[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guantanamo Bay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Gitmo.jpg (106KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gitmo.jpg
106KB, 1067x600px
So what does /pol/ think will happen to the prison at Guantanamo Bay?
Will it stay open for business?
>>
>>127405273
come one, come all, cock meat sammiches all 'round.
>>
I thought Obongo promised to close it...
>>
>>127405273
Obummer was supposed to close it down, fucking liar.
>>
>>127405273
Whats so bad about Guantanamo? Its not on US soil so it lets us deal with terrorists in a way that international law would normally prohibit. Seems like a pretty useful loophole if you ask me.
>>
Trump is gonna Make Guantanamo Great Again
>>
>>127405273
Trump will probably try to keep the prison open, but at the very least he won't allow the land to go back to Cuban control. If Hillary had won, we'd see the entire naval base dismantled and the land returned to Cuba.
>>
>>127405273
member when obama promised to shut it down then didnt?

also...no ones ever been able to explain to me why the fuck america has a military base in a hostile country...how the fuck did we pull that off?
>>
>>127405273

I hope it stays open. Need somewhere to store the crazy mudslimes we nab.
>>
>>127405831
Being the worlds police pays off
>>
>>127405831
We leased it before muh gommunism rebolution, and still keep sending the rent checks, though they never get cashed. No way Cuba would have the balls to do anything about us being there, as they realize they'd get wrecked.
>>
>>127405831
your lack of knowledge about history astonishes me.

aside from that this shit is premo property we paid for in perpetuity. turn that fucking thing into a scuba resort before we give it back for anything less then a trillion
>>
>>127405273

Obviously Trump won't close it and there's a funny thing there future democrats might not want to mention it since it'll remind people of how Obama promised he would and then didn't given 8 fucking years so it might very well go on until it's not practically feasible to do so.
>>
>>127405532

It's not a loophole at all, international law obviously applies internationally, US law still applies to US military bases and even if it didn't Cuban law prohibits such a facility. The big meme is they just don't classify them as enemy combatants since they weren't wearing uniforms which you could try on anywhere, they just know if they tried this on the mainland it'd be easier for lawyers to get access to such a facility and they'd be shut down.

It's not useful to anything since the vast majority of the in-mates are not terrorists, just the brother of a guy who delivered a package to a guy who talks to terrorists once. And even if they really knew anything abusing people isn't a good way to get reliable intel, they'll say whatever they think their captors want to hear and the US knows this, it's all just a scam to get people to give false confessions so they can get more funding and get excuses to let the CIA do whatever they want. That's basically what torture has been since forever, a way to get false confessions to push whatever agenda the people in power want.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.