[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any place left in the US for whites to "white flight"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: pic.png (62KB, 1053x634px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
62KB, 1053x634px
Is there any place left in the US for whites to "white flight" to?

Montana or Vermont? Vermont is liberal, so it will stop being white in a few years.
>>
>>127397849
mexico, everybodys leaving anywa
>>
>>127397849
>Vermont is liberal so it will stop being white

That's not true. New England has been anti-white for decades now. They can afford to be anti-white because no minorities want to live there. They have typical urban cesspools, but they're right up there with the midwest as far as white percentage.
>>
North Dakota was really white if I remember right from my visit in 2012, although I wasn't racially aware at that point. Any rural area. In the north is probably fair game though. I can't imagine many nonwhites living in Michigan's upper peninsula even though there's a lot in the southeast where I'm from.
>>
>>127397849
Utah is 20 years behind the rest of the country
(They still overtly hide census Data by leaving huge blank spots on the demographic map)
>>
>>127398042

is that where the white intellectual mexicans are located?
>>
>>127398599
Probably cause no one wants to live in the desert with a bunch of Mormons.
>>
I worked near Rutland over the winter, really sucks they let in Syrian refugees, but hopefully they've been kicked out by now. Great to know I was spitting distance from the highest concentation of white people in the nation.
>>
>>127398707
Unfortunately their church was infiltrated a few years back. They are literally giving money to central Americans who convert and move there.
(Even paying them to have kids)
>>
>>127398974
For fucks sake you got a source on that?
(((Christianity))) is falling apart, man. They haven't gotten the Quakers yet though, I hope.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>127398974

that is the main problem with moving. once you settle the minorities creep in. I want to go somewhere where its white and will stay that way.
>>
>>127399271
They have been putting up billboards/Adverts in Spanish.
>>
>>127399273
Get involved in small town politics and/or law enforcement. It's fairly easy to keep small towns white, if you catch my drift.

t. Racist LEO
>>
>>127399605
I mean more a source about paying them
>>
>>127397849
West Virginia Best Virginia.

Also Baltimore will be reclaimed as the white capital one day if I have to personally buy out every house from the nigs.
>>
Yes, but you're never going to hear about them because you aren't really white.
>>
>>127399820
They had a guy on fox a few weeks back announcing the new services they will be offering for expecting mothers,

I have also noticed that their missionaries primarily stalk the Latino areas now.
>>
File: 160682594.jpg (377KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
160682594.jpg
377KB, 1024x683px
>2017
>not living high in a tower as a member of the monied white elite in a majority non white city
I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
File: IMG_6148.jpg (14KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6148.jpg
14KB, 208x206px
Stop running away and fight for your home
>>
File: a23.png (848KB, 838x765px) Image search: [Google]
a23.png
848KB, 838x765px
>>127399948

ooooooookay.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.