[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Starz))) "American Gods"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: JewishTricks.jpg (11KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
JewishTricks.jpg
11KB, 182x268px
Here's the intro, we need to talk about it:
>https://vimeo.com/210823719

>Upside down tree of life, also seen at the Gotthard Tunnel ceremony, here:
>https://youtu.be/K1Xg7lYuYus?t=725
>The third eye, "the minds eye"
>A fucking Menorah
>The 6 pointed star
>The all-seeing eye atop a pyramind

Other things that stuck out to me, that I can't effectively tie to the Occult:
>some kind of half man half beast looking thing, not very descriptive so can't tell
>an astronaut on the cross
>pharmaceuticals
>an "angel" or "demon" holding rifles

Help me analyze the into, pol. I've watched 2 episodes of the show so far, typical Jewish cultural Marxist tropes everywhere.
>>
>>127403401
post in my thread assholes
>>
Did you not see the shot of the top of the menorah?
>>
>>127404936
Ports? What do you make of it?
>>
>>127404936
Yep. You don't need to dig too deep to find out how degenerate or disrespectful the whole damn show, even the book is. The whole premise of the show is a war between the old mythological gods and the new "gods" of media and technology. It attempts to equate the two with "well they both have their own flaws, and neither gods cares about people so they're all kinda equal anyway." It's a goddamn slap in the face. It could've been a fantastic dissection of modern day degeneration, but it never attacks the new without equating it with some flaw of the old.
>>
THIS SHOW is trash. Watching for the concept though :(
>>
File: masonry.jpg (1MB, 2953x1993px) Image search: [Google]
masonry.jpg
1MB, 2953x1993px
>>127403401
Basically, people who don't understand that religion is supposed to unite us with the pinnacle of our human perfection tend to corrupt religion and revel in the dark, instinctive, primal aspects of humanity, which is always 100% of the time a failure of the spirit. And they celebrate it. Our entire celebrity/entertainment culture is based on occult principles of "making you like God" which is the fundamental promise of Satan to those he corrupts: I will give you power like God, you just need to give your soul to me.

I've studied these subjects enough to know that Christianity, for all its flaws, is by far the greatest religion on Earth and the most realistic, positive, and sustainable out of all that have existed.
>>
File: retrointel.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
retrointel.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
An actual menorah has seven candle holder things, that one in the clip show has nine.
>>
File: alex jones satan.png (177KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones satan.png
177KB, 450x319px
>>127406418
FAKE AND GAY (another youtube victim)

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
File: odin overman.jpg (216KB, 909x1333px) Image search: [Google]
odin overman.jpg
216KB, 909x1333px
>>127403401
The worst part is they have some race mixing nigger as a "body guard" for Odin
>>
>>127403401
It's /tv/'s favorite new show, that isn't bringing back a meme show. The core premise is that what people believe creates Gods. In this universe you can actually meet Kek
>>
>>127407593
Also forgot to mention that the black main character gets cucked by Dane Cook
>>
>First episode
>MC is married to a coalburner, wife pays the toll
>Random fat fuck drills for oil, pays the toll
>Random sloot coalburner wants his bbc towards the end of the episode
>No other relationships mentioned

bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>127405370
Is she okay?

lol seriously how the hell did she end up like that
>>
File: IlluminatiInsignia.jpg (480KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
IlluminatiInsignia.jpg
480KB, 1300x866px
>>127407022
I think you're on point with a lot of this, except for your overall theory about Satanism.

Illuminati = Synagogue of Satan
I don't know about the John Birch Society, but the Illuminati has been around forever. They're the same Jews you speak of that subverted the Masons.

>how are Catholics pro-communism
>how is Satanism a meme to cover up communist war crimes
>how is Jesus = morning star

I like the effort, but you're making a whole lot of connections that aren't possibly there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.