[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will the Jews stop it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: bitcoin.jpg (271KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
271KB, 1500x1000px
How will the Jews stop it?
>>
>>127415878
glad i sold mine before they tanked
>>
>>127415878
it's all public record, that's not the way you become a threat to them.
>>
>>127415878
Global EMP
>>
>>127415878
They will just steal it like the police did when they took down the silk road.
>>
File: oVz3GUf.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
oVz3GUf.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>>127416666
Numbers confirm. Jews win.
>>
>>127415878
>usd crashes
>boomers social security becomes useless
>the fed and banks get hit hard
>kikes go on suicide watch
>bitcoin owning autists fly away in their lambos
>>
>>127415878
Should I buy now?
>>
>>127416889
NOOOO. We are coming out of a Bull Trap! It should bottom at 1,100 USD in the next few days, then buy.
>>
>>127415967
> "2200" dollars a bitcon
> tanked

ok then
>>
>>127415878
They already have. Most Bitcoin transactions are not done on the blockchain and are done by secondary parties i.e. Coinbase. This is due to the huge backlog of transactions waiting to be completed.

The only hope for crypto is an altcoin.
>>
File: stages of a bubble.png (167KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
stages of a bubble.png
167KB, 800x519px
we are right at the (return to "normal")

We should be back on the normal steady climb in 2 weeks about
>>
>>127417020
>bitcon
>con
what did he mean by this?
>>
Supply and demand
If it wasn't for Asia, BTC would still be under $100
>>
>>127417229
Nah. We will go <2k again, maybe even 1.5k.
Smart money is dumping it for Etherium, which in turn is pushing their money higher.
Cash out your BTC at ~2.2k into ETH while it was ~25-50$ and you already tripled it.

Both are gonna pop, but inevitable rise again.
>>
File: 1494917868594.png (1B, 486x500px)
1494917868594.png
1B, 486x500px
They won't need to, we are barreling toward the end.
>>
>>127415967
t. nocoiner

>>127416774
You don't understand how the blockchain works

Jews can't do anything to stop this, and it's decentralized, but global nature will prevent them from starting a war. War of independence was fought in part because Americans started issuing their own currencies in the colonies so they wouldn't have to pay the Jews in the Bank of England. Then the fed.

Canada had it's own non-Jew money until 1974.

They won't even let a little English island like the Isle of Guernsey get away with making their own debt-free currency.

The day is coming. People are sick of their savings being stolen through inflation to benefit debtors. They are sick of endless boom/bust cycles that are completely unnecessary. Monetary reform is on the horizon and Jews are going to have to learn a new trick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.