[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LA Free Speech Rally -- June 17th -- Noon -- Tonvga Park, Santa Monica

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Free_Speech_Is_Coming_Here.jpg (317KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Free_Speech_Is_Coming_Here.jpg
317KB, 1600x600px
www.freespeechrally.com

LA Free Speech Rally
June 17th, Noon
Tongva Park, Santa Monica

Look, shit got real in Berkeley and it's clear that freedom of speech is a right you can only enjoy in California if you're a "progressive", right?
Fucking wrong.

Free speech is making a comeback on June 17th at noon in Tongva Park (right by the pier) in Santa Monica.

Come say all that shit you were dying to blurt out at the dinner table the other night but decided not to because you didn't want mom to take away your tendie points for being "one of those alt-right peepee frogs".

I'm one of the organizers and will lurk for a while. Ask/rant/whatever.
>>
have you ever had a homosexual experience? asking for a friend.
>>
>>127396736
Yes, it was with your friend. You were filming.

Don't play str8 m8.
>>
I home the antifag start a riot and get their ass handed by LAPD. we had the 92 riots so watch out liberal idiots. Cops go hard
>>
>>127396613
some one is going to send this shit to /b/ and it's going to get raided either by some /b/tards or some sjws one way or another
>>
I think you're missing a "p" desu.
>>
>>127396956
Probably true, leaf. We're kind of expecting that.

It's still better to have these threads than not, though.
>>
>>127397080
>mein neger
Hopefully, I'll see you at the rally.
>>
>>127396949
Yeah, we took security very seriously when choosing a venue. Since Santa Monica is a separate city, we won't technically have the LAPD backing us up, but we will have the very conscientious SMPD and we're going to be adjacent to the biggest cash cow in town (the pier). We're confident that everyone is going to be as safe as can be expected and that the cops aren't going to pull that Berkeley intentionally-stand-down-and-let-antifa-riot bullshit.
>>
>>127397168
Would'nt miss it for the world.
>>
>>127396613
Unless these rallies become a wholesome Christian/western traditional bbq kind of Sunday school shit you instigating retards can fuck off. we can see you're only help to start a "race war" and it's not in our interests to clean up that mess.
>>
>>127397827
Yeah, dude. You're totally right. A group of whites, mexicans, jews, and leaves (they don't get to be white) decided it was time to start the "race war", so they applied for an event permit from the City of Santa Monica in order to hold the kickoff party there. Insidious beyond belief.

Dead on.
>>
>>127396613
Will there be a dress code? Or should i go full Orochimaru?

Got a twitter for this or something?
>>
>>127398182
We don't have a dress code. We were playing around with a few ideas, like asking everyone to wear pussy hats so that we can meme them into the new symbol of white supremacy, but we're still going back and forth on that stuff. So, do whatever you want.

All the social media links are on the website.
>>
Is the racemixng chop stick man gonna be there?
>>
website bump

www.freespeechrally.com
>>
>>127398731
We're in contact with him right now about potentially speaking. Even if he doesn't end up speaking, I'd say there's a decent chance he'll be there.

I guess as an organizer I need to be responsible and say that I can not confirm at this time that Based Stickman will be there.
>>
one more bump

www.freespeechrally.com
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.