggs was given this document from, which is why it seems strange. The FBI source clearly has the unredacted version of this document.

http://borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

It appears to me, he only wanted to prove the case existed, and that it involved Seth, Wikileaks, the DNC, and Seth's Laptop. Since the document is classified, if the leaker wouldn't have edited the page at all, and is caught; he has no chance at the whistleblower defense. No jury would convict an FBI agent of leaking classified documents if this is all they leaked to the public. Especially with the suspicious circumstances surrounding this case.
>>
>>127425975
Look at the spacing. That's not how Courier behaves.
>>
>>127425034

Our deep state is pretty much on par with the European union's unelected officials for life.
>>
>>127426084
I've always been humored at how /pol/ can quickly dismiss physical evidence such as this (with metadata attached to it for further research.) But will jump all over some random "fbianon" or "medanon" just blatantly LARPing all over the board, with no evidence or facts to support their claims. I take everything with a grain of salt, but trying to dismiss this document is futile. It can be corroborated, it can be tracked, and ultimately, the source has a name behind it. Joe Biggs.
>>
>>127416713
This post hasn't aged well..
>>
>>127426285
Nigger are you gonna argue with me about fonts and bad Photoshop? What the fuck do YOU do for a living?
>>
>>127426518
Prove it is fake. I'm all ears.
>>
>>127422370
Its not baot it's copypasta. this is the rheteroric that media matters will use. All hands on deck op was signalling other MM faggots to join in and shill harder.
>>
>>127426518
Because there is a reporter out there that just put his career on the line, who claims it is real and leaked it to the public (Joe Biggs). He has much more to lose than some random anon on 4chan. So i'm going to go with him..
>>
>>127426634

>HUFFINGTON POST TOOK DOWN MY KIM DOTCOM ARTICLE: Why Is It Blasphemous for Kim Dotcom to Testify?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njXxRwK1_Fw
>>
File: 1485954720809.jpg (4MB, 2880x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1485954720809.jpg
4MB, 2880x1915px
Justice for Seth Rich.
>>
>>127425054
daddy gave you good advice
>>
>>127426634
I agree
Biggs was let go from infowars over his pizzagate reporting
He's trying to redeem himself
So I say that HE believes this is real
However, someone might be taking him for a ride
But he is willing to put his name a rep on the line for this
So obviously he believes this is a REAL doc
>>
File: 1495743376103.jpg (289KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
1495743376103.jpg
289KB, 634x952px
>>127420687
droppety drippety
lock up the hillary
>>
File: 2scoops.jpg (54KB, 350x391px) Image search: [Google]
2scoops.jpg
54KB, 350x391px
>>127427589
goddamnit I love all these 'Blumpf' Colbert memes
>>
>>127427137
>>HUFFINGTON POST TOOK DOWN MY KIM DOTCOM ARTICLE: Why Is It Blasphemous for Kim Dotcom to Testify?
You mean this one?
https://archive.fo/TbY41
>>
File: 1495961814449b.jpg (66KB, 768x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1495961814449b.jpg
66KB, 768x1004px
>>127426556
Try eyes instead. Note text spacings magnified at center are inconsistent with the behavior of a monospaced font such as Courier.
>>
>>127428008
Does anyone know if FBI has its own proprietary font/intentional defects to prevent forgeries?
>>
>>127428008
You are trying to do document analysis on document that has clearly been printed, scanned, and printed again. Just look at the line at the top of the page, it should be solid, but it is broken in multiple spots. Just take the document for what it is, and use it to further your investigation. You should be furiously filing FOIA requests for the FBI and DC Metro PD, anything less is basically shilling at this point.

(Pic is what you should be doing.)
>>
>>127428474
>Just look at the line at the top of the page, it should be solid, but it is broken in multiple spots
If you have to say truth, you're a liar. Opinion discarded, faith-based bootlicker
>>
>>127420800

