[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George S. Patton

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: TheGeneral.jpg (68KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
TheGeneral.jpg
68KB, 500x611px
I've read somewhere a while ago that this guy said Hitler was right at the end of the war.
Does anyone have anything on that so I can read into it? Or any information at all?
>>
>>127404276
pretty sure he probably said something to that effect after the cold war took off and the Russia boogieman red scare was taking place
important to know the context
>>
>>127404385
Yeah. I can't find shit about it on (((google))) or duckduckgo.
>>
>>127404276
It's bullshit. He didn't say it, BUT he really despised the Europe that came after WW2. He considered Jews to be subhuman after he saw how they lived in the communities established for them after the war.
>>
File: -.jpg (185KB, 1120x1400px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
185KB, 1120x1400px
''The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European but an Asiatic and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese and, from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of a bitch, a barbarian, and a chronic drunk.''

''I have never seen in any army at any time, including the German Imperial Army of 1912, as severe discipline as exists in the Russian army. The officers with few exceptions give the appearance of recently civilized Mongolian bandits. The men passed in review with a very good imitation of the goose step. They give me the impression of something that is to be feared in future world political reorganization.
18 May
In my opinion, the American Army as it now exists could beat the Russians with the greatest of ease, because while the Russians have good infantry, they are lacking in artillery, air, tanks, and in the knowledge of the use of the combined arms’ whereas we excel in all three of these. If it should be necessary to fight the Russians, the sooner we do it the better.''
>>
File: _.jpg (799KB, 1469x1925px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
799KB, 1469x1925px
>>127404845
''Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race and we about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist.
It’s said that for the first week after they took it, all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it had I been allowed.''

''The stuff in the papers about fraternization is all wet... All that sort of writing is done by Jews to get revenge. Actually the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. It’s a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans.''

''I had never heard that we fought to de-natzify Germany – live and learn. What we are doing is to utterly destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe so that Russia can swallow the whole.''

''I was going to Nancy in the morning to become a citizen but Ike phoned he is coming here so I had best stay and see him. Perhaps I can make him see the menace of the M’s. They have 300,000 troops in Checo. [i.e. Czechoslovakia] now and are running 200,000 more in, and we are pulling out – getting the boys home by Xmas. It may well result in getting them back in the trenches by spring…
I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and is Semitic. I am also opposed to sending PW’s to work as slaves in foreign lands where many will be starved to death…''
>>
>>127404845
>>127405003
Fuck. Sad to see what happened after Germany's defeat. Thanks tho brazil
>>
>>127404739
Jews had him killed 100%
>>
Patton was very redpilled for his time which is why he was inevitably murdered.
>>
>>127404845
is that Donald trump?
>>
>>127404276
Here ya go op. It's a start.

http://www.rense.com/general85/pats.htm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.