[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retail made me hate Mexicans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_6180.jpg (57KB, 428x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6180.jpg
57KB, 428x480px
I wagecuck at a shoe store and I feel despair whenever a Spic family comes in. They're like fucking tornadoes.

>Throw trash everywhere
>Take shoes out the box and put them in a COMPLETELY different areas
>HIDE shoes
>Put shoes in the wrong box because they can't fucking read
>Demand you to speak Spanish
>Open every box and leave them open
>Throw shoes everywhere
>Theft

Fucking savages don't know how to shop. This goes beyond typical retail matinence. I'm legit about to request a transfer to our store in the white area of town(which is always fucking clean go figure). Why can't Blumpf send them all back?
>>
>>127395854
I do the opposite of all those things and I'm Mexican

What now you racist piece of shit? It's only natural that a shoe salesman like Al Bundy doesn't know that anecdotal evidence isn't enough to judge a population of 100+ million people.

Fuck you faggot
>>
They're really not that bad t b h, niggers a million times worse
>>
File: married with children.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
married with children.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>I wagecuck at a shoe store
>>
>be spic
>work in retail for the summer
>hate everyone regardless of skin color since they always fuck something or do annoying shit

I just learned everyone has different ways of being cunts depending on race, but I hate chinks slightly more
>>
>>127395854
time for a real job m8
>>
>>127396125
WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION YOU SELF-ENTITLED COUNTRY-STEALING SPIC?
>>127396517
Be more like this, well-rounded individual. hate everyone and hate one race more than the others.
>>
File: sotolerant.png (696KB, 996x702px) Image search: [Google]
sotolerant.png
696KB, 996x702px
>>127395854
spics are our muslims. they don't blow shit up at least
>>
>>127396208
Literally no unless you live in the most ghetto of the ghettos. Blacks have it instilled in them from their strict moms to keep shit relatively clean. Spics on the other hand do not.
>>
>>127396758
>be a racist piece of shit like me
No thanks, I'm fine.

I will give my opinion when it's necessary, I will always stand against bigotry.
>>
File: 1491167395512.png (34KB, 630x802px) Image search: [Google]
1491167395512.png
34KB, 630x802px
>>127397659
>stand again bigotry
>be on /pol/
>>
>>127397860
What better place to fuck up racists than fighting in the front lines?
>>
>>127395854
retail here, can vouch for this, they are literally retard tier and you can troll the fuck out of any spic or family of spic because none of them can speak English, so when they start fucking shit up (which is every single time they are in the store, I think they have the least control of their kids of any race I've seen) just give them hell. Chances are they'll get scared they'll be deported and fuck off, if not, just tell them to leave.
>>
>>127395854
I worked at a flower nursery once and the Mexicans were bros, would help me lift heavy bags of mulch and decorative rocks because I'm not the strongest person out there. They didn't speak english that well but were always in a cheery mood, loud, and had a good sense of humor.
>>
>>127398301
Shut the fuck up, brown burrito boy.
>>
>>127395854
You about to lose your job to a Mexcian you keep complaining like this.
>>
>>127396125
naw, spics are pretty terrible, just a notch above niggers
>>
File: diversity.jpg (1MB, 943x1280px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
1MB, 943x1280px
>>127396125
Work his job then see if you feel the same. Otherwise, learn the difference between your personal good behavior and noticeable disproportionate differences in behavior. Truth is often pushed under the rug as "racist" because most of reality is racist. You're probably racist to whites and blacks and your own race in various ways. Discriminating is basic logic in action. Differences are real. It doesn't mean it has to rule your entire life but stop being a pathetic dimwit by calling others racist for making honest observations.
>>
File: anecdotal.jpg (316KB, 1106x962px) Image search: [Google]
anecdotal.jpg
316KB, 1106x962px
>>127395854

I tried to start an astronomy club in 7th grade, when my hispanic friend's uncle stole all of the money we raised for a telescope.

We were gonna call that shit Y.A.R.O. and my dreams were crushed by an underachieving beaner.
>>
File: market-street.png (144KB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
market-street.png
144KB, 400x245px
>>127396517
Yea this x100.
I really hate customers in general. Niggers are by far the worst customer and they don't put shit back were it belong majority of the time and they are so loud and lazy to the point were the drive mobility carts. Holidays are the worst especially if you're a produce clerk and niggers love to buy there greens to point you have to fill it up every minute.

t. produce clerk
>>
>>127397349
>Blacks have it instilled in them from their strict moms to keep shit relatively clean.

kek never seen or interacted with black people confirmed
>>
Tfw AL Bundy
>>
>>127396125
Don't talk shit about Al
>>
Dude can be out trying to get laid and he prefers to "act" racist online. You know you faggots dont actually hate mexicans that much. Stop blaming others for your insecurities. If you want to prove a point start by criticizing the large number of white panhandlers. Trump is in office. No need to be the #1 race bumming for money. Clean up your own house first honkey.
>>
2nd gen larping beaner
>>
File: 1493529718174m.jpg (167KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493529718174m.jpg
167KB, 724x1024px
>>127399493
>>127396758

Stop being a couple of fucking cunts. I'm sure people have told you that before, faggots.

>>127395854
Also I can understand. Some Hispanics are fucking annoying. I'd probably think the same if i was OP. Hell of anyone really. Niggers, whites, asians if they acted like that

This guys has it right.
>>127399711
Watching people do stupid shit in groups DOES make you racist or prejudice against certain groups of people either by nationalities, or ethnicities.
>>
>>127396125
I bet if he had said
>man are taller than women
you would've said
>wrong you dumb sexist
>I'm a man(let) and my wife is taller than me
>(in case you're wondering, she ducks a little when using the strap-on)

Generalizations based on real pattern of difference aren't wrong just because there are exceptions, you mental defective. You're just choosing to willfully misinterpret certain statements for political reasons.
>>
>>127401472
>Watching people do stupid shit in groups DOES make you racist or prejudice
Right. That's normal. The problem is two versions of the word racist exist in people's minds.

A. The popular emotional idiotic one (((leftists))) only know, which conflates racist to the definition of "horribly wrong person" or "liar."

B. The actual definition:
>racist, noun: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
>racist, adjective: showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.
>>
>>127395854
por que?
>>
>>127396125
>Al Bundy

FPBP

OP is a faggot shoe salesman
>>
File: hacka_doll_3.png (481KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hacka_doll_3.png
481KB, 1280x720px
>>127396125
/pol/ BTFO
>>
File: bF6Cp.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bF6Cp.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>127398301
>/pol/
>the front lines
>>
>>127395854

>be working at an ice cream store when i was 16
>mexicans, without fail, want a banana split
>end up making dozens a day
>know how to say "banana split with strawberries and pinapple" in spanish by hear

I hate banana split now
>>
>>127395854
It's almost 10PM and they wont send their small kids out of the fucking pool and inside!
>>
>>127395854
My experience with Mexicans is limited because I live in an area with very few of them. They seem ok by me though.

There's one Mexican regular at my store who comes in and buys a case of whatever Mexican beer is on sale for a good price. He then loads it up into his backpack and throws the cardboard and plastic away. He's been drinking a lot of Dos Equis lately.

The only other Mexicans I had were two guys who I think were father and son. They were there on May 5th and the dad wanted a case of Budweiser and the son just brought up a picture of Michelob Ultra on his phone and pointed at it because he couldn't speak English. They were friendly and I'd be happy to sell to them again at any time.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.