This seemed maybe important do you have any more information on it?
>>
>>127421069
Look at this fake piece of shit
>>
>>127420800
Don't visit NSA aptitude testing sites and you won't have that problem. Easy!
>>
File: 2582158.jpg (51KB, 747x694px) Image search: [Google]
2582158.jpg
51KB, 747x694px
>>127416650
read this info
>>127428176
>>
File: aint-clicking-652.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aint-clicking-652.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>127428732
>link shortener
>nothing to hide
pick only one
>>
ugh all this makes me so uneasy I feel like I might be sitting on the edge of the secrets of the universe ;) Seems like some heavy rabbit hole shit. All I have to do is copy and paste the IP for all I know. I'm too scared tho. I noticed some pics related to that rabbit whole have gone missing.
>>
yeah man that was my thinking this shit got me scared. I mean I'm brave but this shit is another level.
>>
>>127429147
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>127416705
Must not be easy being a shill on 4chan.
>>
>>127416713
m8 instead of shilling why dont u go back to your roots and improve your own country?
>>
replying to i aint clicking that shit about the whole freaky riddle clue thing and the other weird number
>>
>>127416754
Hahahahahahahah its HAPPENING. DNC GOING DOWN. For the next hundred years there will beinly republican presidents.
>>
>>127429449
When you want to reply to somebody's post open the text box by clicking reply and then click the No.XXXXXXX on their post and it will make a line like so >>127429449
>>
>>127416776
Havent u left yet u dopey cunt
>>
>>127416830
F u cunts im gonna keep making these more often now that i know you dont like me doing so
>>
>>127429539
Thank the shills and LARP fags for bumping.
https://youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8
>>
>>127416836
Another dooey shill cunt
>>
>>127426084
>Look at the spacing. That's not how Courier behaves.
It isn't monospaced.

Look *carefully* at the spacing on the other unredacted parts:
>custody of Laptop was
>emails detailed DNC
>wikileaks, DC POLICE Doc
The characters don't line up vertically, and the spaces aren't as wide as letters.
>>
Reference Unclassified Document
>>
>>127429490
I ask this only out of curiosity, but do you get a thrill out of keeping up with American politics and wish you were American?
>>
Joe Biggs leak >>127421069
Reference Doc >>127429821

Pic related is one superimposed over the other.
>>
>>127429648
literally me every day for the past ~10 months. Kek bless
>>
>>127429529
>>127420800
thanks. so whats your thought on that second one I pointed at?
>>
>>127429648
Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_oc9smSdjc

May he be free to dance like this again very soon!
>>
A reminder that EVERYONE can initiate a FOIA request, and you all should be doing so by the masses. Each worded different than the one before it. Make sure they are specific requests, vague requests like "give me all the documents you have on Seth Rich." will almost certainly be denied. But "I would like to see the unredacted version of the attached file SCRDC-408." will have a better chance of being accepted.

The website for FBI FOIA requests is :

https://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/sample-fbi-foia-request-letterhttps://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/sample-fbi-foia-request-letter
>>
>>127429664
>MEMO TO FILE:
>At approximately 10:17 a.m.,
is monospaced. Yet the meaty parts are not? I smell a Rather.
>>
Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off 4chan for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.
>>
>>127417790
Just ignore the shills. They act as camouflage from normies. Work between the lines
>>
408 is a lot of pages what if it's an area code for some reason, is that a dumb idea? 408 is a very important area code. Im bias tho DA BAY
>>
>>127430395

CAN'T WE BUSY DANCING FAGGOT!
https://youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8

>>127430067
>>
>>127429986
That IP address? Did you try going to it? What was there if so?
>>
>>127430686
Sheeeet, are you in Mountain View? Ha ha.
>>
File: seth23.jpg (92KB, 639x634px) Image search: [Google]
seth23.jpg
92KB, 639x634px
Is there any connections to the Clinton's and this hospital? Someone turned it into a homeless shelter where did that money come from? The CF has its tentacles in everything far and wide. Also the Clintons love homeless children. Investigate the father of the missing 8 year old girl. A lot of these people actually sell their children.
>>
File: 1495800065909.jpg (7KB, 248x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495800065909.jpg
7KB, 248x243px
Was this document obtained via FOIA?

And if it's fake, why hasn't anyone gotten the real thing through FOIA?
>>
>>127430935
Well, it's classified. I did send in a FOIA earlier just to see if the response could give us a clue as to whether or not it even exists, even though we won't get the unredacted version if it does exist as it's classified.
>>
>>127430686
Sorry, South Bay anon, ain't none for you. Go jump the train to Gilroy and smell some fresh garlic. It'll refresh you.
SCRDC, my ass. That ID doesn't even scale. Truthtrips is a shill.
>>
>>127430935
see
>>127430123
>>
>>127430841
I don't know about any of that but here's a weird thing about DC General
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1QB1sVoyDY&t=2s
>>
>>127431042
But if the document is fake, then is the code fake too? The SCRDC-408.
>>
>>127430815
no i was to scared to type it in. I been bravely trying links without any protections up besides these balls of steel but that one is a little too scary. Did you try it?

