[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you choose, /pol/? Also trolley dilemma thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: z.jpg (118KB, 1012x663px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
118KB, 1012x663px
What do you choose, /pol/?
Also trolley dilemma thread
>>
>>
>>127414926
I appreciate putting family in the middle, prevents the multi track drifting fags.
I guess I'd choose the bunch of infidel women + a nigga, then ask the police force for a gun and delete the single whore + her Muslims friends
>>
>>127415121
You killed your family retard
>>
File: multi track drifiting.png (328KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
multi track drifiting.png
328KB, 1353x976px
>>127414926
>>
>>127414926
I would not even bother to choose
Whatever niggers sandniggers
>>
>>127415121
This is always the correct answer
>>
>>127414926
I'll rather kill the Niggers.
>>
>>127414926
I wasn't comfortable making a decision until I saw that the cops had my back either way.

Gotta kill the nog and the cheating white sluts.
>>
>>127414926
>>
File: 1pujg5.jpg (179KB, 778x500px) Image search: [Google]
1pujg5.jpg
179KB, 778x500px
>>
>>127415121
>>127415387
/thread

>>127415222
>>127415277
they'd be safe if there's more than a half a meter of distance between the ground and bottom of the train
>>
>>127414926
Jokes on you! The train was going backwards that day.
>>
>>127415553
That's genius.
>>
>>127415222
>I appreciate putting family in the middle, prevents the multi track drifting fags.
It's an incentive for me thou
>>
Let it hit the bottom.
Can't blame a black guy for fucking around with white women. The problem will sort itself out, Walmart has to have some 40yo trailer trash to do menial jobs. Unlike Muslims, the coalburners and their mulatto spawn aren't actively trying to end me life
>>
>>127414926
>Burger
Should kill the Negro, not a lot of muslim refugees here yet.

>Eurocuck
Kill the white whore and muslims, they are the greater danger as there aren't as many niggers, and those niggers who are there are likely muslims anyways so you will probably get a few nogs with that choice as well.
>>
>>127415553
>Roundabout of Retribution
My fucking sides
>>
this man is an intellectual powerhouse.
>>
>>127414926
Obviously the refugees. They're a threat to society. But coal burners are toll earners regardless.
>>
>>127414926
I am leaving this board.
Online, my name is 'Marshal Wilson'. In real-life, I am a mixed-race Mohawk/Colonial man in his early fifties. I am a helicopter pilot and former Infantryman who has served six tours in Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.

I have been supporting /pol/ from the day I joined this community. Through EVERY difficulty, I have stood by the board; determined to do my best for "The West"; the thing I like most on this site.

But just now, I entered into what could euphemistically be called an 'argument' where many - well, all - of the posters not only freely engaged in racist talk but ferociously defended their racist comments. And NO-ONE took the opposing side.

I'm sorry, but I CANNOT stand beside anyone who freely admits and supports racism. I CANNOT support anyone who defends their right to make Jew jokes, black jokes, woman jokes.

I WILL NOT stand with this site so long as this type of racism is freely stated and any argument is simply dismissed.

I will join another community - one who is at war with this one. I love the site, I love the history of the the boards, but I will NOT stand by when racism is so freely expressed.

Sorry lads - I don't want to join another site but words have power, and your words injured me deeply. What hurt worse was your utter disregard for my protests.
>>
>>127414926

The bottom one (9 bodies), because it kills 8 niggers.

/thread
>>
File: Life Skills.png (193KB, 612x657px) Image search: [Google]
Life Skills.png
193KB, 612x657px
>>127414926
1 post by this ID, derail with rols and get Banned.
>Hmmm
>>
>>127416460
>just 1
>>
>>127416265
Where did you dig that fossil up from
>>
>>127416548
Ok then, I kill the kaff and traitors because there are few musis here.
>>
Bump
Help me keep this thread afloat guise
>>
>>127414926
Hmm. If I had to choose only one it would have to be the Muslims.

You can dilute the blacks which will cause them to have an identity crisis. They'll be rejected by the blacks for not being black enough and might overcompensate but most of them will try to be productive members of society. And since their daddy has so many kids they at least won't have a negative male influence around too often.

You can't breed put religion and Muslims should not be tolerated any more than they already are
>>
First I let the sand niggers die, then I release my family while waiting for the next train.
>>
>>127414926
what is with pol's obsession with interracial sex
>>
>>127418189
It's more of a culture issue for me
>>
File: 1460747394656.jpg (114KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
1460747394656.jpg
114KB, 1200x719px
>>127418189
>can't get laid
>can't blame other whites because muh master race
>blame blacks/arabs for stealing women and Jews for making women have sex with them
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.