>>127430824
No I live in one of the legit parts. jk ;)
>>
>>127431039
Wow a anon name, I'm sure I don't deserve that, I'm not even in private browsing mode kek.

Your whole post is over my head but Ill think about it a bit and sleep on it and think some more. Thanks!
>>
>>127431039
but just real quick before I go to bed will the ip explode my unprotected weak desktop pc or blow my mind or what?
>>
>>127431214
Legit parts, mmmhmm I am sure I am from a more legit part than you. Just far enough from the City to be cozy.

My Mview reference was to that crazy bot that keeps inviting everyone to Mountain View to see a movie--bizzare.
>>
File: nwo.jpg (240KB, 642x909px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
240KB, 642x909px
SETH WAS MOST LIKELY MURDERED IN THE HOSPITAL AND DR SAVA WAS INVOLVED.

https://www.intellihub.com/seth-rich-likely-murdered-over-hillary-clintons-uranium-one-ties-the-offloading-of-20-of-americas-uranium-supply-to-the-russians/

I don't know if others have posted this but according to it, Dr. Sava and his wife Lisa Kountoupes were significantly involved in the murder. Lisa Kountoupes was a big lobbyist last year and has allegedly lobbied for the Clintons and has ties to Uranium one.
>>
>>127431617
Yeah I got it. For a sec I thought you were actually shareblue because of it but I looked at your other posts and figured not.
>>
File: 1484202988759.jpg (81KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484202988759.jpg
81KB, 764x1200px
I am sure feeling sleepy right now!
>>
File: sethrichmemocompaired.jpg (195KB, 1546x1048px) Image search: [Google]
sethrichmemocompaired.jpg
195KB, 1546x1048px
i just see too much wrong with it at this point. this is a diversion.

between the circumstances of how it was dropped on us (the shilling, the drop, no more shilling, the loads being blown), the misplacement of the redaction blocks, the continuity errors in the text, the unredacted text is EVERYTHING we want to see. This is fake and this whole drop was orchestrated to throw us off.

i find it hard to believe someone would fax a classified document to a civilian, leaving it to the civilian to upload onto a computer, then redact on their own accord. the redactions are clearly digital and have sharp contrast whereas the doc itself, if faxed, is messed up.

if they were to type it on a typewriter then scan it, it wouldnt be so shitty, the fbi has nice scanners

they may have dropped it on us JUST so they could say LOOK AT THESE IDIOTS MAKING UP FBI REPORTS. validating their stupid "when will the SRG threads die?!" video

good news is: we arent conspiracy theorists. were legitimately on their trail and theyre trying to throw us off.

We're in the deep water now boys.
>>
>>127431839
How about instead of playing detective we just scream at the DoJ and FBI for verification?
>>
>>127431839
Yes I agree I don't think there is any reason to believe this document is legit.
>>
>>127431068
This is good, can we foia any info and get the medical examiners report on this?
>>
>>127431971

The SCRDC-408 can be used as FOIA request.
>>
>>127432333
FOIA requests take weeks to process. Rattle the media with the document until the FBI verifies it.
>>
File: sethRichFOIArequest.png (17KB, 807x362px) Image search: [Google]
sethRichFOIArequest.png
17KB, 807x362px
>>127432333
>>127432410
an anon already submitted the FOIA request
>>
>>127432410
would you even believe them if they said it was fake though
>>
>>127432279
I have no idea what came of the situation following that, the video was put up in 2014. You might check the comment section or contact Unknown Cameraman directly
>>
>>127431594
>unprotected
Just go for the garlic. I can take no responsibility for what that IP addy might send you.
>>127431082
Probably. That's inconsistent with their practice. The whole fucking thing is fake. Don't even bother getting the press in on this. They are not our friends and they would love to Rathergate us.
>>
>>127432526
>Probably. That's inconsistent with their practice. The whole fucking thing is fake. Don't even bother getting the press in on this. They are not our friends and they would love to Rathergate us.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^

It would be like the 'Comet Ping Pong doesn't even have a basement!!1!11!1!!' of the Seth Rich investigation. Just leave it be.
>>
File: 1495856058623.jpg (82KB, 530x570px) Image search: [Google]
1495856058623.jpg
82KB, 530x570px
>>127417218
Is it bots or shitposting Aussies? Idk how many layers of irony we are on
>>
>>127432483

Awesome
>>
Wikileaks are retweeting the document so make of that what you will
>>
>>127432830
KDC did too. (FWIW)
>>
>>127432830
no they didnt
>>
>mfw I see this post :D
>mfw I look into it and there's nothing to see :(

Cmon guys, lets just go to sleep, start over in the morning. What's the point now?
>>
>>127432942
Yes they did
>>
>>127433049
I'm looking at their twitter right now and there is nothing. Screencap pls.
>>
>>127431839
OMFG, larpshilling 4 teh lulz aside, this document is FAKE AS FUCK

I don't buy this one bit
>>
>>127431839
see
>>127429912
>>
>>127432830
They did not...

Anons, the shilling is just so fucking heavy...
>>
>>127433049
my bad. they did not.
>>
>>127433049
is it the unredacted doc? because otherwise it's still questionable af
>>
Who the hell is Joe Biggs in the first place?
>>
>>127433191
i saw >>127429912
that's where i drew most of my conclusions from
>>
>>127432889
His has a disclaimer, won't let me link right now
>>
stop focusing on this complete nothingburger
>>
>>127433365
Well, you also said the shilling has stopped, but it hasn't ever been so blatant.
>>
>>127432830

Wouldn't put much stock in that. They haven't helped so far in this other than retweeting crap.
>>
>>127433221
Too late to save face now, shill. Keeping you IP for future identification as a shill

you've been warned
>>
>>127433597
I was in error I was looking at the search result for wikileaks tab not the actual wikileaks tab. They have not retweeted it.
>>
>>127433597
They haven't retwitted this doc

the ausfagwannabe is a disinfo shill
>>
>>127433824
no. the shills tonight were really good. this was a professional campaign. they tried to build up our expectations BY shilling, then tried to build up the doc by shilling for its legitimacy when we all know we should be skeptical of it.
>>
How do we know the real shills aren't the people supporting Donald Trump?

How can we know Trump shills aren't invading /pol/ and trying to distract everyone from the fact that Seth Rich was murdered by talking about Shareblue and derailing threads?
>>
>>127434213
shill detected

wow you guys are so bad at this... you got new hirees?
>>
File: duc in altum.png (484KB, 878x478px) Image search: [Google]
duc in altum.png
484KB, 878x478px
Duc in altum Monsters et mandus
>>
>>127434170
Don't even worry about it. We don't need the document to be real. We have plenty as it is. I never even heard of this Joe Biggs before tonight.
>>
I can't believe Biggs would put the little credibility he had on this for it to be nothing. He is going to be out of work and hated.
>>
>>127434351
its sorta like the last period of a hockey game, when the losing team is down by 15 goals so they send in the second squad to let the major players rest up for the game of the series
>>
>>127434935
for the next game of the series
>>
>>127434385
wtf man that shit gave me the chill I grew up with the way things work. whats going on?

Its me from Da Bay got up to think about garlic and typing in that IP. only idea so far is to be looking at google maps.... dont like being so explicit
>>
>>
>>127417002
i liked this fake shilling, its quite charming
>>
>>127416650
I need a quick rundown
>>
>>127416650
Oh wow, a whole oad of sleep inducing nothing.
>>
this is the game
https://clyp.it/pvvekhnn
>>
>>127435828
fuck more spooky leaks you guys are getting to me. I figured out the last one was some how related to china with um a basic search engine. made me a bit less temped to click on it dont want to be aiding and abetting. Although It does seem backed up by our govt and um it cant be illegal to just type in an ip.... can you just tell me what the link does im scared to press it things got to matrix
>>
>>127436529
it's a song nothing more
>>
>>127432526
I stayed up to late and dont know what to be looking for, but since you gave me an anon name I feel responsible to do what I can lol (which is just regular ass brave normal guy stuff). Also not ready to try that ip. but I havent heard anyone say NOT to. Could use more hints. Im a little smart but no genius and definitely out of my depths
>>
>>127416705
>People getting baited by this

oh 4chin ur so silly xd
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.